TRUMP CALLING OUT THE JEWS FOR WALL

Holy shit I'm not American and even I shivered

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1089201935926939650?s=20

Attached: tweet.png (539x514, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21
nytimes.com/2016/06/21/world/middleeast/west-bank-israel-palestinians-smugglers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Trump

Although you’re a meme flag this is a based post. Sanders announced we will get the wall or we will declare a national emergency

Sarah Sanders:
>In 21 days President Trump is moving forward building the wall with or without the Democrats. The only outstanding question is whether the Democrats want something or nothing
twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21

Attached: 2C947DCA-8C33-4C36-8D22-128D29018A98.png (750x1334, 136K)

Who the fuck is this annoying sperg and why is he the first to comment in every Trump post?

Attached: eugene.png (602x446, 57K)

Something big is about to happen

Attached: 1542155676432.png (646x595, 280K)

Based
Fuck the kosher shills

Attached: 9B7DF43A-BB0E-46F0-B5D9-6429DF2A51A9.jpg (316x202, 5K)

>Using Israel as an ideal example is "calling them out"
What's with all the retards on pol lately?

what’s with all the subversive jews on Jow Forums lately?

That's a concrete wall though, and not steel slats.

Trump never fails to impress me

he should've mentioned that we paid for it

Shit, for a second I thought Bernie suddenly became sensible, and realized it was the other Sanders.

holy shit trump fucked up big time. the last fucking thing israel needs is for their wall to get mainstream media attention, holy shit trump is so fucked. this is only going to grow the anti-israel sentiment among the american left. trump is a goddamned fucking moron

Deport them all & crime will fall

USA will rise again when we all hate Israel

Sounds more like he's praising us desu

But he got one thing wrong, he shows our anti-terrorist wall with the palestinians, which isn't a border wall.
What the fox news host is talking about is our southern border wall with egypt. It was completed in 2013 and it really works, he's right. We went from 50k eritrean niggers crossing our border per year to virtually zero. I believe that there was only 10 border crossings between 2013 and 2018. Definitely Netanyahu's biggest achievement.

lol. nice trips, faggot

holy shit hahahahahahahahaha

Just some Asian with a tiny pecker and an inferiority complex

>USA will rise again when we all hate Israel
israel and the republican party are one and the same, you jack ass. if israel goes down, the republican party goes with it. the democrat base already supports a single state solution and an end to the apartheid government because palestinians out breed and outnumber the israelis.

when you expose israel, you hurt the republican party

what's a pol?

NAMED

Less calling out and more saying “hey look an example of the thing I want working and what do you know we helped pay for the thing”

I hate stupid rhymes no matter who they are coming from. I guess they work, though otherwise moronic corporate jingles wouldn't be a thing.

>t. Kike

>Meme flag
Sage shill threads.

When the wall is started Democrats will initiate violence programs.

Attached: 1511018076104.png (387x333, 313K)

kek fuck Israel. even middle schoolers are back to using Jew as a proper insult.
There is no stopping the tsunami that is anti-semitism

Attached: EEF65BB0-AFEC-40E7-8E55-8DBA958A2B5D.jpg (689x1024, 96K)

are there no-go zones in Israel with sandniggers?

Attached: 1548466349286.jpg (720x710, 62K)

Why are all your diaspora in Congress so hell bent against us having a wall?

What country is on the other side of that wall, kike?

but the shills told me trump had caved and given up on the wall, fake news

>when you expose israel, you hurt the republican party
>implying that's a bad thing
Neocucks need to be shot before we shoot the leftists. Until one party dies for good, we can't make another one gain any real traction because of how (((they))) set up election laws at the state level.

Some chink with more loyalty to his home nation than America, like every other piece of shit nonwhite in this country.

Probably a leaf.

Personally, I like the cage basket trap on that wall....

wahahaha this is some bad pr for israhell well done Trump

every single tweet has this wall of responses by the same group of people that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

>eugene gook

Same as the Krassenkikes. They can't start a conversation unless Trump tweets something.

Bake yourself, kike.

Wrong, the wall isn't preventing african slums in tel aviv.

bump

Attached: the-great-wall-of-china-beautiful-stretch-with-no-tourists.jpg (1200x800, 210K)

Egypt.
The niggers used to travel to the sinai desert and cross over our unprotected border. The Sinai desert is basically the far west as far as law enforcement goes. It's basically run by corrupt Bedouin tribes who accept money from everyone including drug traffickers, human traffickers, ISIS (Ansar bait al-maqdis), Al-Qaeda, etc.

It’s preventing the slums from getting bigger. Those are the nogs that crossed over before it was built.

shills hate when anti-Israel threads get bumped

Attached: 6D4723D5-B4FC-458C-9519-5A10755F0BA0.png (535x352, 308K)

The Colonel??

>something or nothing
They've already displayed that neither daca nor tps is important enough to them to compromise on the wall over... This should be enjoyable.

>kike
>commie
>sensible
lad
Also, el oh fucking el at the discord trannies that actually think they are concensus cracking here.

Since when has Bernie not been sensible?

Attached: 1528925219769.jpg (650x810, 266K)

You're right. Better than nothing though. The problem is that our Supreme Court ruled that they can't be deported

Answer me honestly, if I respect that you have wall and protect your people; are you okay with us doing the same?

It's calling (((them))) out for hypocrisy. Jews here oppose our wall, but it's fine if Israel has one?

>praising Jews is now calling out Jews
you guys are reaching peak levels of brainlet

Attached: 1548435859047.jpg (640x845, 108K)

bullets are more effective than walls

Attached: Untitled.png (491x438, 16K)

>praises jews
>BASED DRUMPF CALLS OUT LE KIKES

Attached: americhess.jpg (544x609, 33K)

Kek. This.

If you lurk enough, you will notice that there is an ebb and flow when it comes to shilling. There are periods where the shills are almost non existent and there are periods where it seems like theres more shills than actual anons. It has to do mostly with funding, when new campaigns get funded for a specific reason we will see a huge surge in shilling. They slide the decent threads with bullshit threads that get flooded with shill comments. You will also notice that in such threads the first 10-30 posts are the same 2-4 shills talking to each other, then they let the newfaggots post a little and come back 1/2 way through the thread to shill some more. This is to make it seem like "their comments are the legitimate Jow Forums consensus" i.e. concesus cracking. It has never once worked and never will work, but sometimes there is a period where it seems like newfaggots are falling for it until oldfags put rekt the shills. double chan Jow Forums has a permanent thread on forum shilling tactics that is mandatory reading.

>CALLING OUT THE JEWS
What? He's been talking about how successful Israel's wall is for months.

>pol
Y’all really do glow and shit

I love this timeline. When our wall is finished. I'm going to visit it regularly and laugh at all the dirty spics on the other side

Attached: e2a.jpg (694x414, 64K)

How do we get libshits to take up the "open borders for Israel" line?

>welcome to Mexico
Lol this is great

EEEERRRRRRAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHH

>liberal faggots can't scream that walls are racist/sexist/hateful because he used Israel as an example
LMAO

Attached: 1342401562417.jpg (493x387, 62K)

Hundred percent. I've been supportive of the U.S border wall since Trump brought it to the attention of the public and i've seen the stats on illegals. I've been looking up to traditional America since i was a child. Besides Israel, for me America is the greatest country on earth. I certainly wouldn't want it to become flooded with millions of violent and hateful hispanics. I certainly wouldn't mind if the aid we receive from the U.S goes to funding your wall.

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: z-team.webm (272x480, 1.06M)

>look guys our greatest ally has a wall why cant we?
>look guys China has a wall why cant we?
This is fucking great. He's forcing the left to openly admit they hate America since g-d's chosen are doing the same thing he wants. He's exposing the jew without lifting a finger like Hitler did

Attached: 1548448397872.gif (391x264, 29K)

Dope beat

Honestly a funny approach could be... gushing compliments on how big and strong their wall is... so erect and stiff... white... with clean lines and architectural sensibilities...

Thanks for taking the extra two seconds to post the source op.

>When you expose Israel, you hurt the establishment politicians

ftfy

> He's forcing the left to openly admit they hate America since g-d's chosen are doing the same thing he wants.
ya totally that moshe

say God

g-d

Then please user we need your help too, all of us down to the singular level need help in passing this. Even if it's just a simple shit post, we are lost over here. We know things are wrong, many of us don't know what it is. Your country is strong, and independent we just want the same thing.
For now we should put aside our differences if you don't mind; and try to strengthen each other so that we can both see a better future tomorrow.

It's literally a wife beating asian who lost his job.

No she never said anything of the sort. Nothing about an emergency. Stop misleading people or is that your job?.

He really is the best

Attached: decc88ef9a4f28ef0e92d4d430efd162f2aeb3a3.jpg (960x540, 64K)

go fuck your self anti-Christ jew who can't say God

Attached: doit.png (680x677, 409K)

We should actually all literally treat the wall like israel treats theirs.

Someone posted this about Israels wall not working

nytimes.com/2016/06/21/world/middleeast/west-bank-israel-palestinians-smugglers.html

Can anyone point out how they are wrong?

welp guess he's gonna get impeached.
No one talking about Israel unless it authorized by Israel

based trips

Paid shill

Just look at the comments. All the jews and NPC's are in a full mental breakdown.

Attached: jotarokek.png (600x400, 261K)

>this is only going to grow the anti-israel sentiment among the american left
Ohnothatsucks.png

important

Attached: judeans.png (900x3186, 814K)

Walls don't work effectively, the purpose of the Israeli regime's wall is to land grab, not necessarily to stop migration or violence.
If you want to stop migration, you gotta fix the root cause encouraging migration in the first place which is always the Jews destroying other countries and economies.

Attached: Palestine across the wall.jpg (956x1433, 277K)

God. Jesus christ it's a meme you spergs. Trump is doing the right thing which is slowly turning his base towards asking about the JQ. In this day and age you cant just scream gas the kikes you have to slowly ease normies into the redpill. Talking about how Israel has a wall proves that Jews are hypocrites but more importantly it gets normies talking about Jews. Trump cant even get nailed with the antisemitism card because all he's doing is showing what Israel has

Attached: 1548521306051.jpg (216x233, 9K)

bumbing for pointing the jew tricks out president

Attached: 1548217430319.jpg (823x960, 68K)

But they do work. Pic related.

Attached: israelborder.jpg (1024x690, 78K)

BUILD A WALL AND CRIME WILL FALL.

How dense must be his supporter to believe him?

>Trusting a graph that was made by Jews
C'mon now. ISIS in the Sinai and Egypt is doing more than the wall is.

How’d you past the filter?

Laughable idiot

Faggot

>flag

Attached: 7B627F96-3626-46C8-B935-2BE82141BBF2.jpg (1024x808, 131K)

*kill them all

memeflag

Attached: memeflags.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Attached: 1545344244884.jpg (1024x350, 61K)