I wish all kurds were dead

i wish all kurds were dead

Attached: 1545321208699.jpg (1032x774, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish–Turkish_conflict_(1978–present)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Death to Turkey and Israel.

based

STFU fucking roach

Attached: rat smoking.png (771x807, 1M)

Attached: turk with coffee.png (486x1131, 107K)

based, but erd*gan is a k*rd

Fuck turkish shithole

what makes you think i support israel?
nah he is g*rcü
fuck your mother

But you haven't finished off the Armenians yet.
You should learn to complete the activities you start before beginning a new one.

we finished with arm*nians. we gave them eternal butthurt and they are irrelevant af now.

i wish the Kurds genocide all the roaches and rename Turkey to Kurdey

wtf cezayir i thought you were my fren

Attached: 1535293133705.png (720x720, 629K)

Kurds are our allies why you want them dead? are you a christcuck?
besides you're not our fren anymore since the day you abandoned us when the Frogs invaded us

k*rds are subhumans

because.....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish–Turkish_conflict_(1978–present)

>(((KDD)))
it's like someone who hates muslims because of what (((ISIS))) did
Kurds are being manipulated it's the same old D&C

My dad is a turk of Albanian and Turkmen descent from Kayseri.

What is your ethnic background op?

Attached: 1548017693099.gif (500x375, 969K)

tfw no cute kurd gf :,(

Attached: kurds_3.jpg (1486x990, 187K)

Why? What did the kurds do?

Hittites are the superior race. Other races can only stand in the shadow of our glory.

Attached: 1545874782157.jpg (809x764, 175K)

I wish all Muslims were gassed

>Death to Turkey and Israel.

Says the (((Commie))) faggot. But yes to both. Dead Turks and Kikes make the world go round.

Attached: 20181221_161503.jpg (1052x922, 255K)

*triggering intensifies*

holy shit it's an Armenian Subhuman
since when you had access to Internet?

No one gives a fuck what you think, Turk. Ocalan fought for the Palestinians, and you fought Ocalan. You are a 50 IQ subhuman. The Dönme Young Turks were KIKES. Erdogan is a KIKE. You are a KIKE.

Attached: FB_IMG_1546093141178.jpg (720x720, 70K)

They're retarded commies thst support the greater Israel project in the mistaken belief that the kikes will give them a homeland, instead of discarding them when they are no longer useful.

im not m*slim so i agree

Wait, from what desolate hellhole of a sanddune are you from again?

Do you enjoy being a kike footstool, you actual subhuman?

1. Muhammad was born to a Jewish tribe, Banu Quarish.
2. All of his wives were kikes.
3. Muhammad lived in the Jewish kingdom of Yathrib in Arabia.
4. His sidekick- top lackey and the first Caliph of Islam -Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq was, according to some hadiths, a Jewish Rabbinical Exilarch from Iraq named Rebe Shallum.
5. Most of the Qur'an's stories and religious laws are plagiarized from the Talmud, including his justification for marrying 6 year old Aisha (Yebamoth 57b) and sucking the boychild Hasan's penis (Metzitzah B'peh).
6. Muhammad was invited by a Jew nest to be their religious judge, which shows he was a Talmudist.
7. The religious laws found in the Qur'an are identical to those found in the Talmud - i.e. Kosher is interchangeable with Halal.
8. Jews and Moslems may pray in either a Mosque or a Synagogue.
9. The first Ulema, which created the Sharia, was located in Kufa, Iraq, and was within walking distance of the Talmudic academies of Sura and Pumpedita, where the Babylonian Talmud was created less than 100 years earlier - most of this Ulema was made up of Jewish Rabbis who 'converted' to Islam.

Islam = Judaism for the goy

Attached: Aloha.jpg (480x636, 23K)

Most Kurds do not support Israel. This is media manipulation that you have eaten up. The entire English media wing of the YPG has been Judaized- even so, YPG is just one wing of the Kurds.

We've been busy gaining enormous wealth and influence in all first world countries since the genocide. We don't exist though. Carry on

Didn’t Muhammad behead 800 jews one day?

>We've been busy gaining enormous wealth and influence in all first world countries since the genocide
arm*nians genuinely believe this

Attached: 1530153219045.jpg (577x527, 66K)

who are you again? why your flag looks like 90 degree rotated flag of France
so just like the jews huh? well keep it up maybe one day you'll be hated by the whole world like the kikes are
i didn't even bother you read your post because of the meme flag

yes he did and we'll do it again

Attached: 1541201467774.jpg (640x539, 44K)

so just like the jews huh? well keep it up maybe one day you'll be hated by the whole world like the kikes are

Why are you butt ugly exported Mongoloids so condescending towards your superiors? Sure Areminans or what ever might be turbo shit skins, but at least they aren't sub 5'6 and down syndrome afflicted in appearance, unlike your kin. Lol,just fuck off you zipper cunt eyed yellow manlet.

Attached: th (4).jpg (200x300, 7K)

You probably have armenian genes in your family tree. It's time to contemplate the possibility that you are Armenian.

Yes but we don't use the media as much

Oh it's the mongol-anatolian-balkan-arab-kurd-greek turkroach shitposting again

Attached: 1545599432279.jpg (942x731, 58K)

>i didn't even bother you read your post because of the meme flag

Sure thing, faggot. I bet my image #triggered you and having to read something bigger than a shitpost was too much for your 50 IQ brain to fathom.

Attached: 20190110_155458.jpg (4032x2268, 2.18M)

>mongol-anatolian-balkan-arab-kurd-greek turkroach
you just described yourself Serbian Subhuman
Armenia Super Power when?

whatever you say Shlomo

Why are you kissing turk's smelly ass? I haven't met anybody who likes roaches, from spanish to russian people

>brainwashed by Erdogan's media

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Listen mehmet. The whole reason why turkey exists is because a bunch of mongols got tired of asian pussy and decided to invade the superior greek-armo-assyrian pussy. There is not 1 pure Turk because such a thing does not exist. You people are the textbook definition of a mutt.

Don't give it the benefit of the doubt, as it's probably 80+% Mongoloid in origin. And in turn your lesser inferior.

>A nigger mixed moorish shit skin getting uppity

Lmao.

Attached: 1523055228623.jpg (230x219, 7K)

>everyone who doesnt like my subhuman kike religion is an Israeli

You have to be a literal retard to believe Mohammad's book that the earth is flat and the sun sets in the ocean

If there is anything Mussulmen hate more than Jews it’s each other. Just watched Midnight Express again last night after a few years and it’s a good reminder why the Islamic peoples, particularly turkroaches, are the vile gum on the shoes of humanity.

fuck both of you
>t.Ethiopian kike
you must be a low IQ retard if you think that biting foreskin with your mouth will give you super powers

if they were superior then why did they get invaded? lol

Well the kurds that don't support Israel aren't making any noise about it, otherwise we'd see accusations of antisemitic kurds everywhere.

I'm talking about the female gentitalia but you wouldn't know what that is. Too busy fucking other men since all your women are forced to live in dungeons.

Mongoloids in general tend to be autistic when it comes to proficient group coordination. Couple that with their short androgynous frame and speedy horse back tactics, and you get to understand how they conquered the flat lands 800 years ago. Of course it doesn't mean anything, as their empire fell apart shortly after post invasion. Lol....

Attached: Characteristics of Down Syndrome.jpg (729x601, 113K)

I have no idea why people defend the kurds.

the Armenian Subhuman roasted the Roach

back to central asia with you

Don't forget about the thick succulent West Eurasian cock that those Asiatic manlets desired to emulate. It's no surprise that they instantly mixed them selves into extinction, when they were graced with a superior phenotype during the end of their reign. Lmao.

Attached: th (5).jpg (1025x638, 50K)