Cheating among third world students in European colleges is rampant

academia.stackexchange.com/questions/123793/cheating-among-the-international-students-very-common-in-college-what-should-i

>"I am an international student in an European country"
>"more than half of the students are overtly cheating"
>"lecturers do not take any measures, all they do is warn them and let it continue"
>"local students do not even dare to cheat"
>"I came from a third-world country where, even if you go to a low-quality university and are busted while cheating, you have no chance to continue your education"

What can be done about this Jow Forums?

Attached: 1543351417257.jpg (750x745, 392K)

3 weeks till national emergency
better start running Nancy

Cheating is rampant in American colleges too

If you want to get rid of it, stop making gpa a factor for employment/graduate school admissions

Yes, but it is interesting that international students cheat their way through college while locals "do not even dare to cheat", at least in that poster's experience, I'm wondering if that pattern is common in Europe.

How do you think Jamal on the football team is staying on the team? This has gone on for decades, unchecked.

only the Muhammads and hello kitties try to cheat at my university...everyone else is smart enough to realize how fucked you could get

get rid of foreigners

uhhh what? That is extremely retarded, how else would on qualify for grad school?

Entrance exams. He asked what could be done about it. There is no other way to remove cheating. The punishment for getting caught cheating in the US is a letter on your transcript saying you cheated, at best. It is still very common, just nobody really talks about it.

Agreed, but we know it ain't gonna happen. Not only that, I'm pretty sure those top rankings they do of universities give them points based on how "international" they are, so there's even an incentive to get more foreigners.

Attached: 1544134687342.jpg (1079x1079, 469K)

Here in Iraq cheating in School and college are shockingly rampant

Can confirm, the amount of zipper heads that have economics formulas written on their fore arms walking into a testing site is rampant. I guess cheating and manipulating is just a part of nip culture.

At my university in engineering the Saudi and Chinese kids were the worst cheaters. Fuck them, I hate them so much I hope the shitty reactors they design explode on them

Holy shit, I am a University researcher that has taught every once and a while.
Chinese students will do an essay together and copy paste stuff from WebMD, then all turn in identical essays. Same with any worksheet, they are exactly the same.
I've had to interview Chinese students with perfect English GRE scores and TOEFL that barely speak English.
Their transcripts are completely made up, you can ask them what they did in the courses and they won't have an answer.
I have had to zero some students grades because they have sent people to take the test for them thinking I wouldn't notice.
I have seen students using their University emails on Chinese forms to buy and sell essays.

Attached: 1547568992342.jpg (750x744, 250K)

Europeans are naive retards, it's tempting to cheat them.

at my college everyone knew that cheating was done by the nonwhites

My Dad used to teach MBA's at a pretty good biz uni with lots of int students, well over a decade ago, maybe 2
they pay
they get good grade
'meritocracy'
'education'
i feel zero guilt for not paying attention at school

>they have sent people to take the test for them thinking I wouldn't notice
That's really fucking funny. What's your area? I'm doing my masters in math, but might switch to stats for the phd or even just jump ship, learning that all those gender hacks are professors kind of made me lose my faith in academia.

Attached: 1547742939119.jpg (1074x1200, 185K)

Biology.
It is insane, the classes are like 35 people and they think I can't tell Asians apart.
Stats / modeling is a great thing to get a PhD in, you can pretty much sell your skills to any lab. High stability, but it looks like a lot of tedious computer work.

Definitely true in America

Last semester I took linear algebra, and when I got to the room all the squints
were in the very front of the room, the entire row was filled.

the proctors for our midterm exam wanted everyone spaced half apart, and told them they had to move.

They refused to move. The proctor is standing 10 feet in front of this group of chinks, telling them to move, and not a single person stood up.

As the exam time came closer, the proctor just gave up and let them take the exam there.

I was furious.

>What can be done about this
stay home you fucking monkeys

serb here. 4th semester informatic student reporting in. grade average 1,2 courtesy of cheating. non cheaters are just retarded. if i get caught, ill just study legit retake the exam because the examiner will just hover around my desk like a hawk. no feel beats walking into a exam, you don't know even what the module is about " (European law or some shit) and getting an A

Attached: 1542701552569.gif (660x780, 201K)

If the punishment for cheating is less than the reward for winning the goal of the game is to cheat

are chinks literal NPCs?

Yes, job prospects were one the major things that made me think about the switch, there was also a change in how I view the world philosophically speaking, from a scientistic and materialistic view to something a little more nuanced, but that's kinda boring.

I also started taking more interesting in data where as I had none a few months ago, this phrase by Conan Doyle lit a bulb in my brain: "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Which I think is what a lot those gender fucks and marxists tend to do. Sorry for talking so much shit.

Attached: 434c30fa167a99b72cf586339080630a.jpg (500x342, 123K)

duh everyone cheats. Studying is for losers

Damn, I don't think that shit would fly in Brazil, maybe if they were all black but I don't think so (but they don't really need that since we have actual racial tribunals to get more blacks in colleges).

this only stupid white people follow the rules

I used to date a Taiwanese girl who was working on an English literature degree but her grasp on the language was about at a 1st or 2nd grade level, so she was way in over her head. She would constantly get asked to rewrite papers because she'd literally cut and paste wikipedia or sparknotes articles and pass them off as an original essay. It blew my mind because she received no discipline for this. Apparently asians have this "if someone else already said it better than me, why waste time writing it again" mentality that sort of makes sense but is totally at odds with western education (which is theoretically about learning instead of demonstrating knowledge, where as asians only give a shit about scoring well on standardized tests)

After awhile she asked me to help her with her papers, and since I knew her professors were too cucked to give her a bad grade or punish her, I started writing over the top redpilled papers about whatever book she was writing, and I'd slip in as much engrish as possible to make it believable. It was fucking hilarious how she'd always get B's on these papers with her faggot professors writing "I'm not sure that's what the author actually meant" comments all over it

untrue. my best friend is white. he cheats too. rules are for retards. i suggest some game theory if you want to do anything worthwhile in life Cletus

Attached: images.jpg (244x206, 13K)

A general trend I have noticed is that students from Asia, even good students, are taught to memorize and not create.
I can give them a multiple choice asking very specific information, like what is the chemical structure of DNA, and they will answer it perfectly. But if I ask them to design an experiment to test some hypothesis, they freeze up. I think their entire education is based on memorization.

Yeah, I'm starting to think that I should just become a nigger jew and just start cheating at everything I can get away with, when I was doing my bachelors everyone in my class would just cheat and I always tried being some honorable faggot.

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

>her faggot professors writing "I'm not sure that's what the author actually meant" comments all over it
This is hilarious, good shit user

Was it actually sideways?

Top kek I hope you're telling the
Truth

so chinks are perfect for doing repetitive tasks that only require memorization of work steps? Sound like the perfect factory workers to me

Definitely happened. It was fun and hilarious but I got really bitter after awhile because I knew if a white guy turned in those papers with his real name he'd probably get expelled or disciplined and I started to hate her for mister magoo'ing her way through college with ease despite being dumb as a rock and barely being able to read or speak English. Then I visited her family in taiwan and it sealed the deal, everyone in Taipei seemed like they had internalized those normally negative stereotypes of Americans as obsessed with consumer culture and eating and decided to run with them. We'd eat like 5 huge meals a day and spend the rest of our time shopping in malls and listening to justin bieber. Shit drove me insane so I broke it off with her after getting back home. This was way before the npc meme but that was definitely the way I saw her and couldnt stand her or her shitty little island after awhile

Cheating is rampant
Mostly because a lot of the low-to-mid level STEM jobs are really last generations technician jobs and pay well.
Why not cheat if you might be able to get 50k-60k a year down the road?

I'm no goodie two shoes Either
But everyone is cheating. Getting homework answers from last years students. Using the textbook answer keys. Professors so lazy they give the same test every year, so all you have to do is have the graded answers from last year.
But again with most students taking out loans working 2 jobs. What would you do to earn double or triple what you're earning right now in a nice cushy office job?

Attached: 1459818071575.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Attached: fb3.png (760x524, 146K)

Globalism is such a mistake. I love the idea of academic inquiry and learning how to think instead of just memorizing a list of facts, I love the idea of altruism, I love the idea of liberalism, but these ideals are so fucking stupid when you invite people who dont understand or respect the rules to play your game. You'll never win.

This is a problem I have. I have to do so much extra work because the student groups save every fucking test and worksheet I have ever made.
I wish could just grade the students performance as a whole and not have to have metrics and grading rubrics. I can pretty accurately determine if a student is an A, B, C, ect after a very short interaction with them. Really, the biggest factor is their attitude towards learning.
But no, I get below average students submitting every question I marked wrong on their test for a regrade citing some non-relevant paper they found on google as proof they were right. Pisses me off to no end because none of them read that paper from 1938 before they took the test.

>>"local students do not even dare to cheat"
haha pussies cheating is a important skill that every man should have

people who follow the rulers like retards are the NPCs not the Chinese .

>Brazilian university
What do they even teach? How to murder people on the street?

>love the idea of liberalism,
faggot

t. chink

Following rules without question is litrally a NPCs trait , it is the players that broke the rules and find all the bugs

I used to love those ideas, but if you buy into them everyone takes advantage of you or gets a competitive edge in general, this is basically outlined in Plato's Republic. So now I only care about my own tribe (which in Brazil basically means your family) and my own well being, I think that's pretty much what's gonna happen in Europe and the US, goodbye social trust, goodbye social democracy, everyone for themselves.

show me your flag chink. I know its true

Mohammed stop it i dont care what you think

You must be a NEET. Not cheating is only harming yourself. It took me way too long to figure this out, don't make my mistake.

Attached: animal-3879373_960_720.jpg (960x642, 191K)

college is a meme

It's just two different classes of npc's. Cheating, swindling, and gambling have been integral to Asian cultures since the dawn of time. They arent clever for doing this, they're just doing what Russian hogs do when they are set loose in the midwestern US. They are an invasive species that the locals arent adapted to compete with.

I once proofread a group university assignment it was all in illegible Engrish, but those people pass because the money is too good to turn down.

>They arent clever for doing this
yes they are ,their succes in american society and in every other western society proves it

huh good guess. But being a neet means my existence is cheating, so fuck you.

just confirms what I thought

This is a stupid attitude for Universities.
A degree is only worth the credibility of the University. When looking at applicants, I always check the quality of the place they got their degree. What is the schools average GPA, drop out rates, pass rates, ect. If a school is known for cheating it hurts everyone who applies from that school.

whats the correct approach to fix everything if you're a late 20s doomer? for a friend

Attached: 1468555246354.png (265x289, 191K)

who cares, acceleration is kind of the point. fuck it. whites will survive this. winter people always outlast the equatorial niggers.

To be fair having to memorize formulas is fucking stupid. I liked that most of my engineering professors gave us a formula sheet and the test was how to use them not remember them.

Exhibiting cultural essentialism is as NPC as it gets. Goal driven NPC's > muh values driven NPC's

Get your life in order, and fix what you can withing your domains of competence.

You mean the same chinks that will hit a baby in the street with their car have few scruples about cheating on a college exam? You don't fucking say

Attached: queen!.jpg (719x1024, 98K)

I see professors more as gatekeepers of higher earning power rather than teachers.
Your in Norway so I don't know how the college system works there but here in America. We have a limited amount of financial aid if you're poor and most have to take out loans.
If some history teacher give me a D which brings down my GPA(gpa above 2.0 is required in most schools) and I have to retake it to graduate.

That is 15 weeks of time wasted and added stress to bring up gpa in other classes. AND an extra semester of work before graduation. Possibly more loans or throwing more money on a situation.

Cheating quickly not only becomes a more desirable option. But in some cases it becomes the only option when taking harder class concurrently(Or for some majors enjoying the "college life" that cost 30k a year in loans)

Even if I am genuinely interested in history. I still have signal processing, digital electronics, and network analysis. Would you take the risk with 60k/yr being a possibility in the future?

Attached: driving_with_anger.gif (338x252, 2.78M)

Unfortunately, cheating is the only way to compete with the Asiatic termites our gracious leaders have imported into our homes and communities. It would be nice to learn things and receive a grade that accurately reflects your understanding of the material, it would be nice to study beside people with a sincere passion for their subject, it would be nice to have a degree that's actually worth something and not the same quality of your standard talentless pajeet diploma mill, but that's not the world we live in.

Chinks and pajeets and kikes are atheistic consumers who do not understand concepts like creativity and individual worth. Creativity and individual worth are Western concepts their brains struggle to grasp. These people are not human beings, they are insects who exist to work and stuff their faces as efficiently as possible. Cheating is just part of that chink efficiency

>I'm smart because I'm too stupid to do my own assignments
The chink mind at work, ladies and gentlemen. It's one thing to cheat, it's another thing to be proud about it. Asiatics don't understand that they cheat because they're too stupid to keep up with the material, not because they're clever. They don't understand that they take advantage of well meaning people because they're evil soulless vermin who have never experienced an individual thought in the entirety of their lives, not because they see a path that nobody else does.

Scum, scum, scum.

>What can be done about this Jow Forums?
Nothing. You need to realize that for a lot of these people, they think cheating and not getting caught is the point of the test. They don't even fathom that having the capacity to properly retain the knowledge required is possible.

>"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."
I like this a lot.

You're fucking retarded. Allowing cheating degrades society by allowing people who are incapable to get into positions of authority that are of critical importance. This is why third world nigger people create shithole countries. They're not only less capable, but they also lack the proper moral foundations to foster stability and competence.

>If a school is known for cheating it hurts everyone who applies from that school.
Go read about the cheating that happens at US service academies and Ivy League schools. It is almost expected at those places. JFK's dad literally hired a professional writer for his papers.

The amount of bullshit I saw niggers get away with in college was astonishing. Not even attempting to hide their cheating, pulling essays off the internet, cursing and talking shit to professors, etc. All of which would have gotten a whiteboy expelled forever. If they actually ever did get called out for their shit, the coach would have a talk with the prof and make sure Devonte could play in this weekend’s game.

I bet if the topic wasn't prefaced with "i'm an international student," the faggots there would accuse him of being racist.

Entrance exams are much fairer than standardized testing and GPA requirements and actually demonstrate your individual worth and knowledge. Universities like UChicago and Harvard would be totally off-limits to chinks if they had the same admissions requirements they did half a century ago, because then they didn't just test how well you could bubble in answers--they tested your aptitude for Western academic culture.

If you didn't have a total mastery of the English language, the math questions would be incomprehensible. If you couldn't present an original point of view on an ancient historical event, there was no point in even answering the question. It was a test of CULTURE as much as it was of knowledge.

Attached: one[1].jpg (800x419, 41K)

you are just jelous of asian succes , have you ever been to an asian country? they are the most individualistic people on earth

I dont disagree with that. That's why China is painfully mediocre despite being old as fuck. But they are culturally suited to thrive in western contexts because westerners have a bunch of (in the mind of a Chinese person) pointless decorum and foolish blind trust that allows them to be walk all over westerners. It wont result in a thousand years of prosperity, but it will net them great gains in the short term.

Attached: 1461292247479.png (506x608, 75K)

Alright I'll take back calling you retarded then.

Based.

Here you can buy a 3 year nurse school degree for 1000€, and a C1 German Sprachdiplom for 300€, universally accepted in the entire EU. Poor Austrian and German seniors save all their money and pay health insurance all their lives only to have their health insurance provider hire a bunch of clueless slavniggers.

i heard romanians do that a lot

They are still following rules, they are just following chink rules.
Chinsects are still NPCs

The money is simply THAT good it makes no sense to do otherwise. Especially jobs like nursing, construction work, painters etc. where you can't fuck anything up but which still require certificates, diplomas, etc. You think some 80 year old Hans gives a shit whether the person washing their butt is fluent in German or can deliver a baby or whatever it is nurses do? You think anyone else would give a shit?

For you cheaters out there, you better hope that your cheating represents resilience and high problem solving skills. If not, you'll eventually be exposed for the fraud that you are. The key is to game the system while also working your ass off, not just be a lazy fuck.

How the fuck can you have to cheat to get through uni. I literally had to skip an entire semester of exams to avoid getting a top grade (which I regret). All you remtards who keep talking about how Asians have such high IQs, these are meant to be their smartest bunch and they still have to cheat to not fail.

Good point, all those stack exchange sites are pozzed to no end with leftist garbage.

I graduated at FGV doing nothing but threatening nerds if they didn't help me in my exams and fucking every woman on my campus. I earn 15k a month now. Studying is for losers. All those "great students" work their ass off to make money for me, lmao

No one likes to admit it, but cheaters prosper.

Last semester in differential equations I caught a couple chinks copying off each other and using their phones during the test. When I turned in my test I told the professor and she looked at the camera footage, they didn't show up the class again. Felt good.

>go take exam in 2nd year of college
>30ish white bitch keeps hovering over the white students and ignoring the minorities
>stares down at me for a few minutes, then pretends to walk off before whipping right around to look at me again with this autistic "AHA" look on her face
>frowns at the sight of me not cheating and moves on

Attached: 1513295145965.jpg (500x500, 31K)

>fills the void in his life with lawn care and house work
fuck you

Threatening nerds? Sounds mighty suspicious, you wouldn't need to do that here, I'm calling bullshit.

It really depends on the environment. We don't live in a 'space race' country anymore. Today, whoever dies with the most stuff wins and whoever can keep that machine running gets paid handsomely. It's probably a transitional period as we spiral into eventual conflict again, but god damn it's infuriating to lay witness to all of it first-hand.

>uni
NEET master race, fags

Attached: neet.png (400x400, 249K)

I know that feeling, it is horrible to see how Brazil was considered the Empire of the Tropics back in the 19th century and realize that are whole history form then on has been a slow degeneration that always manages to keep the country afloat somehow, I'd prefer a swift death than this garbage.

Attached: The_Black_Prince_of_Crecy.jpg (1471x1041, 413K)

So much this

Bump

South America in general had a very promising future. Even in the mid-to-late 1800's, Argentina was set to outpace the United States. We know what happened today. These days the opportunities are still great, but the rampant corruption and lack of trust leeches the wealth of its nations dry like parasites.

Indeed, and in an age of unfettered materialism cheaters prosper the most.

I don't think Brazil will ever come close to the more developed countries, not unless people realize that we live in a low trust society and this liberal democracy/ social democracy thing won't work, and embrace the model we had back then, which was pretty authoritarian by today's standards. Even people like Bolsonaro talk about "defending" our democracy when, if he actually wanted to save the country, he should be ditching democracy altogether, 8 years from now we'll swing left again and continue our inevitable progressive march, such is democracy.

Attached: LIBERALISM.jpg (1200x695, 170K)

learn a trade. whats a degree worth when literally every single dumbshit nigger spic and whatever other 75IQ asshole has one
get established and learn to fix bikes, cars, guitars, old fucking furniture whatever, fix and flip the shit