You do know that just because he declares a "state of emergency" it doesn't just spawn a bunch of fucking money so he...

You do know that just because he declares a "state of emergency" it doesn't just spawn a bunch of fucking money so he can build the wall, right? Even if he declares one, its not going to do anything.
You people are DESPERATELY trying to cope by grabbing any bullshit you can and holding on for dear life.
Just give it up, its ok, you fucked up in the election, we all make mistakes.

Attached: MAGA=true.png (300x300, 24K)

Great thread

Bodak Yellow Bitch

Attached: trump_vs_carbi_b_drake.jpg (640x550, 227K)

I'll put some mommy news in this worthless thread

Attached: 1548501882213.png (1423x2164, 1.12M)

didnt read any of your plebbit bs fag. Stay mad and tell your discord friends i said hi, loser.
>also
no bump or (You) for you

Attached: 1548122565006.png (1288x759, 120K)

He can divert DOD money. There's really no shortage there

That’s all well and good but I really think instead of posting here your time would be better spent learning to code

Gee golly guess I better vote for the party who hates me for being white

kek

why trump hasnt started appealing to the military and used it to destroy noncompliant parts of the government is baffling
american soldiers would probably jump for joy if they were given the ability to kill government officials, journalists, and illegals to collect bounties on their heads

Never met any of these people.

>Hurr durr guyz lets let our presidunt yuze duh armee tuh seez powur
Yea because that worked out REAL well for everyone when Ceasar did it.

Wait, it didn't? The only problem Cæsar had was getting stabbed in the back by (((senators))) and his cucked friend Brutus. He took power, used it to better the system, and was murdered for it. Unless I'm mistaken.

You are actually, while he got his power it got him killed pretty much right away and every emperor past that degenerated the system more and more and lead to a total collapse of Rome. While the republic had major problems it at the very least was built to ensure the safety of Rome, the Empire was built around keeping whatever ridiculously spoiled backstabber was in charge at the time from getting assassinated and replaced for as long as politically possible.

I’d like one person that doesn’t want a wall to tell me why they want the country flooded with brown people. Just be honest for once.

I'll tell you my older sister (30) wants open border pretty much only because she doesn't think it's fair other people in the world don't have it like her and she thinks letting the whole world into the US will be better for everyone. Living in NYC she doesn't really have to worry about it like the people in the border states do, but it's basically virtue signalling to try to show everyone else how "nice" she is.

He's a little busy pushing us into another MIGA war right now user. Who cares about this domestic stuff.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-25 18.08.16.png (751x911, 655K)

Tfw you might get to watch a C-Span clip of Trump getting mobbed and stabbed by slow-moving geriatric Congress members.

Compare the amount of illegals coming by border crossing vs illegals that overstay visas. A wall that size is just a brainlet approach to this problem.

If you were right next to me id beat ya into the fucking dirt for being such a disgrace

You know Zoomers are getting REAL uppity lately and I'm starting to kind of annoyed by it.

Can't you kids just stop acting like have everything figured out for one second?

Both equally unqualified; at least Cardi isnt a money laundering abject liar tax cheat and clinically obese.

We people, YOU negroid.

>it doesn't just spawn a bunch of money
Oh but talking with Congress magically will?
Get fucked, the money is already there, Congress just has it under lock and key