Vidya brainstorm?

Playing with ideas for a game I'm making, thought Jow Forums might help.
You could play as either radical muslim terror cell or civilians in UK, with sneaking across the border, no go zones, bobbies arresting you for carrying butter knives or not having your TV licence, that sort of stuff.
What would you like to see in games?

Attached: images (4).jpg (739x415, 27K)

So Papers Please but with the Benny hill music rather than cool Soviet music

yea nah

You have to add a survival system ala survival mode from fallout 4. Considering the location is Britistan you would have to fight obesity, tooth decay and muzzies commuting rape and murder with the government turning a blind eye in certain areas.

>Burger
>Obesity

Attached: ok mate.jpg (476x277, 24K)

I think a strategy game where you play as a terror network trying to expand its influence across the country and blow up targets to advance your agenda could be cool, "terrorism tycoon" or something.
If you've never heard of Liberal Crime Squad from Bay 12 games (the devs who made Dwarf Fortress) you should definitely check it out, I'm sure it would give you some ideas.

Evil Jew succubi with big milkers

It could be a game where your player character keeps getting arrested and killed for improperly walked down the street. Like you have to press 4 buttons in sequence as you walk to avoid the migrants she-beasts and other freaks or you get arressted. The point of the game is to expose ritual child rape and slaughter, first of the local rapefugees, but then at the upper echelons of government and power. Average play through has you cycling through many player characters, but once one PC dies or gets life in prison, you roll another character form the “forum” who continues with same info.

Just make it a frogger clone

You can have a vote feature that does absolutely nothing

Can Gordon Ramsey make an appearance? Maybe he saves you and gives you a chefs knife license when you hit level 10

Abigail Simulator

We need some really far right games even if they are Indy.

Just a game where you snipe terrorists would be great.

I like the idea of setting it in the UK. You would give people who are not there an impression of what it’s like.

3D or 2d? You could keep it simple and start with 2d top down

Terrorist tycoon is the right name but you won’t be able to distribute it anywhere no one will want to play a game called terrorist tycoon unless they visit pol.

Attached: 643x0w.jpg (643x362, 60K)

Liocense jokes are already played out and will be deeply in the realm of unfunny by the time you finish the game, it shouldn't be a central point but general humor about English bueracracy can still work, especially in the context of playing as a terrorist

What exactly is the overall scope of the project? There are places you could go with some kind of like district control muslim takover game but honestly a lot of them are kind of not funny

That's gonna be too many different gameplays to realistically do, unless you massively half-ass everything / do it only in text mode.

I remember an old flash game where there was groups of people walking randomly with random interaction, and taking photo at the right time would publish article about how "group X was always doing Y to group Z" - which would make group Z angry at group X, increase how violent the random interactions would be. Rinse and repeat until everyone was dead.
Or something like that, that was long ago.

Make a game like that, where you are (((MSM))) and need to reports events in such a way to always portray group X as the bad guy, even in situation where they clearly the victim.

Put ecelebs in like Tommy Robinson.

it's not about becoming a bestseller it's about making our guys laugh and pissing off the "journalists"

Put the Ariana grande bombing and other actual attacks as quests in the game.

That’s a great place to start. You could skip down the street trying to avoid Hijabs and sharia police

>The point of the game is to expose ritual child rape and slaughter, first of the local rapefugees, but then at the upper echelons of government and power

this is what I meant by kind of not funny

How about a top down game that plays like the original GTA. Giving it a Jow Forums reskin sounds ideal for that project.

Make the npcs actual npcs with the grey face spouting phrases like: part and parcel of living in a big city, religion of peace, not all Muslims, let's come together and unite, at least I'm not a bigot, ect.

Have your UK nationalists wearing maga hats. Make a level with a truck of peace.

you're high school boy who lives next door to your childhood crush and her widow mom.

Attached: rc1014496package.jpg (280x443, 54K)

Gta2

I have an idea for a game where you play as a kind of George Soros type and your goal is to use your enormous resources to end white supremacy by diversifying western countries. It's a kind of resource management game.

You should get attacked by some minority group then get arrested by the police for trying to defend yourself.

Have you ever played Illuminati?

We laugh at everything. And fuck the journalist kiles we need to get edgy kids playing this game. The media is so fucking packed full of bullshit this game could be a breathe of fresh air. We could give these people something they have been craving... a game that reflects their political outlook

You could make it funny though. Fill it with weird UK culture and all the bullshit Muslims get away with

No. It's the same type of stuff?

In my game, the Soros type character would "deploy" Somali immigrant in small rural towns, finance violent leftist activists to disrupt nativist response, pay university to produce inclusivity workshops, organize business to lobby for illegal immigration, finance third world immigration organization to push for illegal immigration and then organize the illegals to push for legalization, etc.

It's called Monkey Island 2020 and it's set in Detroit.

You play as Guybrush and you have to rescue Elaine from being BLACKED.

LeCuck is now a Black Hebrew Israelite.

That skeleton talking head is voiced by Alex Jones.

I could help write it for profit shares.