Should 1 year of paid public/military service be required for all 18 year Olds?

Should 1 year of paid public/military service be required for all 18 year Olds?

Attached: Mishmar_HaEmek.jpg (280x188, 17K)

no? lmao

Yes but it should be 3 years. one year is too short and will just result in a lod of activist elitists, while 3 may actually place a sense of honor and responsibility.

ive always wanted the US to do mandatory military service.

No.

Yes goy, taking your kid and throwing him in the company and under the command of dindus will improve his character

Attached: EnCom.png (2518x1024, 233K)

Yes. But only males. No trannies either. Sôyboys would be extinct in no time.

I think the country needs more nationalism and patriotism. 4 years mandatory serving your country would be a good way to instill it, but you also seem like a fashy

>1 year
>allow people to opt out by signing away voting rights
Yes because if we ever actually need a draft there will be a civil war.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (513x710, 78K)

weak retort.

not in a free country, no
>i would sooner murder service men than allow my child to die for Israel

That butt got one hell of a pounding that night.

Scandinavians unironically do this best. You do your time on the military or in the health/social services. If you want a country with a social safety net it should be required.

No. Why the fuck would you people want to give the US federal government the right to 3 years of your life. You want to be a slave for a bunch of multiculti elitists? Every white man would be sitting in some God forsaken jungle somewhere while minorities and women were given waivers.

Yes, but in service to Hitler.

faggot

It is over here

maybe the lack of universal mandatory service is the reason we are so divided.

Attached: bureau_of_memetic_warfare_by_neetsfagging322297-daoi5hx.png (894x894, 177K)

If they want full citizen rights? Yes.

Yes, join my cult

Attached: 1548235273039.jpg (717x719, 85K)

No. 3 years should be required for every natural born citizen.

No that's gay, why waste their twink years?
Hardass larpers

People tend to have positive experiences when working towards a common goal. Give people some skin in the game when thinking about their country.

2 years. 1 in vocation and 1 deployed.

You can't get any useful military service out of someone in just one year.

>twink years

Faggot detected.

3 years.

No fuck off boomer.

I'm not going to waste my time for a military that does the Kikes' bidding.

On the state lvl; the gov is technically required to provide training to the militia, which is all of us.

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty ... Whenever governments mean to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise an army upon their ruins.
-Elbridge Gerry

fuck no. the military is a death cult.

Yes, if you want to teach your youth that hard work gains you nothing and that responsibility should be avoided like the plague.

t. gonakuski

Attached: 1510319379879.png (1600x1104, 3.16M)

In order to vote, yeah

Or pay taxes/be invested in the nation

Mandatory conscription instead of high school.
Teach trade skills and use them as a labor force to work on infrastructure. And community projects.

When done your youth should be educated in carpentry plumbing electrical service and installation math history cartography survival and civics.

Minimum wage shouldn't be a problem when your youth know practical skills and have strong communal ties and can organize and work together in group projects.

Saving for college shouldn't be a problem since less high school graduates will be stuck taking barista positions.

>muh wars for Israel
You brainlets don't understand that if military service was mandatory people would pay much more attention to our foreign policy. You think they got rid of the draft because it was just a nice thing to do?

There should be no standing military in peacetime. However all citizens should be considered a member of the local militia and be trained and properly equipped to defend themselves and/or others should the need arise.

There's enough retards in the fucking military, you don't need to force everyone to fuck it up even more, especially with people that do not want to be there at all.

You know there's gonna be a lot of boipuccis getting wet if you take thousands of 18 year old boys and put them in one place with no girls

If you didn’t have mandatory service your country would be fat like America, and your men would be onions and effeminate.

Be glad you are forced to serve. Though fighting in niggerland as a blue helmet is fucking bullshit.

YES, 1 YEAR OF MANDATORY SERVICE DEFENDING ISRAEL WOULD STAMP OUT ANTISEMITISM FOR GOOD.

Attached: 1510883212587.png (547x626, 17K)

Based, you should lose your rights to vote if you don't defend our greatest ally.

2 years, reserves/your state's national guard. No deployment, but you're prioritized for emergency situations state-side (weather, recovery efforts ect) over regulars.

What difference does it make? The USA is fucking dead.

Most of my service was just walking to another place and wait.

The only cool thing about it was the shooting range.

No
That's slavery

No

Not really. Pretty spot on actually.

You'd have to be a dumb motherfucking cuckservative to believe this. The four big enabling dividers in this country are: (1) The Media, (2) The Education System and Academia, (3) Multiculturalism and mass immigration (combined with (1) and (2) adding identity politics into the mix), and (4) Jews. Until you take care of these, you will have never have cohesion. No amount of military service will help.

Yes

/thread

A yead is good,three years would be better

Attached: 1540778150268.png (333x507, 358K)

yes - although fuck america because if it was to happen there, they would have more mutts to fight for israel, as israel already makes 18 year olds serve in the military for 3 years

No, because this country blows and no one should fight for ZOG.

What part of every natural born citizen makes you think it would just be boys? Get your degenerate mind out of the gutter.

Women shouldn't be in the military

Fuck no

Our prussian style slave training school system shouldn't even be compulsory

If a nation is worth fighting for you will have all the volunteers you need

Attached: 1548063444959.jpg (234x268, 16K)

sure, but only if there is an external threat requiring preparation

Too late for that now. No white man is right mind wants to defend a brown commie shithole.

>workforce
Ftfy

>Literally a picture of dying for Israel

I would never fight for my government. They destroyed my culture, my heritage, the slander my forefathers, they violate my privacy, they took away my referendum, they created this entire economic mess...

I have no loyalty what-so-ever for the state. It can go fuck itself for all i care. If someone invades this country, i'd probably collaborate.

basically if we remove the jews and niggers and spics this is a great idea.