You are prepared for the inevitable reality of physical confrontation and not solely relying upon guns, right?

You are prepared for the inevitable reality of physical confrontation and not solely relying upon guns, right?

Attached: 000000_fda51019-e14e-4944-a4d5-9ff64d801ecf_grande.jpg?v=1521595219.jpg (414x600, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vítkov_Hill
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I rely on my wife's boyfriend to protect us.

is that a black hoplite?

My man I’m Flemish. I don’t need no guns to fight for my freedom.

Attached: F689F33D-7E13-4FB6-8986-8FD623B8A0F5.jpg (593x945, 565K)

>hurr durr I need no guns cause medieval ages

Never fear when general Montgomereeeee is hear

Attached: 78561A20-A5AF-4BD6-9412-C9C554DA9A57.jpg (750x1334, 137K)

>improvised firearms
Please make one and then
Kill yourself

A handful of peasants with flails, wagons, and muskets kicked your ancestor's asses several dozen times. Thousands of knights. Runnings like a bunch of cunts. From peasants.

I speak softly.
I have a large number of big sticks right next to the door.
Guns are locked away.

yeah austrian knights are shitting their pants about an imaginary country's peasants, to this very day

Wow great thing belgian police and army are fucking knights

Fucking retards, posting some pictures of shit a thousand years ago doesnt make police attack you with sword and shield you niggerloving full tards

wud b cool tho

Dude chill. There’ll probably won’t come any confrontation except if radicals start it (more likely left than right)

Spartans were faggots and pedos.
And cucks, because their wives fucked black slaves.
Nice statue though.

Yes, would be cool, but it aint.
Theres a reason Jefferson and co. wrote "Arms" and not "Muskets of exactly the type we use right now". Because they werent retarded and knew that weapons would advance, and if any insurgency wants to have any kind of chance it needs arms of equal or at least slightly behind those they rebell against. Otherwise you can go scream "but we killed da austrian knights with flails" all day while your ass gets probed for gun in a prison for the rest of your life because your revolution got beat down with rubberslugs allone. because you tried to attack cops with shotguns and teargas with fucking flails.

And what then? Im so pissed the people of europe so willingly gave away their arms to the new god, goverment, at least in many many nations.
Democracy my ass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vítkov_Hill
Get fucked nigger.

I know a revolution or civil war would be hard without guns, but like I said I don’t really think a civil war will happen. Btw the knights were French not Austrian

Yes and? That shits been 600 year ago who the fuck cares
theres no Knights anymore, it doesnt change shit about the fuck that you need guns for that now. And even if they did send knights you would be better off with fucking guns. Go deepthroath a morningstar while shoving a sword up your lardass

t. seething abbo nigger.

If you can't understand the simple implication that a much smaller, untrained, less armed, army can beat a much larger force I'm sorry your mother drank when preggo.

Fists, swords, guns, as long as I can kill me some Yanks I'm happy.

>And cucks, because their wives fucked black slaves.

no matter what subject it is, 1% of the board population is absolutely fixated on sex with black men, and will find a way to push any conversation in that direction

They can win it’s just a hell of a lot harder

It’s called using your brain. Guns greatly increase your ability to physically incapacitate your aggressor while also greatly increasing your chance of coming out of a physical altercation unscathed. Me use muscle, me big strong man!

Attached: D3922039-EAC8-43BB-AD61-825493FF4ECD.jpg (534x401, 36K)

>giving yourself an handicap in a life and death situation

I understand the feeling (except for the yanks part)

Found the big gay

You of all people should know about what resolve can do. You beat the fucking Spanish empire at it's height. Well kind of.

No, that's not the point. It'd be stupid to not use a gun if available, but don't rely upon its existence alone.

Yeah, the gun and tools of the trade should be at the forefront but, given the chaos of the world and the myriad potentials for trouble, some rudimentary unarmed self-defense training is a practical thing to pursue.

most right wingers cannot run for 30 minutes, do 10 pull ups, or 20 push ups, so really, a lot more basic training is in order.

Dude I know but that took 80 years

I at least am

I agree with these guys

Looks like brass to me

Most countries wouldn't have lasted that long.
Gembloux alone would've broken most nations.

Yeah but there was also help from the British and really just half of the original Netherlands was still occupied namely the Flemish part where I’m from