Slavic Pride - World Wide

Let's just for a moment cast aside this childish sibling rivalry and talk about the benefits and merits of establishing the Slavic Union.

>Slavs have proven time and time again that we are strongest when united
>Less developed Slav nations would develop rapidly
>In a single lifetime, we could eradicate all the pointless and stupid hatred that Slavic people have for each other
>Allied with Greece, Slavic Union would serve as a tough ward against invasions from Near East, both aggressive and subtle
>Russia is strong as it is, but Slavic Union would be stronger still
>Largest country in the world, with exits to Pacific, Arctic, and (via Mediterranean) Atlantic Ocean
>Existence of Slavic Union would halt American Globalism (which is incredibly dangerous) and create a more diverse global market
>Slovio, the proposed panslavic language is intuitive for Slavs and easy for most other people to learn (especially those with European heritage)
>This time, we could do it right

Attached: Panslavjansk.jpg (913x827, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Janszoon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhanite
telegraf.rs/zanimljivosti/1127085-tursko-carstvo-bilo-pederasto-istanbul-pre-200-godina-bio-pun-gejeva-18-foto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_famine_of_1866–68
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_1990s_depression_in_Finland
youtube.com/watch?v=MpXvMVnMC-4
youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Croatia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Croats
youtube.com/watch?v=eYdZrvtJyR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Slavic
>Slave
What do you mean by this?

Attached: 1509687574707.jpg (2097x9554, 3.85M)

why poor Moldova isn't part of your Slave...ah i mean your Slavic Union?
and when are you going to reclaim back Gypsyland and deport them to Indian?

It seems that yet another one misunderstands the origin of our name. Figured a modern Brit would.

It either has origins in the word "Slava" (fame, glory) or "Slovo" (letter, word).

Serbs want you dead.

And only your language is Slavic, ethnicly you are mostly native balkan

to any South Slavs ITT, come discuss about the Craiova Group if you want.

fackn shit mate got a durry

Most of you are a bunch of fucking niggers and untrustworthy scumbags, you are the worst neighbors someone could have.

Attached: greek lizard copy.jpg (512x512, 148K)

nah we aren't talking about the Slavic meaning of the word we are talking about where the English word ''Slave'' came from
it was influenced by the Slavic people since most of you in the past used to be slaves all over Europe and MENA

>being this much of an idiot

t.chink

The reason westerners hate slavs is because slavs are the most sexually successful immigrants in western countries. C*nadian chicks fuck slavs but slav chicks dont fuck C*nadian guys, then they come on here and rage kek.

>Slavic Pride
Unable to manage itself, faggot.

Attached: jarubrez.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

I think it would be extremly unstable. Wouldn’t it be like yugoslavia x3?

Also why isn’t Romania,
molodovia, Slovakia and Bulgaria included?

Why is it a bad thing?
I'd much rather be native Balkan then Slavic. Native Balkans are native to Europe, Slavs are not

I am a Serb, mate: I just happen to live in Croatia.

And yes, there is a lot of hatred here, but it is for a large part unbased and inherited.

And here I thought I actually loved Greeks. Fine, I guess the Ottoman hegemony evaporated from your mind.

Russia is a one huge problem. They would essencialy dominate this union, and it would quicly become Russian Empire v2. Id rather go for union of all Eastern Europe and Balkans. More developed countries (west Slavs obviously) could help poorer and Ukraine has huge economical potential that we could use if we would manage to have friendly relations with russia and build a serious infrastructure in Ukraine

Not just English, Latin also. Sclavus was the Medieval Latin for both slave and Slav.

Also, get your filthy paws off Karjala you stinking Slavshit.

Slavic poeple were sold as slaves almost exclusivly to Middle east and later to Turkey

Romania and Moldova aren't Slavic: they are more Roman than anything else, as evident in their language.

Slovakia and Bulgaria are included: just take a better look.

come to think of it Slave in french is ''Esclave''

>Russia
no thanks

Attached: 1527079053376.jpg (640x640, 64K)

You actually have a very good point there.

>almost exclusivly to Middle east and later to Turkey
nah they're were mostly sold to North Africa (Algeria,Tunisia)
your Slavic genes is in our blood that's why we have the special ability of performing the Slav Squat

Slavs are dirty subhumans

says the jew

By Middle east i ment enitre arab world. Fun fact is that arab rulers even created personal guards made out of slavic slaves, there was a situation were they rebeled and established a stronghold in north africa and later mixed with local population. Even now you can see some grey eyed Arabs in egypt for example, i think that might be the slavic infulence. (it was recently discovered and its just a theory so dont take it full seriously)

It would almost be an insult if someone other than Jew called me a subhuman.

This way, it's just ironic.

Fun Fact: Janissaries were almost exclusively Slavic (with a few Greeks and Wallachians)

Just a question OP, would Bosniak muslims be allowed to still practice Islam in this slavic union?

If the decision was up to me, than yes. Orthodox Christianity would be the state religion but any religions would be welcome as long as they don't cause ruckus.

And Bosnian Muslims are surprisingly peaceful when compared to Near Eastern ones.

>it was recently discovered
nah this is a common knowledge over here but people seems to deny it and continue to larp as pure Arabs and shit
here in Algeria we have people with grey/green/blue eyes (green are more common) obviously this is a result of the Barbary slave trade
i know that you in Europe keep labeling all of us as Arabs because this subject is embarrassing to you (slavery of white people)

Attached: Amazingh_tribe_caucasian.jpg (845x403, 107K)

I see. Thanks. When ever something involving the formation of a slavia or a greater slavic state comes up my only concern is about the view on Bosniaks as I am one.

Based Jews brought communism in Russian only to kill some millions of slaves
You could've done a better job tho,

What do you suggest everyone would have to learn Russian? As one goy once said people can only be united if they share nationality, race, and language.

Attached: 1547317778642.jpg (343x450, 65K)

Slavic = Slava = Glory

but you are subhumans no matter who says it.

whites being slaves in Maghreb is due to white treachery. you had a Dutch convert help you capture Icelandic and Irish slaves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Janszoon

Slav >= Slave >= Subhuman

Pa šta ne reče odmah, konju jedan!? Jao, nađoh domaćeg na 4chanu!

Despite all, Bosnia is still a Slavic country. There is a lot of Oriental culture there, yes, but that doesn't change your origin as people.

There be a new pan slavic language. We are all white slavs.

True and straight.

Salute to you, zemo.

actually the main reason was because of the (((Radhanites))) Merchants

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhanite

As I said in the post, Slovio is a thing. And it's actually so damn easy to read and speak.

it goes around too;

German => Germs => Faeces

I didnt say right away because then id be seen as some diaspora larp and i gotta admit it can get pretty cringy even though most younger bosniaks in america had parents that grew up most there live in Bosnia.

Murmansk belongs to the Finns

>Fun Fact: they were also gay

telegraf.rs/zanimljivosti/1127085-tursko-carstvo-bilo-pederasto-istanbul-pre-200-godina-bio-pun-gejeva-18-foto

Slavshit untermensch is cancer

We made the cut lads.

Attached: 1495404350038.jpg (356x360, 33K)

>slavic pride
>stabs Serbia and other slavic countries and goes on sucking germanic and hungarian cock like a good stablemen

Attached: 1542279428224.png (1658x964, 313K)

The proof of this is Karelia. Compare Finnish quality of life to that of Russia. That's what Karelia could have been, but instead the Slavshits occupied a land that was never theirs and then turned it into a toilet.

A proper Slavic way: a pig gets a metal rod shoved in the arse, and then gets roasted.

Arab or Beta Jew?

>making every slavic country learn a new language
>couldnt even stay in the same country with serbs and bosniaks that speak the same language

If any slavic superstate us to be established, pic related should be aplied to both Croatia and Ukraine for the plan to work.

Attached: 1548241300522.jpg (1024x629, 140K)

Oy, you don't have a licence for that, govna!

(Balkans will realize why this is funnier than it looks)

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_famine_of_1866–68

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_1990s_depression_in_Finland

Attached: DnqpgZuX0AARV1G - Copy.png (289x147, 84K)

Yet, Finns survived and came through the other end of the tunnel with typical Finnish sisu. Slavshits haven't had the excuse of communism for 30 years now and they still live in shitholes.

Slavic languages are so similar that learning a new one would be like Australian learning British.

youtube.com/watch?v=MpXvMVnMC-4

Sisu is just a BS word, like Canucks...

Sure thing Slavshit. Like I said: no excuse.

At least we don't let ourselves get cucked by sandniggers.

No excuse to idolise mongoloids that live in a frozen swamp?

Not really

yes that is why the old English word for slave where the danish inspired "Thrall". They still use it but Slave is more common.

>pride

Attached: georgieva paragraph_2.jpg (618x346, 151K)

>We are all white slavs
>white
neither polish nor russian nation is defined by race. Neither both of them is actually an ethnicity. in XI century Kingdom of Poland took so many refugees from Armenia that they made up almost 10% of entire population. They've got assimilated until the XV century During the partition about 1,5 mln jews were baptised and assimilated into the polish population in order to avoid oppression from the invaders (mostly prussia). The jewish blood makes up more than 10-12% of our blood (however the kike content is higher in diaspora and lower in non-diaspora). Those are only 2 minorities. During the Deluge we have become literally swedish rape babies. In middle ages we have assimilated tens of thousands of german settlers. We were inbreeding with Lithuanians, Ukrainians and Belarussians for hundreds of years. We have assimilated Tatars, Khans from the east. We have imported and assimilated thousands of Serbs during XIV and XV century. I don't know how, but we have even sucked in Greeks (no idea how when why). Russia on the other hand assimilated the entire north Asia and near-caucasus regions. Russian Federantion has given the russian nationality to thoe people.

Some things are impossible to avoid
>a functioning Slavic Union needs to be teritorially intact. Romania, Moldova, Hungary, Balts must be a part of it
>Russia will inevitably be the ruler from day 1, meaning cyrrilic alphabet, russian language and Moscow as capital

I could be ok with this for enough gibs from Russia.

>Slavic languages are so similar that learning a new one would be like Australian learning British.
Facepalm. Just because Yugoslav "languages" broke apart and created new ones in 1990's doesn't mean that slavic languages are similar.

>bulgaria
youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE

Dumb Polak. :D

I'm older than your "country" :D

kek

we found your shitty country;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Croatia

Thats basicly how nations are created. This apply to almost every nation on earth, with USA most succesfull combinaton, lets say. The thing is that nationality is not that important if you mix with close ethnic groups. Thing that most matter is assimilation. Good society is a society with one culture, one Faith and one national identity,, no mather how false it could be, it is important

Well thats not realy true, also Yes they are simmiliar. I have no problem learning almost any of slavic languages and can communicate using mix of polish, russian and few local words with almost any Slav. Also croatia has long and intresting history

kys

>we
kek'd
Polans founded our country not some Ukrainian immigrants to Illyrian lands with climate so hot it's unsuitable for winter-loving slavs.

"Croatian", "Serbian" and """"""""""""""""Bosnian""""""""""""""""" are the same language called Yugoslavian or Serbocroat.
Slovenian is just a bit different but not much

And Macedonian is Bulgarian.

lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Croats

>According to some American documents from the beginning of the 20th century, Polish immigrants to the US born in around Kraków declared themselves as Krakus, Crakowiak, or Bielochrovat (i.e. White Croat) by nationality.

He is a newfag that just got into nationalism and do not know history nor understands the hatred between the former yugo nations, especually serbua and croatia, nor the hatred between other nations.

Attached: 1547829626905.png (2518x1024, 369K)

Dumb Polak :D

youtube.com/watch?v=eYdZrvtJyR4

Gipsy King :D

>albania
nigger what?

XD
>Bielochrovat
That's surely 100% Polish word.

Just because Polish is the bastard child of Protoslavic doesn't mean the rest are as well: I can understand a fair amount of Russian, Bulgarian, Slovenian, and Macedonian, and I've never in my life learned any of those languages.

When have Slavs not been cucked? Cucked by mongols, cucked by Muslims, cucked by Russians, cucked by Soviets. Your entire history is you being cucked by someone else.

No excuse to be shit. What does it tell you that mongoloids in a frozen swamp have a better quality of life than supposedly superior Slavs? Why do you think everyone hates you?

Get rid of the poisonous idea of "nation" first.

True heritage of eastern europe is orthodox christian kingdoms, countries and city-states.

WE ARE REAL COUNTRY

Attached: we-are-different-languages.jpg (960x540, 84K)

Are you implying that Bulgaria is slavic or what

Polish sounds more like Dutch or Afrikaans.

Like they've got something in their throat and vodka isn't helping...

Smart comment
You should feel proud of it

Attached: 1535521772105.png (1440x2560, 1.26M)

kek

Buying smokes in Bosnia.

If anything loss of strong leadership inevitably leads to losing shit for Slavs.

Attached: samo vas posmatram.jpg (555x713, 92K)

No, you should my Aryan-Indian-Romani friend. :D

Fuck Greeks, fuck Serbs, fuck Bosnians, fuck Croats and fuck Albanians aswell

IDK, is Cuck is short from Canuck?

Albania is a gimmick created by Brits because they feared a freshly-independent Serbia.

That land is rightfully ours

He didn't say anything wrong. Just because we use different words, doesn't mean that we don't understand each other.

That video is retarded. It makes you think that Russian is very close to Croatian but that's not the case at all.

Pretty much. The only reason I was born in this shithole is because, like I said, Slavshits turned Karjala into a toilet.

They are all Wogs...
Just like you are to the British.