Too many Eastern Europeans on Jow Forums

It's getting annoying. Their shitty English and sub-80 IQ make me cringe. This post is an official petition to range-ban Slavic countries from Jow Forums (particularly Jow Forums)

Attached: german-women-raped-berlin-1945.jpg (324x196, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off memeflaggot

uhhhhhhhh i have no idea where your country is

Attached: bnbnbnbmnmbnbmn,mbn,f.png (360x309, 12K)

Show your flag first, you collosal faggot

Same as I have no idea where your state is

Fuck you dude east euros are bros and you're a wretched little shill

kek memeflaggot calling for anyone to be range-banned.

T. Turko

Jow Forums naš(z)
4чaн нaш

Attached: SlavG.png (391x370, 80K)

Russians should all be fucking hanged.

If anything you should ban Americans. We are pathetic pieces of shit.

I'm actually French, but currently on a work trip to Russia. So don't want to show off the flag

FPBP

I know the general region, but I'm not sure if the country still exists.
Do you still exist, user?
Are you real?
Or just a figment of my imagination?
I'm gonna call you Yugoslavia, as I was taught in school.

you sure don't miss teen south Carolina 2007
youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Attached: miss-teen-usa-south-carolina.jpg (640x549, 79K)

no no no we are love , we good, we good peepl no need to hate, hate devide , love unite. Pls respekt

>Commie
>Brags about someone being low IQ

that one of the country your Luciferian genocidal maniac pedo leader bomb for no reason ..

Attached: ill Clinton.jpg (480x360, 15K)

I love my Eastern European

our English is better on average than Americans', little ancom bitch.

he is not a Anarchist .. he is a bitch .. Anarchist flag are not even red and black they are full black .. this bitch is a tool making anarchist look bad

Ex USSR is FUBAR like the Muhrika of today fully dominated by luciferian (((fiend))) and you a bit retard ..

Attached: (((trotsky))).jpg (1024x1021, 209K)

Trotsky was killed by Stalin who saved the USSR from jews

prefer them to you

stop replying to the flaggot's bait, come join the Intermarium.

Fuck the Intermarium, the only thing you all have in common is that you're all shit (or where)

d&c thread
sage

fuck off

south and east protect north against invasion from long time

Jow Forums is ours antifa shitlord

Sage, we're all part of ONE RACE the ARYAN RACE

Attached: rareserbpepe.png (500x558, 57K)

Why so butthurt? You people must understand Jow Forums is an American site and belongs to people of Western European (Nordo-Germanic) descent only. You all should fuck off the Western Internet and never appear here again

Attached: 6896398870809.png (900x900, 257K)

i am sorry. i am going to leave now, and kill myself.

always the fucking memeflags

Attached: 1521911797995.jpg (626x669, 81K)

This ours now whiteboi

Attached: 1537444189503.png (240x240, 32K)

butthurt too much i sense in you, comrade

Attached: hahaha.jpg (500x286, 33K)

Attached: Shit challenge.webm (720x978, 619K)

>Complains about eastern Europe
>Is french

Fuck off, monkey

The vast majority laughs at whoever points out that the Jews are absolute fucking rats, deceivers and erasers of history. Nobody gives a shit about the replacement, at least most people don't, in the West. Whenever you say anything about it you're laughed at and banned.
What's even the point of trying to tell anyone about anything? I've completely exhausted my rage and disappointment, now I can't even feel anything. I've lost interest in vidya, any kind of media, even memes. I don't even care about memes anymore, for fucks sake.
All I have left is the longing for a batshit crazy apocalypse. I know I'd be among the first ones to perish, but I still want to see at least a glimpse of it. I wish Christfags were right about the end-days and whatever, but I've lost hope in any of that. It's just make-believe.
The only thing left is suicide and even that I'm too much of a coward for. What the fuck do I do, pol? I can't ask you to hold or comfort me because even that I don't want anymore. I want absolute carnage, I want vicious hell on Earth and it never comes. Even a goofy zombie apocalypse would be great. A Cataclysm:DDA-type of scenario is even better because it combines all the horific shit imaginable, but all of it is just a fantasy. I can see no light in anything, anywhere.
What do I do except man up and kill myself? The only meaningful thing I see is suicide now.

Can't even make a thread with this because somehow I'm range-blocked even though I haven't posted anything in months.

wtf is he doing??

All your Jow Forums are now belong to us!

You can only close your eyes and hope that Petar didn't forget o bring lube.

Attached: Untitled (2).png (268x273, 47K)

only serbs and (some) russians should be allowed to post, the rest are annoying and dumb

Attached: 6ebc7c3165e1e86351a08c2c784c948f_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Imagine, slavs+sandniggers.

Did you mean: Bosnia

It actually didn't turn out half bad.

me too

Attached: pray atom.png (136x102, 25K)

Yes b*sn*a. They still gotta go back to the desert.