So can we do. Anything about Ann Coulter?

Or are we gonna just stand by and let her take the presidency?

Attached: Screenshot_20190126-082658.png (2048x1350, 638K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478
youtu.be/EzBYxqtJSqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Ann Coulter

POST THIS IN EVERY BLACK PILLED SHILL THREAD

WALL IS BEING BUILT;
Sarah Sanders:
>In 21 days President Trump is moving forward building the wall with or without the Democrats. The only outstanding question is whether the Democrats want something or nothing

HAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED SHILLS

ANN COULTER KYS
MIKE THERNOVITCH KYS
LEFTYPOL KYS
HASBARA KYS
PAKIS IN UK KYS
ALL KIKES KYS
LEAFS GET RAKED
NANCY PELOSI KYS
CHUCK SCHUMER KYS

WE ARE BUILDING THAT WALL AND RIDDING AMERICA OF THIS FILTH. REMEMBER WHO TURNED ON AMERICA TODAY twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478

Attached: 385BD7A9-93A7-4439-99BE-89D04E27C00A.png (750x1334, 136K)

I met her once. She isn't as tough in person. She has underrated tits.

She isnt a total Cuck like Cernovich. That guy is cuck all the way.

>Fuck Ann Coulter
Don't mind if I do

She said she's against women working so she can't be president
/thread

based childless hag

Miles built so far: zero.

Anne is single handedly destroying the trump presidency. And that's a good thing

well she's right

Its almost like the state apparatus does what it wants

>Where is the wall?
Where are her white children?

Just think! If you were a white woman you could have white children!

Attached: 1495425152230.jpg (1020x1044, 151K)

Did you ever think that posting like a rambling lunatic isn’t very appealing?

>q purdicted dis
>trus da plan gurs
>muh habbading
>suport isreal or die shills
Both sides have useful idiots. remember that.

>i could do it the last 2 years i didn do it
>i shutdowned the government to do it but i didn do it
>i stopped the shutdown to do but
why the fuck would this whole joke be any different explain this and there's no wall it's a fucking fence bunch of delusional idiots

>implying presidents do any work

She's not wrong though

She isn't 'taking' the presidency, she is trying to hold Trump accountable to his office and his base. What is troubling is that Trump is still struggling to wield his powers effectively in year 3, having already lost his Congressional mandate.

Trump secretly cares deeply what Ann thinks of him so maybe this will be motivation

>coulter 2020

I’d be down

Trump is not acting like a leader but rather he is acting like he is still at home watching Fox News on TV and tweeting. The "DeepState" loves this because they get to carryout all the tomfoolery they please and they know Trump will not bother them.

Who do you think is in charge of federal agencies?

Not very bright

>Political books salesman fails to distinguish the difference between Trump knowing or not knowing and Trump wanting to instruct the world.

> she

>fbi director now literally god
>literally aware of every secret conversation from every single rogue agent at the fbi
>fbi moles no longer a problem
thanks ann

Jews

If nothing is mentioned after the 21 days are up. You better give it up.

someone tell this roastie trump already knows, he simply wanted his followers to ask themselves the same question

Truth at the very end of the interview
youtu.be/EzBYxqtJSqc

Attached: Screenshot_20190126-063829.png (2048x1854, 1.18M)

sure why not.

I thought Trump was just a big joke on Jow Forums. I don't even care who the president is.

Nodding along and smiling, eating all Trump's butt-covering propaganda which only amounts to crumbs compared to what he ran on, is not going to help.

The right needs to be pissed. We need to say this fucking sucks. We have a sitting president and 2 years of owning the house and all we have to show for it is a shitty tax tweak... not even reform.

This is what Ann does. It the only thing keeping her relevant. She's a shit-stirrer. She writes this shit hoping Trump will read it, and it'll light a fire under his ass. Rush Limbaugh is the same way, although he's a bit more tactful.

Hes like an abusive husband. This time it's going to be different! Now he's probably going to love bomb us this weekend with some racist tweets. I'm not buying it this time. He is in the dog house until they break ground on new wall.

Ann Coulter's entire career is based on being a negative cunt. If she starts expressing happiness, she ceases to garner any attention. She is doomed to a lifetime of bitching because that's all that keeps her alive.

Let me break down Ann for you read quick.

This malnourished cunt loves nothing more than to hear her name spoken. The media loves nothing more than to make it look like Trump lets her or Rush Limbaugh run the office.

(An aside this is hilarious when leftys start bitching about GOP talking about George Soros, but turn around and talk about Coulter and Limbaugh, but I digress)

So any time something happens, this cunt tweets like a Gatling Gun so whenever Trump does something the media can say, "Ummm more like President Coulter, amirite Ron?"

Media gets to do their propaganda. Coulter gets her pathetic pussy wet by hearing her name and everyone is happy.

>LEAFS GET RAKED

Excuse me but don't try to drag us into your fucking mess, asshole.

I love Ann Coulter's political ideology. It's essentially the common sense ideology.

She should take the 4D chess cop out like the rest of the coping magapedes. Otherwise she's a shill.

It's a salient point what are you gonna do? So many of Trump's tweets and rally speeches come across as campaign speeches, it's fucking bizarre. You won the election you're the fucking president now, stop talking and start doing

This user gets it

Me too there is nobody else in media as vocal about their disdain for beaners

E-celeb... what’s with the hyper shilling? Does she have a new book ?

It's true though. Some of Trump's more whiney tweets make it sound like he is powerless to do anything.

>Or are we gonna just stand by and let her take the presidency?
And that would be bad because...

But she's right
Again
You faggots are delusional and can't handle truth. Poke a hole in what she said; you can't. Just whine.

Magapede is not funny, pick a better insult

This unironically. Trump is acting like a castrated goy-toy

She’s right
Freedom of speech
You are powerless

Unironically Drumph should weaponize the IC to attack his political adversaries considering it’s now standard operating procedure

Okay, fagapede, is that better?

If there were more more Ann Coulters in the world Trump would have had the wall built two years ago.
The wimpy magapede cucks that justify and excuse every single one of Trump's failures is the reason why we're in the sorry state that we're in today.
>"Just trust the plan, goy, he'll deliver eventually"
Except he knew he never had to appease his base, because he knew that his supporters would still be there unconditionally regardless of what he got accomplished.

Just like when he said during the debates that he could walk out onto 5th avenue and shoot somebody dead and his supporters would still vote for him. He knew he had you magapede faggots under his thumb then, and he knows it now. That's why nothing ever gets done.

Even the most redpilled women are bluepilled

fucking hell, obama was such an embarrassment

You're going to get dry nigger semen and dust on your duck don't do it user

Goddamn. Trump is tweeting that rhetorically as to show a piece of information to those who follow him.

Trump knows exactly why CNN was there. He most likely tipped them off. Fuck he may have tipped them off himself.

You can't poke a hole in it, but it really doesn't matter enough to fucking poke a hole in because Trump is using it rhetorically.

I mean, I know women are fucking stupid, but this is dumb. You're just as fucking stupid as Coulter if you think this is some kind of huge "get" at Trump. I mean are you really this fucking stupid?

Iron Ann is on to the fact that Trump is letting the circus continue. He keeps throwing bones to Democrats that will not reciprocate and playing the optics game, even when we know that it's a losing bet. He could give every American a million dollars and the Left would hate him for it.

she is being retarded. that mueller investigation? it prevents him from directly acting with the fucking FBI right now. he cant do certain things due to the investigation

She is stupid, if Trump does that it opens the door to claims trump is interfering

If a faggot eats the ashes out of a coal burner are those ashes kosher and is it cultural appropriation.

>Trump is doing something
Lol

She does have a point on this one

Attached: 70C2BCB5-C319-4C33-B700-7080B684A1AF.jpg (1125x1521, 251K)

She's owning trump on a daily basis

Attached: 1548448065585.png (426x424, 211K)

>Putin looks Japanese Emperor in eye.

Ha! Manlet!

It's like bullying a wimp in school to toughen him up.

Reading the Trump shill posts is like listening to a battered wife making excuses for her abusive husband.

Ann is spot on. Maybe if some people would not be such shills and had held Trump's feet to the fire he would not have scammed us. We are two years in now.

>Trump shills
They literally don't exist. We do it for free.

Now Shareblue on the other hand. They are getting paid to post here.

>How dare someone criticize my favorite politician.. REEEEEEE

Attached: 1539491695824-2.png (680x550, 68K)

Plot twist: trump had the fbi raid stones house because it’s time for the hammer to drop and he wants the leftists screaming for law and order in re lying to Congress

Trump IS the deepstate you fucktard, this is all bullshit

fuck her right in the pussy

Attached: crashingnosuviors.jpg (472x472, 24K)

>for free
We jannies now

Attached: 7A2C6EB4-471D-481F-A5B9-5B0C3D5BEFDD.jpg (225x225, 9K)

She hasn't been elected would be a start.

She’s going through medopause
Ignore her

Like this roastie has any idea of what is like to be president
Fair weather bitch

Please do.
Please attack Coulter with everything you red hat retards have got.
The fallout will be glorious.

Attached: armchairgeneral.jpg (585x400, 74K)

> fuck Ann Counter

Why? Because she's right?

As a nigger, Obama is actually obliged to bow to real humans.

>medopause

ask me how I know you're a fucking idiot

Yeah anyone unhappy with Trump for flaking out at every opportunity and doubling back on a central campaign promise while sending 10 billion dollars to Mexico and 40 billion fucking dollars to Israel is a shill. Surely no one could actually be displeased with this flawless performance.

Holy crap... I thought this place had mods...

I want her to destroy my liberal balls while I gobble up her shits with a reverence to rival the Eucharist.

Every leftypol hasbara kike paki in here has a reading comprehension of 0. I read no replies

Just to piss you off some more, here’s the same pasta twice. You know it hurts cause it’s true ;)

POST THIS IN EVERY BLACK PILLED SHILL THREAD

WALL IS BEING BUILT;
Sarah Sanders:
>In 21 days President Trump is moving forward building the wall with or without the Democrats. The only outstanding question is whether the Democrats want something or nothing

HAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED SHILLS

ANN COULTER KYS
MIKE THERNOVITCH KYS
LEFTYPOL KYS
HASBARA KYS
PAKIS IN UK KYS
ALL KIKES KYS
LEAFS GET RAKED
NANCY PELOSI KYS
CHUCK SCHUMER KYS

WE ARE BUILDING THAT WALL AND RIDDING AMERICA OF THIS FILTH. REMEMBER WHO TURNED ON AMERICA TODAY twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478

Attached: 7BFB46FD-4250-49DA-9786-3CD1A06EC439.png (750x1334, 179K)

Kek holding his feet to the fire
Based Ann

COPE

This. I wonder how long they can keep up this charade

>implying trump was fairly elected and didn't have Russian agents hack voting machines

Shill copypasta, fuck you

Let's see:

Last time Trump went after the FBI the Demstate used it as a flimsy excuse to open an investigation without limitation on everyone in the United States if anus licker Mueller even caught a hint of their flatulence on the wind...gosh why wouldn't Trump try that again...

Literally did not read the beginning of the post. So sad to Somalians in Sweden. Kys retard

Same. It's all fucked anyway

Because he is giving the dems the rope by which they will hang themselves. This WHOLE thing is about getting working class dems and independents to turn their back on the democrat party for decades. Sucking the ass of illegals is going to cost them bigly once the dust settles on this.

Well, that's one way to join the Mile Wipe Club carlos.gif

She's right.
I don't even like Ann Coulter, but she's still a million times more knowledgeable about government and politics than he is.

>This WHOLE thing is about getting working class dems and independents to turn their back on the democrat party for decades.
it's fucking obviously not working you moron.
there's a visibly really large part of the us that still want the straight opposite and hard not going to deal in good fate so you have two choice
you man up or you cave

Ann 2024

Ann Coulter is the ultimate waifu. A true goddess. I’m toooooo laaaatttteeee

>doubling back on a central campaign promise

"Mexico will pay for the wall." - Donald J. Trump

On NUMEROUS occasions.