>still a soulless atheist

Attached: Mary_Disgusted.png (478x720, 802K)

Atheists are NPCs. Just ask them, hey atheists, do you have a Soul?

Attached: 1545412502157.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

I'm a proud atheist and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Deal with it.

Attached: 1442578685426.jpg (850x1100, 205K)

Well, there was something they did in Spain and they could do it again.

God laughed when I asked which religion is correct so wft am I supposed to do, the Tao atleast has some good life lessons.

>lol dude not believing in jewish religions is so dumb lmao fedora tippers
You Christians and Muslims are literally NPCs.

Attached: Shroud.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

Attached: 1511963671612.png (900x3186, 814K)

Are you really expecting me to read all that boring-ass shit? Get a grip, sonny.

that shit is called weaponized autism. Its effective and you should read it. God is real, user

You believe in the Universe . The Universe is everywhere and everything , all is the Universe . The Universe is God . = You are not an atheist .

funnily enough, the fedora isn't and never was an atheist thing.
that correlation was entirely forced by left-leaning (((internet media)) when atheists refused to join feminist-leaning "atheism plus",
and bolstered by redditors pasting anti-religious quotes on pics of random kids from deviantart.
even the infamous euphoria pic is a fake, and we have no idea what the guy actually looked like

t. catholic if that's in any way important

Attached: 2008.png (545x547, 101K)

*tips*

oh no, i am now discredited

Attached: npc.png (533x539, 133K)

>catholic
>defends atheism
>has a folder of pro-atheist memes
>catholic

jews hate jesus

Attached: 181220.png (881x703, 138K)

jews rejoice that whites have turned away from Christianity

Attached: 183710.png (1200x900, 346K)

>pro-atheist
you seem to have forgotten that it was used to shut up anti-feminists, MRAs back when they were a thing, and anyone trying to talk about GG or pizzagate.

i'm not an atheist; i pity them. how do you expect to reclaim these lost brothers if we keep shitting on them with msm falsehoods?

Newfag

Look, you're an atheist, I get it, it's obvious, but there is no chance at getting any christian to feel anything but disgust for you.

>You believe in the Universe
no, i can't refute the current facts that support it
>The Universe is everywhere and everything
no, you obviously lack even a basic understanding of physics.
>all is the Universe
no, it is finite, again see above.
>The Universe is God
no, you could say life, or mans ability to create is god, OR the universe, depending on your etymology
> = You are not an atheist .
correct

keep falling for psyops and driving people away if that's what you wish.
the atheism movement was created to destabilize our morals and all you're doing is pushing them into it further.
you're a complete faggot, but God bless you anyway, and I really mean that.

There is no relationship to be had with an atheist, no brotherhood, your people hate God, and hate us for loving Him. No matter how you sugarcoat it, there is no commonality to be had with an atheist. Should the holy spirit choose to show an atheist the error of his ways, then hallelujah, but as a man I have no way of converting anyone. If you weren't an atheist you'd know this.