Hunter fined 300 dollars in Brazil

For killing 19 jaguars
g1.globo.com/pa/para/noticia/2016/09/ibama-multa-cacador-por-matar-pelo-menos-19-oncas-no-para.html

Attached: oncas.jpg (290x217, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frozenark.org/
g1.globo.com/pa/para/noticia/2016/09/ibama-multa-cacador-por-matar-pelo-menos-19-oncas-no-para.html
translate.google.com/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&u=http://g1.globo.com/pa/para/noticia/2016/09/ibama-multa-cacador-por-matar-pelo-menos-19-oncas-no-para.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ3W2zR-JlE
youtube.com/watch?v=AKumjrGLfCg
youtube.com/watch?v=PHL_8tktWk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rip big cats, they were cool looking but they're obviously going extinct before the next century

I hate brazil so much biggest shithole in my opinion even muslims are better

Good on him. Hunting shouldn't even be illegal.
Fucking libtards

I love cats more then humans. The future generations are not worthy of these majestic beasts and they will forever be doomed. RIP big cats. Niggers ruin everything and in 2100 there will be 8 billion niggers. There will be nothing sacred not even endangered animals.

where can I buy the pelts?

Good for him. Maybe those cats were attacking his nearby village. Mans gonna do what a mans gotta do. Based Brazil.

Attached: IMG_1239.png (545x435, 383K)

even muslims? :o

Yes.

All mega-fauna will go extinct in the wild within the next 100-200 years. There wont be many empathetic white people left by then.

>Flag

:O

Id pay that much to do that. Sounds like he got a good deal. Cats are pieces of shit. They spread the black plague. Worthless creatures. On par with niggers.

Attached: 1544747403055.gif (472x264, 1.74M)

My sides
Thought the same thing

>flag
>1 post

Kek.

They way I could always tell civilization was in decline was that way large predator animals spread we celebrate it

uma delicia

it is not good to live in Vvardenfell for a khajiit

sopa de onça

Attached: homodelicia.jpg (555x1038, 77K)

>when you can uma delicia with monkeys but not with cats

>300 dollars
>meme flag
It's roughly 131 thousand dollars you fucking mong. Perpetrator should be hanged too.

RIP big kots
Guy should do 1 year in a Brazilian shithole prison for every Jaguar he killed.

SOPA DE JAGUAR

UMA DELICIA

this. it's sad but completely inevitable.

>I love cats more then humans
Have you ever seen a house cat in the same area as a big cat (like a lion, jaguar, etc)?

The big one eats the house cat and plays with it first. Licking, then biting.

death to incels

There is pretty cool project to save cells and DNA from all species so they can be recloned if they go extinct.

frozenark.org/

Attached: 2E9A00A900000578-3325421-image-a-1_1447942424690.jpg (634x423, 53K)

Thats just fucking sad,

Im not so sure about that.

Attached: mudslime scholars.webm (568x320, 2.99M)

>g1.globo.com/pa/para/noticia/2016/09/ibama-multa-cacador-por-matar-pelo-menos-19-oncas-no-para.html
What he said. This is clear FUD since he didn't even provide something written in English
Here's the translated page:
translate.google.com/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&u=http://g1.globo.com/pa/para/noticia/2016/09/ibama-multa-cacador-por-matar-pelo-menos-19-oncas-no-para.html

It clearly state that he was fined half a million reals (roughly 150k dollars), but given standards of living in Brazil you can accurately equal it to half a million US dollars.

Listen, if anything, military presence on Amazon and borders will increase and surveilling of this kind of shit will get stronger with our current government. Stop falling for the FUD "muh environment destroyer Bolsonaro", will ya?

>$300 for NINETEEN Jaguars
What the fuck is this paltry fine? That's not even 16 dollars per jaguar. What in the fuck? $15 isnt a poaching fine, it's the price of dinner

>even muslims are better
uhhh, we all feed bad for those panthers or whatever, but let's not get crazy

yes muslim country is not paradise for dog

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ3W2zR-JlE

>It's roughly 131 thousand dollars
>It clearly state that he was fined half a million reals (roughly 150k dollars)
Ah, that makes much more sense. $300 ain't shit

youtube.com/watch?v=AKumjrGLfCg *

wtf, its literally pic related

Attached: tigers.png (500x507, 94K)

we could easily stop it if we killed niggers instead. but instead our planet decided to babysit niggers who cant form a functioning civilization for thousands of years rather than safe guard the species on our planet and travel the stars.

Neat

Fuck off retard

this

The weak should fear the strong

Should the villagers just pet them and give them saucers of milk instead?
youtube.com/watch?v=PHL_8tktWk4

Attached: 45245.jpg (498x509, 45K)

How about catching and beheading the macaco who did this?

all animals that can hunt humans shall be exterminated

Exactly

Attached: D932FAB7-A95D-404E-89FC-9E036D640CF9.png (848x881, 429K)

>Stop falling for the FUD "muh environment destroyer Bolsonaro", will ya?
So bolsonaro loves the environment? That was my only criticism of him; if he hangs that nigger and other hunting niggers, he is definitely the best president in the western hemisphere

seriously underrated pic

Shut the fuck up kike

Attached: 6DF3F863-75DF-4D89-8514-2382A4A87C69.jpg (1024x378, 34K)

I lost my dog today.
F
It's terrible about the Jaguars too.

All rapefugees should be melted by the collective heat of all european homosexual cocks ganging up to rape them.

cringe

SHIEEEEETTT BASED MAH NIGGAA

Attached: 1305716575392.jpg (600x449, 106K)

BULLsonaro will protect the amazon forest.

>Hunter fined 300 dollars in Brazil
Seems low. My grandfather used to tell stories about how cheap it was to kill them things back in the 60s & 70s.

i heard jaguars used to be as far north as arizona and new mexico.

depressing to see such beautiful critters disappear.

>only 300 dollars
Why are you lying?

You realize white settlers wiped out Buffalo, wolves, cougars, bobcats, moose, grizzly and black bears and numerous othe large animals from their native ranges?

Because it isn't true, the link he posted says it is thousands more than that

>They spread the black plague.
no you dumb fuck
the plague spread because we got rids of cats who killed the disease spreading vermin

Attached: 1547814840380.jpg (500x667, 113K)

Our military are way more enviromentalist than WWF or Greenpeace. Why? Forest is our only strategic barrier agains invaders.
Our army is trained to fight mainly in the jungle and forests.
And JAGUARS are frequently adopted as MASCOTs of batallions in jungle areas.

>trusting meat eaters to value ethics
Actual superiority is having a greater understanding of sympathy. Having weak beliefs in morality is what leads to war and violence. Because of this carnivory is clearly the wrong path for man.

Attached: Noble Savages.jpg (675x391, 107K)

forgot the pic

Attached: bolso onça.jpg (480x452, 38K)

>checked by Jesus

Why? Who cares about big cats? They are fickle shitters and basically parasites who depend on other living things. They are strictly carnivorous unlike bears who are superior, since they are omnivorous.

Cats are fucking retarded failed creatures that should rightfully die out.

I agree bears are better overall but cats are ayylmao

pay your taxes thot

>You realize white settlers
natives did it too, you cunt, it is called Neolithic Extinction.
>b-but muh good savages
Way more species. The only reason there is protection against extinction is the consevationist movement that was created by whites.
>b-but whites are bad
conservationist movement that was created by white RACISTS. Period.

Fuck Jaguars, they are sneaky and will kill you. They belong in zoos, not outside where they can hurt brown children.

Which do you lefties like better, brown people or some mean old racist cats?

No, we can't. Big cats cover and need huge territories to hunt. They're slowly losing their habitat.

>>They belong in zoos, not outside where they can hurt brown children.
>indio's children dont know to live in JUNGLE
the absolute state of american education

I for one welcome that all around the world proachers are shot on sight by local rangers

humans need to reverse engineer nature

>Pará
Niggers gonna nig.

>Fuck Jaguars, they are sneaky and will kill you.
Just like your Zionist buddies eh?

"Feira do ver-o-peso" take its toll

This. We need to hurry up and start the 4th reich so we can clean the planet of shitskins of all kinds

Attached: 3crt8aqzxohx4fa2.jpg (978x550, 92K)

the white man already wiped out thier own animals, let them do what they want to what they have