Remember the guy that knocked up a vegetable

So this is the guy that raped the incapacitated woman. Say something nice about him.

Attached: ghostnog.png (757x526, 428K)

are they going to abort the baby?

Nigger is you and him op. Slide ...

Something nice.... He's really good at mashing potatoes?

baby vegetables?

He loook like Jim Jones

She’s not a vegetable, just retarded

>Say something nice about him.
He looks about half-white.

Attached: 1504275173487.jpg (400x400, 137K)

Looks like Nathan finally got that Red Ryder BB gun with the compass in the stock, and just like his mother warned him, he hot his eye out.
I'm happy for him. He got his wish.

A nurse who was looking after an incapacitated woman at Hacienda Healthcare has been charged with raping her, weeks after she stunned her caregivers and family who didn't know she was pregnant by giving birth to a baby boy, Phoenix police said Wednesday.

Investigators arrested 36-year-old Nathan Dorceus Sutherland, a licensed practical nurse, on suspicion of one count of sexual assault and one count of vulnerable adult abuse, Phoenix Police Chief Jeri Williams said.

"We owed this arrest to the victim. We owed this arrest to the newest member of our community - that innocent baby," Williams said.

>>Full coverage: Hacienda Healthcare investigation

The surprise birth late last month triggered reviews by state agencies and highlighted safety concerns for patients who are severely disabled or incapacitated and prompted authorities to test the DNA of all the men who worked at the Hacienda HealthCare facility.

Police spokesman Tommy Thompson said Sutherland was charged after his DNA was found to match the baby's. Sutherland's attorney, however, questions the evidence. The DNA evidence was reportedly obtained via a court order, after police say Sutherland refused to take or give investigators a DNA example.

Sutherland declined to speak with police and invoked his Fifth Amendment rights, Thompson said. A message left at a phone number listed for Sutherland was not immediately returned.

The 29-year-old victim has been in long-term care since the age of 3 and gave birth at the facility on Dec. 29. Employees said they had no idea she was pregnant. As her guardian, the woman's mother was required to submit an annual report to the court that included results of a medical exam.

>that innocent baby
i hate cucks

Niggers doing nigger things. What else is news.

He is certainly considered as white in the US

His name is not Buck, yet he came to Fuck.

at this point an abortion would be recognized murder by both sides of the isle

he managed to pass his rotten genes, that's way better than me

we really should legalize post birth abortions

How do you not know that someone is pregnant?

>we just thought she was gaining weight and that it was going straight to her cervix!

So what confuses me is that the woman was incapacitated which means the staff has to wash her. So either the staff is incredibly incompetent or they knew she was pregnant and they were covering it up.

I'm guessing that he wasn't the only one partaking.

And suddenly this story isnt on the news anymore.

Right and she would have ceased menstrual cycles as well, so again it would have been a major wtf moment if your patient of 26 years suddenly stopped bleeding like a stuck pig one month.

He raped a prairie nigger instead of a white woman.

The antichrist is born

>Say something nice about him
He'll be able to get all the sex he wants where he's going.

He was only taking what is his by right.

Weird in the (((movies))) it is rednecks, but in real life it is always niggers.

Tarantino has a massive case of jungle fever in case you didn't notice.

he dindu nuffin, what was he suppose to do?
if no means no, and no one no'ed, that means go

>The 29-year-old victim has been in long-term care since the age of 3
what the hell. shes been a vegetable since she was 3 & the nurses look like that black orc? what kind of mkultra mad house is this hospital?

> Say something nice about him.
His name is Buck and he came to fuck.
Clearly a Kill Bill fan.

Attached: ya_boy_aussie.gif (245x245, 613K)

>Say something nice about him.
At least he raped someone with no knowledge of the event. Better than if he raped some little girl.

>Nurse
There would be no way in hell I would leave my incapacitated daughter in the care of this thing.

MSM will now ignore this story

Now, HE gets to be the victim of unrequested penile invasions.

True, and we should start with you

Fake News....False Flag...DNA can't Prove who you really are...False Flag...DNA evident is not real

He did a good thing. The child is partially their daughters child so they should be overjoyed their dna continues. Were I them I'd get attractive white men to have sex with their daughter.

STOP letting science tell you truth...scientist are controlled and paid by your government in an attempt to control the masses with Fake information...DNA science is Fake Science

Good on this man for ensuring that the child isn't raised by a single mother.

>The 29-year-old victim has been in long-term care since the age of 3
Christ, how is keeping a person like this ethical or humane?

He should spend the rest of his life in prison. See if he likes being raped by a nigger.

Sex beez racyss nigguh

His name is now Buck

He’s had more pussy than the average 4channer.

No, in this particular case the baby is a person of color and will not be terminated.