How desperate is this man?

> arrests Stone on process charges
> makes a big to do about it
> could have just called him and said "come in"
> sends SWAT like Stone is fucking Osama Bin Laden
> Tips off CNN to have cameras there

So this dude is starting to feel the hear because he doesn't have shit on Trump. So now he's arresting old faggots like Roger Stone like he's a fucking bomb making terrorist.

lol. the absolute state of this big jaw nigger.

It's going to be delicious when the libs turn on him.

Attached: 1060606825.jpg (1000x541, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bongino.com/ep-902-mueller-doubles-down-on-police-state-tactics/
theintercept.com/2019/01/20/beyond-buzzfeed-the-10-worst-most-embarrassing-u-s-media-failures-on-the-trumprussia-story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He needs to be fired immediately.

they injected him with cancer
he has 30 day to produce results before its too far done

Dan Bongino predicted Erik Prince would be next on Mueller's hit list. I'm having a hard time understanding why Trump allows this shit to continue.

>they injected him with cancer
Even the best magician can't turn bread into bread.

he’s so fucking ugly

what for?

Arresting the wrong party,
when are the Dems going to get arrest for Watergate(x10)?

at some point you do have to wonder how much pressure is being put on him to find something to justify the media's two-year hysterical fit. i know the left thinks if nothing comes of it, no one will care, but they're wrong. people are going to care, both sides will be furious, and most of the ire will end up on the media, which has an approval of 24% last time I checked and can't get much lower.

COPE faggots

Attached: Director-Mueller.png (1200x799, 790K)

Don't worry, he won't.

Prince met with some Russian energy official (I think). It was probably a set up.

Attached: 03AD18A0-504A-4253-AE2C-F2BE7B6937E6.jpg (1024x1024, 82K)

>desperate

Hes indicted like 23 people.
Most have pled guilty.
None have beat the charges they have been accused of.
>desperate
>w...witch hunt
Someone is desperate, it's not Muller though.

Be honest. How much do you jerk off to Bobby?

Attached: 051A8876-23F6-4DEC-AF3F-3F8870A5C3F6.jpg (1024x1023, 75K)

Because George Nader set up a meeting between Prince and a Russian in the Seychelles. Start at 32 min. bongino.com/ep-902-mueller-doubles-down-on-police-state-tactics/

That raises an interesting question... Many people like Styx have noted that the "legacy media" was/is dying but that the Trump phenomenon and muh Russia has kept their ratings somewhat afloat....

What happens on the media's end when the muh Russia conspiracy investigation is gone? They won't be able to invent a narrative that has captured the left's imagination nearly as much.

Once the Mueller witch hunt has finally ended the alternative media / right needs to pounce like it never has before and make the media's lack of credibility the focal point.

Stone has moar dirt on everyone in DC than the fucking FBI. There is a reason he was so good at being a lobbyist and has survived as long as he has. I really hope his testimony is live and public.
Kinda interdasting that infowars and other right leaning media was shoah’d leading up to his arrest... almost like ((they)) had planned this. I still think stone tipped off CNN on his own though just to stir shit up.
Not gonna lie, I have a roger stone signed stone. It’s cool.

It is a witch hunt though. There was not a conspiracy between Drumph and Russia to hack Hillary’s emails. It’s a fabrication.

I'd like to hope you're a Russian shill because nobody could actually be this stupid naturally.

I'll pay a good chunk of change to watch the livestream of Trump's execution for treason. Traitors, all of them.

He’s a homicide detective writing traffic tickets

Think user. Why would he want to make a big show and get all of the news coverage? Maybe some negative info about his investigation had just dropped? Hmm

Definitely a set up. All the people involved are tied to Obama and Clinton.

The thing about it is that nothing has anything to do with Trump. Everything he's getting people on is process crimes or shit that happening well before they were associated with Trump.

It's almost like they just want you to see "X Arrested" in the headline and that's it.

The problem is Mueller will never shut down until Trump is out of office.

mueller is /ourguy/

Attached: 532352352.jpg (1026x1636, 590K)

Fuck off Jew.

All of the arrests are bullshit that show no collusion with Russia or any connection to the Trump campaign.

They got Manafort on some bullshit about not filling out the right form 10 years ago and not doing his taxes right from 10 years ago. They got Flynn for a process crime. They interview him for 10 hours and when two things he said don't match up perfectly, he is apparently guilty of "lying to the special prosecutor".

This whole thing is a farce, like something you would see in a third world country. If we still had honest journalism in this country (instead of a bunch of partisan hacks who view themselves as "the resistance") this deep state coup would go down as the biggest scandal in US history.

The whole basis of the investigation is based on a fraud (the phony dossier).

>w-w-w-we didn't get played guys
>we're le epic troll masters of Jow Forums!!!
>w-w-winning! Trump train! Reeee

Lol, how you think they'll kill him? I'm hoping for a good firing squad.

>Fuck off Jew.
U wot

You do know the dossier was Russian sourced, right? You’re shilling for the Russians, fucktard

That's exactly it. Perjury traps and process lies, none of which ultimately lead to the Trump/Russia collusion delusion, and he blithely ignores the elephant in the room that is Uranium 1. Our government is insufferable and so is the MSM. Libturds are still eating it up though, so on and on it will go.

>no puppet no puppet, you're the puppet!

How much you get paid, Boris?

Really wearing out the COPE thing.

>"you're a russian bot"
you need to go back

Not an argument.

Does the dossier have Russian sources. Yes or no?

>ignores all the sanctions against Russians for hacking etc etc etc etc
and they say people have collusion delusion

Attached: 576879.jpg (550x422, 48K)

I mean, the 4channer who fed it to Rick Wilson might have been a Russian, I guess.

see

theintercept.com/2019/01/20/beyond-buzzfeed-the-10-worst-most-embarrassing-u-s-media-failures-on-the-trumprussia-story/

>they injected him with cancer
Thanks for the laugh, user.

Attached: 1540916297720.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>Trumps is colluding with Russia and ot their puppet
>Trump is sanctioning Russia for hacking
Thoes 2 things dont jive brother.

1. Trump is a fucking idiot

or

2. Trump devised a mastermind plan to help Russia and become the most powerful man on the face of Earth at the same time.

Pick one. And you can only pick one.

He's literally doing whatever is being asked from him. Blame the media for blowing it out of proportion.

>I'm having a hard time understanding why Trump allows this shit to continue.
Because he's surrounded by cucks who worry about "optics."

I would hang Mueller from a lamppost.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 10.24.59 AM.png (2092x1368, 1.49M)

Trump is just incompetent.

It's almost as if obstruction of justice if the president starts shutting down investigations related to him. I wonder why he is allowing it to continue.

Be sure to take a long shower once you pull your head out of Trump's asshole today, OP.

ah very close to hellman digits

Does it use Russian sources? Sure. But it's not "Russian" as you're implying. We both know that.

>doesn't know the difference between a bot and a shill

I took a bath with your mother this morning after a fucked her in the ass, but I appreciate your concern as to my hygiene.

Democrats and their investigation are purely political, they are going after everything they can find and everybody related with Trump trying to level whatever charges they can to make them look bad and convict them on bullshit charges. If an investigation of this scale was launched against the DNC, the clintons or any of those fucking hacks we'd see the American republic falter and spiral into a civil war where the DNC elites will go to whatever length possible to capture the narrative and try to remain in control.
Because its an intricate game where everybody is guilty of something. People like to meme as if there's some great purge or decapitation strike coming but fail to realize that too much is at stake. It could be done but the republicans themselves, Trump included, stakes are to great in this game.

POTUS can't obstruct justice. Settled law. Nice try.

Mueller is arresting a bunch of powerful kikes, whats the problem here?

>POTUS can't obstruct justice. Settled law. Nice try.
Yes he can. Nice try.

>democrats
Mueller is a lifelong republican. They're going after treasonous scum.

>As the Congressional Research Service explains: "Obstruction of justice is the frustration of governmental purposes by violence, corruption, destruction of evidence, or deceit. . . . The general federal obstruction of justice provisions are six: 18 U.S.C. 1512 (tampering with federal witnesses), 1513 (retaliating against federal witnesses), 1503 (obstruction of pending federal court proceedings), 1505 (obstruction of pending congressional or federal administrative proceedings), 371 (conspiracy), and contempt. In addition to these, there are a host of other statutes that penalize obstruction by violence, corruption, destruction of evidence, or deceit." None include the termination of investigations by the person overseeing them.

>None include the termination of investigations by the person overseeing them.

Such an edgy statement. How's middle school treating you?

>thinks that means the POTUS can't obstruct justice

Hahahahha

So did any of you fags notice the leftist mob baying for Stone’s blood during his press conference??? The absolute front of these people to call for his blood, whilst their sponsors are guilty of fabricating evidence that resulted in the infamous Steele dossier.

>Has never happened
>A department can obstruct itself
>This is how shitlibs think the world works

COPE
O
P
E

>thinks he can get Roger Stone, the fucking arch deity of political corruption, put in prison

Roger Stone survived the fall of Nixon, he fucking masterminded Watergate, the guy is fucking invincible and he's been at it for 50+ years, Mueller is flailing wildly now

>President can't obstruct justice because there is no precedent.
Nice try.

>thinks that's how trump's OoJ charge is gonna play out

Lol

LOL how desperate are you OP grasping for straws hoping for a way out so your gay ass no confidence bitchmade psyche can survive losing to Nancy Pelosi Holy shit you fucking gaaaaayyyyyssss

Alex Jones has been subpoenaed.

Good to know it only take middle school level comments to get you riled up. lol.

I'll start a thread where we can massage those repressed memories you have of being bullied in middle school. I'm here for you friend. And there's no lockers to stuff you in. I promise

>process charges
If those weren’t illegal no one would ever get convicted of anything. Quit being a nigger.

very

should be obvious he is just the Left's attack dog to keep the "orange man bad" narrative limping along

>thinks there's any way it can happen at all

kek

He was 20 when watergate happened.

A department can't obstruct itself, dummy.

Hrs not desperate. He’s actually in full control still. A desperate man doesn’t pull that SWAT team move.

They’re hurdling this thing toward Trump. Goal is still impeachment. It’s gonna be dem priority #1 all year. It’ll fizzle out by end of year with a series of more indictments and arrests. Left will hang those peoples heads out as a sign of victory. Then it’s a matter of keep mueller around to hide and destroy enough evidence before Trump goes for nuclear. Or trump just loses in 2020. I fear for what their game plan is should e win 2020. Then it’ll be desperation and it’s gonna get ugly

Stone probably used his dark arts to tap someone at the FBI on the shoulder and ensure they raided him hard so it'll look really extreme and punitive in court hes a genius

The only desperate people are faggots like yourself who are shamelessly hell bent on destroying the US Republic by any means necaessary so as to implememt your anti-civilisational policies, I’ll see you on the other side faggot.

I just made a thread posting an opinion. You're the one who came in here like a bat out of hell with just really awful bantz acting very insecure.

It's telling actually.

I look at this quite simply now. Obama and the dems went too corrupt. Even republicans need to cover this up. Obama is the sacred cow by which the democrats require to survive. And republican corruption just doesn’t want the game exposed.

>A department can't obstruct itself
Are you Rudy Giuliani? I'm genuinely curious.

Mueller did this for political optics. The wall fight was taking all the oxygen out of the room, and Barr's shadow was so dark that Mueller was forced to rebuke buzzfeed. Shitlibs were beginning to melt down. This was their bone. Another process crime that only charges someone for acts that resulted from the investigation itself. Shitlibs are dumb enough to think this matters and the MSM is more than happy to bleat about it for a week or so. Shitlibs are afraid of Barr. Time will tell if he's a hack, but since the verdict is still out, they're very nervous.

I hipe he gets fucked by dindus

Podesta, is that you?

>when you got no argument but still want to sound like you owned your enemy

Because Dan Bongino is a CONINTELPRO Zionist Cocksucker and Mueller Took The Better Deal isn't a meme.

If you listen to him then you know the only time Israel has been mentioned on his show was during the original George Papadopoulos interview where George made the revelation that it was Israelis who set him up with the $10,000 that they tried to bust him on for not declaring. An Israeli, Christian Cantor, is also the one who setup the meeting between Papadopoulos and Downer in England.

Israel has their hands all over this thing, but is only ever mentioned during that one episode by George himself. Dan Bongino never repeats those facts himself, but instead focuses squarely on the British, because he is a Zionist Cocksucker doing damage control for Bibi.

/POL is always right, no exceptions.

Attached: 1548382848940.jpg (1473x2438, 961K)

inb4 Roger Stone called CNN and the FBI on himself saying he had guns to make the whole investigation look even more silly

>when it's not worth arguing with trumpkin tards

Attached: muellerlaffin.jpg (634x429, 40K)

>not a single indictment leads to Trump-Russia collusion
yes, desperate. This is a man searching for someone he can squeeze out of someone but bringing unrelated charges against them.
It's like if you sent out Batman to capture the joker and instead he brings back a bunch of small time chumps who littered or graffitid a wall.

>when the debate is lost, insult becomes the tool of the loser

Attached: 000.jpg (462x490, 40K)

If you wouldnt accept a company outsourced by Trump to prove that his own servers were hacked, then your a hypocrite.

WHy does it matter if Mueller is a republican, you know that not all republicans like Trump, nor do Trump voters like all republicans. God, such low effort shilling......

>assertion: It's a DEM witch hunt
>Mueller isn't a dem

Not hard.

Scenario for the shills:
>Trump loses the election
>Claims it was because Russians hacked his servers on Hillary's behalf
>Outsources 'Trumpstrike' to provide pictures of the servers to the FBI, not the actual servers
>Works with Russian firm to produce Dossier on Hillary that claims she peed on immigrant children in a hotel room
>FBI investigates Clinton, scoops up everyone around her and punishes them for crimes unrelated to Russia
>This goes on for over two years with the media salivating at every turn that ends up being nothing

What part of this would be ok to you Hill shills?

Name one republican in his team, faggot.

Robert Mueller.

Libs can smell the desperation on you, cuck boi!

>and it smells suh-weeeet!

again, low effort. nobody gives a shit that Mueller 'claims' to be a republican, its so far out of relevance that it shows how pathetic your case is that you have to focus on it. NOBODY. CARES, CORRUPT FBI BOOTLICKER

>claims

Why dont you answer this for me:

they are going to say Trump directed his underlings to obstruct justice

So I need to pretend that story is what happened and then assume the roles swapped? Or just pretend Clinton did what Trump actually did? If it's the latter then sure, let her fry. Traitor is as traitor does.