Firearm stats thread

The CDC recently released their 2017 data, so I decided to update my graphs for you lads. This will probably be one of my last posts since my pass expires in a few weeks and I'm refusing to buy buttcoins to renew it. Anyways, save and share.

Attached: cdc-fhr-race-17.png (597x441, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=98GX_1548376063
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Kleck
cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/fatal.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/width/597/height/441/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz71Q04l35A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: cdc-fd-type-17.png (441x441, 28K)

Attached: cdc-fhr-race-time-90-17.png (597x441, 46K)

Attached: fbi-mwt-17.png (597x441, 41K)

Attached: fbi-mov-race-17.png (597x441, 21K)

Attached: fhr-vs-race-17.png (597x441, 36K)

Attached: fhr-vs-pov-17.png (597x441, 35K)

Attached: fhr-vs-go-17.png (597x441, 34K)

Attached: fhr-vs-gunc-17b.png (597x441, 26K)

Attached: cdc-pew.png (597x441, 45K)

Attached: fhr-vs-area-17b.png (597x441, 26K)

Magnificent thread, thanks for posting.

thanks, glad someone appreciates this!

Attached: fhr-regression.png (597x441, 31K)

Here's the same chart but using the raw scores on the X-axis instead of quintiles (ie 5 categories).

Attached: fhr-vs-gunc-17.png (597x441, 34K)

Did we really need more evidence that niggers are gonna nigg?

wonderful comment, thanks for your contribution

Great thread user

>white
>hispanic
liveleak.com/view?t=98GX_1548376063
Does this spic fall under the huwhite category? Are Pajeets considered black now?

Thanks for this

Dood relax, thx for the graphs, they are going into my collection. These statistics once again prove that America would be equal as Europe in homocides, if only whites had occupied it.

Federal agencies that deal with data treat "hispanic" as an ethnicity not a race. Most of the hispanics are listed as "white" so when you break it down by ethnicity you get numbers for white non-hispanic and white hispanic. That's their data and terms, not mine.

Thank you, saved

sory fren just wok up, still seepy

Attached: 1460748102851.png (657x527, 13K)

Great thread user. Could/would you compile these images, analyses, and your thoughts on a blog? I think it'd be a pretty valuable resource

Also do you know what state is the outlier (high homicide rate) in the Very Low category here? Assuming... Mississippi?

Aren't North Africans and even Arabs also lumped into the white category in US official statistics?

It's actually Louisiana. Mississippi is in the low category.

You're doing God's work. I would love it if someone would actually pick up on these statistics and make an official analysis. This is conclusive evidence, why the hell isn't it on the news, why don't journalists (the supposed heralds of truth) make big news of these stats?

This. It's so retarded no one talks bout that.

What's (NH)? North Hebrew?

Yes, and many Hispanics as well. White should be much less is accurate data were gathered.

Non-Hispanic. Arab, North African, European, and Caucasian

Non Hispanic

For the same reason that statistics showing that non-Western immigrants in Europe are a huge economic burden, net negative in terms of tax revenues and welfare given etc, are never publicized and even basically banned in many countries.
It's simply not politically correct and would be perceived as racist.
Non-Hispanic

Check out Gary Kleck and his research

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Kleck

Can we donate to you on gaytreon?

Aight thanks. Guess that's how they drive up White crime stats

Funny thing is that most people would not even believe these statistics. Especially here, sheep occupy most of Sweden. Hell, even in universities (places of facts), if you try to expose these facts to the NPCs, they basically crucify you.

can you provide a source for the CDC tables youre talking about? Id love to look through them

cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/fatal.html

Of course, they'll claim that they are fabricated, fake news, or what have you. I'm an openly right wing person with a lot of leftie friends and I slip little things exposing these sorts of things. Just do it in a way where it's either indirect (so, not attacking the group and it's just a side piece of the overall topic) or where you're using it suggest a way to help the group.
for example, if you're discussing poverty: Well, we really need to work on integrating immigrants into German society because currently they're far more likely to be on welfare systems than native Germans and don't provide as much tax benefit either. So long as they're a net negative to the economy there will be political attacks using that.

perfect. great thread, god bless you.

bump, because interesting thread

I completely understand you, but I am of the opinion that you are responsible for all your actions, that if an adult (meaning over 21) chooses to be a leftie then you are a weak man and I won't associate with you. Which is why I only have right wing friends.
People like to exculpate themselves by saying that they were tricked or manipulated, but remember that all the facts are existent either online or books or just by attempting to think logicly. If you've any wit at all, you should be redpilled at least on some level.
Btw, thx OP for the source.

Thanks. Actually a useful data-backed thread.

bumpity bump bump

I was going through the archives

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/width/597/height/441/

and noticed that my graphs still get posted pretty regularly so I wanted to make sure everyone had an opportunity to get the latest ones, because some of the ones that get posted are now 5 years out of date

Bump
You are doing everyone a great service user

The real homicide rate for whites is infinitesimal and whenever it actually does happen it makes national news and documentaries are made about it.

Attached: FUCKING WHITE MARE.jpg (798x466, 94K)

Thanks, glad you liked it. Another bump for the morning

Does this graph account for murders and suicides or just murders? As seen here could even more of those homicides under black be murder and the homicide under whites be suicide?

what is it evidence of?

Bump

Males between the ages of 16-35 yr old murder rate black vs white

Attached: Screenshot_20190126-100152~2.png (708x316, 36K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190126-100127~2.png (720x316, 35K)

Midwest is out of control

Attached: Screenshot_20190126-100520~2.png (720x322, 35K)

Of niggers ;------)

Attached: 1548231283413.gif (446x384, 46K)

It's just homicides in that graph, as the title shows. Suicides are not included. In fact, if you did a version of this graph for suicides, the highest rate would be for whites.

yeap, I've seen this as well when drilling down into the data

>why
>WHY WON'T TRUMP LET CDC DO THEIR WORK?!
>what is he trying to hide?!
Yep. I 'member...

Attached: 1547795982960.gif (496x360, 2.19M)

show me the graphs with socioeconomic status instead of race pls

Solid work dude. Can you make a graph showing gun violence and gun ownership over the last 25 years?

did you not see

This is not my work but I think this is what you're looking for.

Attached: capture3.jpg (514x329, 26K)

I re-read it again, thanks, brain glitch

we love our autists don't we folks?

i had not, thanks. so my point is that correlation is not causation so blacks are not necessarily more prone to crime because they are black and so on

youtube.com/watch?v=Sz71Q04l35A