She wouldn't have folded, Jow Forums

She wouldn't have folded, Jow Forums.

Attached: HRC.jpg (1200x1500, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She would have been shrewd enough to avoid a shutdown in the first place.

She would have actually started an investigation on Trump like the southern district courts are doing to trump

If she would've won maybe we wouldn't have a communist elected in 2024.
It's not to be a coward to recognize the real effects of the accelerationist doctrine.

She would've maintained Obama border policy, of quietly doing more than trump is accomplishing loudly.

I think it is safe to say that she would have been the better President.

when is that pic from she looks pretty good there

Hillary is literally a cuck. She probably watched as Bill fucked his sexy little office minx right in front of her.

Whats your discord channel guys?

She looked pretty good, ngl.

Attached: af.jpg (1207x1600, 134K)

>She would have been shrewd enough to avoid a shutdown in the first place.
honestly this, if she had wanted a freaking wall she could have gotten one

I don't give a shit about the wall, I don't think it will make a difference but it won't ruin our country to have one or not have one, it's just not a big deal. However if trump needed a 200 mile fence so fucking bad there is 0 reason he should have had this much trouble getting it especially with his parting being in control of congress for the last 2 years. It's just a hilarious failure on his part. I wish he had gotten the wall 2 years ago and had other ideas that would actually have benefited the nation, but he is just a grumpy old man he does not give a shit about anything but doing what he thinks he has to to get re elected with his base

he has no real or original or good ideas for the country

>low effort black pill thread
Bitch cannot even walk by her self
POST THIS IN EVERY BLACK PILLED SHILL THREAD

WALL IS BEING BUILT;
Sarah Sanders:
>In 21 days President Trump is moving forward building the wall with or without the Democrats. The only outstanding question is whether the Democrats want something or nothing
twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21

HAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED SHILLS

ANN COULTER KYS
MIKE THERNOVITCH KYS
LEFTYPOL KYS
HASBARA KYS
PAKIS IN UK KYS
ALL KIKES KYS
LEAFS GET RAKED
NANCY PELOSI KYS
CHUCK SCHUMER KYS

WE ARE BUILDING THAT WALL AND RIDDING AMERICA OF THIS FILTH. REMEMBER WHO TURNED ON AMERICA TODAY twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478

Attached: 7E2F12F5-8F66-4C0A-A27F-5786F198F6C2.png (750x1334, 136K)

She always did have that "guys, I'm so high I don't even know what altitude I'm at right now" smile. In older age it turned more towards unhinged look, though.

>She looked pretty good, ngl.
it's not like bill would have married an uggo, he's a mega chad

she looked pretty good in the early 90s

What is there to fold, when your position is the exact same thing as every bank, global corporation, Jew donor, media outlet, and the Deep State?

>there is 0 reason he should have had this much trouble getting it especially with his parting being in control of congress for the last 2 years.

You're forgetting it wasn't "his" party in control.

Attached: file.png (220x301, 167K)

>ANN COULTER KYS
Lol she's the one who said he could do this from day one.

She wouldn't build a wall at all she wants whites dead and needs brown votes kys retard

There would be nothing to fold to, we probably would of been nuked by Russia a year ago or she would of sold out to her Islamic Terrorist friends. We had two shit choices a Orange buffoon or a Female Terroristic Traitor

he still should have been able to get his stupid wall if he's the "art of the deal" best negotiator ever etc...

the dems are even right now willing to give him billions, he could have gotten that and a wall of some sort to placate his base, he is just shit at getting things done. There is no reason the wall had to become this retarded sticking point to getting the gvt shut down

Hillary ate the remains of all of Bill's aborted love children.

can i get an invite to the discord?

Attached: 1546199597406.jpg (500x750, 69K)

The whole negotiator thing is the reason he was such a failure in the first place. You cannot negotiate with people who view you as their unequivocal enemy. He was approaching them as friendly rivals rather than hostile enemies of the highest order.

I'm pretty sure Trump would've went with alternative methods (executive orders, etc) if he wasn't fully aware it would get cockblocked by the Ninth Circuit.

He could have fairly easily engaged in Jurisdiction stripping and he would have had backing by the Supreme Court. Even the fairly Neo-con Clarence Thomas wrote opinions against the ability of district courts to impede in constitutionally protected executive orders. There's no way to do it without a fight, so you might as well fight where it matters instead of these "negotiation" shenanigans. He fought really hard for the embassy change in Israel, why not fight for his actual base?