Kim Dotcom invites Hannity to New Zealand to fuck Mueller

Kim Dotcome yesterday invited Hannity to visit him in New Zealand yesterday with a promise to spill the beans on Seth Rich.

Attached: 220px-Kimdotcom-2014.jpg (220x297, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3445234/Is-Kim-Dotcom-21-year-old-girlfriend-Elizabeth.html
youtu.be/RQ8muwMQNbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this guy real or just more bull shit?

>Pay attention to me! To meeeee!
Nothing came of this last time either.

How does this guy have a platform without the radio jew silencing him? I heard him on a station when I was travelling through VA before.

>could email proofs
>could go on his show and talk about proofs
>instead tells him to leave his nightly show for several days, fly across the planet, to hear proofs
Big nigga Kim has been neutered by the deep state. He wants to keep his money and his fame, so he just does stupid publicity stunts.

>implying the moment he steps foot on american soil he wont get arrested

Attached: 1546865859466.gif (300x168, 791K)

Fatman lost any credibility he had, last year.

Kim Dot Fat

kim dotcom is a permacuck and also a big mouth, he's been making announcements since years and never followed through.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3445234/Is-Kim-Dotcom-21-year-old-girlfriend-Elizabeth.html

Kim - 2016 called, says it doesn’t need its Twitter feed back.

Charlatan.

Wtf is this nigga even talking about?

still waiting for the seth rich stuff form this fat piece of shit. how many years has it been, and nothing? people should just ignore fat desperate attention seekers. if you have something, send it through the net faggot

i have no idea what you are trying to say

>pig Dotcom attention whore strut
he's got nothing

>he's got nothing
I have to agree with the Jew on this one. I think if he had something, he would have released it. IF he does have something and is holding it for profit, he should be shot in the head by special forces for being a danger to the republic.

He's close friends with assange, and has a grudge against Obama/Clinton for trying to extrodite him. He could very well be sitting on something substantial. He might even be a back channel for assange.

please.......

>He could very well be sitting on something substantial.
So it has been crushed and ruined?

>Kim Dotcome yesterday invited Hannity to visit him in New Zealand yesterday with a promise to spill the beans on Seth Rich.
Why isn't Hannity there already?

Attached: UNIPARTIES.png (352x254, 180K)

>make a political party to win a seat at the parliament to get inmunity
>ally yourself with the green party and the samoan party
>0 seats and million spent for nothing
>and his asian wife left him

top lad... at least his new Mega site is good.

youtu.be/RQ8muwMQNbg
he owes mueller nothing

Attached: 1538098664532.jpg (1024x576, 386K)

he is just the mediator of bullshit, meaning we send our shit to him and he takes the blame. how new are you user?

also he is a fat faggot

A fat fuck spilling the beans is not a case ..

Attached: HlVvKMQ.jpg (1024x845, 60K)

Only beans this fat piece of shit is spilling are falling out of a burrito onto his lap