Proto Indo-European thread

dump info ITT
(last thread a couple days ago was really good so lets have another)
OP pic is from 4:44 in this video youtube.com/watch?v=xkVc_WX35eE

Attached: pie.jpg (786x487, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enFqiJ08bdo
youtube.com/watch?v=iP2QifZ6JoE
youtube.com/watch?v=vn7PUwMKH3k
youtube.com/watch?v=uBuZ9Kd0yRA
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZqJsX-Gfgo
youtube.com/watch?v=nhjVU00jqUM
youtube.com/watch?v=4DS-ngVWge4
sacred-texts.com/sym/mosy/mosy06.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=37wW5rR8624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some comfy videos

youtube.com/watch?v=enFqiJ08bdo

youtube.com/watch?v=iP2QifZ6JoE

youtube.com/watch?v=vn7PUwMKH3k

Info on Indians:

reminder on Indians: youtube.com/watch?v=uBuZ9Kd0yRA

>The first group in India
Tribes from Africa, hunter-gathers, descendants of the Africans who had reached India around 65,000 years ago. These people were closely related to other African tribes that went on to spread across other parts of Asia (Sentinel, Andaman Islands, Australia, Papua etc)

>The second group in India
This group originated from the Zagros region in south-western Iran (which has the world's first evidence for goat domestication) and brought agriculturists, most likely herders, to India.
This would have been between 7,000 and 3,000 BCE. These Zagrosian herders mixed with the earlier inhabitants of the subcontinent and together, they went on to create the Harappan civilisation.

>The third group in India
In the centuries after 2000 BCE came the Aryans from the Eurasian Steppe, probably from the region now known as Kazakhstan. They likely brought with them an early version of Sanskrit, mastery over horses and a range of new cultural practices such as sacrificial rituals, all of which formed the basis of early Hindu/Vedic culture. (A thousand years before, people from the Steppe had also moved into Europe, replacing and mixing with agriculturists there, spawning new cultures and spreading Indo-European languages).

The invasion/migration map

Attached: Ax00952.jpg (1500x1100, 361K)

some more comfy videos

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZqJsX-Gfgo

youtube.com/watch?v=nhjVU00jqUM

youtube.com/watch?v=4DS-ngVWge4

Cool... I turned up to the last thread at like post 290 and missed everything lol

>when OP finds out about haplogroup
Lmao this thread is adorable. I've partaken in lots of haplogroup and PIE shitposting in /his/ (where it belongs) and the steppe nigger glorification was a laughable cringefest.

You're late to the party.

Bump

>First group in India were tribes from Africa

So is that where South Asians get their low IQ and dark shit skin from?

Attached: Aziz_Ansari_cc.jpg (1600x1200, 396K)

yes it is basically why the majority of indians can be split into two vague groups of dark skin and light skin

Also who were the people of the Indus valley civilzation? I know they couldn't have been those exported gummy lipped nigger shit skins, as self evidently they're lacking in intellect both today and historically. So knowing this, would you guess to say some proto Iranian peoples?

Attached: ansari-848a3de58d46caf230f79dfa1c258be8a1f0ff50-s6-c30.jpg (948x711, 43K)

I don't know about that, because both South and North Indian/Paki ect look like turbo shit skins from what I've seen. They also don't differ much in IQ, so that also confirms the notion that they must have substantial cross over genetically speaking in regards to their racial composition.

6:44
>particularly by victor mayor and his team are working with Chinese scholars who've uncovered these remarkable mummies that show people who have a DNA and ancestry and physical look to the people of Western Europe
I find this VERY interesting with regards to the tocharians. Not just any old whites but western euros.

Attached: krit_swastika.jpg (500x364, 125K)

I love how finns are not indoeuropean yet are whiter than nearly all of them

they have mixed massively but at some point there would have been a clearer divide

Attached: Swastika Krit.jpg (765x524, 407K)

Lol.

The same could be said about brazil, but despite this. You can't deny the fact that the vast majority of South Asians are turbo shit skins. Regardless of the North/South divide. I mean sure there are some white passing Arab looking people in the Northern Afghan region, but they're just usually outliers. And or not indicative of their respective general population.

thanks user.

Attached: 1536038835887.jpg (1600x1063, 268K)

Can't let this thread die, so be grateful for the free shit skin bumps OP.

Attached: Ugly shit skin 1.jpg (728x547, 73K)

Attached: Ugly shit skin 2.jpg (751x1000, 139K)

Attached: Ugly shit skin 3.jpg (2119x1589, 208K)

More shit skin enthusiasm in pic related.

Attached: th.jpg (960x640, 103K)

OBSESSED

If South Asia was only populated by Aryans, and the shit skins were purged. Would you assume that'd be for the better OP?

Attached: HT-14-india-water-pollution-MEM-170419_1_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 221K)

dont shit up the thread with this pls

Let me guess, you're an exported poo on pay roll? And if so, go back to your country shit skin.

Attached: River-Pollution-in-India.jpg (665x665, 212K)

It's related to the subject in the OP though? So I thought it'd be appropriate for this thread. Besides they're just free bumps.

Attached: Environmental-pollution-in-India.jpg (800x500, 120K)

gammadion etymology
Etymology
From Ancient Greek γαμμάδιον (gammádion), from γάμμα (gámma), after the resemblance of each of the symbol’s arms to the Greek letter gamma: Γ
Noun
gammadion (plural gammadions)
A swastika.
CHAPTER II.
ON THE GAMMADION OR SWASTIKA.
sacred-texts.com/sym/mosy/mosy06.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=37wW5rR8624

Attached: krit-motor-car-becker-jury.jpg (500x371, 67K)

>It's related to the subject in the OP though?
not really if you are just spamming pictures of azis ansari and river pollution lol

I'm a human being, not a chunk of faecal matter

Still related non the less.

>I'm Human

No you're a shit skin.

Attached: Open-Defecation-in-the-World-national-2012.jpg (1898x727, 208K)

>indo
speak for yourself paki.
european s are far older and of a totally different origin.

wtf is all this tartaria shit i keep getting shilled on youtube?

Indians are actually conscious human beings.

Human isn't even a mono race btw, but rather a collection of sub species falling under the genus of Homo. So according to that criteria you're sub human at best, and according to the latin definition you're barely a hominid..As most of your kind aren't wise or smart.

Attached: th (1).jpg (620x376, 38K)

>servo-croatian
I'll be sure to hide these threads

explain ?

Don't be mean user

Attached: 1535521529184.jpg (509x680, 678K)

>Conscious Human bean

With a sub 80 IQ of intelligence, just face it shit skin. You're worthless, ugly and probably short considering you're probable heritage. All in all use less in every degree worth assessing, so just get out of Australia. And live amongst your own kind in poverty til death shows you mercy. You disgusting parasite.

Attached: th (2).jpg (550x335, 26K)

Fuck you, you sleazy manipulative weasel. Your kind are every where, and every time some one says something. You ass backwards poo monkeys play the victim card and appeal to our limited empathy. Even after gaining independence from colonialism,you still aren't satisfied. So just learn to submit to abuse if you want commune in our nations shit skin.

Attached: 133601b80cb7a105e2796477c94c1539.jpg (236x354, 24K)

vayameva satyaaryaaH anyaaH tu mlecchaaH

Don't know what that means, but why are so many of you shit skins migrating to other nations? Also how do you manage to have such a booming population, despite being one of the most ugliest races of man?

Attached: th (3).jpg (450x329, 19K)

Also pic related.

Attached: americas-condoms-too-asia-pacific-europe-big-for-indian-middle-east-5877490.png (500x569, 142K)

svajeevanaantam kuru gaNikaaputra

bump

bump

Proud IndoEuropean here. Took the Mongolians and still came out with Green Eyes.

> bix nood in hindi

Last thread was better to be honest, hopefully some anons will come in and post some interesting stuff

Bumping for info

sad bump