Why does Jow Forums tend to defend abusers like Weinstein and Aziz Ansari ?

There's a tendency on that board to legitimate the actions of Weinstein and the likes (pic related, for instance).

Women aren't guilty of being abused. So why do you do that?

Attached: 0 Cropped (2).jpg (330x330, 34K)

pol hates women because women won't fuck them

>Jow Forums is defending Jews and Poos u guise
Shoo shoo discord tranny

I don't see that Jow Forums has done that since Jow Forums hate both of those guys.

I hope they never have a career again and I don't are about the reason why.

>Jow Forums defends kikes and streetshitters
Yeah idk what Jow Forums you’ve been visiting

Aziz didnt actually abuse anyone, he just ended up as that beta some roastie regretted fucking so she claimed he raped her. That's litterally it.

>Jow Forums defends kikes and streetshitters
it literally does, as long as the other party is a woman.

humans don't communicate purely by words, or only via certain, specific words. it was a long tale of her being scared, uncomfortable, and physically retreating and putting him off, & him trying again and again & again until it happened. you have no right to wear someone down until they give in to having sex.

young women are often in these scenarios and scared. the spectre of rape always hangs over females, 24/7. & people who are scared often can't get their words out, & can't think clearly. panic starts to rise & things become surreal. and the thought (or instinct) arises that voicing a clear 'no' or dramatically running for the door is going to set off an escalation of the man's behaviour into overt, harsh violence. & that it won't succeed anyway, since the other person clearly isn't honouring your wishes anyway; they seem to be getting off on (or despite) the resistance & lack of enthusiasm.

there's also this idea, because of the cultural messaging about saying no, that if you don't ever say the word, (literally that word), then however awfully things go, at least you 'weren't raped'. that you had some agency & choice as long as you didn't utter that word. which is exceedingly fucked up. &, it seems to me, is not quite true.

suppose, hypothetically, it were a relationship (not a sex) story. a woman wears a man down over time into giving some sort of forced, reluctant commitment. (a man who is in some sort of relationship with her already, & behaves as though he likes/loves/cares about her.) badgering, wheedling, pressuring, asking, seeking until she gets it. then, he breaks the commitment.

i'm sure all the ansari apologists - & most people in general - would say, well, she could tell he wasn't really that into her in the first place, if she had to badger him into it. you can't force these things, nor should you. she should have known. when a man really wants, loves, or cares about someone, he will make sure they have no doubts. it will come from him, without prompting. he will pursue them. so, it's her fault & he is blameless. & only human. his heart wasn't really in it, after all.

people still only consider & defend hypothetical, unexpressed, or not clearly expressed feelings (or an absence of feelings) when it favors the man.

young women shouldn't have to learn to force themselves to speak - from a script - through their fear, or the imperative of risking being physically violent themselves to stop unwanted advances, through the rage & other negative emotions (& external consequences) that follow scenarios like these. as though it's their own 'mistake' to learn from. yet, that's where the culture (still) is.

i think it was one of the most important #metoo stories that came out, because it is so common. people should discuss this stuff, & teach boys/men not to act this way. not to corner & badger people. not to ignore all other words & behaviour except 'no', as though it's the magic syllable. people (women) are allowed to not want sex. or to want to make out up to a point, but then not want sex. or to change their mind if the other person is not good at making out/sex & they get turned off along the way. they're also allowed to try to tell you something without verbally crushing your soul or physically running from you as though you were a monster. (how many breakups or other types of rejection involve being given a brutally honest, direct reason? or even assertion? if someone does that, they're thought to be a cruel psychopath, not clear and assertive and strong.)

a lot of new fags falling for bait

i would still hate them even if they did fuck me.
only i wouldnt call them useless.

Did she show bobs and vajine?
Or did he shit in her street?

lol

unfortunately, young women continually - almost ritually - get presented with this 'lesson' that the social rules that apply to all of the rest of life (even earlier that evening), suddenly don't apply anymore if they're in the vicinity of a man who wants to have sex with them. it's wrong. it's a twisted message or lesson. most women & girls are NOT raised, or in any way otherwise prepared for life, to turn on a dime like that. to have to suddenly be & think & act so differently themselves. even with someone they like to some extent, or who 'seems nice' or 'seems normal'. maybe some are, but it's far from the majority. they're learning it BY living through these types of situations.

i don't believe for a second that he didn't know or didn't notice she wasn't into having sex with him. at the very least, he could have watched the tv show for a bit (by that point in the story) & then given her a graceful opportunity to leave, or even told her to leave. he went for relentless pursuit the whole time instead. would you honestly raise a son or encourage a male friend (or anyone, male or female) to act that way? it was wrong.

the people who advocate for that 'anything but an enthusiastic yes, is a no' idea seem to have the best approach to consent, but even that's just because the whole cultural context is so nonsensical to begin with. it should be common sense that if you aren't sure you have something, then you don't. not, if you aren't sure you've been denied it - & you haven't been kicked in the face or the balls yet - then hey maybe you probably kind of do. we're talking about other people's bodies. there's no entitlement to sex, from life in general, nor from anyone specific.

incels hate women

>Agree to suck a dick for 1mil
>cry about rape
women are the niggers of gender and don't deserve any rights.

I never defend non Whites or celebrities who use their power to abuse thots, but I would defend someone like Brock Turner.

because they deserve it. in my humble opinion, they weren't abused enough. they shoulda been forced to eat Aziz's ass after he took a hot shit after some authentic mexican food.

American anti-Semites are obese disgusting perverts. They dream of suppressing submissive women and bully cleverer than them Jews. Jow Forums is the outlet for their perverted fantasies.

Fuck the hollywood whores. They were not abused THEY ALL AGREED to suck jew dicks for roles, they could just have walked away and look for another role or job but they all chose to suck jew dick, same for the men as seen by crews being molested as well showing the hollywood executives are not only degenerate but also huge faggots. But again, they all did it willingly in total control of their cognitive abillities.

All this shit hides however is that greedy parents sell out their kids forcing them to do the same abhorrent acts, making them get raped by fat sweaty hollywood jews in exchange for a role which the parents then get cash for. If you want to protest something then this, and not dirty sluts crying abuse and rape when they consented and now just want to play victim.
Dont give sone dirty sluts the attention and help little children need

What the fuck does turning kikes into lamp shades have to do with raping some useless hole?

Nobody is going to read all of that

Litterally everyone in America is anti semitic now, both right and left lol.

how do you get abused by Ansari? I'd imagine most women could kick his ass

ǝƃɐs

This.

Attached: 15456007669741.png (1324x1178, 1.41M)

What did this poo do?

Forgot pic

Attached: B33B590F-E915-45A3-BFD6-93481B7737DD.jpg (1536x2214, 669K)

>Why does Jow Forums defend Aziz Ansari

Are you from the other timeline?

Attached: 1470284572291.jpg (570x570, 21K)

O rly? How about you post a screenshot you discord tranny like. (You won't cause you can't)

Attached: 1547067049823.png (128x125, 14K)

>pol is one person

Sage

Lmao fuck off you nigger feminist

Nobody should believe thots

He probably thought getting rich and becoming famous would land him white pussy. Sad.

Listen here m8, I know shill when I see one; and your not only shill, but your part of the campaign against Jow Forums that was started on discord. You write in perfect English with formatted sentences and your supposedly french? get out here with your VPN. you've clearly done your share of lurking but we knew you were coming.

Only for the roastie to get roasted by another roastie from the HLN, who then got roasted herself by a blonde daily show feminist.

>Jow Forums defends Weinstein
How dare you! How absolutely dare you!!! Assume we will defend a Jew. Remove the keyboard and use the mouse only. You need spend more time lurking until you learn some board culture.

I mean hes not wrong, women fuck you for being famous but he didnt realize a lot of the women who do that are awful people lol.

Roastieception

I want both to hang. Where the fuck did you get this retarded notion?

>Women aren't guilty of being abused. So why do you do that?
They are guilty in their silence.

Lots of people on the right wing love Louie CK despite him belonging to a two groups that commit high crimes again white society. He's a Jew and a spic and shilled for Hillary Clinton. Yet he's an alt right hero in 2019.

>1/
Leave

Attached: 1548496448137.gif (445x630, 1.42M)

no