German slut kicked out of gym for skintight clothes

WOW, NOW THAT'S BASED!
Women are a distraction when I just want to fucking work out.
Why did they do it, was it to protect all the rapey Somalians they've imported?
standard.co.uk/news/world/german-woman-kicked-out-of-gym-because-her-workout-top-was-too-revealing-a4048286.html

Attached: dabcb146b03f7c849ab667af2e548901.jpg (800x1066, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/search.php?query=TGSNT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She looks like female version of m00t

Moot?

Good. I can't stand gym thots

this, can't there be at least one remaining public space that thots aren't abusing as an attention whoring platform?

It's too bad there's no male only gym areas even at most YMCAs. Roasties need to GTFO

"“All genders should be able to wear what they want to wear,” she said. "

No.

I wasn't able to find a single fucking article on this on a german website, even when i googled her name and the city.

This is what you call FAKE NEWS.

they should be tied up in their own yoga pants spandex bullshit and burned alive

Yahoo was reporting it in google news. Lmao, it probably is fake news, clearly designed to fit an agenda.

>Germany 2018
>not wearing a burka
What was she thinking?

I have been trying to find a single fucking article or website in german on this. Since this happened in germany, at least one news outlet should cover it. I couldn't find anything.
Also, i have never ever heard the name "Marny".

This is most likely a fake article.

Meanwhile in some American gyms, I've seen short yoga pants (up to like 1/4 thigh), tanktops that show mass cleavage, literal just sports bras.

Yoga pants, as much as I like them, should be treated as underwear and legally defined as indecent exposure. When you can see actual ass dimples through clothing, they're too tight and revealing. Some of them even get stretched so tight that you can see through the threading, seeing exposed skin.

>be in gym
>deadlifting 8pl8 for reps
>some thot walks by
>pop a boner
>go to return bar to floor
>can't get past raging erection
How I found out I can balance 405lbs on my dingus.

Well, she tweeted about this....

Based germa... Nah, your country is still the most cucked in the EU.

Good, yogapants are gross to look at.
One needs only to remove the pants to get a good view.

>Yoga pants, as much as I like them, should be treated as underwear and legally defined as indecent exposure
better yet, just define wearing yoga pants as "asking for it"

uggo too

delete this

source?

In the news article it said she was from a small town and originally had 100 followers. This story has fake written all over this.

She might not exist and even if she does, someone is pumping money to put this story out.

>Mfw I've been calling 405 4pl8 for over a decade

Attached: suicide.jpg (967x954, 205K)

Then why is some tabloid is america no one has ever heard of picking us up and not a single German one? Germany also has conservative news outlets, they would cover this instantly.

let the pakis have that thot

Attached: cat.jpg (313x353, 12K)

>My sister is involved in the fitness industry how can gain her some new ig pay piggies?

Attached: Creepy Jewish Stalker.jpg (1500x1000, 148K)

It's embedded in the article.

the angle isn't conservative.
they are trying to make you outraged that they kicked this slut out.
fucking feminists.

I'm confused too, if there was an uproar in her hometown why is there no German sources?

Should have been kicked out for having that face.

Attached: 1547799638632.webm (640x640, 1.96M)

>Think 405 is 8pl8
Kek

My one and only motivation for going at gym is to look at women in skintight clothes.

Gym thots are an annoying distraction

Ban those attention whores

Why did she delete her instagram-post, but gladly keep tweeting about it, bros?

wow, how islamophobic.

I want to put a baby in her and steal her anavar. Am I a ghey now?

eew. that's not a woman.

Can we musclebros go shirtless then? someone ask her.

Post this shit in and stop shitting up the board you fucking faggot.
Kill yourself

>all genders

Attached: 1486021357522.jpg (240x196, 13K)

is that the book tube girl? she is a thot now? is she shilling herself here?

Who?

I honestly don't even notice them when I'm actually in a gym.
I better see this exact post with a different board in all the other "off topic" threads. I know I won't though.

>8 pl8
>20kg/45 lbs per plate, 8 pl8 on each side
>20 × 8 =160 x 2 = 320 kg/700 lbs

Fine, lets say we believe you.

How old are you, how long do you lift, your height and weight?

Hahahahaha
>U rite

Quick someone shop the tutu pic face on this one

Attached: 1548054522152m.jpg (1024x904, 58K)

>doing self improvement only because of wamen
kill yourself

Women are dumb. Learn how to play them for your needs and then compensate them for it tactfully.

Attached: Screenshot_20190126-094941.jpg (768x1024, 300K)

Attached: 1542171353075.jpg (418x286, 18K)

lurk more

oh fuck, can't unsee it.

Attached: 1517640932755.gif (300x225, 1.75M)

While gym thots are an issue, kicking her out to please Muslims is indeed, not based.

I notice them trying and it's annoying

Like a buzzing fly saying LOOK AT MY BUTT LOOKAT IT REEEEEEEE

German thots crave abuse by Muslims so they can complain about toxic masculinity on Twitter as if it's German men doing it
Deep down they want nothing more than a German man to call her a slut and evict her from the gym for attention seeking, but sadly any German male that would try such a thing would face unlimited discrimination lawsuits by pro-bono Jewish lawyers

Take preworkout. They're not as good as they used to be, but once I get in and start tossing some weight around I become hyper focused on just that. Inb4 supplement jew. I know and I don't care I'm too lazy to buy all the ingredients I want and add flavoring. I just buy the cheap Walmart shit half the time anyway.

Attached: 1434440660402.jpg (600x600, 117K)

its those inbred teeth and that autistic smirk.

F I T
I
T

Attached: 80df9ba2cc0def5dd738f1151240a733_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

There’s an all male gym near me called Guy Heaven.

Certainly not all 87?

That's a 10/10 in Germany
Disgusting

>All genders should be able to wear what they want to wear.

I will be wearing this to the gym to help our melanin-enriched friends with their cardio.

Attached: kkk.jpg (1000x563, 45K)

YYYYEAAAAAAAAAHHH FINALLY
GO TO THE GYM TO WORK OUT
IF YOU WANNA BE A WHORE GO TO SOME CLUB

wouldn't be surprised if conservative muslims demanded that

I'm done with preworkout

Shit has so many jewish side effects

>Guy Heaven
More like Gay Heaven

For God’s sake! This is Germany!
Put on your burka!

But hitler was still right archive.org/search.php?query=TGSNT

Women in yoga pants deserve rape.

If you see your sister going out in yoga pants it is your duty to rape her.

Germany died in 1945

This is Germanistan

Whoa there big guy

Attached: C1EC53CB-0D78-4209-943F-F6350B04AD7A.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Who?

Ok why can't i wear an SS uniform then?

Thank you for recognizing the nation’s Middle Eastern heritage.
Here user, have some currywurst.

Attached: 647C0425-3CC1-46CC-A581-E681AE6A7CB7.jpg (550x404, 46K)

>women just have to wear as little as possible or we can't work out comfortably
no one believes it, ladies. clothes have a purpose and so does exposing your body to buff men. sluts. wear what you would wear if you had a home gym and no instagram to show everyone your "workout poses"

>They're not as good as they used to be
I used Jack3d back in the day when it was one molecule away from meth. Fucking tweaking in the gym and your start crying for no reason while going balls to the wall on some heavy weights.
I'm glad they changed the formula. After doing a bunch of research, I use naked energy now. Basically just caffeine and a blend of aminos, no extra bullshit.
Pretty much all of that other stuff will literally kill you.
t. Fitfag

Attached: 1547890862683.jpg (809x1242, 304K)

Lol say that to the face of her Senegalese boyfriend.

>World Wide News
>Girl kicked out of building for protruding nipples
>Disrespectful.

Say what you will about turkroaches and sandniggers, but I miss Döner und Currywurst when I lived there...

Yeah thanks to you Burger!

Women go to gyms because they are sluts. I guarantee you the women in any gym you go to, wearing their yoga pants, all have had 30+ sexual partners in their lifetimes. They are worthless pieces of meat who will never be able to settle down and start a stable family.

On behalf of my fellow Americans
Es tut uns leid.
Er hat nichts falsch gemacht.

Attached: 1548288704546.jpg (573x516, 37K)

tpbp. Sven knows what's up. Fuck these thots. They take up space and equipment that could be used by someone serious. And they attract beta orbiters. Instead of working out properly, they're distracted and trying to impress thots. Get rid of both thots and oribiter jerk-offs

I have partaken in some drunken, late night Berlin street food myself.
Can’t say that I didn’t enjoy it.

oh the irony

He finally became the little girl

>The unit was awarded eight Presidential Unit Citations (five earned in one month).[5]:201 Twenty-one of its members were awarded Medals of Honor.[3] In 2010, the Congressional Gold Medal was awarded to the 442nd Regimental Combat Team and associated units who served during WWII,[6] and in 2012, all surviving members were made chevaliers of the French Légion d'Honneur for their actions contributing to the liberation of France and their heroic rescue of the Lost Battalion.[7]
>The 442nd Regiment is the most decorated unit in U.S. military history.[4]
What if my Grandfather was Japanese and just wanted to shut up some retarded racists by proving his people could fight?

Yeah, I miss being able to walk down the street with a bottle of wine or beer in my hand and just order food from stands on a whim with no social repercussions. That and their bread.
Goddamn I miss the bread.
Not everything in Germany sucks today.

You’re right.
Germany and a lot of Europe knows how to drink and have leisure time.
In the US, I have to drive a half an hour to hit a decent bar or restaurant.
Burger problems.

>be me
>few years ago
>walking to mess hall from my dorm
>fat chick wearing black leggings walking in front of me and my buddy
>fat chick drops something
>bends over
>her leggings stretch to the max and you can see her giant, bright red underwear
>BLEGH.jpg

Like what? I get more vascular and body fat melts off along with endurance for me anyway.
I liked jack3d because it was the first small scoop, but my all time favorite was gaspari super pumped 250 and muscletech nanovapor. Now after buying into the centurian labz good of rage meme I just stick with one scoop of the Walmart six star and a fat burner. Right now I'm taking aggressive labz infernathrex extreme. I was a zogbot and in my 2nd year of lifting regularly when jack3d came out in that lemon flavor. I had an over all postive experience with everything USP labs. Although now I think it was money down the drain.

They did this to a girl at my gym. It was secretly because she was dating a nigger.

This is moot, after selling Jow Forums he had his penis inverted and moved to Germany with the other cucks

I would love to see Germany fully taken over by sharia law. See the German whores forced to wear burkas and the German cuckold men be beheaded for being infidels.

that preworkout shit has chinese meth in it

>it was one molecule away from meth
Preworkout is not regulated by the FDA and often contains stimulants and who knows what else. A friend told me he tried it and it basically gets him high. I call it chinese meth. I refuse to even try any preworkout shit.

moot's penis was always inverted

Based

Attached: thebetterha1f playing IRL.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Literally who? Sounds like a nobody.

Naked energy is the only one I'll push people to use.
It's basically caffeine derived from coffee and amino acids. That's it.
Tastes like bad tea, but it works and you don't feel psychotic using it. Out just gives you a good pump and energy.

stop using your gayass 1337 language here