Why do whites commit so much terrorism?

Attached: 5B6F3AF8-5347-491D-A010-CFF70414803A.jpg (750x765, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47005328
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

normally I would expect the only white guy to be the brains but I'm not even sure he looks like he knows where he is right now

What's up with those Pedrostaches?

also do wetbacks hate the muslims because they're all catholic

They are the epitome of thhe ttpical 4chen poster ehehehe. TRU I

Simpleflips became redpilled?

>This is what passes for white in America
Complete untermench. You don't sneak attack your enemies. You declare war and face them head on like man.

Related
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47005328

>Kingston Archdeacon Bill Clarke confirmed to the BBC the family had come to Kingston as privately sponsored refugees in the summer of 2017.
>A coalition of local churches came together three years ago to bring a refugee family to Canada.
>Bronek Korczynski, one of the sponsors, told Reuters he was concerned the arrests could affect perceptions of Muslims and refugees in Canada.

Those obviously aren't white people

Is that DSP?

I don't see any white guys there.

>hidding one arab
CALLS THIS WHITES
Why are all so called WHITE terrorist JEWISH
Come on /jew/ you can easily answer this!

Attached: ImMuslim.jpg (2474x1407, 754K)

>White

El goblino...

COPE

White right wingers are America’s largest terroristic threat, and it’s not even close. Check the statistics sweetie.

Attached: 302DED6B-BB36-4CF3-AB30-DFA4B0D3D88D.gif (360x346, 170K)

so what's your bet on the race of the middle guy?
he has jewy hair but his nose isn't big enough

>White right wingers are America’s largest terroristic threat
>Left wing antifa would beat up the white right wingers
>Law enforcement would catch the white right wingers
Wew lad

Some mixed-race mongrel. Not a Jew.

see this mexcibros? you can try to murder muslims with impunity. the kikes will pass you off as whites in the media. When u get to trial the judge sees you aren't white so will dismiss the case.

Because your mother stopped putting out

You should actually read the methodology behind those cooked statistics. Do you consider Communists right-wing? Well, the statistics did when one flew his plane into an IRS building. It was because he "attacked the government" that he was counted as right-wing. What about when a black BLM sympathizer shoots up cops? Surely that wouldn't be counted as right-wing extremism. Oh wait, it was. Because they too attacked the government. They also include every obscure skinhead on skinhead murder as an act of right-wing extremism. I know you're probably baiting but if more people looked into those statistics critically instead of blindly repeating them they would realize it's more art than science and the people compiling them have an end goal of what they want to portray.

>whites
I know this is b8, but goodness is the media this deluded?

They don’t, you’re only saying they do because you’re an infeiror shitksin who can’t cope with his infeirority

>leftwing retard responding to another leftwing retard

>cope
Projection. You can’t cope with the fact that shitskins are the biggest terrorists because you’re a retard who can’t even work out that whites make up the majority of Americans so therefore they should make up the majority of Americans terrorists

Are these not Arab Christians or mizrahi jews or something ?

>black gangbangers don’t commit over half of all violence
>black gangbangers aren’t terrorists

yes because tactical smirking is very dangerous that kills 100 niggers a day. Ok now go back to your discord and say you btfo everyone and will see you in 5 minutes.

Attached: denial.png (1269x593, 103K)

latinos

Attached: shillsometer.png (766x632, 313K)

Two beans and a heeb.

>commit
>planning

good news: if they're considering that white, than the US is now 80+% white.

Attached: 1547797715366.jpg (700x731, 45K)

You know how I can tell you’re American?
It’s untermensch you fucking idiot

Attached: white.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

Speedrunning alongside Kripp and TMG

>White

Only White in America, La,Qwaan.

>I like statistics whent hey agree with me

because the common and daily black shootings/murders are not considered newsworthy (((for some reason)))

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

SAVAGE MURDEROUS FAGGOTS

Attached: 1548514438771.png (686x798, 33K)

Pretty based, but muslims are really a misnomer of our real (((problem))).

It would paint blacks for what they really are, and thats inferior. However I do thinks some are pretty Intelligent but those are the same ratio as there are Eintseins in the white populace

They don't commit enough. That's why our government is allowed to commit genocide against its own people.

Wew those are some max difficulty mystery mutts.
Will be classified as white and contribute to the fake news talking point of the "shocking rise in white terrorist incidents".

Whatever you say, Moshe

Attached: 1543011238766.jpg (2182x2217, 494K)