Where is she?

I WANT PROOF OF LIFE, NOW !!!

Attached: Proof of Life.jpg (767x767, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2005/07/28/when_justices_refuse_to_retire/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>yawwwwwnnn
Anyone else getting sleepy? I’m getting real sleepy

sage

Attached: IMG_2092.jpg (1024x461, 64K)

You're demanding proof of life at an Uzbekistani tunic-weaving forum? Go sperg out on Twitter or Reddit, child. You have to be 18 to post here.

shill hate that you're demanding proof of life, what a useless bunch of discord tranny's they are

im going to take a nap.

bump

She has placed three votes thus far. This is the issue we need to push.

"IS SHE ALIVE?" is crude to many people and turns them off. Start asking why she is allowed to vote if she is in such bad shape she can't show up. People get this without having to feel bad about themselves.

Attached: ginnyagain.jpg (688x868, 558K)

bump

Good point. Aren't there rules about this? I mean, how is a supreme court judge allowed to vote when they can't attend the sessions? Is she talking to the rest of the judges via the phone or a virtual meeting set-up? Has anyone even seen her or heard her voice?

She’s gotta be high as a kite on painkillers. If not now then surely she was at the beginning on the month. That’s gotta impair your judgement

I had some threads going before and lawfags supposedly chimed in and said it was not legal to vote if you aren't there. But none showed any proof, just made claims. But if you read these puff piece articles, they repeatedly claim she is GOOD. STRONG. and working from home read transcripts.
Exactly.

Attached: ginnycnn.jpg (802x836, 342K)

Attached: proof of life.png (1409x1733, 3.64M)

Also, they go on and on about SCJs with failing health continuing to serve and vote. BUT THEY ALL SHOWED UP. That is the key difference. I have found not a single bit of evidence that any SCJ has ever voted in absentee before.

Attached: ginnytimes.jpg (702x907, 747K)

You're correct. I was just reading about this. Politico claims she is coming back in February. Also, I didn't realize how many complete mental cases there were on the court in the past. One was still a justice for a dozen years while living in an asylum and one described him as a "babbling idiot". Another justice, in the 40s, who was a drug addict, was so incapacitated that his law clerk and two other justices cast votes on his behalf. This is really messed up. I can't find any rules governing instances of mental incapacity or being unable to function in your role as a judge.

>living in an asylum
>cast votes on his behalf
These people are all of course puppets to a degree so none of this surprises me and I'd not be surprised to learn that they never showed up anywhere before and controlled results were just disseminated to the public.

But now it's 2019 and I think we have a chance to slightly improve our lot by pushing this. It seems wrong to people, pretty much everyone, and we have the ability to point it out now.

Interesting article. archive.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2005/07/28/when_justices_refuse_to_retire/

She's been dead for weeks now

February 2nd is Ground Hog Day. Maybe RBG will make an appearance back on the court that day? It seems logical to have justices sign a document when they first join the court that triggers their retirement if they become mentally or physically incapacitated. I guess I am just shocked that there are no rules in place for when these things happen. In some cases they were gone from the court for over a decade and still a justice.

Nice try

>archive.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2005/07/28/when_justices_refuse_to_retire/
>(He said he would vote only in cases that would otherwise end in a tie.)
Ginsburg's first vote stopped Trump's border asylum decree. Since then she has voted twice when it didn't matter. So they are planning on her voting on everything.

I guess this is where both these issues come to play. We need to see her with our own eyes voting in some way or she'll soon be voting on something that matters.

Attached: regnquist.jpg (599x964, 1.24M)

Where can I get the Link

The definition of the phrase "good behavior" is at question.

If she can not prove to the American people that she is even alive than does she meet the requirement?

Imagine she really was dying and her family wanted privacy and youre here demanding proof of her living body.

Attached: 1538167870358.jpg (1679x1156, 874K)

She has a requirement to at all times provide proof that she is among the realm of the living.

Are they keeping the kike in ice, because at some point it starts to smell.

im here, hi

It's extremely fucking disgusting how some people can act untouched and uninhibited and you aren't supposed to criticize anything about them just because they subscribe to a certain political party. Why don't Republicans chimp out and investigate to find out? This "mystery" would have ended in a day had they not been part of the same (((system))). Even something as innocent as Trump sending a group of doctors to Ginsburg's house to make sure she's fit enough to attend the next SOTU would have been enough. But no, a Tajik ichthyology bulletin has to find out ways to hack the fabric of reality just so a bunch of fucking gov boomers will, maybe, do their job. Fuck this.

>RBG on deathbed
>heart monitor speeds up
>about to buy it
>lean in close
>whisper in ear
>"I'm gonna call in the nurses so they can beat the shit out of your chest, stab through your ribcage, and shove things down your throat to keep you alive for 3 more days."

Attached: pepe reaper ginsburg.png (880x593, 858K)

Show proof that Kavanaugh isn't a rapist.

Here's a picture of Kavanaugh not raping anyone.
(((You're))) welcome.

Attached: 5614192nigger.jpg (1500x2076, 741K)

>pelvis region cropped out of the picture
Clever. What are you trying to hide?

This. When old people go code and the family or people in charge don't realize it's over, it's basically an order to torture and beat the old person while at the same time keeping them alive.