Melania successfully sues Newspaper...AGAIN!

Shes now 3 for 3 in lawsuits. Taking out journies 1 at a time.

Attached: Screenshot_20190126-093358_Newsroom.jpg (1080x2220, 742K)

That's the only way to fuck them, by taking them to court.

her daughter is jewish
THE MOAR YOU KNOW

female converts aren't jewish, those are their rules

>her daughter is jewish
She has a son, and her husband's daughter isn't "jewish" but is a convert married to a Jewish man.

good

Attached: 1544999502661.png (800x764, 228K)

Ivankas mother is eurojew.

Malanias parents are cryptokikes from europoors, that live in US illegally.

Dumpf isn't a biological father to autistic Baron (jewish name btw)

oh I see

Attached: Screenshot_20190126-103804_1.png (1080x1703, 206K)

she took them to the cleaners
>SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES
and
>LEGAL COSTS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA get fucked fake news journo fags HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: mel1548501882213.png (1423x2164, 1.12M)

That’s how you need to deal with those filthy commies

Good for her

I hope she buys an expensive pair of shoes with the money, then burns them

Plastic face yuuuk

Probably feels like a worn couch around the knees

Wow. That's incredible. She cucked them to a whole other level

That's absolutely appalling. If I was ever a patron of that newspaper, just seeing that article would be enough for me to never give them a single penny ever again.

She's getting rich while her husband floods the country with h1bs. All that talk about standing up to Amazon and he sold America to the highest bidder.

wasn't The Telegraph supposed to be one of the more credible British papers?
I can't keep up with them all

Based and red pilled, people need to wake up to the SOG

She should buy the paper.

>wasn't The Telegraph supposed to be one of the more credible British papers?
There is no such thing as "credible papers" at this point. Believing that there is a spectrum is the same as thinking someone is not so bad because they only robbed a store at gunpoint and no one died....versus someone who pulled the trigger. All of them are hot piles of shit.

Amazing how many lies they crammed in there

None of them are credible, they all have filthy commie millennials working for them who are just waiting for their last iota of honour to break so they can pretend to justify doing objectively immoral things because of their retarded political ideology.

Yes they are. Look at Israel's birthright law. It includes people like ivanka

>Following last Saturday’s (Jan 19) Telegraph magazine cover story “The mystery of Melania”, we have been asked to make clear that the article contained a number of false statements which we accept should not have been published. Mrs Trump’s father was not a fearsome presence and did not control the family. Mrs Trump did not leave her Design and Architecture course at University relating to the completion of an exam, as alleged in the article, but rather because she wanted to pursue a successful career as a professional model. Mrs Trump was not struggling in her modelling career before she met Mr Trump, and she did not advance in her career due to the assistance of Mr Trump.

We accept that Mrs Trump was a successful professional model in her own right before she met her husband and obtained her own modelling work without his assistance. Mrs Trump met Mr Trump in 1998, not in 1996 as stated in the article. The article also wrongly claimed that Mrs Trump’s mother, father and sister relocated to New York in 2005 to live in buildings owned by Mr Trump. They did not. The claim that Mrs Trump cried on election night is also false.

We apologise unreservedly to The First Lady and her family for any embarrassment caused by our publication of these allegations. As a mark of our regret we have agreed to pay Mrs Trump substantial damages as well as her legal costs

Historically the Telegraph has been the house newspaper of the Conservative party. It used to be regarded as the most right-wing of UK newspapers. But since the Tories are now a bunch of international commies, the Telegraph is as well.

A few more surgeries and she can pass as one of the Bogdanoffs

i wish melania was my mum

AHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED LYING KIKES

Makes you wonder did they post a single thing was wasn’t complete filth posted as fact?

This must hurt the kikes who own the media so bad, can you just imagine the pain the feel when you hit them in the wallet? Must be no other pain for them like it.

amazing