END OF THE WORLD HAS BEGUN

Every prophecy, i felt the painfull heat of the spirit
The first trumpet was blown 9-10th January, i got a vision the earlier in the day of the impending blowing of the trumpets
I got hospitalized as i began to prophesy the same day, i thought we had time, but that is not the case. The last and most important vision is below.
First i saw the earth, and flaming objects falling rapidly, then i saw a construction made of steel, a ark of steel, with a white dome, alas parts of it blew off, and then i saw a great white silhouette, holding hands with smaller silhouettes, and as the comets fell, they dissapeared trough a field. The last thing i saw was the number 11

Pray, repent, labour and spread the message, this is the 14th day that i have been imprisoned in this hospital, they have not found brain damage, nor schizophrenia, nor drugs. This winter is not a normal one
>The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
>And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth

Attached: Prophecy.jpg (1300x1154, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtpOtFIEkbs
youtube.com/watch?v=fFIFOMzyg8Iant!
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ7JBZqvdlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

keep slapping your salmon Knut

I am not Knut, and i have repented of my masturbation

If the trumpet was blown, Everyone should have heard it.

Don't make shits up and recover, the days of prophet is over.

>And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

I believe you.

Be safe.

Spread the Message. God is in Control of all except obedience/disobedience. And God bless

Yes Lord

/x/ really could use the content man..

Why not both? Its all about reaching as many people as possible, without breaking the rules

But when were the last days ?

>Oh it was 2000 years ago

14But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words: 15For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. 16But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

21And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Post yfw you havent been a wagie yet and the end of the world comes

Attached: 1547847380142.jpg (720x1034, 63K)

>yfw when you were a neet from 2001

Attached: 1461076220480.jpg (513x510, 59K)

>First i saw the earth
is it flat?

>END OF THE WORLD HAS BEGUN
Hopefully.

Weren’t we all going to die like 19 years ago? Then last year, and the year before that?

Nothing ever changes. See: 2016 election.

What do you know ?

Gabriel blow the trumpet pls

Nope it is round.

Back to /x, christcuck.

God has warned against false prophets. But we definetly passed preflood wickedness this month

>and your old men shall dream dreams:

Funny you should say that. Last night I dreamt I wrote a new musical about Jesus.
I'm not even joking.

Interesting. Maybe you should Write it. He is sure to Return to us soon. Soon 2000 years have passed since the crucifiction, and you probably have 8-10 years before he comes

Tops 11

There's a problem. I'm not religious and I don't have any musical talent. That's why that dream out of nowhere surprised me so. The music in my dream was pretty good and moving, but now that I'm awake I can't remember it anymore.

Even if nothing comes of it, it may have been a sign.

Probably. Maybe you should pick it up. You might even remember it as you experiment

The end is coming
Those of us that can feel it can only warn others, there is nothing we can do but wait

It breaks my heart why so many do not see it, and it breaks it more, knowing that i have to break their joy, even if the cause of that joy is sin

I want to believe you, I just need more proof.

I have been experiencing the same thing since Jan. 2008. I was even hospitalized for a week because I just had to tell everyone.
The most interesting part of my hospital stay; I was not the only one having the experience. There were three others on my ward dealing with the exact same thing.
Is anyone else at the hospital having similar experiences?
I eventually shut up, and I don't share anymore.

It’s true! Shit is going down!
I mean the Sahara got snow ffs!

Doesn't take much for that. Temperatures in the desert drop below freezing at night regularly. Add some dew and voila!, you've got snow.

You are having end time visions, doesn't mean they are immediate. It's not why you are having them.
>>And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
This is why you are having them.
Every dream is immediate. It does not mean it will be immediate. They like to communicate with humanity through dreams, to not make themselves fully visible. You are within mental communication range. It means they are waiting. Means the earth has approximately 160 years maximum now before the judgement is going to happen.
The hails on earth they move through the cosmos from other place and the gravity of the armada of 10,000 'not so tiny ships' pull a lot of objects with them as they go in their final trajectory. When they stop and wait. The hails of small asteroids continue towards their trajectory owing to the gravity of the fleet. Inherit the trajectory and thus shell the earth. 10,000 ships will fill the entire earth sky blotting out the sun and stars when they make their final move when the time for the harvest is at hand. Is also why it says that the earth sky will slide back like a scroll. Something unnatural larger than the moon, much larger. Is nearing earth.
>And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
we are a client species. they communicate with us through dreams and visions, it's a form of proximity telepathy, since they are hivemind structured and monarchy ruled. Like how animals are able to sense a storm before it is coming.
>is it flat?
Flat earthers like to say nasa fake footage, maybe they are not allowed to go too much outside earth.
Consider this.
Job 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.
Doesn't sound very flat.

don't worry bro I'm the messiah and everything is gonna go just fine so long as you don't act like a cunt

How they communicate through dreams and visions has been theorized is through the dmt. Which is naturally occurring in our brain. They can open up a channel to you, you can't open up a channel to them naturally. Trying to fuck with dmt and these things opens up channel to other things that might be very bad for you. Like a long distance call to whoever wants to 'pick up the phone'
>hello
>who are you
>who are you, you look funny, strange being, why are you calling me
>no i called you.
>no you called me
>hangs up
>i just spoke to god
Are you sure.

proof of 10,000 fleet from the bible.
>14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

>15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

>16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
>17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

>18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
>19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
>20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
>21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
>22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
>23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
Book of jude.
now jude references enoch 7th from adam. What happened to enoch. enoch in the bible was taken by god and was no more, because god took him. What is jude talking about saying enoch prophecied. He died right? Unless taken meant something else entirely. As in it didn´t mean he ended his life and went to sleep. BUT was taken up to see things for only the last generations before the judgement to know about. It's a nod to enoch prophecying. There is no book of enoch prophecying. Except there is. And it's very complicated. Sees crystal city and the stones of fire, where the cherubim is described in ezekiel 28 and isaiah 14 to walk and lots of other very interesting things. Their word for our biosphere which they have a designation for. And so much more.

It literally has a designation like a blueprint name for our particular biosphere etc.
It gets more interesting with this in mind.
>5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
Why is he crying. It is about the animals of the earth. And how they have suffered.
>6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
>7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
>8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
>9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
>10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
>11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
>12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
>13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
>14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

They changing the animals they are terraforming vessels. They change all biology and ecology of earth. All this with contrary animals laying down beside eachother, and lion eat some kind of grass and all this. This is why he is crying, because it is so beautiful what he is seeing. They don't have to kill eachother anymore to sustain themselves.

>(H)Enoch
Henoch was taken up into the heavens where he spent a little while, but when he came back to Earth, hundreds of years had passed.
There is a book of Enoch. It's just not part of the canon of the Bible, it belongs to the so-called "Apocrypha", i.e. books that originally were kept together with other books of the Bible, but didn't make it into the current revision.

>T. schizo

No, but they say they have had prophets here. But i refuse to bow, even until Death. Just got told that they where willing to drug me with a needle as a last resort
Compare revelations, and today. All has been said. The fault lies in the interpretation of it

They kept it out of canon but left jude in. Because they are afraid of it. But jude is a hook directly into it by referring to enoch 7th from adam that prophecied, well where is the book. Exactly. So it´s canon but it's not canon for anyone who don't live in the end times. They buried it. As they should have. They did the right thing, as they understood it. Book of enoch even starts off with.
>this is for those who live in the end times. for to understand why this is happening.
paraphrased.
They took him aside already then. And in the bible you just read and enoch was not because god took him. that's it. Then you read jude and it´s like hmm.... HMMMM.. haha. Exactly the reaction they are looking for.

Interesting stuff indeed, but what will "they" do to the pious, if your theory is correct?

And jude is there because this is SPECIFICALLY about the end times, it makes no unclear declaration that it's a hook into the end times. Jude is a very short book of the bible that makes little sense why it is there except it's end times referring to a prophecy that you don´t have available in the canon. So there's a book there about the end times, directly referred to that's not canon. Because if you are not living in the end times you are not supposed to understand the magnitude of it. If you are not living in those times. You are not allowed to see it. So it's there but it's not there. It's there but it´s alluded to. As it should be.
apocalypse ofcourse means the unveiling!

>Interesting stuff indeed, but what will "they" do to the pious, if your theory is correct?
What do you mean. What will they do to the pious? We all get new bodies, humanity is made into a new humanity and then the purpose is to go into the void, the cosmos with these new carriers a singular humanity that is very equal. This thing they pretend is now. It's a future promise. We are very different. We are flawed, we are disagreeing we fight we war we kill eachother we are less competent we are more competent we are this and that. That all ends. All get in front of the judgement seat, which is neat. You go hire a judge. Except through your dna you already have transmitted all your bio signatures and sensory expressions to them. SO it's just a matter of how much are you going to lie. And how much are they going to show you what you have done. And ofcourse the big one. The grand ressurection of all those who are asleep in the holy ghost. Those who are 'dead' they are asleep awaiting carrier. Our bodies are also called therefore temples which the holy spirit dwells within. Soul carriers. What the soul wants in this body and what the body wants. It's two different things. They are fighting. It's not an expression where the two agree. The spirit is the passenger. The body is the driver.
>i don't like where this is going. FUCK YOU morality and that little asshole back in my mind telling me not to do this shit. I'm doing this.
>i guess i am along for the ride. But i would like to say i am not happy passenger in this experience.
>FUCK YOU. i do what i want.
The body strives against the spirit, the spirit strives against the body. It's not optimal soul carrier AT ALL. It's bad situation! not optimal for the temporal organism, not good for the spirit making it work.

Thank you for the post. Very interesting theory you have here, but then explain the Holy Spirit. Why do i feel it, and what is it? It often manifests as electrical current on my clothes, after i think of God, and or feel his love

This would certantly fit into the notion of Christianity encouraging temperance, and therefore by Proxy mastery of the flesh, by the spirit

matthew 24:36 shithead

Attached: 1546873356080.jpg (1024x810, 135K)

>Thank you for the post. Very interesting theory you have here, but then explain the Holy Spirit. Why do i feel it, and what is it? It often manifests as electrical current on my clothes, after i think of God, and or feel his love
The holy spirit is eternal. It's your soul, the holy ghost. The others are vehicles. The enforcers are like garbage collection enforcers, you know. make things work, create things and new models and all this. maintenance within the 'construct'. And then emmisary into the flesh, you have the future monarch of earth to connect earth to them. Baby jesus. He gets authority from the father/the lord, they are connected via the holy spirit. Triune godhead. Different persons/responsibilities. Same thing.
When your beloved mother or father or dear friend or whatever dies, and you staring into the coffin. They are not there. They used to be there. But they are not ended. They are asleep in the holy ghost. They are not gone. The temporal body might be gone, but the soul is not gone. They are sleeping. It's what the bible calls it they sleep. It's not death. Is why the biblical god is called the LIVING GOD. It's not god of the dead, or god of the whatever. nothing is gone like that.

Acts 2:17 brother, hope i meet you there

>stop masturbating
>get schizo nuke optics, tied up in hospital for days
nofap officially discarded

Do you have any theories of how the master species work, and if or not they are materialists like us?

>It's your soul
No, not according to the Bible. The Bible uses two very distinct words, namely "ruach" or "pneuma" for the eternal spirit, the spirit that was before the Earth was, and that shall always be. And "nefesh" or "psyche" for soul, and individual soul that can be saved or lost.

Attached: 1400331614326.png (222x211, 4K)

>This winter is not a normal one
It will happen when the weather cools?

Totally worth it. Gods love is much better than any pleasure of the flesh

checked and blessed

matthew 6:5

I dont know when. Only God knows how to Control nature, and when hes gonna do it. But he obviously gave mankind a signal, that conveniently got reduced to random probability

Pray and repent but be wary of false prophets. You my son are a false prophet. No one in the end times is a prophet except those sent to deceive and destroy. You're no prophet user and you will be destroyed in the come end, as will a many great number, just as the Good Book describes.

>Do you have any theories of how the master species work, and if or not they are materialists like us?
They operate on monarchy government. Which should be fairly clear.
>materialists
No. It is beings who create solar systems. and things like this. They are more like an eternal force than a force for themselves. They exist to serve the construct. This shines through ofcourse in they have respect for absolutely nothing with regards to material wealth or weither or not some are liked more than others and these things. It's all justice.
The psyche is the 'soul´ more determined by the you who is now who is a product of a particular ancestry and heritage. Which you are loyal to. The eternal spirit/soul can't be destroyed. As in you don´t retain all your characteristics of you as a german male for instance. Because what would be the point of that if you are to be something else.

You cannot see my face, nor my name, nor know my identity. This is as if i wrote on the sand and left it for anyone who wanted to look

The age of prophets ended with Jeremiah seeing the arrival of the lord. Not only that, Revelations is meant to be taken as a metaphor to help early Christian's weather the torture of King Herod and Emperor Nero.

Is also why god in the bible. he is asked, what shall i call you, what shall i tell my people. Tell them that ´I AM' Sent you to them.

the gospel is very clear regarding people such as yourself. pride was the first sin, user

Ofcourse they have names for these various enforces that they keep to themselves, like the angelic names. You never hear them in the bible. They have psedonyms, like michael the regional commander who defeated the cherub, he is called michael, meaning he who is like god. It's all titulary. But ofcourse they have unique identifiers, but what humanity is told is titulary, aka pertaining to their function.

Im not a false prophet. All i am doing is obeying God as much as i can, and even then i still stumble and fail. What makes you believe i am one?

Hospital? Yeah, they don't allow psych patients web access in psych wards.

I take all of it literally, albeit i prioritze the later Works. Thats why i for one, wouldnt stone anyone, as i am still a sinner

I had great trouble dealing with pride, until i understood that all i have, done and said, except for disobedience/obedience to God, are the only things that are acomplishments of mine

It references the book of Enoch that the Freemasons have censored from the Bible.

They do here. Im only allowed to post on anonymously tho

That was a bad sentence. What i meant was that the only things that i truly have achieved by myself is avoiding disobedience to God

>the gospel is very clear regarding people such as yourself. pride was the first sin, user
Pride is the cherubs sin which name is never mentioned in the bible. Ezekiel 28 and isaiah 14 gives reason to why they see pride as a sin. Not to be proud of good things you have done but what excess pride can do. watch this.
They come together in matthew 18:20 when two or three gather in my name i am there says the lord.
When two prophets tell same thing from two different perspectives. LISTEN.
Doesn't mean christians should only gather in 2 or 3's or they don't have god. No it's cipher!
What does ezekiel 28 and isaiah 14 have in common. Exactly that!
The pride of the cherub:
>13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
>14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
>15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
he was flawless. FLAWLESS track record of execution. everything 10/10 even what he did to job in the allegory 10/10 but god was watching what he did to job. He made job do exactly what he said he wanted job to do. But that was not really the point! He wanted to punish him and give a justification for why job (symbolic of mankind) should be exterminated because he percieved in humanity a fine crack, so if mankind was to be given to the higher expressions, they would be not to be trusted. The fine crack he was always looking for however. Was not found so much in humanity in that case. He had a fine crack, in the perfect porcelain. so to speak. And when you have as much responsibility that he had.

It was only a matter of time before it would lead to devastation and it did.
>16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
>17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
>18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
youtube.com/watch?v=wtpOtFIEkbs
He went crazy and did things that not even his track record could protect him against. In his overzealousness to reach perfection he created for himself a habit. Of setting up beings to destroy themselves, needlessly. Just so he could say. They deserved it, they were not good enough. Not any lee way. Too ambitious. And then he started to do other things aswell. And that's when the war happened.

>I AM
The Hebrew original text is a bit more wordy there.
"ehjeh asher ehjeh". I am who I am.
I used to hold that of little esteem until I heard Eckhard Tolle lecture about the Self and the Person, and the difference between the two. Then suddenly "I am who I am" made total sense.

And then after the cherub did what he did and the earth being flooded and god is in regret. >What happened. Aren´t you supposed to know anything.
And lord of hosts had an 'identity crisis´
>i put the perfect ´guy' in charge of earth supervision. He has flawless track record. what happened to him.
>Is it me? Is it something i did? What happened! MERCY to those involved and suffering under this.
>MERCY now is important youtube.com/watch?v=fFIFOMzyg8Iant!
I failed you. It´s on me. I put him there, i thought he was perfect, he was. Wtf happened. It´s on me. Now MERCY!

You have to understand that God is all knowing. He can change his mind if he wished, as he is the Almighty. And he repented of what mankind had become pre-flood, and he can do it again if he pleases

>You have to understand that God is all knowing. He can change his mind if he wished, as he is the Almighty. And he repented of what mankind had become pre-flood, and he can do it again if he pleases
the holy spirit is. The enforcers are 99.9999999999999999999 accurate. And that asshole was just precisely what was not supposed to ever happen.

To clean up his mess you got the OT with all of them in the fucking skies, because humanity was not even supposed to know they even fucking existed. Till the natural progression. As they were eradicating the last remnants of the nephilim. They made pact with the humans. That they were going to set it right.

Any proof of the nephilim even existing? Even witness testimony, i believe holds equal value, to other forms of evidence

2019 is the year!!!

2001 represented the beginning of a new age
2001 + 18 = 2019
2001 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 2019

The year where materialism is the norm. Maybe thats what he meant when he was talking about the mark of the beast. What is a beast? A spiritless atomaton, and what is man, a spirit first and eternally, yet a man of the flesh temporarily

>17 But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. 18 They said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires.” 19 These are the people who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.

Go to bed, Tobias.

Attached: 1547798507509.png (682x461, 363K)

The angels created beings that were so far superior to this biosphere that they hunted the animals and humans to near extinction and pulled a number on this biosphere that it is even only partially in balance. Lots of weird creatures that make no sense whatsoever in the wake of it trying to balance itself out with huge parts of it missing. and were undefeateable in battle. The little children of their own. Probably not much remain since they got rid of most of the evidence of it. The sons of anak who were like grasshoppers in their sights is one example.
>you have sent us here to die, this place eats up its inhabitants.
Everything they confiscated was burned or taken. In places where there were only these 'titan's the cloud army sometimes left alone and came back. and then hovered over the tabernacle providing illumination. as a cloud by day and as a light by the night. in places where only this cloud army went. They come back it's all gone. It was things that were not supposed to exist on this biosphere at all! why they were all there. and why the earth was flooded in the first place. whilst they did in stealth went and did away with most of it. Unfortunately few of them survived. so they returned in OT.
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ7JBZqvdlI

Thats not my name

The poeple in the past thought the end has begun when huns attacked europe or when the black plague killed 1/3 of the population in europe or when the mongols attacked europe.

But like you all see, it was not the end, we are in 2019.

We are close OP, read Enoch.

Yeah, but this time its actually happening. I know its hard to believe, but you can compare revelations, and random prophecies talking of the end times

Exactly. When it is really happening. you won't need to be asking if it is. Try and be a good person and live your life. That is all anyone can ask. This thing is very much out of our hands to begin with. We are more along for the ride than anything else. Have a good evening everyone.

I knew we where Close, until God gave me visions, foretelling that it would happen, making it easy for me to know when it would actually happen (forgot the day and hour, just an aproximation of when), and then gave me this last vision, furthermoore strenghtening my belief, in that it is actually happening, yet slowly. When the Fireballs come, i do not know

>You're all gonna die a horrible death
>Have a good evening

What you saw was lottery numbers.

Will definetly read it

Think of what will happen afterwards. That keeps me from worrying to much, we still have time

And we like to think we can change it. But we can't change the big things. We can only do our best to make sure we are in a good position for our people and ourselves when it does happen. It's wisdom of what can you change, vs things you can´t. I'd love for everyone of humanity to get along. But that's only god that can change the differences between us. We can just try to be good to eachother as much as we can. And respect that eachothers differences are what they are. and be honest about it.
>>You're all gonna die a horrible death
We are all going to die. in our body, don't be afraid of that inevitability. Instead focus on the glory of eternal life in a much better way for you and everyone else. You can't bring your dirt with you to the masters table. Nor would you want to. But you would love to be there! And wouldn't you want to be the best you could be? for such an occasion? all the love and kindness and hope you feel. Do you think that goes away. No it´s much greater with these things in that. They don't want you to not have that.
They don´t come to take away all the beautiful things. But to add to them! Don't be afraid.
John 10:10
>The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

to reply to you.

In short, i got a vision of the trumpets early in the day, heard the first trumpet with my sister and father in the evening, where i knew i had to fly to Finland to obey God. I am also confused as to why, but only know i have to do it