Sicily

What is with the hate with sicily on this board? I went there recently and It was beautiful. 99.8% white population, traditional, religious, good farmers, beautiful cuisine and street food, great landscape, amazing beaches and rockpools. Almost no commie faggots compared to Northern Italy.

Attached: sicilia-2.jpg (960x600, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
youtu.be/Jsh4SvPdfl8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Vito_Lo_Capo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1_elios_olive_trees_land.jpg (1400x800, 213K)

>99.8% white population
Bait
>Almost no commie faggots
The capital's mayor is literally a commie faggot

Attached: sicily.jpg (1500x1001, 1.9M)

Attached: How-to-Make-Cannoli-Cream-4.jpg (600x900, 93K)

Attached: 326_5362629136dae.jpg (800x450, 111K)

From what I saw Giuseppe it was pretty white to me

Sicily isn't white. they've been subjugated so many times that they are now mutts due to mixing with their subjigators
>Greeks
>Arab Muslims
>Spanish
>Italians
there are no pure blooded Sicilians left.

Attached: paulie-aushie.jpg (573x516, 37K)

Sicily is great, it’s just all the faggot tourists that ruin it

Good place, good people
don't listen to pol. The right people know what's up.
Too bad it's a black hole of government resources because of organized criminality. but noone's perfect, I guess

I read somewhere that the mob was keeping the blacks in check there. Is that true?

Their haunted house tunnels in Palermo are second to none.

Attached: deserve-it.jpg (500x281, 38K)

Isolani bastardi

Too much godfather.

It's fucking amazing, but it's better if people don't know about it and drive the prices up.

The mob is the nigger enabler #1. Primary source of drug runners and slave labour.

Yeah it's not a bad place per se but the major problem is it's infested with mafia, corruption, poverty etc. Economically speaking Sicily is Eastern Europe tier.

hey, I've been there last summer. it's Taormina

Because the worst people ran away to muttland

It's a meme that all terroni are shitskins. You do have a small number which do look like shitskins, but on average most Italians are pretty similar

Attached: 2549db6b-d464-400b-a0ef-575759dc6496_large.jpg (1280x963, 152K)

Well OP, the fact is that in south Italy according to my experience (and what the locals told me) unless you aren't visiting a touristic area populated by braindead people you'll find clean villages, high level services and every bell and whistle since they literally survive with tourism from all over the world.

Last summer I went to San Vito Lo Capo, which is a splendid place to visit, and fun fact me and my family were basically the only Italians in the hotel were we stayed. The rest were American tourists, some Australian ones and the usual share of Germans and people from Scandinavian peninsula.

The hotel manager and owner told me that the village was mafia free (yep) since they BTFO them and made San Vito Lo Capo an excellence in Sicily (we're talking about affordable places not luxury and shit!) and because of this people from all over the world go there.

Streets were clean, locals were exquisite and kind and prices were laughably low for the high level quality of everything.

Of course this doesn't represent the whole south Italy and especially Sicily because this is the ultra rare exception...as Sicily is by far the most corrupted region in Italy where the tax evasion tops. They literally are in debt with the government by billions (more than 7) and most of them are terroni niggers with subhuman mentality.

It's very sad but true...

Attached: 87558-San-Vito-Lo-Capo[1].jpg (2560x1440, 760K)

What is the reason the ‘refugee boats’ don’t land there?

25 % look like Arabs with olive skin tone, and blond hair is non-existent. but I saw blue/green eyes more often than expected.

Thats not exactly true. Sicilians are racist af and dont race mix with forign invaders. The biggest influence was the normans in nortgern sicily. And the muslims had a tiny impact. The average sicilian is still 92% pureblood sicilian even with all the conquests over the past 2000 years

Honestly I'm happy people keep out of Italy, at least you subhuman mutts aren't going to invade my paradise of a country. Talk as much shit as you like. At least I live in a city with only whites that only speak Italian, I work with only white males in an engineering job in an italian company that doesn't hire non italian and nonwhites, and that's how things should be. Right now I am in France for business and it's awful. Only niggers and arabs, jews, can hardly ever hear french outside, no respect for their own culture, that country is lost beyond repair.
Anyway, keep out, mutts. We're full.

The green eyes come from arab influence. The blue eyes come from norman

>Economically speaking Sicily is Eastern Europe tier.
who cares about the economy

>Only niggers and arabs, jews, can hardly ever hear french outside, no respect for their own culture, that country is lost beyond repair.
>Anyway, keep out, mutts. We're full.
france has been awful ever since they killed their own king

Attached: 1541248267985.jpg (600x595, 114K)

>Sicilians are racist af and dont race mix with forign invaders.
youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

where are the kids?

Attached: History.jpg (981x1545, 126K)

((()))

Attached: theylive-jew.gif (500x270, 1000K)

Here is the ultimate guide to Sicily, summed up in a few minutes.

youtu.be/Jsh4SvPdfl8

Dude i'm sicilian and when i went back to my village they barely had running water. You cant take hot showers because that "technology" isn't there yet. I'm proud to be sicilian, it has a very interesting history.

Also they have a huge immigration problem since they're so close to africa.

Not accurate. They were also conquered by the normans, spain, the french, turks, etc. I'm sicilian and i'm white skinned as can be.

>San Vito Lo Capo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Vito_Lo_Capo
Commune? No thanks.

Attached: commie-joxe.jpg (620x476, 97K)

this
is clearly not a nigger or spic shit hole nor a jewish ghetto and that's really all that matters

Could be a Mediterranean paradise for sure.
Their elite is the worst in Italy and normal people is trapped between them and Mafia.
The solution it's clearly the army deployment and mass arrests, but muh fascism is stopping this logical measure.

Attached: Violence.png (915x1161, 370K)

>jews live in Sicily peacefully under arabs
>Spain arrives
>Jews are removed or forced to cuck
>Jews feel betrayed the goyim of Sicily
Centuries later
>good goy Tarentino makes a movie
>says Sicilians are niggers
>brainwashed Americans: "lol they're shitskins, the jewish studio told me"

Europeans aren't white.

HAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

kek. le water heater is too advanced for le sicilian.

If anything I'm surprised how white they are considering they are literally on the african continental shelf

Attached: carmen-consoli_4.jpg (800x600, 82K)

gtfo mutt lol my fucking sides when i see a literal canadian mutt saying who is white and who is not

>>Sicilians are not white
Go on user, I'm listening.

Attached: aa.jpg (628x417, 27K)

They aren't mutts.
I am mutt.
They are pure
PROTIP:
Ancient Egyptians called Sicily SHEKELESH

That's such a brainlet and normie-tier rationalization.

Attached: 1516404970706.jpg (601x594, 61K)