The absolute state of these fucking Christcucks

>throw your fellow christian under the bus to appease the jewish communist hordes
>turns out the jewish media was lying again
>s-sorry, kids, no hard feelings, right?
Remember Jow Forums, stop going to church. Christianity is the greatest jodenstreek.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-26 08-24-59.png (1020x662, 642K)

Every institution in the USA is a pile of shit. It isn't God's fault. It's America's.

organized religions are a mafia
you don't have to give your money to the mafia but people do to make themselves feel better, that's how fucking retarded it all is

Jesus, is it any wonder the Catholic Church is hemorrhaging members?

>Christianity is the greatest jodenstreek.
There are solutions to these kinds of problems.

Attached: 9010514034846.png (1000x1000, 86K)

>one communist bishop is the representative of the whole church
lol

Attached: 1548364548134.jpg (1253x1444, 580K)

Organizations of any type are a reflection of the society that created them. That church is a perfect representation of modern America. We are a cowardly authoritarian degenerate nation that I hope God destroys ASAP.

there has to be a transitioning belief system for all of the brainwashed members because going cold turkey isn't going to work for most and shooting them all isn't a great idea in the long run because other countries will invade a weakened north america

He is an accurate representation of the USA. Fuck America.

Attached: imrs.php.jpg (1484x987, 166K)

Christianity was at one time a source of strength for Europeans, now it is a source of weakness. We cannot turn back the clocks, we must move forward with our moral war while shedding the burden that is Christianity.

I understand your thinking and used to think the same way but I don't want to go down that path anymore. Everyone has been kept under mushroom communications for a few thousand years and that's going to be a difficult task to deprogram everyone of those lies, but the outcome of successfully reprogramming the masses are the generations that follow will be free of the propaganda.
Yes, I'm an optimist, just tired of being a pessimist for decades after learning the religion I was born into was bullshit too

Nope it isn't, you guys got one of the biggest concentration of trad catholics, including Cardinal Burke
>the temporal leader is the whole representative of the catholic church
lmao

Attached: 1422599644761.png (650x772, 142K)

Christianity isn't the problem, it's Christians.
"I love God, but I can't stand his fan club."
Too many 'Buffet Christians'

All are equal? That promotes Communism, I'll take that.
Arm yourselves? Eww no, pass.
Turn the other cheek? Yep, we want passivity.
Women subservient to their husbands, no no no, we don't want that.
Thous shall not judge? Gimme
Homosexuality is an abomination? Nope get that out of here.

It occurs to me that if Christians actually FOLLOWED THE BIBLE instead of just picking the parts out of it that they like, we wouldn't be in this situation. The preachers also twist the word of God to suit their own ideological agenda.

So yeah, DO stop going to church. You can still be a Christian without going to a weekly indoctrination session.

Why isn't he excommunicated for defending a literal pagan over his fellow Catholics?

because liberation theology, a KGB propped up ideology, has infiltrated the catholic church worldwide and continues to push materialism everywhere. Thank God Brazil is breaking free of it and putting pope francis at defensive

This is true,

Mmmmm

Attached: CECDE315-1201-481F-BAB6-780ABBCEFC1F.jpg (3024x4032, 2.6M)

>and putting pope francis at defensive
Pretty sure the swiss guard could route your favela monkey army

excellent post my fellow leaf

there's no god. it's an idea that exists in our heads. it's not real.

sorry guys.

christianity is a good philosophy in many ways and the community and traditions are great.

but god doesn't exist.

Catholics are pagans, faggot.

and without god, Christianity is just a dressup club.

i hate to do this but praying to god won't get you anything because there is no god.

so much for not bearing false witness

Shut the fuck up, faggot. The pope himself protects pedophiles.

also this

Attached: 1531176843308.png (308x308, 128K)

Fuck off jidf

so the temporal errors of the church invalidates the sacraments and the church institution?

I hope all you find Jesus and learn to love your brothers and sisters that live on earth.

Is the church above sin? If not, who holds them to task?

But you're the one who worships a dead kike on a stick

God and the immutable doctrines and sacraments of the church

This.

Attached: 1546573751844.png (2504x1181, 439K)

I mean all the catholic church does is fuck young boys so at least they kept their principals in all this.

Attached: 1444944885064.jpg (600x600, 85K)

>(((Catholic's))) cuck
>OY VEY ALL CHRISTKEKS JESUS BAD

Attached: Jews hate Christianity.jpg (2004x1524, 617K)