Boost testosterone

How do I boost my testosterone levels? Any tips on diet and exercices?

Attached: GUEST_8a69d7af-d713-4b9d-a1d2-7fd4d65cb578.jpeg.jpg (488x488, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SG8IJuZY7hM
youtube.com/watch?v=ahfsTlSFKiw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Roids

eat raw onions

youtube.com/watch?v=SG8IJuZY7hM

youtube.com/watch?v=ahfsTlSFKiw

Have you been exercising at all? Start with literally any exercise. Did you play any sports in high school? Did you have to do stretches for said sport? If you're totally clueless, check out the app WorkIt, it helped me with basic strength, as I only ran track and wrestled in high school, never was in to strength training

Attached: 1548382262403-pol.png (824x630, 1.34M)

vitamin b12
Vitamin D3
Zinc
Ginseng

workout at least 3-4 times a week. If 3 then do full body compounds.

Also, The onions thing is a meme. onions is not linked to a decrease in T.

Attached: 1531368921294.png (1065x991, 676K)

How is coffee? Is it bad or good for you? Im not a avid coffee drinker so I'm just wondering

STOP EATING PLASTIC

Attached: 0 QpvTkuqs7ePwqdZ-.jpg (1200x675, 110K)

Coffee is good in morderation. 1 or 2 cups daily.

I'm in the fence about it. The reason I respond is that Im curious if eliminating them has a placebo effect on people or if a strong belief in it causes people to not try and better themselves?

It's fine. Low calories and the worst thing in it is caffeine.
I would definitely limit yourself to 2 cups a day.

Barbell lifting

It's not too terrible, but stay clean if you still have a choice. Eventually you'll just make it every morning automatically.

More onions milk should help

Don’t drink cows milk. It’s for babies and it comes from a big ass female after giving birth so it’s naturally hormonal.

Meh some people just don't have the genetics or drive to get in that kind of shape which the drive I think falls on the genetics. Look a pisslord or orcman they both have used chemical enhancement and look like shit. Doesn't mean you shouldn't workout. Just be realistic.

Attached: apu_blaha.png (1401x1009, 1.04M)

well the science regarding it is very clear. no need to avoid it.

Almond milk imo is the best alternative. It doesn't affect you like real milk or S O Y milk

Unironically. When you finish you will have the willpower to ask why.

Soiy milk has phytoestrogens which basically take the place of real estrogen but we can’t process it. So it’s essentially and estrogen blocker whereas cows milk has straight mammal estrogen.

The whole soiy boy thing is a meme. All the man babies I know drink cows milk.

Don't focus on test levels. Ponder on your weaknesses, every little funny, nervous and nauseous feeling and in spite of them try to maintain your composure. Stay present. Excercise is great, so is food that's not too tasty, fasting and cold showers or weather. Too much comfort is an oportunity for the devil.

this is true. also the cow's milk = strong bones thing is a meme. the countries with the highest milk consumption also have the highest rates of osteoporosis. it actually lowers the calcium in the bones.

eat beef liver

The best way to boost testosterone is to engage in competitive activities (sports, games, life) and win regularly.

Cow milk has 20 ng/L of estrogen, idiot

Been intermittent fasting the past 30 days and have lost 20 pounds with gym visits 3-4 times a week. Can confirm. With fasting you can even eat things that aren't the healthiest too. Just need to stay away from fast food and soda. Every three days I make a burger with all the fixings and I've still been on the decline

the more physical activity the more your body will natural produce in-order to aid in muscle growth, the more vitamin D you get from the sun the more testosterone you body will passively produce and the less you masturbate the more you body will produce in order to try and make you go for fems. but that last one isn't recommended since blue balls lead to agitated and violent behavior.

What about almond milk?

Is that a lot?
T. Chemlet

Lift weights phaggot.

I tried quitting coffee this week. Hardest few days in years. I fell asleep at 8, I was exhausted by nighttime. Thank God i smoked weed in the morning, or I wouldn't have made it through those few days. My addiction to it is very deep, I rely on it to shit, and it worried me that so many people are addicted to it and count it as not so bad for you. It bloats you. It makes your insides used to and dependent on it. It's obviously not as strong as other drugs like LSD, but I think LSD in moderation is better for you than coffee

Attached: 1548280400640s.jpg (125x94, 2K)

No, it's an absolutely miniscule amount. Plus dietary bioavailability is poor.

The level of phosphate is not compatible with human osteocyte function, we lose calcium when our serum phosphate is high.

Fasting is a mother fucker though, I've lost 40 pounds doing it, no gym at all, diet is meat and veggies with a little carbs once weekly.. but the problem with fasting is you're absolutely drained, you're not getting energy from food you're getting energy from sucking the life out of your body so it's a little tough. There's probably a direct way to do it, with more water and less alcohol and weed in my case, but that was my experience

Urine Therapy
Never eating food prepared with flourodated tap
Never bathe in fluorodated crap
Never take fluorodated chems
Only drink distilled water
Avoid almost all soaps
Sunlight everyday

.... Diet and excercise and fasting

Veganism

Can confirm weakness. Since I do work out and have a semi-active job I do allow myself a protien shake in the morning. Other than that I only eat once every 24-26 hours. No alcohol or soda. Water only (outside shake)

Very simple list of do's and dont's for living a healthy masculine life

DO
>Exercise regularly - break a sweat and get the heart beating fast every day
>Eat plenty of fresh protien, fish is best, then red meat followed by poultry
>Work hard play hard, compete and be sure to strive for victory in everything you do
>Sleep well, establish a pre-bed routine - go to bed at the same time every night, never have heating on in the bedroom, change linen regularly, avoid all stimulants (preferable ciompletely) but at the very least from 5-6 hours before bedtime
>Have a plan, break the grand plan down imto intermediate goals, be sure to be closer to achieving your goals when you go to bed than you were when you woke up.
>Fuck women regularly, even if you can't get a gf or wife fucking pay for it, but make sure you get regular sex, it's vital for so many reasons and will boost testosterone production.
DON'T
>Be lazy
>Eat any processed foods
>Consume stimulants - Caffiene, refined sugar, Nicotine, alcohol etc. Knock it all on the head, these substances are for losers
>Drink tap or bottled water, drink only filtered rain water, it's free once you have a collection/filtration system set up.
>Avoid problems, as soon as you identify something that needs to be addressed or sorted out, get on with addressing it or sorting it out.
>Quit, never give up, learn to see failure as an opportunity to learn and improve
>Masturbate, it's OK if you're 13 and discovering your dick for the first time, but after a few wanks it's time to chase girls.

Eat twice a day with each meal containing a bit under a pound of beans (wet weight).
Sucks first day or two, but once you get used to it it's real ez assuming you know how to cook around it.
High protein, moderate carbs and low fat so a bit different from what's popular macro-wise, but it's the cheapest and easiest imo.

"Boosting testosterone" is a meme perpetuated by incels and overly muscled gym rats.

Rid yourself of the notion that testosterone is some magical substance that will elevate you out of your malaise. Eat well, maintain functional fitness and nourish your mind. Nothing more is necessary. You are already a man, and will always be, even if you don't feel quite there.