Marriage

Can someone tell me whats the point off marriage if your already in a happy relationship??

Because marriage for me is nothing but punishing the man in the relationship who needs to constantly worry if his wife is gonna divorce him and take most of his shit away.
So whats the point of marriage??

Attached: 5216216.jpg (1250x650, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V30T14cDfCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PRENUP

If you have a child its automaticaly and legaly recognized as yours. Not if you are not married

Some people want to wait for marriage for sex so they have more of a relationship with their partner. It means a lot more if you're religious.

Find a real traditional woman. Leave this place. Obviously don't marry bimbos. Be a strong man and you won't get fucked over by divorce because she won't want to leave you. Set an example for her life by being someone worth chasing. Make her think you're out of her league and she will be loyal, but care for her like its the only pussy you'll get. Seriously, just don't marry a fuck up. Divorce and court rape come down to picking poorly from the start.

Marriage is a religious union, so if you're not religious, it doesn't matter.

The point is to make a stable family and lead by example to the next generation.

Sure you may fail, but then you're no worse off than if you never tried.

If my marriage fails then so be it, it'll be time to pack up muh guns and go in a woods. But until then I've got a genetic lineage to pass on.

Attached: _20190126_090912.jpg (2906x3303, 1.06M)

She can still boot you from the house and take him from you so what difference does it make?

I'm already in a good relationship and one friend of mine just married his high school gf while they are both 20 years old,and mine gf is probablly the sweetest girl I have ever met.

Because it's the way God intended it to be.

(That being said, religious marriage does not necessarily have to be marriage for the state)

Or you could just refuse to offer her the security of marriage making all of that much easier.

>it's your fault if you got divorced

Either that or your wife's natural hypergamy kicked in and the rules incentivized her to act on it.

No. She can't. People act like there aren't laws that protect fathers too. I've known plenty of dudes that lawyered up and have full custody. You just have to be smart and play really dirty during the divorce. Or you just go to arbitration. And if it comes down to it, move all your money to bitcoin and skip town with your kid. It's what i would do.

>Can someone tell me whats the point off marriage if your already in a happy relationship??
>Because marriage for me is nothing but punishing the man in the relationship who needs to constantly worry if his wife is gonna divorce him and take most of his shit away.
>So whats the point of marriage??

Marriage today is not marriage. Coverture is gone. Fault divorce is gone. Male custody in divorce is gone.

Women trick beta cucks into marriage in order to scam them out of their resources in divorce rape. Women win the ultimate prize when they get their husbands to sign the birth certificate of children that aren't his. They get the alimony rape and the baby jail rape and the beta cuck becomes an absolute slave.

Yeah but i can still have a kid and a familly with the girl i love whille not being married.

Talk to a family planning attorney and set up a Domestic Asset Protection plan, if the plan does not include Trusts its shit.
Marriage acts as a defacto partnership contract whose modes are set by common law. The common law no longer applies to what people expectations are in a marriage and serve to destroy wealth and enrich attorneys and the state. Protect your estate with all the means available to you.

If you can’t have sober matter of fact discussions over maybes and what ifs, she’s a delusional baby.

Remember prenups are a paper tiger, the real muscle in the plan are the Trusts. Trusts divide ownership rights. If you are merely a steward of the property you cannot give it nor can it be taken away.

Attached: 99224F32-E0F5-484A-BD85-62420D51AD57.png (405x468, 331K)

>you can always just give half your net worth to the lawyer and roll the dice

Or you can just not get married.

Ah yes the bezos method. His wife got what a 70$B settlement. Just Be the alpha bro.

Attached: 18CB7FEC-E59C-4344-8326-405B520E9FA3.jpg (1779x2010, 1.58M)

>Or you can just not get married.

This

>marriage for me
There ya go.
also, not political.

Bezos is a cucked pussy, he always has been. The only way he got a wife in the first place was because of his money. In a natural world, Bezos probably would have died at a very young age.

This. It's kind of a silly debate about whether to get married. They got rid of marriage a long time ago. The fact that they kept calling it marriage is a trick.

And that is the example you'll pass on to your kids.
once you have a kid you're equally committed and equally raped by the law should you separate.
the point of marriage is to let your kids know you don't settle until you've sworn to God that you'll sacrifice your life for this woman and family
you will want your daughters to find a man willing to marry them before knocking them up, but they won't bother if you dont

> muh religious woman

Attached: 8DB8B675-AAAD-44FE-A855-E753B56FF077.jpg (750x1163, 425K)

>Can someone tell me whats the point off marriage if your already in a happy relationship??

You need a government permission slip. A loicense if you're British.

> do all those things
> or just don’t get married

Fucking kike slide threads. Newfags, this is a Jewish psyop to destroy white civilization.

I've come to the conclusion that the indiscriminate bashing of white women in this board is a kike tactic and hurtful to the white race.

Any argument against marriage or against making a large family with a white woman is hurtful and should be avoided.
Creating resentment against white women and blaming them solely for their current state is not the correct stance.

The main reason why feminism has taken over and is ruining our women is that we are letting the jew do this. We are not being strong or combative enough. So stop hating on our beloved women, instead think of ways to tackle the root of the (((problem))). And do your part, white men, by marrying a white woman and having 7 children with her. Even if you live in a SJW, feminist infested country.

Attached: why the Jew hates you whites.png (1024x378, 574K)

I don't know about your country, but in the US, we get tax relief when married.

> thinking people who are more interested in power and money than religion and God are worthy role models

Attached: 154482294677067432402.png (1080x1281, 2.35M)

marriage is for natural chads and stacies
don't fight it, if it doesn't work out nature is giving you a clear message
it's not a big deal some are born winners and losers
its not up to us

Attached: 154243105083633587306.png (960x960, 1.46M)

R

Attached: 1536768312860584624136.png (736x656, 1.01M)

Attached: 1537844755875211319444.png (508x508, 394K)

>you're equally committed
Nope. No alimony without marriage. Assets don't get split.

>example
I'm setting an example of not being a dupe

P

Attached: 1538145595671106996150.png (564x770, 679K)

Attached: 15367684944951116718481.png (608x912, 724K)

The point is to make both your lives easier.

The Viking longhouse made it so that one fire warmed many.
In a family you use less resources so that more can be passed on. The gap between those who have and those who do not is often held in various soft forms of wealth.

Attached: 15378448854711813334515.png (564x847, 843K)

what is the point if you don't get married/have kids? what are you gonna do?

get bored of each other and break up. 100%. marriage/kids may not be the best bet, and it may end anyhow, but at least it keeps it interesting.

T

Attached: 15381456096491579259603.png (560x344, 353K)

If i had a daughter and she was in relationship with the guy she loves and they were both happy why is there need for them to get married??
And if they have a kid doesnt really mean that he would not be interested in marriage because my parents have been married for over 20 years and I'm not interested in marriege so maybe thier kid will be interested in marriage,well thats if we go by your definition.

Or you could not marry her and still have the 7 children so there's less incentive for her to leave.

Attached: 15422456021331204100803.png (1200x800, 1.39M)

Attached: 15427273855551675357472.png (850x1164, 1.24M)

Even if you’re not the father right?

It's a joke. Even religious women cheat on their husbands. What their excuse? "I'm in love with (insert name here)"

Kikes gonna kike. Whatcha doin rabbi?

Attached: 1542456244541637807462.png (960x952, 633K)

All this families can be happy without marriage aswell.

>Kvetching intensifies

Attached: 15472588821071327279233.png (1200x1159, 1.39M)

to coerce man and woman into fulfilling their evolutionary roles and feeling happy.

Oy vey goyim. Don't take a spiritual oath with each other.

Attached: 15381457422661303136901.png (484x532, 492K)

>kike
>advocating for large white families

Attached: Celtic cross 1.jpg (1439x1429, 1.34M)

E

Attached: 1547258712427956590873.png (1080x1080, 1.23M)

We all know but it’s important to discuss the reality of the current rules of the game. The reality is the Jews twisted the laws and allowed feminism to run rampant. Not the other way around. Read up on marriage law and how it was eroded over time. It’s up to you to build it back into your marriage.

>Have 4 kids
>All ginger
just fuck my shit up senpai

Strawman Faggot.
> ignoring the subtle don't marry her

Attached: 15424296527861133934566.png (500x500, 389K)

Attached: 1527184587679.jpg (2952x2497, 929K)

The point of marriage is to chemically alter your state of mind so that your spouse is no longer just someone you spend time with, it's someone you are bound to. So when you have fights, or character flaws emerge or what have you, "leaving" isn't even an option in your mind. The purpose of eliminating separation is so that we have strong parental foundations for our society, because the family unit is the building block of society. Thus, a culture that wants to survive will encourage marriage. This all goes out the window of course with the implementation of divorce. Make it very clear to your wife you will in no uncertain terms kill her if she ever goes off the deep end, and you can spare yourself this modern side effect of marriage.

> No alimony without marriage. Assets don't get split.

This guy gets it.

>The reality is the Jews twisted the laws and allowed feminism to run rampant
Very true. All kikes must hang.

Attached: black sun 7.jpg (1440x1434, 1.33M)

>marriage is for natural chads and stacies
>don't fight it, if it doesn't work out nature is giving you a clear message
>it's not a big deal some are born winners and losers
>its not up to us

Chad is not going to tie himself down to one woman. He certainly isn't going to let her have any of his resources. Besides, Stacey is a whore. Her only value in life is what is between her legs, which is devalued when she lets Chad destroy it.

After Stacey is used up, that is when she goes after the cuck for "muh traditionalism". She still has a phone full of Chads that will throw her a pity fuck to satisfy cucking her beta husband. She sets up the Chad to get her pregnant, then let's the beta sign off on the birth certificate. After the cuck has signed his entire life away, she runs to the first lawyer she can find and screams "abuse" and "divorce". The lawyer knows that his fees will be paid out of the beta's pocket and proceeds to absolutely devastate the beta's asshole in court.

Attached: 1522963008005.jpg (1400x990, 332K)

This. Love this graphic. Here's a bigger one

Attached: 1480794249148.jpg (4920x4161, 1.87M)

Must read

Attached: how to combat juice destruction of nuclear family.png (1200x458, 678K)

its just something a woman tricks you into so you cant leave her because a woman loses all her value after 35 and can't survive unless she leeches off a man. imagine if a car dealer gave you a new car, but youre contractually obligated never to trade it in and in 20 years you are stuck with a 20 year old car that doesn't work like it used to, thats hard to get parts for, expensive as fuck to maintain, inefficient etc. maybe its got a bumper hanging off, ripped up interior. its no longer cool, and you dont feel it represents you anymore. you actually make more money now and can totally afford a newer better car not problem but you arent allowed to get a new one. you wanted this one so bad that you agreed to drive it for life and if you try to total it to get out of the deal, you go to jail for murder. if you do go get another car without getting rid of this one, or if you do trade in this one, you violate the contract and the dealer ceases your assets. tell me how that is in any way different from marriage.

Attached: welcome to the world little man!.png (1024x576, 688K)

>Can someone tell me whats the point off marriage
Marriage is a formal transfer of ownership. The girl's father(her first owner) finalizing the sale of her to the man who will own her for the rest of her life.

USELESS
USELESS
USELESS

Stormfag thinks he is going to fix 50 years of broken divorce laws by posting models from yarn shopping catalogs.

Attached: 84E619A0-6F7C-4DF2-B6B9-AF3EDE8EC68A.jpg (750x1235, 381K)

That's not what a strawman is. Anyway, you can have kids without modern 'marriage'.

You're a pussy if you are going to be constantly worrying about your wife divorcing you. If your wife doesn't love, respect and fear you, then you're a spineless faggot.

Marriage is the only way to get a decent girl from a good family
Why would any sane father let his daughter shack up with a man?
youtube.com/watch?v=V30T14cDfCA

20 years of relationship. 10 years of marriage.

She comes from more money than me, makes more money than me (M&A lawyer), is super sweet and very submissive, still great sex, fit, and fucking fun to hang out with. We got married for visa stuff when we moved abroad, and so that hospitals would let us in the room if spouse gets hit by a bus. And a bit of romance.

The fact y'all are afraid of divorce rape just means you have terrible taste in women.

Enjoy hanging out with your bros, fags.

How is it useless?

> just ignore the facts and do it goyim

>All this families can be happy without marriage aswell.
Do you have one example of this?

Attached: BATES_FAMILY_06_0906-1014x570.jpg (1014x570, 147K)

What facts?

In some ways you Leafs have it the worst.

Attached: 53E3BFF3-6C40-4D69-9BE4-0BD668409CE1.jpg (750x1093, 284K)

>letting his wife work for monies among unknown men
>unironically being proud of her income
Cuck.

Modern marriage is a kike lawyer contract

My partner of 25 years live and act like a married couple, we just never signed the kiketract and won’t. Our kids can act on our behalf if we get deathbeded

>we just never signed the kiketract and won’t
why not?

>this generation grew up watching millions of men just like them get divorce raped for no reason
>but if they're worried about it it must just be cause theyre pussies
>so man up and get married or you're not a 'real man'

This is reminding me of grade school. "Do it or you're a pussy."

>no reason
I have never met a divorced man that was a good husband

Marriage is shit right now because it went from a religious ceremony of high importance to a pass time for thots and betas. The state benefits of marriage end up being wasted on couples who haven't got it in them to settle for the long term.
I know how to fix this, though.
>when you meet a bird, you must register that with the government
>on the anniversary of your relationship, you must tell the government whether you're still together
>after 10 consecutive years, the government will recognise your marriage and give you state benefits for it (being in the partner’s will, being able to stand by a partner’s bedside if ill, less taxes, etc.)
The church has dropped the ball, so they can fuck off. Couples can choose not to tell gov about their relationship and get married, but the government won’t waste time recognising that sham of a marriage.

I make far more money than you...

Enjoy lobbing internet insults and decades of lonely old age

> What facts?

Know your stats otherwise you risk becoming one.

Attached: 679539BB-E203-479A-A344-01F3E5A75579.jpg (750x813, 289K)

>whether you're still together
You should be required to stay together
That is the problem

>80% of divorces were filled by women
and?
how many of them were married to decent men?

> how many of them were married to decent men?

Never change Tradcuck.

Attached: 2C5ED61B-99DB-4C42-9285-FA63BC1F858D.jpg (750x779, 185K)

That's fine by me, at least I am not a KEK.

You didn't answer the question
The reason these men are getting divorced is because they are degenerates

If you're not Christian, there's no point in marriage.

That being said, there's no point in "being in a relationship" with someone you don't intend to marry.

>most people are happily married raising their family
>laws are changed
>women can now leave at any time for no reason
>they get the house, kids, and your money
>incentives are now in place for women to divorce
>women start divorcing in large numbers

Yep must be the man's fault. Couldnt be all those rule changes, all the men just suddenly became unsatisfactory husbands.

No it the past laws made it harder for bad marriages to dissolve
The laws have no effect on if you will have a good or a bad marriage

> The reason these men are getting divorced is because they are degenerates

Yes women file 80% of divorces because men are degenerates.

This is how the West was lost. You will defend m’lady all the way to the demographic grave.

Attached: F2F8F332-D31A-4A31-8593-C2EF880441E8.png (501x629, 662K)

Where did I defend them divorcing their husbands?
You sound like a feminist crying about victim blaming

Either that or women are naturally hypergamous and are responding to the incentives in front of them.

I'll acknowledge you have some good advice for dudes who are married. But there's still no guarantee their wives won't decide to leave them anyway. I've seen a lot of dudes get divorce raped and it's not always their fault, some of them are perfectly fine guys whose wives just decided to fuck them over.

>and it's not always their fault,
I doubt that
How many of them slept with their wives before they were married?

You contradict yourself tradfriend.

Anyways here is the demographic grave I was alluding to earlier.

Attached: 89716D83-7E17-41CF-9369-54B83AF785A3.jpg (576x1024, 99K)

Marriage is yet another government control over personal lives. They even trick you into it with tax breaks.

Abolish marriage. Leave that to the religions as a symbolic thing that means nothing legally.

>You contradict yourself tradfriend.
where?