So what is the REAL solution to gun rights in the USA?

Attached: gun_flag092616.jpg (900x600, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f3eQGOCHsi4
midwayusa.com/product/1017413588/barnes-vor-tx-ammunition-308-winchester-130-grain-ttsx-polymer-tipped-spitzer-boat-tail-lead-free-box-of-20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bigger guns

Expell the Jews, throw niggers in jail.

Get rid of all the niggers

T. Whites that are actually afraid of people due to being unable to confidently defend themselves

Repeal the NFA. Dissolve the ATF. Make Marxism illegal. Fire marxists from all positions in government and business.

More open carry.

Repeal all gun laws.

Imprison all liberals.

>Jew politicians take guns
>Jew politicians move niggers in
"LOL whites are afraid"

The only solution is to put the cookies in the oven.

Violently enforce The Second Amendment.

SHALL

Mandatory handgun ownership for all eligible voters

This.

Repeal the NFA

Killing all niggers and commies

The easier it is for people to own guns the better. Any law passed/infringed upon the population will only be punishing law abiding citizens. Look at the cases of murder or assault when it's a criminally owned firearm. The police at best can only help someone in distressed after an incident has taken place. It's very rare to see a police officer "right when you need it". This forces you yourself to be your own best advocate of self defense, you have to save yourself. If nearly every legal citizen would carry, crime would dramatically decrease. The illegal guns used in crimes would be all against one another, then the police would focus there attention on these people, rather than anyone else.

this
and this

Attached: lel.jpg (262x192, 7K)

>Lower gun control in urban areas.
>Armed security at schools to sate the left.
>Using Israel as a model of a polite, armed, society.
>Build the way, just like Israel.

Violence

The thread is already full with REAL answers, but you still haven't responded. Why is that?

Remember that saging is a fundamental human right

I always forget to sage, thanks for the reminder.

I like watching threads unfold faggot. Leave me alone.

Solution implies a problem, spciety could start by killing people like you and just being done with it

I love watching you all discuss about banning or not banning guns its hilarious
:3

I'm pro-gun you fucking idiot

Yeah because you don't like any of the answers.

Okay I'll bite, what do YOU think the solution is?

Take guns from all niggers

I don't know, that's why I made the thread faggot. To find some ideas. Obviously removing Jews and niggers is priority number one

Attached: 1524086135336.jpg (362x314, 24K)

Repeal all gun laws, fire all female, black, and liberal judges so that people are actually held to account for violent crimes.

the solution is to repeal SNAP and any welfare programs and instead use the money to give everyone guns and ammo
niggers will use them to kill each other and occasionally attack whitey but whitey will always win because white people actually have the intelligence to use a gun properly

Okay I'll stop saging
The only correct answer other than those are absolutely no gun control. If the glowniggers and jews would stop false flagging we wouldn't even have the school/mass schooter problem that is so seemingly "prevalent" today.

Attached: 1532041341271.jpg (620x637, 321K)

This.

Jews pathologize any opposition to their agenda.

"Don't like 8 year old trannies? Why because they get your dick hard? It's not sexual you are a pedophile"

Both hands and both eyes.

Removing all restrictions on weapons.

“Shall not be infringed”

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

Attached: 1548423510347.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Follow the constitution. Really, it is that simple.

We shouldn't need a document to protect gun rights though, all the other countries that have given up their guns are just fucking pussies.

Exactly. All marxists are in direct violation of the constitution. The only reason they are allowed to continue is because the majority of government officials are marxists. The government itself is now illegitimate. The constitution must be restored.

Right. The document doesn’t protect them. It simply states that such right are inalienable. The right to bear arms is indeed a God given right.

Make it illegal to shootup schools with it

Arm up because the Russians are coming.

I wish.

Attached: 1517420325605.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

I occasionally see quality posts from these memeflag, really why do you use it? Just curious.

Attached: 1540379301808.gif (375x275, 2.53M)

Make murder illegal in the USA

>Make Marxism illegal

Attached: Free Helicopter Ride.jpg (891x500, 88K)

Meh. No real reason. I just do. Afraid I don’t have a better answer than that, brother.

Government needs to be reminded of its proper role as our servant, not our master. All restrictions on weapons need to be removed. If politicians can not accept this, they need to go into a different line of work.

aka Jews

Attached: EA905CB5-723B-41F7-86B3-DC26C04B61D8.jpg (1876x1054, 439K)

Give government bought guns to voluntary Marxist hunting militias. String up all Marxists from age 13 to 100. Every member of the militia is required to kill at least 10 Marxists before they can keep their gun.

youtu.be/f3eQGOCHsi4

Attached: TA11E+RM07 GISELLE XPRODUCTS.jpg (3853x1251, 773K)

Ha! Free helicopter rides for marxists is the better solution, but not plausible (yet).

Ship niggers back to Africa

Attached: Nogs.png (1080x964, 302K)

Shithead gun-grabbers should move to where gun laws are to their liking; such as Canada.

Less niggers and more guns

>deer uprising

when morons meme

Attached: 1507736346291.gif (182x179, 436K)

Niggers commit the vast majority of gun crime in the US

You're missing the point. The point is to keep the redcoats terrified of crossing the Atlantic or moving south of the Canadian border.

He says from behind his walled off, gated community with private security guards.

Lil white dick syndrome thread

And for once, the Nazi is right

It already is

Killing all antigunners
Get fucked queer

As much as I dislike Israel, you aren't wrong.

Full exto of everything brown.

I want a single stack 9mm, but live in a Commie state.
I just want basic self defense.
For me the answer isn't bigger guns.
It's less Commies.

Attached: glock43x.jpg (1500x750, 341K)

Accountability.
Traitors will still act like traitors if there are no consequences.
Democrats are traitors.
Through and through.
I'm done beating around the bush.
We need treason trials.
They need to fucking pay for their villainy.

Attached: thomas111111111.png (1019x720, 1.22M)

Okay nigger

This is my solution.

Attached: hipol.jpg (3120x4160, 2.97M)

We gotta get more guns on the streets

Attached: 1DD4CE60-1690-4A1B-BA23-5D1F8CFB73CD.jpg (640x545, 63K)

You're missing the point, my illiterate friend.

It's THE PEOPLE who have uprisings. That retarded meme suggests the 2A exists to quell uprisings.

ffs. Does anybody know how to articulate a cogent idea anymore?

Attached: 1498016564256.jpg (225x225, 7K)

SHALL

NOT

>put the cookies in the oven
>tfw we're bakers

Remove niggers, lock up schizos.

I'm down.

Attached: 556DMR2 - Copy.jpg (2016x1512, 1.71M)

Beautiful rifle, two tone squad.

TY, I paint all my others but couldn't bring myself to do it to this one, I figure it's good enough. My other ACOG'd "M4".

Attached: BushmasterACOG - Copy.jpg (2016x1512, 848K)

Does the green reticle bloom as bad as the red one?

this

Worse, hence the tape...they were a bit zealous with the light intake. On another note a lot of people hate the donut reiticle, IMO it's a gift from God. I love it. I actually shoot more accurately with the second M4 I posted, maybe it's cause I've had it over a decade and have shot the shit out of it.

illegal guns is ok though

meanwhile hitler disarmed everyone
but sure
'marxism' causes gun grabbing

Attached: gun grabbing is bourgeoisie.png (504x825, 329K)

If I was going to put an acog on a 5.56 I would go donut but on 7.62 nato I really like the chevron

Hmm...good choice and tough choice for me. I plan on building a proper .308 DMR with ACOG soon...I'm not sure which reticle I want. I will go with a 6 power ACOG, maybe a donut, maybe a crosshair. I do like the chevron and horseshoe but can do without them, no problem if I had to use them though.

Maybe, just maybe try the 308 3.5x red chevron it's really exceeding my expectations

Take my (you), b8 friend but at least watch the video in my post and get some understand of why guns are needed.

Attached: 1547894186689.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

and deport niggers and spics and watch gun crime fall to near zero

Good advice and funny you mention it. I added a bunch of 3.5 and 2(I think its 2 power, the real small ones) ACOGs to my ebay watch list for a Bushmaster Minimalist build or to put on my Bushmaster M4A1 carry handle. Also I live in a very tight wooded area where long shots are rare so this would make sense. With that said there are still some long shots to be had...of course a .308s only purpose isn't shooting further ranges. I'll give it some thought. Thanks.

The 2nd Amendment. Done.

Oh here's a badass build, damn near my dream gun even though there's no ACOG...it's another user's rifle...so badass I had to save the pic.

Attached: Awesomeness.jpg (4032x3024, 3.3M)

The 3.5x has hash marks for holdover to 800 yards. Anything past that and you should probably be using a bolt action and big boy glass.

That's cool. 800 yard shot isn't even a thing where I live...probably 600 max, and that's stretching it. I reckon I want a .308 for more grunt, regardless of range. Maybe reload some API rounds for a half ass anti vehicle/material rifle.

By anti material I mean unarmored vehicles, mounted weapons, fuel/water supply, etc

AP would be nice but for most encounters "civilian AP" (lead free) is pretty stout.
>midwayusa.com/product/1017413588/barnes-vor-tx-ammunition-308-winchester-130-grain-ttsx-polymer-tipped-spitzer-boat-tail-lead-free-box-of-20

end all gun laws

>solution to right which gives people means to defend their person or rebel against tyranny

From what I understand underwood copper ammo 90 grain in 9mm and 100 grain in 10mm is armor piercing too(soft armor).

Basically look for the lowest grain weight your barrel will stabilize and stat stack for velocity as it's exponential when contributing to energy vs the liner contribution of mass.