The mutt me isn't real...isn't real...israel hmmm

Post em you goy faggots

Attached: 23andjew.png (399x657, 17K)

1% Jewish

That makes you superior to 99% of the planet. Congrats!

lost image, but it was like
>85% east slav (rus ukrain belarus)
>11% finish
>2% broadly european
>1.2% mongol
>0.8% broadly nordic
makes sense since i'm russian

Thanks greatest friend. Can I have free trip to your country?
A slav in bongland? do you get more girls than the natives?

arent these tests like $70

why would you do this

Attached: uhioui.jpg (480x717, 60K)

1% Jewish ancestry isn't that bad. It's not like it's 1% African or Australian Aborigines ancestry.

Seriously, I'd rather have 25% Jewish ancestry than 1% nigger or Australian Aborigines.

Because I have 70$ to throw away user

Grass is always greener on the other side user

mutt meme is a psyop

Attached: average admixtures.png (960x960, 310K)

>Check my flag

Yes I am abusing the welfare system ;) Dw Danish bros, I am very grateful.

Attached: WHYTE.jpg (412x842, 54K)

23andme vs ancestry results
(23 better matches my documented family tree)

Attached: 23vsAnc.png (974x1040, 395K)

Seriously? How could you possibly argue that a small amount of Jew ancestry is anywhere as close to as bad as 1% nigger or Aborigines. Come on.

Anybody who's 1% nigger or Abo needs to commit suicide. 1% kike- anybody who cares about that is a stupid faggot.

I did the same user.
well at least pay your taxes user don't be a complete nigger
I was fucking around user and the jew blood comes from my fathers side because my mom took the test and had none.

Attached: anc.png (400x486, 17K)

Welfare recipients pay tax off their income in Denmark. So I am.

Am I white?

Attached: 1522078316400.jpg (2663x1609, 379K)

reminds me of this one time
>b me, standing in cafeteria with my tray
>can't find a seat
>qt invites me to her table
>have conversation
>>user i was really surprised when you were talking to sergey in russian, i always assumed you were Canadian or something
>>how do you say i love you in russian?
>Я люблю тeбя
>>Я люблю тeбя user
>..
>hehe well it was nice catching up with you, i gtg tho
>>ok seya user
>feel great for the rest of the day until the >tfw no gf feel hits again

so no, there's basically no difference between east and west. the biggest difference is between north and south countries like Albanians, spanish etc
i wouldn't get allot of girls either way cause of muh autism but a fair share of british girls & russian/ukrainian ones have shown clear interest me, i don't know how to follow up most of the time or can't be bothered

It's more simple than that. It's what the Eurofags hold over us. "Being White" while they live in a Orwell times they get to be "white"

You're American

Imagine being black and having to hate a 1/4 of yourself.

We all pay taxes one way or another...at least you're not stealing shit Danish black user.

im too broke to afford this jew shit
niggatello

You are ~79.7% white
You are ~0% white

I hate to be that faggot but just have confidence. Joke around and say you hacked our election. An accent where I live will get you laid as long as you aren't Chris Chan tier autist.

So are you leaf

Y'all do realize that these fucks admit to doing things like adding 1% Jewish or 1% Nigger to almost every profile, especially when the sample is a white dude right? Just FYI.

You are ~96.1% white
You are ~54% white
You are 11% white

So does my brown hair blue eyed ass get gassed on the day of the rope or not?

Yes Diego, you would be white in Brazil.

I have blonde haired blue eyed cousins though, who are 100% iraqi. Don't that give me brownie percentages? I have pale skin and green eyes aswell. Doesn't that make me white?

23 and me admitted to doing that to racist people. So how they knew I was a racist is the real question here.

No, I don’t think so.

Not by definition though you can’t possibly be white

Lol. They bucket all Europeans into one group. 100 years ago men spoke of races within Europe. The multiculturalists want to destroy it all. Make us all mixed race like the Jew. By grouping all Europeans under the headings “white”/“European” it confuses our heritages.

Attached: 4D295B6E-8958-47BC-B839-387B0933172F.png (1334x750, 166K)

Well fuck your definition if it doesn't count white (colour) people. It's wrong.

national boundaries being the boundaries of the races is a lie made up by feudalist lords, the subraces are not divided by nation. there are nordids in italy, germany, france, britain, sweden, poland, etc. there are also atlantids in all of those countries, borrebys, cromagnids, etc.
You're spouting kike memes.

Attached: 20180916_093826.jpg (1080x1474, 390K)

It’s not my definition

You are ~100% white

You just made my day user
I bet you are olive skinned user
show us the rest leaf

Bloodline tainted

Attached: A8BD64D0-7D35-404B-B853-582876CE2AB6.jpg (1242x2688, 688K)

tragic

>howcouldthishappentome.mp3

the percentages there are well within the error of the test, these things aren't accurate and are designed to blackpill racially pure people by taking every available opportunity(which with how the tests are designed there are many) to label any gene they can as non-white.

So I might still be pure?

>1% Ashkenazi Jewish
gtfo to gas chambers kike

Turn off (((Speculative))) mode

That's all there is

Attached: 20190126_111757.jpg (1080x1700, 274K)

Hail Hitler

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 14.03.46.png (403x249, 29K)

What the .1% Jew?

Not in the strictest of definitions I'm afraid

Attached: DvNPpDCWsAAOvV9.jpg (915x639, 58K)

It's more likely than not that you are pure.
The way they rig these is that due to the groupings of the races they go specifically by nationality and area in the modern day. So say if a gene that originated in europe in the 1400's was now for some reason more prevalent in the congo when these samples were taken, they would label it as african DNA.
This is the reason why so many anons get jewish DNA in their tests. Because the jews are so intermixed with europeans there are some genes that are more common within the jews than within any western european nation as a generalized whole.

Sub-Saharan African. But it's 23andme who admit to doing that to pure whites. Both my parents had tests done with ancestry dot com and says nothing about African.

my parents are slovakian i didnt know i had so much jew

Attached: 1523070185625.png (495x741, 29K)

Excellent

Based. It's from my dad's side though
Just post the full ethnicity

Attached: `dADAd.jpg (242x209, 10K)

8)

Attached: Capture.png (1011x463, 74K)

say something nice to me

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-101001_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 622K)

I'd pay no attention to your "0.3% African". I will try to find the quote by a 23andme employee admitting they add a tiny bit of African to pure whites to piss racists off.

You've probably got a thicc ass

I'm sure you're a nice guy and we'd probably get along but into the oven with you

>jewish mongol
lmao

You're a true American

Attached: 1502127433457s.jpg (93x125, 2K)

I bet women find you exotic

1/4 Jewish. You are in fact a Jew, then.

You fucking mud-bloods! Get on my level or neck yourselves!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 11.26.54 AM.png (826x746, 83K)