GET THE FUCK IN HERE

ITS BACK ON! PIZZAGATE IS REAL!!! THEY TORCHING EVIDENCE

Attached: F34F9E2F-EBEC-41EE-AE89-10BF51A69317.jpg (640x626, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shwFNKP_mI4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, they'd definitely be burning the evidence in the store. And during opening hours.

>convinced there are children chained in the basement who need help
>lights the building on fire

well what do you think is going to happen when the fire fighters find a bunch of chains and tiny skeletons?

debunked 2 years ago
move on

Perfect!! Now we can see if there's a basement under there!!!

They wont tell, they're Jews too and their in on it. You should know this.... sad

There is a basement under it. NYC has the same style buildings and they all have basements. They are lying.

The fire was set so they could raid it with out the public finding out is what would be most favorable and I hope they got all the evidence too

This. Snopes debunked it

bump because fuck shills

Attached: alefantis (((interview))).png (1136x640, 1.11M)

James Woods has several small children chained inside his home at the moment

Attached: cpp arsonist vs cpp server killer.jpg (1026x675, 169K)

MUH shills

yep

Attached: comet secret menu.jpg (1436x800, 203K)

Attached: imagine not believing in pizzagate because youre too fucking retarded to do your own research.jpg (750x729, 90K)

>torching
>shooting hard drive
These are symbolic gestures so the complicit know their secrets are safe

>t. i defend child rapists and murderers because when i grow up i want to be one too

>ITS BACK ON!
no it's not, the only thing to catch fire was some curtains
curtains with pizza maps on them

Snopes is a left wing website. What makes you think they would confirm its real? The left lies all the time, even if they did find strong evidence and proof, why would they tell the truth? It goes against there narrative.They never even bothered to look for proof, they didnt want to. Also, imagine the criticism they would get from the mainstream media if they supported the pizzagate theory.

All of these (((pizza parlors))) always seem to cater to the biggest degenerates on social media though; nothing of value was lost.

>a man broke in with a gun
pretty sure he never went inside

Is that fucking Mike Thernovich?

Kill yourself

Ya think Ya hot shit don't cha

almost looks like him doesn't it

seconding

Attached: alefantis insta.jpg (2416x9165, 2.65M)

>obama spends $65000 taxpayers money for hotdogs
>nobody bats an eye

>trump spends $3000 out of his own pocket to buy burgers
>media goes into frenzy

hmm?

Attached: thinking.gif (320x320, 240K)

The other thread was pruned. The other thread telling us to stop posting these threads. Hey Jim, or anyone else really, why don't we do one of your little pedo videos on some of these faggots? Maybe some of these jannies also have skeletons in their closet, they seem to be tied to our enemies so why not make them our first example?

Attached: 1547371624563.png (600x566, 519K)

you can add this picture to that img

Attached: James Achilles Alefantis Rothschild.jpg (1833x1143, 692K)

Woooosh

They are just trying to scam the insurrance and get money. It's a common scam.

maybe it was because someone posted about John and Tony Podesta's mother Mary being a prolific adopter of children, 25 children at least. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be a kid in that family
wew

>A child friendly bar/pingpong/pizza joint
>Child friendly
>Bar
HOW IS THIS NOT ILLEGAL?

whoever did this deserves a medal

Comet will now be shut down and demolished

Clearly you've never been to a chuckie cheese moron or a Dave and busters

Was it during a shutdown?

Attached: 1548514154325.jpg (596x953, 388K)

Children are not allowed at the bar area

CPP has all the areas merged

Different laws in different states. This is in DC.

Hide in plain site bro. Sometimes it works. Kind of the whole idea around comet pizza right?

>Our nations capital had relaxed laws about allowing drunk pedos to hangout with unsupervised kids at a bar/pingpong/pizza joint
Just fuck my taxes up senpai

Shills like you faggot are all over this fucking board. It’s easy to sniff them out tho.

You do know we know of your presence right? An increase in shitty no-soul memes and trying to run ops in every thread won't help. Better men and more money have tried, you're the last throes of a dying power.

Attached: 1541902192749.png (500x583, 685K)

Attached: DC police chief.png (826x1165, 930K)

Why would there be unsupervised kids? Are you actually retarded? Lmao your assumptions of people are really fucked weeb. Go to a kids birthday party and tell me you don't got at least a parent drinking and still looking after their child.

Im glad my presence is known. Hope you have good sleep tonight user with me being in your head and all. Maybe think of a sandwich, I'm hungry.

wake up
do it for the children

Attached: 1548488537933.png (861x551, 621K)

In my head? It seems I just moved into yours sweetheart.
I'll take my tea hot.

Attached: IMG_20190126_091752.png (393x450, 226K)

Lol K sure, I got some hot tea for you.... And some cyanide. Enjoy your stay user. Also, amazing retort. "nuh uh, I'm in yours". You got me.

Jesus christ

Attached: Iceland government pedophilia scandal.png (1014x924, 162K)

You type like an absolute faggot. I'll enjoy my stay if for nothing other than to bug you. Thanks for the tea, and the (you).

Attached: IMG_20190126_092718.png (984x698, 478K)

>Go to a kids birthday party
Wut

so anyone else find all the pizza symbolism suspicious on this colab episode of avgn with Macaulay Culkin?
youtube.com/watch?v=shwFNKP_mI4

Do you have any friends? Do you have family members? Go out more and socialize basement dweller or are you in high school?

snopes also debunked your dad but people still hit your mom so I'm not sure what your point is.

Hmm..I honestly never thought too much about this, but this is creepy af. You can at least understand why people want to investigate this.

Wacko Jacko busted his ringpiece, for sure, but he got paid off and made to sign an NDA

Kids are cute but annoying af

I generally avoid them but care about their future

you sure are posting a lot for someone who thinks this is stupid...........

>You can at least understand why people want to investigate this.
You don't say

Attached: 1539103537334.jpg (659x657, 118K)

It's a shill.

Im just asking mate. What, I can't ask a question?

memeflaggots are such a disgrace

Attached: 1485881512464.jpg (1024x655, 67K)

Fair enough user. Did you see that thread where you save 500k from not having kids? lmao thank god no one wants to procreate with me.

Attached: mails.png (1416x1430, 840K)

Shut up nigger. Pedo protectors get RICO too.

Again, your no-soul meme means nothing, and you are trying way too hard to create a narrative with your posts. Go back to shill school.

Attached: 1547943712019.jpg (482x478, 53K)

>I’m just asking
>memeflag
>ten posts
>denies alefantis is a pedo or that something is weird about cpp

Attached: IMG_4022.jpg (370x180, 24K)

has Podesta tweeted about it yet?

Attached: 1527886135291.jpg (679x717, 80K)

How dettatched from reality are you that you make connections where there isn't any? It really isn't that deep. All I did was ask a question and sorry my life doesn't revolve around images that Convey a point.

Pedophilia is bad yes. You happy? What a fckin clown some of you are.

They so fucking do

Seems more like a signal they're sending to each other about an event, maybe forthcoming.
It is obviously not to hide any evidence, as removing evidence is a simple task.

Pizzagate has been debunked multiple times.

It is 116 weeks since Pizzagate blew up - 116/ 911

James Alefantis Derothschild

you've must have never lived in a city with white middle class libs, that's extremely their shit.

Not once actually, but thanks for the bump

Attached: D E B U N K E D.jpg (3600x3634, 1.26M)

Oh CNN told you not to investigate it, and that's that? Fucking shill.

occultist pedos did 911 confirmed

Attached: embargo.png (1495x761, 145K)

checked

are pizzapills the most blackpilled?

Attached: theusualsuspect.png (729x553, 611K)

Anyone got the comic where the guy is presented evidence, then burns it and still claims it's debunked?

>making sure he gives a big smile to the camera
That's not suspicious at all.

Was gonna include a pic, but all my images have been wiped, somehow.

It’s not real. Stop believing in fairy tales dumb kid

Attached: tunovia.jpg (640x640, 76K)

Resolution is too low to read.

Fact checkers are just the modern day ministry of truth. I know you're b8ing but come on faggot if snopes told you that mercury is drinkable you'd do it

Attached: 1548450169309.jpg (326x326, 12K)

count the shills to know its real

how does this thing keep its balance when walking?

Attached: 1521648922573.png (1416x1600, 606K)

that's probably what the peacock is for

Attached: peacocklikestowatch.png (409x288, 156K)

I have an idea but I dont know if it would work in practice
what if..........
we pretend to like this shit? "oh yes isnt that cute and totally normal" ...
it sounds dumb when I type it out, but would expose without RETARDS repeating "ibs beem debunkered" every, single, time.

Look into TERIS

>industrial waste management
>children on website
>unreasonable prices for services
>pedo symbolism
>perfect cover for body disposal and transportation
>login section (username admin, password SHA-1 hash 898075c8c74a43dc57280f20f0a7ed9cdb3c35a5)

Attached: 6A500DD8-BAC4-4A2B-8C15-0A31798E6994.jpg (1242x1049, 501K)

Bumping with the fact pedophile Jimmy Saville is godfather to Prince Harry and is accused of abusing more than 500 minors. He had deep ties to the royal family. Also, billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein had his private island where both Trump and the Clintons have visited. These are only the suppliers and fall guys.

Attached: saville case sealed - 2047.gif (521x460, 32K)

Literally nobody got that you were joking

This. The whole thing was a totally ridiculous and unfair slight on our honorable politicians and the professionals who work with them. And pizza shop owners. Who are influential in Washington DC. And who sell children for sex and snuffing purposes. And brownstoning politicians with video evidence of child rape and murder. And eating their remains. So yes, it's been debunked. It's over. Move on.