Illegals DO commit more violent crimes. Lefties BTFO

Barry Latzer is an eminent criminologist and Professor Emeritus Professor of Criminology at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York City. In other words, an expert in his field. The only state that keeps remotely accurate records for illegal immigrant numbers is Texas, so he went to those statistics.

>Among all arrests for selected offenses over the period 2012 to 2017, illegal aliens were taken into custody for homicide (which includes murder and manslaughter) in numbers greater than their population size would predict. They accounted for nearly 10 percent of all apprehended killers, whereas, using the high-end DHS estimate, they make up 7.3 percent of the Texas population. For all other crimes, however, including burglary, drugs, theft, robbery, and weapons offenses, their apprehension percentages ranged from 2.5 to 6.7 percent—in other words, below their putative population size.

>The crime of homicide provides the most accurate measure, though, because a much higher proportion of murders are solved by police—around 70 percent—than for any other crime; by contrast, fewer than 15 percent of property offenses lead to an arrest. As a result, we have much more accurate demographics for murderers than for, say, burglars. The indication that illegal aliens commit disproportionate numbers of murders is corroborated by crime rates, shaky though they may be, for 2014 and 2015—the two years for which we have population estimates from Pew and DHS. In 2014, Texas illegal-alien murder-arrest rates were 4.99 per 100,000—56 percent higher than the rates for all other apprehended murderers (3.2 per 100,000). In 2015, the rates were 35 percent higher for illegal aliens (4.2 per 100,000, versus 3.1 per 100,000).

archive.is/8jx1f

Attached: mollie-tibbetts-suspect-illegal-immigrant-cristhian-bahena-rivera.jpg (618x410, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dps.texas.gov/administration/crime_records/pages/illegalArstConv.pdf
dps.texas.gov/administration/crime_records/pages/crimestatistics.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is also important to note, however, that in addition to property crimes going mostly unsolved, they also go very likely go *unreported* because they would tend to be against those that illegals have the most contact with--other illegals. Victims of such crimes would be less likely to report them due to fear of deportation. Also, crimes, even violent crimes, tied to drug cartels and Latino gangs such as MS-13, are almost never going to be reported regardless of deportation fears. They're scared shitless of the cartels and gangs.

Know who else teaches at John Jay?

Attached: DKAzSI6XkAAWesa[1].jpg (756x489, 50K)

makes total sense if you think about it, though. the countries where these people come from have the HIGHEST fucking murder rates in the world. They don't magically change races/cultures/identities just because they hop the border. They bring that murderous nature with them. why WOULDNT they have a higher rate of murder? I am sick of these goddamned stupid libshits absolutely saturating every single media outlet with constant lies.

not anymore. they canned him.

Do you think every white male student he ever had should have their grades reevaluated?

>Illegals DO commit more violent crimes
Illegals or blacks?
Which one Jow Forums?? I can't keep up anymore with teh progrom.

Whynotbothlittleidiangirl.jpg

I know beaners who have lived in Texas their whole lives, worked 30 years for the city and still refuse to call the police on any crime because they might get an illegal in trouble. They would literally prefer to hide from stray bullets under their bed than risk getting the shooter deported. These are the second and third generation Mexicans.

compared to the claim that illegals "commit fewer crimes than the native population." turns out it's completely bogus. now gas yourself kike.

wish he would have filmed it and uploaded it

>Illegals DO commit more violent crimes
LOL, what an idiot. You can't even prove that, because there's absolutely no data able to track all the illegals and what they do.

yep. they also have more of a "no-snitch" culture (similar to blacks) than whites do. They'd rather let their own communities turn to absolute shit than help clean them up. And they drag that shit with them when they border hop.

it literally says texas keeps those numbers you buttblasted kike.

Not an argument. Nice try though.

>the countries where these people come from have the HIGHEST fucking murder rates in the world. They don't magically change races/cultures/identities just because they hop the border.
You know what? He's right.

have a bump

Attached: 1516985983604.png (688x386, 288K)

eat the bean, become a meme? been trying to figure out the spic equivalent for burn the coal, pay the toll.

Gradually, I began to hate them.

>Not Peer reviewed
>No methodology
> Mixing two analyses
>Blog
Fuck off with this High School level shit.

Attached: 1548275353919.webm (198x360, 984K)

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.
Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.
I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.
Gradually I began to hate them.

>respected and credentialed academic in the field shows all numbers and does basic stats
>needs peer review
all this asshurt.

Truth hurt, Pablo?

>The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.
This describes every Jew I've ever met

>They don't magically change races/cultures/identities just because they hop the border.
or even when they've been in the US for a few generations. They have the second highest rate of violent crime next to blacks

>The illegals caught doing bad things outnumber the natives doing bad things
>BUT HOW ABOUT ALL THOSE ILLEGALS THAT AREN'T CAUGHT? HUH????
Literally you

I did the calculations too, and came up with the same conclusion a few months ago. Really, anyone can go to the texas data and crunch the numbers themselves. THe only reason they get away with saying illegals do less murders is because

1. They look at conviction rates and not arrests rates. Which is disingenuous because many illegals are deported rather than convicted by ICE.

2. They compare illegals to legal immigrants, rather than legal citizens. Legal immigrants DO commit homicide at a much low rate than American born citizens. This is mostly because a large proportion of homicides are committed by blacks, who are American born citizens most of the time. If they compare illegal immigrants to legal american citizens as a whole, as they should, illegals are arrested for murder around 1.65X the rate than legal citizens do.

give them a job and get the cob

Attached: 1534973609148.jpg (355x355, 9K)

Here are the numbers that I worked out that I wrote down a few months ago:

dps.texas.gov/administration/crime_records/pages/illegalArstConv.pdf

Above is 8 years of arrest rates in Texas by illegal immigrants

dps.texas.gov/administration/crime_records/pages/crimestatistics.htm

Click on a year, go to Arrest Data.

I'll look at homicides since that's one of the worst crimes.

So between 2011 and 2018, there were 505 arrests made for homicides from illegal aliens.

Looking at the other datasets, around 700 people are murdered on average each year in total.

So lets times that by 8(for 8 years) so we get a proper comparison.

So between 2011 and 2018, there were 5,600 murders, 505 of which were committed by illegals (or atleast, they were arrested for it). So that makes around 5,100 of murders committed by legal residents.

So on the surface it looks like illegals committed homicide significantly less.

But wait

The illegal immigrant population in Texas is 1.7 million. The general population is 28.3 million.

So we need to account for the difference in population size.

1.7 Immigrants X 16.65 = 28.3 million
Now we take that 16.65 and multiply the number of murders committed by illegals.

505 X 16.65 = 8,408

So given an equal population size, Illegals were arrested for murder at roughly 1.65 the rate as legals.

Also, if there were no blacks, the illegal murder rate would be 5X the white/hispanic population.

b-but institutional racism

Dude I don't think it was a pealed corn on the cobb he shoved up her ass. Wasn't it one unpeeled with the rough edges? He tore her ass up with that thing. Must of been immensely painful.

Still no argument. Stay mad, mutt.
Same statistics that prove niggers are more violent than whites proves that illegals don't commit more crime than citizens. Sorry.

I work at the funeral home buisness and the white bodys tell me more that yall commit more violent crime