In parts of Africa, there are guys known as 'Hyenas"...

In parts of Africa, there are guys known as 'Hyenas". Their job is to take a teenage girl's virginity so that she can "become a woman".
It's a widely practised tradition that is vital for any girl reaching adolescent.

Girls have to fuck a 'Hyena' once they get their first period. The parents pay the Hyena to fuck their daughter, who could be as young as 12.

Think that's fucked up? Parents paying a man to fuck their 12-year-old daughter?

THAT'S NOT EVEN THE WORST PART!!!

'Hyenas' are almost always HIV positive.

Watch this shit, BBC interviews one of these Pedo fucks and he openly confirms he's HIV positive, that the parents are aware but let him fuck their little girl because it's their "their Culture".

youtube.com/watch?v=wHunX299P_4

Attached: 1531551623476.jpg (1383x737, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3yHmPVRHm7U
youtube.com/watch?v=hjPS7SxLAMk
youtube.com/watch?v=3f3kHYGjJNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For the record, I am not at all saying this is a bad thing.
It's sick and morally wrong but the more HIV spreads in Africa, the better.

Fuck Niggers.

>HIV positive.

African HIV is a myth.

Otherwise disgusting.

Inclined to believe this just because if it was so widespread why isn't the nigger infestation going down.

how many of these jackals are in europe?

>be father
>assholes in charge of your mud hut village want to either rape your daughter or force you out of the village
what do?

Some girl I know through a friend got HIV by fucking a random african. It doesn't go away cause they live long enough to spread it and they multiply faster because they don't care if they can't afford kids. Is my theory.

What the fuck Africa?
On so many levels, what the fuck?

That's Africa bud.

Because they fuck like rabbits.
Here's an example - youtube.com/watch?v=3yHmPVRHm7U
The bitch has 38 kids and she's in her late 30s. The sheboon is said to continue having more kids so they can take care of her when she's older.

This

One too many. Why do you think there are so many cases of childer getting raped and groomed all over Europe? We're letting these fucks in. In their country, they get paid by the parents to do it. it's normal for them.

No one is forcing the parents. This is their culter and traditional beliefs. Fucking savages.

Spread this to all your normie friends.

Some of the girls get pregnant through this ritual.
The guy did after all say no condoms are used.

youtube.com/watch?v=hjPS7SxLAMk

>Spread this to your normie friends.

They don't care dude. Caring about Africa isnt about helping Africans it's about virtue signalling. They don't care what's happening over there they want others here to know they care.

In South Africa, this practice is called ukuthwala(ookootwala). The difference is that the niggers kidnap the girls to fuck them. It's very common among the Xhosa coons, the same coon people that Nelson Mandela came from.

We need to stop sending aid to that shit hole continent immediately.

All bad, but not pedo as all girls are pubescent. Things can be bad without you falsely claiming pedophilia, retard.

The goal isn't for them to care about Africa, but see these people as the savages they are.

This is in no way a bad thing. The more Niggers that get HIV, the better. I hope it continues to spread.

Based Africans. Ive long said that age of consent is a kike construct to rob a girls prime breeding years from her. Age of consent should be changed to the onset of the first period. Looks like even niggers are more open minded than the 'progressive' west.

Every time I think about SA I say a little prayer for you whites there.
It must be absolutely horrible to live in such a beautiful place then surrounded by cursed niggers.

leave and grow my yams somewhere else

Attached: large.jpg (255x393, 27K)

China please kill every nigger and grind their bones into a jing tonic, thanks.

This is what the white man destroyed.
WAKANDA FOREVER

Attached: C8F5A4D9-4FC1-475C-A981-319A073854A0.png (640x880, 540K)

Pretty much. African survival strategy is the same as a rodent’s.

Wouldnt be surprised if Hyenas were 60% jewish ....
Not at all surprised.

>spreading HIV like there's no tomorrow in Africa
based as fuck

I know we like to crap on concepts like White Privilege but can you imagine for 1 second what it must be like living in a place completely populated with niggers?

Attached: 82770688a8f6563ee2213c69a361f084.jpg (720x397, 51K)

>It's sick and morally wrong but the more HIV spreads in Africa, the better
you're no better than those Niggers, i hope a gang of Somalian refugees rape you then kill you, and they won't even go to jail thanx to their ((((lawyer)))

Hello nigger

This is horrible and all, but isn't that a good thing? More dead niggers mean less living niggers coming to Europe.
Besides, the odds are those girls would wind up with HIV sooner or later anyway.

>In parts of Africa, there are guys known as 'Hyenas". Their job is to take a teenage girl's virginity so
*buys plane ticket to random african country

>is someone defends Niggers then he must be a nigger himself

>saying mean things is the same as letting an aids nigger rape your daughter

Attached: 1546201903619.png (698x640, 690K)

actually more death and rape occurring in Africa while only lead to more niggers escaping their shitholes to get a better life in Europe
sorry Sven but if want the niggers to stay in Africa they need to improve the quality of their lives

>but if want the niggers to stay in Africa they need to improve the quality of their lives

Attached: 1548035170582.jpg (1005x628, 146K)

Kys Nigger.

I never said it was bad. Savages being degenerate but not a bad thing at all.
I literally say it isn't a bad thing in the first post.

Not a bad idea to send this to Niggs in Muttland and get them all to move back to Africa.

Algeria is full of Niggers so your an example of why that statement is true.

>Norway
>African pozzed up neghole

Sounds about right

>wishing for 12 years old girls to die from Aids is totally acceptable

Attached: 1541740459691.jpg (321x340, 34K)

>Algeria is full of Niggers
nah we keep our nigger in the Sahara, unlike you Eurocucks we know how to deal with them

Hello fellow Arab

Lol

>fellow Arab
>flag
non of us is Arabian
by the way are you that Iraqian who lives in Jordan?

HIV itself is a myth.

I'm not an Assyrian subhuman thanks
I'm an Israeli living in Jordan

>Because they fuck like rabbits.

That is how they evolved. Completely different from Europeans and Asians. Totally difference species with a totally different survival mechanism. r/K selection theory.

>letting another man fick your daughter
>not fucking her yourself
Stupid nigger cucks. You're supposed to be the one cumming in your preteen daughter.

Doesn't even surprise me, I mean did you forget you're talking about africa? This is normal behavior.

wow how morally upstanding of you

Checked and Irish bro has a point. Disease is rampant down there for a reason. If whites stopped giving aid, Africans wouldn't exist after a generation

Attached: highest poverty highest birthrate lowest IQ.jpg (1903x3011, 1.86M)

>I'm not an Assyrian subhuman
>I'm an Israeli
ah i apologize, i didn't realize i was talking with an animal

Attached: 1546064278992.png (428x500, 155K)

Didn't know you have internet in the Sahara.

Fellow (( Arab ))

Ya man, of every living thing on this plant, there are multiple species. Different species of spiders, trees, fish, birds but fuck me, all humans are one race, the human race.

Fucking unreal the mental gymnastics people go through to believe that shit.

But niggers are incapable of improving their situation, and they cannot grasp the concept of not multiplying like insects.
So they either need to die in Africa from disease, or they need to die on the European shores from gunfire.

Relax fellow Arab

Attached: FB_IMG_1548412215070.jpg (640x709, 31K)

>But niggers are incapable of improving their situation
before the European colonizing of Africa the niggers were living a happy life, running in the jungles naked and hunting the rabbits with their mouths, there was no famines no (((HIV))) or (((Ebola))) no gun violence no drugs......
sure they had no civilization but they lived in their own shithole and didn't bother anyone around them till Europe came....

Fucking based potato nigger.

All cultures are beautiful.
We need more of these diverse cultures in the west

Pretty sure fucking 12 year old girls and giving them hiv is far worse than mean words. Alas, you're a communist and words are like bullets to you faggots.

Why would you care about a nigger of any age? When they grow up they all want to see you dead.

>No HIV
>HIV came from Afrika when a nog fucked a monkey and the disease crossed to humans

I mean isn't wrong but if anything we should take most of Afrika and wall them in a spot(s) and let them learn not to breed like rabbits or go extinct.

I agree, more aids for Africans.
More Ebola and HIV. The more it spreads in that continent, the better.

Cool

>Why would you care about a nigger of any age?
because they are human beings, the one subhumans here are the jews (and maybe poos but that can be fixed once they learn how poo in loo)

>let them learn not to breed
niggers want to fuck, let them do it
you sound like a fucking chink forcing the one child policy on the people

>prime breeding years
>first perior
Considering that shit happens at 10 these days, no. Most 12 year olds are physically too small to carry and deliver a baby without health issues (though their recovery time is obviously much shorter). Also, being children, they have no clue how to raise one; traditionally you had 3-4 generations living under one roof, so the mother and grandmother would teach the girl and help with the baby. Modern family structure is wholly unsuited for this.

Plus, breeding at menarche was not common in Europe throughout history. In the middle ages, for instance, average age of marriage for commoners was around 16-22, nobody except degenerate nobles were fucking 10 year olds.

>they have no clue how to raise one;
It's called instinct. Besides, she doesn't should be raising baby. Woman is just an incubator and milk dispenser. Letting them raise children is bad for child development.

They are a race that work with kikes to see your race outbreeded and eventually extinct, the day all nigs go back to Africa is the day I consider them human.

Attached: 1548494418672.jpg (814x618, 58K)

>this video may contain nigger content
there, corrected it for you bbc cucks

Attached: 1548296984293.jpg (576x1024, 88K)

Attached: 1546795953110.png (755x763, 1002K)

Attached: 1547815743072.webm (480x270, 2.87M)

Attached: 1547907329766.webm (512x640, 1.74M)

Niggers get pozzed.

Who the fuck cares.

Attached: 1547907080166.webm (480x360, 587K)

How do some people have absolutely no bullshit filter? This is not a race or even IQ thing. Some people are just overly susceptible to hilarious bullshit.

hot

Attached: 1548241723635.webm (202x360, 2.95M)

I think africans are historic deviants.
If our ancestor were so fucking retarded (and im even counting the extinct ones) and toxic with live we would probably went extinct.
Africa is a place where degenerancy should ended life a while ago but since we parasite ourselves giving them aid they spiral further down.
It wouñdnt surprise me if in the future africans keep getting dumber until they mix with chimps.
Truly, a wonder from hell.

Can we Holocaust the niggers next? Africa's full of resources for the USA to exploit.

>work with kikes
please i don't think most of niggers know the difference between white or a jew, they only see the color of your skin and judge you based on it
niggers are being used just like how use Burgers and Eurocucks for their benefits are used, one way or another we're all victims of the jewish problem

So....... is there a job listing?

The cognitive dissonance here is fucking terrifying, please be a troll

lmao

Jamaica is leading the way for their brothers and sisters in the motherland

youtube.com/watch?v=3f3kHYGjJNw

very based

America and Europe, please stop sending money to these niggers.

You want to fuck niggers? Holy shit user, kill yourself.

Wtf happened here?

Holy shit. Its just bonfire degeneracy with glitter.

Hey, some them monkey lolis can be hot. Especially ones we got here because they so mixed, oh yeah. Like Navia Robinson, that one hot little monkey loli
Niggers got shot. I think it was another gang nigger saw them and decided to shoot them up. Might have been someone they had robbed who then shot them.

And I thought all niggers were humanoid hyenas.

I wouldn't be surprised if the US government started importing those guys to fuck our daughters.

"Cough" Bullshit! "Cough"

so you're a kike subhuman. apologies.

>Africans
More like Africucks, amirite?

All muslims need to burned alive

When will they learn that blackies are not your friend

I see chimpmen.

Good things us westerners are so much better off when it comes to moral grounds!

Attached: 1547836885665.jpg (1080x810, 228K)

>no major news outlets reporting retraction

Attached: hmmmmreallymademethink.png (1903x868, 381K)

Fuck off, if genders were reversed you would giggle till bumplimit.

Ah, yes, bring more of those here. I kinda feel tempted to show this to some progressive friends but at the same time I know their answer will be very disappointing and generic.

>You wished people that do terrible things to keep doing terrible things so maybe one day there won't be terrible people in this world, and I find this despicable, so I'm going to wish terrible things to you because you wished terrible things to people that do terrible things.

Wishful thinking. There's absolutely no evidence that if their conditions improve they will ever stop flooding western countries (or even asian countries). Mostly because they're not coming by their sheer conviction but rather because our politicians and private interests bring them here.