National Emergency soon

It’s pretty fucking obvious what is going on.
>Appear weak when you are strong.

Attached: D92375CE-120D-437A-AD37-65489B208DD8.jpg (980x599, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqVJDg0TJ7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No drumpf is still shitting his pants from mueller indicting another cabinet member of his.

Nice coping. "Yeah, he's strong even though he caves (TM) like a weak cuck"

You shills will get the bullet first.

Attached: 1548468532263.jpg (1024x390, 59K)

2/15 he better deliver

Tell me more, Qanon boomer shill.

this happens every few months.
>Trump hides his hand
>shills get giddy
>”DRUMPF DONE”
>Trump reveals his hand
>shills go away for a while
an endless cycle of winning and shilling in between. At least be more creative with the shilling

Attached: B75AB9BC-C8EE-4B95-A76F-572BC6488CC8.jpg (520x737, 266K)

He wanted the national emergency all along, but he wouldn’t have the basis to declare it without proving a traditional congressional solution was not going to work. He proved that with the shutdown, setting the stage for the martial law

You magapedes are just sad now. I'd almost respect you if you could take a loss as a loss, instead of trying to spin everything as a win.

Attached: 1538626542120.png (1104x535, 56K)

checked

shills will ignore Trump said there’s a 3 week deadline before he does the combo SOTU national emergency

Declaring an emergency and building the wall will just make him look dictatorial,not very good for the public image

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill
the babby's 2016 guide to arguing on Jow Forums

>dictator bad

it’s what everybody wants you retard

Attached: 530E735D-740C-4296-A382-581CB02C9D83.jpg (748x420, 62K)

Too little too late. America is gone. Trump was a false hope. There is no salvation until the USA and all of its institutions are destroyed.

I'll come back in 3 weeks, when he's caved on that, for your explanation of more 6D chess. You T_Dnigs have been doing this for over 2 years. It's embarrassing. At least the shills are getting paid lmao.

You discord faggots will get the bullet one day, mark my words.

Dictatorial to a bunch of politicians guilty of treason. Building the wall is the will of the demos. Go find a bunch of illegals to make it looks like the move of a dictator and blast them on CNN. These politicians are representing the will of other countries not the american populis.

You've been saying that for THREE YEARS now. Face it, you are powerless and will NEVER do anything.

Attached: Laugh4.gif (500x357, 358K)

We don't have a good understanding of the situation. It's a real Scylla and Charybdis situation.

We've got despondent Ramz-style "Never Drumpf" blackpilling and Q-tard "Trump is Infallible" idiocy.

We need to realize that Trump is susceptible to pressure from us but also from elements in his core constituency hostile to us. We also have to understand that he is an amateur and that his moral fiber is unexceptional.

Giving up on Trump and trusting him uncritically are equally disastrous. He needs us to exert pressure when he goes wrong, but there for him otherwise and we need to formulate a post-Trump path for American nationalism.

Good post, but its hard to be "there for him" when he waited till after he lost the house to decide to fulfill his biggest campaign promise

He should have just declared the emergency already. Wasting time at this point gives Demokikes time to plot and scheme. Never underestimate a cornered rat.

>I know better than Trump who gets advice from people who know about alien life and other secrets

>mfw trump cucks again in 3 weeks
i wish you were right, user

Attached: 170px-Eggman.jpg (170x251, 8K)

discord?
I use IRC

100% pure COPE

Attached: 1548477722027.jpg (380x392, 61K)

I like how its anemergecy that can be put off 2 months, then another 5

>coping this hard
yikes

Attached: 1517804069798.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

>It’s pretty fucking obvious what is going on.
>>Appear weak when you are strong.
Right, let the shills and retards flooding the place get their laughs for now, we know what's going to happen in a week or two, painfully obvious, but I guess they have nothing else to feel good about considering.

3 weeks of shitting around and then Trump drops the ban hammer. I think Trump is warning us that we have 3 weeks to prepare for something serious to happen

Attached: 1548443895507.jpg (749x392, 117K)

>Nice coping. "Yeah, he's strong even though he caves (TM) like a weak cuck"
Yea, convincing, but this has played out several times already, party while you still can retard.

>even though he caves
HOW!?!?
you insipid fucks keep saying he caved but how? I don't understand something this stupid.

Attached: 1545795075197.jpg (747x516, 283K)

He didn’t really. Can’t use muh hungry niggers angle to attack him, and when he declares national emergency, well it will be hard to paint him as not willing to work with dims. Kind of brilliant actually.

has Q said anything yet?

Hitler was practically a dictator and people loved him. You're an idiot if you think the dems or the left give one single salty shit about right wingers or America in any way. The cov cath incident showed millions of people just how badly the left wants us all thrown into woodchippers I'm not exactly worried about pleasing them

Attached: 1548374259056m.jpg (1024x715, 68K)

Attached: 723478234.jpg (1468x1189, 233K)

I'M SICK OF 4D CHESS
youtube.com/watch?v=gqVJDg0TJ7c

>He didn’t really.
I know, but what insane mental gymnastics have these people done to come to the conclusion that Trump caved?