Have you gone t-total for 2019 yet Jow Forums?

Have you gone t-total for 2019 yet Jow Forums?

I want you to free yourself from alcohol, it's probably the most degenerate drugs available. It rots your brain, reduces your testosterone levels and turns you into a mentally ill little girl, then eventually into a weak old lady. Plus it absolutely ruins your looks, your skin in particular.

I've not had a drink for nearly three weeks, been going to the gym five days a week and I feel so much happier. I will never drink the alcoholic Jew ever again.

Attached: no alcohol.jpg (300x402, 88K)

>t-total
You illiterate Paki

I can’t resist beer when I’m high. I’m always high.

Interdasting bery knterdasting

fuck off faggot, I'm trying to help you!

i wish drinking alcohol made me a girl

Learn to speak English first, goat fucker.

Just try one week without alcohol. I promise you will feel so much better after. If you drink to ease your anxiety it will be hard at first, but you have to learn to manage it. After a couple of weeks you'll be back to your old self again. I can't stress enough how positive I am with life now.

>I will never drink the alcoholic Jew ever again.
I haven't had a drink in 3 years. I can find other ways to waste money that are more productive.

I only drink socially. No real reason to drink otherwise, and yes, I do enjoy the taste.
I'm a smoker, though, so I'm in no position to judge.

i only drink socially but if all i have to do to be a girl is be an alcoholic then lack of impulse control here i come

Teetotal for a decade, too busy slonking gang weed.

Nursing a hangover right now. Much regret. But on a positive note each time i drink it makes me want to drink less in the future, eventually ill likely stop all together but for now its the only thing that breaks the monotony of my life.

The estrogen in hops might

Try Kudzu herbs, it's a traditional Chinese medicine that reduces alcohol cravings and it seems to work with me, but it also took a lot of willpower.

You could save a little money if you just skip the transitioning part and go ahead amd kill yourself now, faggot.

Been off the fungal fermentation jew sonce NYE. I enjoy drinking and drink too much when I do, but have never had a problem cutting it out entirely for predefined periods of time, the longest being 3 years. Now I've got a daughter on the way, and I kinda realized that all of the times I'd get completely wasted and it was funny/slightly embarrassing would probably be life-altering trauma if my child saw her parent like that. So I guess I'm done with it.

If you drink alcohol more than 1 day out of the week, you're an alcoholic
Women especially should never taste, smell, or see alcohol. They cannot handle temptation and every drink a girl takes in a given night doubles her sluttiness on that night.

Attached: 12509410_10153450772773931_8891923448266515631_n.jpg (720x960, 99K)

Yes. I only smokes Jews now

Attached: 1546473875741.jpg (1080x1075, 108K)

just got done drinking a bunch of strong zeros, my countries version of 4 loko. feels good, have fun sucking goat tit you fucking muzzie, glad we are kicking your kind out and spaying trannies too in glorious Nippon. fucking nigger lovers. drink more.

Five months and counting, ditched all intoxicating substances.

How do you feel?

I'd probably kill myself if it wasn't for booze

It's only 26 days in. So yeah, I've been a teetotaller so far this year. But only because there have been no occasion so far. So that ain't gonna last. Why should it? If you can't even handle a toast at your best friends wedding in an adult beverage, then you should probably make peace with the fact that you don't know how to do grown up.

Better and more focused than ever.
Not going back.

Alcoholic here.

Its caused me note trouble than you could imagine. Landed me in jail, caused legal troubles and helped ruin some good relationships. Hadn't drank in like 6 months but slipped a week ago. I didn't even enjoy it really, it was just another waste of money. I wanna be sober. Some people just cant drink act like a normal human being. They really shouldn't advertise this shit every single place you go.

*more trouble

I wonder (((who))) advertises it and encourages drinking games.

I only drink once a week on Fridays. Even then in moderation.
I workout intensely 4x a week and usually keep it within a six pack or equivalent.
8 at most. I'm also a bigger dude though, so it is what it is.

True, but your country loved Brazilians so...
Based Zipangu

Don't drink more than 14 units a week and I think you'll be fine. Also it's best to space out your drinking days by having at least 2-3 days off so you don't become tolerant to it.

well, I'm not an alcoholic and barely drink one drink per week as it is, I don't know if I'll notice an improvement. Were you an alcoholic?

Anyone take any fun drugs that don't cause long-term brain damage?

Have been for life. Never done drugs, only done medications a handful of times, have only drank 3 times in my life, currently 30.

Bump for this bro. I completely abandoned alcohol one year ago (no beer, no glühwein, nothing) and now feel focused as fuck. If you user, think you will become "unfunny" or "outside of company" after stopping drinking, that's not true.

I've never been a fan of alcohol, I've never gotten drunk. But being a teetotaller is excessive imho. I don't refuse a glass of sparkling wine at celebrations, or a shot of liquor after a big meal. It doesn't get me drunk.
If there's one thing I should lay off, it's coffee.

I stopped drinking about 10 years ago. I just didn’t like how it made me feel.

Instead I excercised, ate healthy and now I have a six figure job for a fortune 50 company, fat 401k, bonus, luxury vehicle and a house almost paid off.

I truly attribute my situation to hard and smart work that would have been more difficult had I not stopped drinking regularly.

The only problem I've been having is I feel quite cocky sometimes. When I go for a drive I play the music on full blast and don't seem to give a shit about drawing attention to myself anymore. When I drank I would always turn the music right down when I had to stop at a red light as I didn't want anybody looking at me.
Even at work I've even been having a laugh with my other colleagues and even acting a bit silly.
When I get home I sometimes worry if I'm acting way to excitable with people lol.