Trumptard Cope Thread

ITT: post 4D cope

Attached: trump caves.jpg (1066x1184, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1vOGwZOpzPqKB
youtube.com/watch?v=QkF_G-RF66M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: trump supporter.jpg (951x1439, 423K)

Fuck trump

Attached: 1548372840755.png (801x767, 107K)

WEEWOO WEEWOO WEEWOO

SHILL THREAD ALERT

YOU WILL NEVER TURN Jow Forums AGAINST TRUMP

Attached: siren.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Attached: dumb boomer.png (461x176, 25K)

>REEEEEEEEEEEE
>SOMEONE DISAGREED WITH ME
>MUST BE A PAID SHILL
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1476823523104.jpg (2196x1762, 451K)

Attached: cuck.png (761x552, 160K)

I've turned against him. He caved to Nancy Pelosi. Goddammit what a disappointment.

DELICIOUS
This meme has become self sustaining!!!!

Attached: doc.jpg (816x351, 66K)

HEY GUYS! I'm here from the last thread.
I'm one of the Trump supporters!
Are you going to help me and take away my pain?
Can I have the blue pills?

Attached: 1529100053127.jpg (268x263, 55K)

Attached: boomershill.png (174x193, 24K)

>im gunna take ur memes and edit them lel BTFO xd

Attached: 1512112767493.jpg (645x729, 85K)

Hey guys I'm gonna go BTFO the libtards

Attached: 1536260065011.png (1166x1190, 1.13M)

She won. He lost. It's over. He caved and he will never get hia border fence.

Attached: Lady Speaker.jpg (3000x2213, 479K)

> YOU WILL NEVER TURN Jow Forums AGAINST TRUMP
I actually think it's working. The more I talk to them the more I want to.
They're fun, vivacious people full of spirit and willyness. I kind of want to go to where they go now. Where do you guys go?
Like hang out? Is there a really liberal place I can go and learn cool things from that you that might help blind me again to the world and make me happy?

I have a red pill for you user.... the blue pill is just the black pill with some optimism...

We didn't get the welfare riots, fuck Trump

Attached: 1540903022796.png (1500x1000, 145K)

You make lots of friends when you aren't a racist. Nobody wants to listen to you point out every racist and antisemitic thing you notice in the world around you.

> He caved and he will never get hia border fence.
But he said he just wanted to feed the workers so their families wouldn't starve and he's going to start building the wall in three weeks with or without democrats help.
Explain to me how he's wrong. He has to be wrong right? I love Mexican people after they've had a shower.

Attached: 1548499598294.jpg (1024x390, 59K)

Attached: FatStupidFuck.jpg (750x562, 53K)

fags are worse off than niggers

Attached: 1531523935391.png (1444x809, 412K)

>the blue pill is just the black pill with some optimism...
I don't like you anymore.

The Left will always think it has the moral high ground on everything and that it doesn't have to compromise. You can't fight that fairly.

behavior is largely a product of environmental factors, most particularly homelife and associations. of course one's will is also important, and one has responsibility for one's actions; however, it is not the be all end all and the two can inform eachother
In essence blacks and whites can coexist quite peacefully and prosperously. nonetheless mass immigration is unwise, mainly because it denies a smooth assimilation process for this coexistence to take effect naturally and slowly

Attached: interesting.png (250x241, 27K)

>You make lots of friends when you aren't a racist.
So how do you guys make friends then? None of them are white are they? What if I'm white?

>mfw shills didn't even watch the last part of his speach where he said he was gonna declare national emergancy for wall funding
dumb shills

Attached: 1548159900384.jpg (396x385, 27K)

in other words, just because mass immigration and forced integration is wrong DOESN'T mean that ethnonationalism is right or at least is something to be clinged to with violence and desperation. people get along, despite race, if they are given the right opportunity to

Attached: intellectual.jpg (500x529, 47K)

Domestic salt is the best brand, every time.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1524361934314.png (828x612, 314K)

>In essence blacks and whites can coexist quite peacefully and prosperously.
So why don't they? And why did my black neighbors put their shit all over the street and it looked so bad I had to pick it up every day so the neighborhood would look nice?
Should I have talked to them?
Maybe I should have talked to them and not been so racist. Next time I'll take my gun and talk to them.

Just remember your place. You aren't in control anymore. Listen when women and PoC speak. Become an intersectionalist ally. Don't try to make every conversation about you. And for the love of the Goddess, DO NOT MANSPLAIN!

>just because mass immigration and forced integration is wrong DOESN'T mean that ethnonationalism is right or at least is something to be clinged to with violence and desperation.
But wouldn't people do that if it was forced? Like a natural reaction?
I mean if you force things on people they get all rowdy. And extreme.
Right?

the dems will never willingly give in for the wall. this is the hill they will die on. they will see their party and the entire country crumble before they give in. the future of their party depends on keeping the border open and they know it, every day the border stays open their power grows. if a wall is constructed then they are fucked. there is no issue more important to them. you have to understand this goign in and I don't think trump does. they will NEVER give him the wall willingly they will watch everything burn before they give him a wall.

Whatever, guy. Keep poking a bear with a stick. Three weeks from now, he shuts down the government and declares a national emergency. The wall will be built. We get martial law and a purge. Buh bye, baby. It hasn't been fun.

Enjoy your last three weeks of delusion. I'll be sure to come back to savor your tears of misery right before you're dragged away from your mother's basement and into a railcar on a cold march night.

SO MUCH THIS

Attached: 1515782975008.jpg (705x652, 173K)

>making friends
>on the internet
kek

Attached: d29e23ac37f4b0ad7aaffdcaa3be3d88.jpg (522x808, 81K)

HE DIDN'T CAVE!
IT'S 44D CHESS!

Or he's a cuck faggot who will never do any of the things his supporters elected him to do.

I seriously hate trump more than any Democrat now.

At least Democrats are honest about their hatred for us, but Trump hates us while telling us how great he is for us.

I will never vote Democrat, but I will enjoy watching them tear him apart

Women and niggers aren’t people

>MANSPLAIN!
Wait...was that? Is that when a man explains things? Do we not need to? Does everyone else already have it all figured out and they're just PRETENDING not to?
How do you get them to pretend to understand?
Or do you also just not understand anything and so then you don't have to explain things.
Like is going to school wrong for a boy?
Should we work the barely?

Uh racist and sexist much????

He folded like a cheap suit. A judge will shut down his "State of Emergency" within 24 hours of the declaration. Not a single foot of his little fence will be build. He's lost so badly he isn't even calling it a wall. It's a fence now lol.

Attached: trump-baby.jpg (640x480, 193K)

pscp.tv/w/1vOGwZOpzPqKB

>mfw Thirsty Rubio and Magic Undies Mitt lead the congressional vote to end it before the courts even have a chance to block it

Attached: 1373774266455.gif (320x240, 1.22M)

>So why don't they?
simple: because blacks didn't want to be here period. they were brought against their will, they were released against their will, and they were forced to integrate against their will. All the while they faced the natural reactions of a dominant culture which caused a kind of culture of rebellion, which early on produced great works of art such as jazz, but then crystallized into a horrible personification violence and apathy that we see today
Slavery was the root of all of it. If the whites had just worked their land and the blacks that came to the US did so cause they wanted to embrace the culture and enjoy the lifestyle, everything would have been completely fine, or at least a lot LOT better.

Attached: bertrand.jpg (800x630, 114K)

Media repeatedly said ending the shutdown was Pelosi's "#1 priority." Shutdown continued until Trump ended it.

Trump asked for $5.7 billion for a wall. Congress spent $6 billion to stop him from getting it.

Trump offered extension of DACA, dems said no.
Good luck next election.

But all the magapedes said that Nancy would be so easy to beat!
They said Nancy would be such a disaster, and that's why Trump wanted Pelosi to be the speaker!

Trump got fucking beat by an octogenarian bitch from a mafia family.

Either trump has been a "secret" Democrat plant this whole time, or he is singularly the most incompetent president ever

>A judge will shut down his "State of Emergency" within 24 hours of the declaration
They literally can't though

Yawn, this is what has been said for over 2 years, nothing happens. I'm not letting you fags get my hopes up again. The wall is 40 years too late. Mass chimpouts from food stamps not going out would be more beneficial.

Attached: all the coping.jpg (225x225, 4K)

>You aren't in control anymore
WAS I !?
I was?
When? I was born in 1981. At what point?
If I had known the 90s would have never happened and I'm just really sorry and would like to apologize to everyone for that, and everything since.
I am not in charge anymore because apparently I didn't know, and now other people are.
I'm sorry.

Yes they can. Poor people immigrating to the USA isn't a state of emergency..
>DONALD TRUMP IS THE STATE OF EMERGENCY

absolutely, which is why forced integration and mass immigration are immoral. the foreign culture isn't bad and it's people aren't inferior or incapable of assimilation. it's that for whatever reason leaders want to make history by doing this big sweeping actions rather than letting things and people and race and culture flow smoothly

What's behind that flag, I wonder...

something I've noticed is the majority of trump supporters and people ripping on about democratic shills are actually shills themselves. Don't trust magaposters. They are here to misinform and are getting paid to do it.

Kek. I hate life

>the courts that are closed under martial law
american education everybody

Attached: Stonewall-male-gender.png (597x452, 49K)

Believing anything reported by cnn. Nice try shills.

>Open goberment for negotiations and pay angry workers
>"In 3 weeks it'll start being built with or without the democrats"
>Lmao Trump caved XD btfo eternally cope harder"
So howmany people are in the leftypol discord?

Help me out. Is Trump a fascist dictator? Or did he cave to the democrats like a cuc?

It's CNN, we've moved on.

Attached: 1500593944753.png (742x491, 1.39M)

That's right wh*toid. Step down.

Attached: 1515790827980.jpg (450x450, 20K)

>If the whites had just worked their land
You are aware that the majority of whites did not own slaves? My ancestors did not. But they did die in the civil war so the black man could be free.
One was a boy. They took him from his momma and they took his horse and he died in a swamp a month later. Just got sick.
A few others got shot.
They fought for both sides.
My ancestors. They never owned any slaves though.
Jews owned 40% of the slaves, ran the slave trade, and were a tiny fraction of the US population.
And the Jews are still exploiting us all today.

Attached: slaveJewsCivilWarMeme3.jpg (754x515, 160K)

It is pretty obvious that you are not sincere. You will most likely be neutralized by an oppressed PoC soon. Your elimination won't even get half the attention that Trayvon or Michael Brown.

He's epicly based and is going to be 1488 ANY day now

Attached: based line junkie.png (1366x768, 947K)

>You will most likely be neutralized by an oppressed PoC soon
Oh good. That'll sure cause me not to shoot a nigger with mah 9.
I practice at range. I'm real good.

Attached: 1548454947367.jpg (1728x2304, 338K)

Uh anti-semitic much???

Attached: 1526879572866.png (594x459, 419K)

obviously meant to deter people from leftist spaces. You aren't a liberal, you're a wolf wearing sheep wool. Fuck off faggot, liberals don't think this way, SJW fags do.

>Uh anti-semitic much???
Because they first loathed meeeeee!
And you dear.
They run your show. Did you know?

Attached: jew.jpg (480x360, 18K)

I am yeah, I'm aware of the political diversity and complexity of "the" south, which wasn't a thing before secession given the huge amount of different people. the term redneck was a derogatory word used for nonslaveholders.
nonetheless there was a need for cheap mass labor to exploit the new world as fast as possible. though exploit too is kind of a dirty word. I think the main issue is that the colonial powers didn't really see themselves in the beginning as really forming a new country so much as having just discovered a huge wealth of resources they wanted to harvest

You're obviously in on this retarded attempt at misinformation. Literally reads out like a 4th grade class play.

foreign invasion isn't migration
you silly confused tranny

Attached: o266u54ftag01.jpg (750x1098, 144K)

Attached: 1493482091676.png (301x341, 1K)

Did this goy just speak to me?

Attached: 1547792678113.png (900x700, 522K)

I do think you're absolutely right about the black man though. No bullshit.
They are in a foreign land they don't claim and they don't belong in their ancestral land either.
They need a place of their own.
I feel it real deep and I mean that.
Again, I am a Trump supporter.

"X much ?" is used when the situation displays the opposite.

>born in 1981
So old. Why are you even on Jow Forums? Shouldn't you be taking care of you biracial grandson?

Attached: 1512694065526.jpg (700x700, 129K)

OH are you Jewish!?
I'm sorry. My bad. I should have known.
Hey Jesus really does love you. I mean that.
You can become a Christian if you ever want to.
If you'd like to partake of the mission of spreading the word of God.
I think you're built for it.
But it's up to you.

>COPE. COPE. YOU'RE COPING. NOPE. COPE.

the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Attached: 1548472134697.jpg (208x242, 16K)

>now he's boomer posting

Attached: 1512175230694.jpg (987x700, 95K)

and fucc whiepeeople

youtube.com/watch?v=QkF_G-RF66M

dab on them wh*teys

Attached: 1540124956710.gif (554x400, 120K)

absolutely, and it's okay to feel disgust at their criminal actions, and it's okay to hold them responsible for their actions. nigger hate threads are legitimate, but it must also be recognized the immense amount of cultural, spiritual, and social damage that produces such behavior. And then also, to not excuse it. no one forces another to kill or rape. but if you were raised around killers and rapists there's a decent chance it would rub off. everyone is a product of their environment to some, and often to a huge, extent

>he actually thinks its the jews

idiot alert

Attached: POTATO.jpg (327x422, 61K)

In order to make a deal with a hostile opponent, you need to make the other side feel that you are giving up something to them that will be to their advantage.
Democrats were shown that Trump will negotiate and give in. Now if they want ANY thing done they too must show that they will also give in.
The public sees that Trump is not inflexible and is willing to talk and negotiate, if the Democrats remain like a stone wall then sentiment will turn against them and the next govt. closure will be seen as their fault.

Trump is a master negotiator.

Attached: Trump_Wins.jpg (460x689, 67K)

>if you act like a cuck you win

Attached: 1515525472785.jpg (750x390, 61K)

Attached is an artist's depiction of this very thread

Attached: 1545846467338.gif (600x338, 3.55M)

kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 4.14.13 PM.png (689x125, 45K)

/watch?v=QkF_G-RF66M

>those wrists

fucking hell

>yeah i guess you could consider me a polticial intellectual

>I personally enjoy the works of Oswald mosley of the """""""REALLY""""""""""" successful british union of fascists.

>But i tend to base my political opinions upon the base that Corneliu Codreneu created.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (640x370, 41K)

> People who are sick do desperate things

Attached: 1498475308_200.gif (356x200, 768K)

>my ID
ayYy lmao

>if you act like a cuck you win
So we should allow immigration because then we win as cucks? I don't want to be a cuck though.

>Is there a really liberal place I can go and learn cool things from that you that might help blind me again to the world and make me happy?

even better, you can actually learn about leftism and realize how you've been blinded by capitalist propaganda your entire life.

Have this flag, space nigger.

Attached: lunar base.gif (16x11, 954)

Nah not this time, commie. This time you're right. He totally caved.

saged

Attached: 1435097811480.jpg (454x340, 88K)