Reminder

Reminder

Attached: 21rvt6.jpg (500x500, 66K)

ok rabbi

What are you blabbering about, son? My president is Sauli "Sale" Niinistö.

Mushroom penis lolololol

Yes, and as President of the United States, he is two things.

1. Omnipotent
2. Expendable

Guess which one he’s drifting towards right now.

Yo donnie, plz print these Batman shirts again. I am truly white master race and I need this shirt again. I'm on the left btw.

Attached: bros pizza.png (794x640, 988K)

Not my president.

hardly a president
what has he even accomplished?
might as well be an empty office

I thought Putin was the active president up to this point.

The new president swings a huge fkn cock, and the name is Pelosi.

You know the left are laugh our asses off lately right ?

Orange man actually bad

Attached: american flag.jpg (614x768, 98K)

Stupid yank thinking everyone lives in the US.

#notmypresident

>cant do shit, cant build wall, cant even defend own staff from being jailed
>At least he's still our president

Attached: 1522689828853.png (220x229, 9K)

so you identify as a snowflake?

Wee, lotta boomer in this pic

you could literally argue he isn't anymore,
>lame duck
>zero political capital
>own party is stabbing him in the back if its convenient
>Ann Coulter is the only ally he actually has anymore afaik
i didn't even vote for him honestly, but he literally won me over from just a wrench thrown into the works to expose how corrupt the entire system actually is

it's a shakespearean tragedy at this point, and he has my sympathy

Based

you voted for pedophiles and child murderers, nothing you say matters because you lack critical judgement skills.
kek

Flint still has dirt water. It's been years.

Fucking sweet batman shirt mate, do you still have it? I want to give one to my cousin who just turned five.

nope, i stayed home. there is a difference.

He's Norwegian... what do you think?

>spacing
>flag
Obama is still collecting his nigger UI benefits.

> exposed how corrupt the entire system actually is
He absolutely did. We had no idea the country could be debased, corrupted and fucked up the ass as hard as he's done it. Replaced seasoned experts with monkeys in every cabinet. Alienated all our hard earned international partners, gave the keys to the place to our most active enemy.

I have honest admiration for how much he's exposed the gaps in our system. Future generations will have a much stronger democracy thanks to this guy.

Always fun to remember that the US is in a worse state than these 3rd world countries my job sends me to.

Yes, I do.

You do understand that this whole "lol I'm the president are you triggered yet snowflakes" has got old and no one with a brain takes him seriously anymore?

science needs to hurry the fuck up with pills that will make me this stupid. ignorance truly is bliss

Our country is the most economically diverse.

Rich people, poor people. But our political system is barely 1st world.

2 years and he's done nothing but create a bad rep for right wing populists

Hey! Thanks, user. I know its sweet AF. I'm afraid I don't have it anymore. I really wish my parents kept shit from my childhood, but they aren't materialistic at all. I wish they would have known the value of "aesthetics" compared to "materialism" I just recently found that pic and thought to myself, "damn. That shirt is absolutely fire."

Just use a ropebud iba

is it though? our corrupt political system and systematic genocide of third worlders for profit built this shit, and worked pretty well until the mid 1990s

Oops mistook one tardnavian country's flag for another. He's Finnish not Norwegian.

2 more years, fuckos
How do you think you'd do in PA, WI, MI if the election were held today?

Trump is just another Wall Street/Israeli stooge, who's good at fooling the fools into thinking he actually cares about us peasants.

Attached: DonnyLiar.jpg (575x454, 40K)

not for long. he's a lying cuck who caves to every demand. 1-term president that may get primaried.

Attached: hooman.jpg (290x216, 17K)

Enlighten me fucktard.

Other than BS promises, this has been his agenda:
Dismantle all sanctions against Russia. Congress had to pass special protections to stop him, and any additional sanctions were set by Congress, against his will. In fact, he is still holding signature on the latest batch trying to play stupid.

He's been speaking against NATO the whole fucking time, an alliance that only exists to use those countries as a war barrier if shit hits the fan.

But teach me something, shit brain. I'm sure your 4-D chess strategy has a rich fucking explanation for why this guy takes every opportunity to hurt American interests in the world stage and further those of our primary enemy.

EDIT last post was for the one saying Trump is great.

based millipede poster

>that may get primaried.
i hope it's Cruz, would be poetic justice

Attached: 56f383699105841d008b87a1-750.png (637x399, 98K)

I'm not gonna lie. Our political system is going to shit. But what are we gonna do? Start from scratch? Do we really need another civil war or can we be civil about restructuring our 2 party political system.

We're all sick of the polarizing politics and it will be inevitable for even the normiest of normies to see through the facade.

There is a thin veil like a barely transparent layer shielding our eyes from the actual atrocities of this world. Some choose to keep it on. Some can already see through it and most are sick and tired of all this sensationalization.

Left or right, you know shits fucked up for both of our sides.

No, my president is mark Waldenburg
That dud you show is my employee
That's what being a civil servant means
>Trump doesnt havea real job

Primary enemy? If someone had even suggested Russia could be a problem back in 2009 you'd have been saying "whoa check out Ronald Reagan over here"

The RNC just passed a resolution preemptively supporting Trump before a single vote has been cast. They're backing him no matter what. Even if he had a primary challenger and won their money is already merged with the Trump campaign. A potential challenger would go into the general with zero money or support from the party.

perception is reality. both extremes of each party are actual super minorities, MSM sensationalizes fucking everything for profit. whenever i get too fucking obsessed with politics and twitter and shit, i flip on Washington Journal on cspan and listen to the viewer calls to regain hope in humanity based boomer optimism from both parties is a useful detox from this horseshit

Holy Fuck. Trump literally is a piece of shit.

> If someone had even suggested Russia could be a problem back in 2009 you'd have been saying "whoa check out Ronald Reagan over here"

When did anything change? We had a long cold war with them. We were in many proxy wars against each other, even today. They never stopped being our enemy. They just switched tactics because we are bigger. It has always been like this in our lifetime.

oh you wanna go down glorious rebuilding of the soviet union rabbit hole? fucking Venezuela is going to be the death of us all kek

>the RNC
democrats in red hats
>Fuck Trump
>Fuck America
>It's over
>Let's Tear it All Down
I'm done with this shit.

Attached: ComtedeRochambeau.jpg (480x634, 48K)

>tab over to cspan
>dude is having to explain shit using handegg analogy because people are literally retarded.
fuck, this is what happens when civics isn't taught in public schools anymore

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-26 08-12-18.png (1131x813, 745K)

how could we forget...

>These black men make my pants hard
imagine thinking you are an "American Hero" for joining the military to defend these faggots.

Attached: ok.png (224x225, 39K)

Russia is a problem that needs to be managed carefully as a long game. For instance that's why we've so far stomached NKorea from a distance. It's pointless to get in there, then we are stuck financing another failed country. But we can't take the foot off the pedal because Russia takes every opportunity to prop up every failing country with their fkn feudalistic version of communism.

And we are dropping the ball on China. They are doing the same thing to Africa and in 10 years it will be too late to stop it. They are funding small countries, planting their tentacles. Pretty soon they'll be able to install governments. Then we'll have a whole continent like N Korea and Venezuela that are declared enemies of us for no fkn reason.

This is why we need a president. Not just one that isn't in the pocket of one of our enemies, but one that is actually clever and can work hard on these impossible long-term issues, then hand it over to the next guy. Trump has set us back a decade and every year like this puts our future in more strain.

We have direct enemies to our prosperity that see the rivalry as a zero sum game. They want us on our knees so they can be wealthier and more powerful. Russia is besting us in cyber warfare. China is wrecking us in influence and economy. And this fucker is paralyzing the country over a wall that border security doesn't even want.

Dude can’t even get mom and dad to rub a couple nickels together and fund his fence.

>Makes big threats
>Doesn’t follow through with anything
>Dealmaker

N O H O P E

Attached: A4BB2AE3-D6F5-4654-B93C-0430942CEDD6.jpg (819x1024, 43K)

doesn't bother me, was busying smoking weed and listening to pantera in 01, told those recruiters to suck my dick i didn't hate foreigners in distant lands for no reason until much later.

>listening to pantera
oh, you're a closeted homosexual

I sense that as well. I try not to indulge in MSM, but its easy to get carried away because they've been at it for multiple generations. Media influence and control has been inherited by the minority extremists.

This makes it difficult to battle as an individual but collectively we can abolish polarization.

The idea behind it is if you stretch a narrative to its thinnest extremities its easier to find where you are in between.

That's about the only positive thing for all of this horseshit. It's easy to spot the NPC's.

not mine lel
you can keep your orange cuck in Fatland

Not for much longer.

idk why this guy keeps trying to defend the usa power its straight cursed. an made example

is that band specific or genre based. like..i didn't say i was listening to Judas Priest or something.

yeah, and it's so hard to even have a real discussion about this shit objectively until it's1-2 Presidential cycles later it's definitely more extreme now. but Ive seen this my entire life with Bush,Clinton,Bush,Obama and years removed both sides language tends to drastically change from hyper partisanship to something that more resembles civil discourse. its a very human thing to remember the past fondly and forget the parts you don't like. it's why old people are conservative as fuck in general

>MSM loves Bush Jr now and his fucking paintings
>Republicans actually joke about Clinton fucking a intern with a cigar
..etc..etc

Once you spot the subroutines, the factual narrative is as clear as day. It's only after you've sifted through all the horseshit that you find the gold syringe in the haystack.

Fixed it for you user

Attached: Untitled.jpg (800x600, 57K)

Those digits though...

many lolz

>is that band specific or genre based
pop-metal is gay. may as well listen to Nickelback