Save you money. Dont have kids

Attached: 1548486480927.jpg (640x797, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SM.POP.REFG.OR?year_high_desc=true
un.org/News/dh/latest/afghan/un-afghan-history.shtml
data.unhcr.org/dataviz/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-defense/key-u-s-lawmakers-want-to-boost-israels-38-billion-defense-aid-package-idUSKCN1GB2NQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Materialism is a dissease.

your*

Shiiieet.

I'm unironically doing this. My country's already overpopulated like fuck anyway.

Elon Musk has like 6 kids iirc

Attached: jared-leto-joker.jpg (636x752, 160K)

If you kill yourself RIGHT NOW, you can prevent 50 tons of carbon pollution!

>muh shekels

Save room for nogs.

>white children
>used in a don't have children ad/story
>everytime

Attached: 1540506347275.png (533x358, 442K)

West is finished

don't get into a relationship either. save even more. let's all be greedy assholes, because humanity sucks anyhow.

don't worry 1,2 birth rate is nothing serious, just don't have kids and let it all burn faster.

Attached: 1548455504048 this is fine full story.png (600x887, 854K)

I'm poor. Having kids would get me huge EITC gibs

>Don't have kids goy, they'll just be a drain on society compared to the Cameroonian doctorate that'll immigrate here
>Oh no no see unlike you we need to keep the Jewish people alive, and not be overtaken by the brown gentile masses.

If someone is struggling to pay their Bill's without children, having children is a very stupid idea. Basically you would set them up for a failure in their grown up lives.

Only white people can save money by not having kids. Thanks Yoni (((Blumberg)))

*bills, fucking autocorrect

How about you stop first schlomo

why don't you just put off having kids until you're like 70, then breed with a buxom young 20 year old woman and put your money in a trust so it will go a lot further for them than if they were born when you were trying to earn it?

>Just don't have children goy
>Goy! Your birth rates are so low! You need to change that by importing millions of poor people that have 10 kids a second!

The problem is that people don't know how to save. I heard half of America only has a few hundred saved in case of an emergency.

Thanks Mr. Goldbergstein, now I won't fall for the 'having white children' scam, you're truly my greatest ally.

Whoa!

But don’t stop there, goy! It gets even better! Import millions of niggers into your country to do the work you don’t want to!

I'm gonna love when we aren't around to keep the Iranians from Glassing your whole damn state.

I actually agree. I have way more disposable income than my married (and familied) friends. And more income than the unmarried ones in relationships. They just shake their heads in disbelief at the hobby shit I can buy. I also live cheaply so there's that.

>Jew
>No money

Choose one, goy.

Attached: es_20170707_republicans.jpg (3500x2346, 2.98M)

>shilling for the interpersonal jew
My God do I want to walk away from the people I know. They bring me no joy and need constant effort. Everyone wants something and they never offer anything of use in return.

What if I make money to raise children with?

Capitalism is white genocide.

half a million dollars is a lot of money to raise a kid and give them a good life. cnbc makes no sense. what are you going to do with that money to fill the void in your life when your blood line ends and no one is beside you at your death bed?

I wouldn't have kids in the USA if you paid me a million dollars.

Fuck America. This country is a shithole.

More Jewish tricks. Invest in this, invest in that, liquid/cash isn't earning, etc. It keeps their flawed system going, like a massive pyramid scam. They don't like us stashing/storing. Fuck'em.

where is the fun in life if you dont have a pussy to fuck at night?

if you pump out 3 you get gibs, having 3 kids also means atleast one kid can inherit clothes from older sibling, if you get lucky and all are the same sex then you pay for 1 get 2 free and get government gibs, kids are money you just have to think how best to use the system at your disposal

if you are an average worker in a late-capitalist society, you can increase your earnings by some 50% (and probably much more once economic rents are eliminated) by overthrowing the parasitic profiteer class.

Attached: 1375562652832.jpg (300x426, 52K)

> not passing on your name, legacy, and genes so you can die alone with a higher bank account

This is why the west is losing.

As living standard declines/wage vs buying ower and zoomers would like to keep their avocado toast, SBs, studio apartment rent life style, they would seriously consider it if not just slide into it.

If white people are basing their life decisions on twitter headlines, should they reproduce ?

>falling for the "don't have kids" Jew

If you're white and not having kids you're just as bad as the kikes, niggers, and spics.

how fucked are you for posting that with flag related?

Everywhere else. If you need pussy to fuck in order to have fun, you really gotta start exploring what life has to offer.

Having kids is important, in fact if I could procreate right now I would. I would try to poop out as many kids as possible.

>not leaving a genetic legacy
Cringe and bluepilled

>article tells you not to have kids
>babies are white
>article tells you to have kids
>babies are brown

That's because kids are regulated and can't be sold

It's fine for you. World doesn't need any more flips anyway.

Whats the point of having money if i dont have a family to spend it on?

Based flip

Always a picture of a white couple or white babies in these articles about not having kids.

Really makes you think, huh Jow Forums?

Attached: 1357456166220.gif (200x233, 817K)

You're proberly going to jail now sorry

Attached: 1547856726172.jpg (552x441, 18K)

I don't agree with this. The gibs won't be enough to be sure that my children have a good start, won't pay for extracurricular activities and will just make me less in debt. I mean I could have kids and not worry about the Hige responsibility that they are and just don't care if they have a good start or not, but I think that would be morally wrong.
I'm of the opinion that once you have kids your life as an individual ends and it's all about your kids. I wouldn't mind taking care of my children if I was sure they won't suffer like me and have the basic needs completely satisfied plus some extra.

Who still didn't think white genocide it's the kikes agenda?

Here is something most of you probably didn't know.
The goal is 'replacement migration'.
This is not the first time niggers and sandniggers fled their countries by the millions.
From 1980 to 1991 more that 6.5 million Afghans left Afghanistan.
The first wave left after the Soviets invaded. The second and largest wave, left after the Soviets withdrew in the late 80's.
You know how many of the 6.5 million Afghans ended up in Europe?
Pretty much none.
Approximately 3.3 million Afghans went to Iran. About 3.2 million went to Pakistan.
To this day Iran has the largest Afghan population in the world, outside of Afghanistan of course.
You know how much it cost the UN to shelter, feed, and clothe 6.5 million war refugees?
Less than $200 million.
Just for comparison, Germany alone spend more than $25 billion to take care of their rapefugees in 2016.
What is going on today is 100% replacement migration.
The UN population department issued an essay/study regarding the low birth rates in Europe, especially in countries like Germany and Italy.
Everything is public. They just know that most people won't bother reading the reports, let alone react to them.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SM.POP.REFG.OR?year_high_desc=true

un.org/News/dh/latest/afghan/un-afghan-history.shtml

You can also fool around with this very informative UN online app to see who left from wherem and where he went:
data.unhcr.org/dataviz/

Attached: 1527523612341570419073.png (1024x634, 632K)

>israeli meme flag
>save your money
>dont have white kids

it all checks out

Attached: dr sage and mr hide.jpg (310x394, 33K)

Yep

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-140926.jpg (1440x793, 559K)

thats it im going to make 5 gigahitlers

This propaganda actual fits United Nations definitions of genocidal activities. Not genocide, per se. GTKRWN

Should have put "goy" in there

This guy as a point.

kek

Attached: George-Soros-678x381.jpg (678x381, 34K)

NBC is owned by General Electric. What's their motive for reducing breeding in humans?

This is only true if you pay for your own kids.

How can you stash money if they're inflating the money into nothing?

You can also leave no genetic lineage. Theres something very wrong with society when you have a huge portion of the population saying "you know what? I'd rather not fulfill my most basic and primary reason for existing.

Kids are pretty gay imma find me a girl with the same mindset and enjoy life

By trading in your fake money for gold. It's true that gold fluctuates in how much it's worth, but if fiat currency ever becomes useless gold will always have inherent value

>Let's add up every single unnecessary baby accessory.

I have my first son 5 months back and it really isn't that expensive. The only reason people think it is, is kikes have us convinced you need to buy so much shit now to raise a kid. So many parents I see are lazy fucks that spend hundreds on things that are actually bad for their child's development but it makes their life easier.

When my son got colick a friend told me to by a rock n play sleeper. A self rocking chair. I was baffled when they said it's common now for parents to use it in place of a bed for newborns so it goes $100+ rock n play then in a few months $100 bassinet, then $100 crib, then real $200 bed. Fuck that shit. I told them I did research and it is a risk for sids to not sleep flat, reduces oxygen by 30%, and rockings constant moving makes babies unable to focus on anything around them. Not being able to just stare and study the room has caused a huge rise in ADHD and the baby demands constant entertainment and doesn't learn to entertain themselves.

Detachable carseats you can carry have the exact same risks with the added bonus not stirring a baby awake when you move them holds them back. They don't learn to sleep through the night because they don't get to practice slightly waking and falling back asleep.

People are left with little shits that won't sleep, demand constant attention, have ADHD. Atrophied limbs, and a flat head will also happen if they just constantly shuffle them between bouncers, chairs, and rockers all day. Babies are confined all day because of all the crap products.

Children prefer time with you over a rich life with all the toys and no time with their parents. A child can be raised happy with basic essentials and inventive parents who know a child will see anything as a toy. It's been proven babies prefer natural textures and colors to bright colors and fake materials. They don't have a reference for normal and can't tell a toy is home made.

Wrong. If you are poor and have kids you get big bucks from the government in the US. How come you think all those mexicans and niggers go shopping and fill their carts full of shit. Those nigs ain't working.

YOU FORGOT THE MEMEFLAG KIKE

if you think your genes are sacred and that there is a viable future for your children than you have Africa level IQ.

Most working people can't really afford to spend time with their kids.

He, didn't. You aren't a very smart goy, are you?

>I have my first son 5 months back
JUST

Why do you make people hate you even more?

Lmao cuz you're gauranteeed a retarded kid if you try at age 70 you dumb fuck

The chance of down syndrome goes up exponentially as the male parent exceeds age 50

Attached: 1543072438750.jpg (1024x671, 247K)

(((blumberg)))
Ever tiem

You can save half a million if taxpayers pay for your kids

Hey hey hey. Kill jews erryday.

Lol fruitloops and milk are not that expensive. The only thing that is expensive is healthcare after Obamacare. Before Obamacare family coverage was $600/month which we all thought was insane. Now its $2k/month. Nigger my house and car payment isnt even $2k per month.

Barack obama is a nigger fuck who I pray everylo day is murdered in front of his children

underrated FPBP

I got one on the way, any Jow Forums approved tips other than not circumcising

>oy veey these little white meshuganas are awfully pricey goy, why don't you become a genetic dead end and make room for the retarded goblin spawn of your third world brothers

Yeah, but if you don’t have kids the old folks home & random person who becomes your power of attorney will take all yer money

think of all the money we could save if we didn’t have jews

How about we take back our 36 billion in aid kike.

Attached: 1499055344762.jpg (322x322, 22K)

You have a low-IQ if you can't survive with minimum wage. The key is not to be raised by a single parent (i understand some people don't have a choice, but divorce is the shittiest thing to do to your children) and don't have piece of shit parents. Work at 16 and leave your parents' house at 24 or whenever you marry. Save your money and don't spend it on frivolous utilities. Get a useful degree , not a meme degree.
I'm in my mid-twenties and i have autism, my salary would classify me as "poor". Yet i've been able to save enough money to start a decent life. I plan on buying a cheap property later this year and have another source of income, on top of starting my own internet business soon. I didn't even finish high school. My family is also dirt poor yet i've always been able to eat 3 meals a day.

>How about we take back our 36 billion in aid kike.

"Key U.S. lawmakers want to boost Israel's $38 billion defense aid package"
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-defense/key-u-s-lawmakers-want-to-boost-israels-38-billion-defense-aid-package-idUSKCN1GB2NQ

We dont really need that money. we'll probably spend it on beer and hookers.

Attached: 1516285784259.png (713x611, 26K)

See the liberal media isnt racist. Here's a story about white children for you goyim.

Save your money- LERN2CODE

Attached: 1539286667323.jpg (1024x923, 127K)

Not really.
A loving home is always favored over a life with wealth. Many people who grew up rich say they wish they spent more time with their parents.

My eldest sibling spent her first 2 years in a trailer park. When I was born they upgraded to a apartment. I have wonderful childhood memories of our small apartment I saw as huge. They then upgraded to a house when I was 12 when my dad had his own business. Let your kid go the ups and downs of life with you. The reason so many single women are too old for kids and have cats is they waited for the perfect time in life. It will never be perfect. Have a kid before it's too late. I had my kid at 25 and felt it was 3 years later than I wanted.

>white man with white babies
>white genocide isn't real

You can travel and racemix. That sounds a lot more fun than being an adult.

i see they yet again shopped the babies eyes black

Attached: jewmedia.jpg (1013x537, 159K)

My kids 3 and I’ve probably spent that $500k already, but I love my little man and make sure he’s taken care of.

School fees, extra room and stuff runs about $3k a month I’d say. Travelling overseas gets expensive too.

healthy foods from a young age, no tv or electronic stimulus to quiet them down, sleep in the same room with them even if it kills your sex life because your child’s emotional development is more important.
don’t use blankets and pillows for a small baby due to the suffocation risk, also placing a baby on its stomach is not recommended anymore I don’t think and at least in this country people act like you’re insane if you suggest it.

Attached: 1515291097068.jpg (1024x457, 76K)

>You can destroy the future of the white race for only $500,000

Based nip thank you

You're right, fellow goy. Only the genes of God's chosen people are sacred!