Name a country with better patriotic songs than Russia

Name a country with better patriotic songs than Russia.
I'll wait.
Я люблю тeбя poccия
youtube.com/watch?v=ywmy60ADLMc

Attached: Cossack.jpg (2048x1367, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgvkv_qF_wo
youtu.be/vYf8ZVM3RFA
youtube.com/watch?v=YyU5yvQuDzY
youtube.com/watch?v=VZsjoiFfpXM
youtu.be/7DljgSrTbNE
youtube.com/watch?v=jwsAEK7xQDY
youtube.com/watch?v=EMJx5nzubpc
youtube.com/watch?v=uqdxBh4ZUeM
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
youtube.com/watch?v=zmI2yDAyWYI
youtu.be/EjtzrdoajFI
youtube.com/watch?v=ye5BuYf8q4o
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
youtu.be/x2YlbiyiuMc
youtube.com/watch?v=i1Lrzv8g-uk
youtube.com/watch?v=bYZR0LcDXHg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oaiFiDQD4EI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7DljgSrTbNE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rmmQP8E1dXQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DUy72ZZx7lI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RFX0mqSTyFE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like this one better
youtube.com/watch?v=pgvkv_qF_wo

Holy fucking shit

Attached: 1521370007628.png (649x559, 824K)

Best of Russia right here.

youtu.be/vYf8ZVM3RFA

Well memed my fried
youtube.com/watch?v=YyU5yvQuDzY

Attached: 1541823926996.jpg (385x383, 85K)

I prefer czarist Russia so I wont comment on the anthem but the girl has a nice voice.
Here, have this one youtube.com/watch?v=VZsjoiFfpXM

Mexico.

/Thread

Nice, I've seen that one before. This is another favourite of mine.

youtu.be/7DljgSrTbNE

A timeless classic.
cheers friend. I also a ginger kek
youtube.com/watch?v=jwsAEK7xQDY

So you're saying some beaners have better patriotic songs than this?

youtube.com/watch?v=EMJx5nzubpc

Well it wasn't made by Jews that's for sure.

Attached: 1522971239341.jpg (237x240, 8K)

I was going to post a 10/10 webm but pol has 3mb limit so you wont get your reply :(

Kek

Man I don't understand Russian or even have a connection with Russia but that would move anyone. You have got to be impressed.Good stuff user

part of me wonders if maybe the US has sucked so badly recently is that people no sense of what its like to be impoverished, but capable of working together.

I have everything to hate them but I still don't. My grandma came from germany fleeying the Red army occupation and my grandpa comes from Ukraine, they both met and married here in huezil.

You still sense of community in rural US.
What kills your country is consumerism and willingness to behave like sheep just to keep your comfort level.

You people need to realize that there are far worse things than death or material suffering

All of my country's songs are bullshit because my country is a corrupt pile of shit.

truth.

lord i wish i could find a sense of holy brotherhood and companionship in this country. and im not talking about church but working together.

my soul anguishes for it deep down.

If anyone should hate them, you should user. I think the media wants us to hate Russia but I was speaking to peole who went to the world cup and they said it was the best country the had been to. People there couldn't do enough to help, they said they were the total opposite of what the media portrayed. We're being fed a load of shit about Russian user but people are getting wise to it. Amazing that your grandparents had to go to the other side of the world to meet . I'd say they have a brilliant story to tell.

Attached: 20190126_101744.jpg (1156x1440, 470K)

France :) youtube.com/watch?v=uqdxBh4ZUeM

They never talked about it, they only speak in Portuguese for that matter. I have an easy life thanks to them.

My grandma worked really hard her whole life selling sweets and cakes while taking care of 6 children and my grandpa became a sergeant in the air force and later a police officer. He is 94 and she is 86 and they still refuse to talk in any language but Portuguese. I would like to know every detail but I wont press them

You kidding? America has some of the most beautiful patriotic songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

+1 Like

thanks m8. very rarely reminded of this these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=zmI2yDAyWYI

>What if the North Korean people aren't forced to live there, but they are there willingly because of how amazing their national music is?

Attached: MopDog.jpg (880x795, 127K)

fuck damn i want to go to the opera so bad now.

I happy they've enjoyed such a long life user and that sacrifices they made helped make things easier for you today. Sometimes people don't realize these things until their elders are gone, or worse still never at all. Good on you for that.

They don't mean a goddamn thing. The USA is a political entity that is trying to exterminate its own population. We are losing our freedom to an authoritarian nanny state and being overrun by hordes our own government shoves down our throats.

My government sells drugs to us to kill us off, puts hormones in the water, poisons our food, and pushes degeneracy to destroy our culture.

All of our institutions, the government, academia, the media, and business all work in concert to destroy the people of this country.

Fuck America.

Finland
Greece
Spain

Now kys

youtu.be/EjtzrdoajFI

Youre all welcome

>We are losing our freedom to an authoritarian nanny state being overrun by hordes our own government shoves down our throats.

The free southern spirit can't be put down!

youtube.com/watch?v=ye5BuYf8q4o

It doesn't stand a chance against the behemoth that rules over us.

Americans deserve extermination for allowing this shit to happen.

Agree. Fuck the United States. A joke country that will hopefully disappear in the next few years.

Quite true Ivan.

>Fuck the United States.
Nah fuck the Yankees.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

Attached: 2000px-Gadsden_Confederate_Flag_(Red_and_White_Rattler).svg.png (2000x1200, 252K)

Can't, Russia has by far the best, epic, war music of all time.

This song would often be played prior to battle in Stalingrad.

Tell me this will not prepare you to fuck shit up

youtu.be/x2YlbiyiuMc

Attached: image.jpg (630x420, 97K)

It does hehe, I run listening to military songs.
This one by the opposing side is good too.
youtube.com/watch?v=i1Lrzv8g-uk

When you listen to both songs you realize what the general war spirit of the both countries were.

Germany had a constant and deliberate tone, also a constant and deliberate assault, duty above all.

Russians have a slower beginning and then and explosion, exactly what they did irl, they retreated and then attacked, retreated and then attacked until the Germans starved and froze to death running around after and from them.

Nah that shit doesn't even stand close to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=bYZR0LcDXHg

To serve Russia
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oaiFiDQD4EI

Russian road
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7DljgSrTbNE

Tachanka
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rmmQP8E1dXQ

Cossack Donbass song (don't know tge title)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DUy72ZZx7lI

Kuban Cossacks
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RFX0mqSTyFE

Attached: 6qst2zbukjb21.jpg (608x960, 128K)

Lawlz, After seeing this we should just all let Russia Annex us.

not bad user

Attached: 177CE5CD-7FC9-47FE-B739-EB28BEB34839.jpg (476x722, 187K)