Cortez is right, we need to tax the jews at 70%

Attached: 1539726112459.jpg (750x759, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175178589/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199734906/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cats!

Attached: SACFDE.png (2852x1488, 3.07M)

Oh yeah im sure those greedy jew rats will selflessly pay their share and wont loophole

>all your base (are) belong to us

Yikes that's almost as bad as "Pokemon GO to the polls"

Lol that's a YIKES from me too.

Yikes and Haha posting will carry us through 2020

>uses YIKES unironically like the zoomer he is

Suggesting a fast neck.

herb jewish shill threads
Jews rape kids and drink their blood

Attached: CCC50283-DDB2-4774-A4E5-1BBA60058E20.png (1080x1080, 400K)

Fuck New York, and all New York fag liberals.

How long are you shameless shills going to post poll results before you realise that nobody here believes a single one of them.

Also here's a graph for those of you who don't understand economics.

Attached: laffercurvegraph.png (600x434, 72K)

fixed

Attached: 1540114415680.png (600x434, 73K)

Lel isn’t that just for one rate? Each person is afflicted by multiple taxes therefore raising the rates

The commies can't understand this

>le meme from the year 2000
why is the (are) in parenthesis? Is it 1/3 Jewish?

We need the rich to pay 99 percent of taxes. Not 82%.

Attached: FT_17.10.04_taxes_stats.png (420x400, 15K)

President Cuck is not getting his wall -- not now, not in three weeks, not ever

deal with it

Attached: 51046101_641810616235495_1870084642497888256_n.jpg (676x960, 68K)

this, income from 50k-500k should be tax free

Please do this. When we brexit we will drop our taxes proper low to improve our competitiveness. We will mop up all your millionaires

based

Next week she's gonna be posting that O RLY owl. Man, she is so fresh and current just what America needs

Wrong. A common lie of the laffer curve is found in depictions that put the peak at 70%.

Go look up a few studies done on countries that increased their tax rate and compare it to the overall tax revenue. Even 60% is a stretch of reality. In most cases, it's around 50%.

Does AOC unironically believe she can get Jow Forums culture on her side if she shills vidya and memes? They're incompetent either way

who cares? I don't want to maximize revenue, I want to bring the system down!

the backlash against billionaires is forming right before our eyes, trump screwed it up big time

lmao please let her say "the cake is a lie XD" next

Am I supposed to care? Most billionaires are tools of the left. Bezos, the Zucc, Tom Cock. Only Elon Musk is based.

Boomers on suicide watch

she’s plainly retarded, if i’m being honest. have any of you heard her speak?

>all your base are belong to us
If that isn't peak millennial catering idk what is. Sad thing is I know a lot of fags who will vote for a chick just because the fact that she can reference old memes.

She probably has some Chapo fag ghost writing for her. And of course the new breed of Tucker Carlson Republicans will agree with her on this, that doesn't mean she's taking the Republican base. It still comes down to Michael Malice's question that separates the sides. "Do you believe some people are better than others?" If you answers with a "yes, of course" you're staying on the right... If you answer with some long winded speech you're staying on the left

don't forget to donate to mermaids, guys

She is trying so hard to be hip and quirky.
10:1 she runs for president as the "millennial candidate"

Basically tax rates only affect certain incomes
So if I made 100,000 the first 25000 would be taxed differently than the 75000th dollar

better than the boomer candidate

AoC can have 70% of my family's wealth when we're given titles of nobility with powers and privileges associated with them, such as preferential seating in political office.

What she wants is retarded, nobody would ever agree, and it'd put her bourgeois ass out of a job.

>how do you do fellow gamers
Jesus christ woman

She doesn’t want 70% of your wealth you absolute fucking retard, do you not understand what a marginal tax rate means

Jesus nothing gets through to you idiots, fucking soundbites is all that’s needed to herd you

Haha remember 2007 dude

She, in fact, says she wants to tax the wealthy at 70%.

My family would fall under her proposed taxes. Money would stop trickling down to thousands of family members. And none of us would have anything to show for it but less money.

Noble titles or GTFO, commie.

No, it isn't

Big yikes

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 67K)

>Tax Jews
Daily reminder AOC is a Jew loving commie. She voted in favor of a bill granting $815,300,000 to Israel for the development of advanced weapons systems.

Attached: AOCSupportsIsrael.jpg (485x562, 113K)

Do you make over 10 million dollars a year? Stop fucking LARPing and kill yourself.

Thousands of family members? Are you Saudi or something?

Trickle down economics, leftist fags

She used the 20 year old based meme... how dare she put her putrid commie stain on my pure master race pc gamer culture.

Attached: tamir sapir trumpsoho Memes.png (752x348, 316K)

Attached: TRUMP IBIBIBI BIBI.png (794x438, 504K)

Still choosing ZOG controlled sides like a bunch of good cuckolds for the Jew Terrorist Occupiers? Good goys, good goys!!!

Attached: JEW WORLD ORDER PRESIDENT PUPPET TRUMP OBAMA NEXTd.png (863x642, 407K)

prides comes before a fall

Attached: JEWPUTIN.jpg (609x343, 26K)

Attached: EPSTEOIN TRUMP EPSTEIN JEFF JEWS.png (794x405, 605K)

didnt clinton try this same thing?

i can only cringe so hard for so long

Attached: the altright naz bol eric striker stormfront david duke richard spencer rightwing zog agents exposed (1140x1140, 3.46M)

No, trustfundanon doesn't make >$10m, hes afraid of losing family gibs.

Attached: David Duke s now Davis Dupe he Pushes Trump and Pushing Trump is Pro-Israel and AntiWhite he is a Ju (1360x1116, 1.61M)

Check out ron paul : )

Attached: Ron paul.png (644x491, 494K)

>jews
>wages

Top income bracket, the "1%" is people who make 350,000 or more a year, aka not a single person on Jow Forums

all your base...
that's a meme I've not heard in a long time, a long time

Attached: are belong to us.png (400x259, 199K)

The force is strong with this one.

MUST DESTROY

Discord trannies are behind the spamming of AOC, Gabbard, blacked,
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175178589/
For new thread explanation on shills:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199734906/
in every thread, post for newfags

Dear god I hope this image is satire and not the product of intense schizophrenia

The Rich are not rich because they obey any retard that stands in their way. If you try to tax them too much, they will just relocate elsewhere and cease to pay any taxes in your commie country.

Attached: breadlines.jpg (900x439, 107K)

This and /thread

Well, cultural appropriation does hurt. Kill me Pham

Zero fucking chance she controls her twitter account. She's a prefabricated entity that was focused grouped and finely tuned to fool retarded millennials and dumb brown people. Pay attention to how finely crafted her social media posts are vs. how she behaves and speaks in public. In public, she sounds like a fucking airhead. She can barely put a sentence together.

Attached: 1542647636974.png (561x524, 283K)

Best way is to tax everyone around 80% also to encourage women to work, men wont be able to bring in enough income.

Twitch.tv was groomed for her. They cannot get away with taking ‘all your base’ ... I didn’t know I could hurt more

if the rats promote her then you know they have a work around to not get taxed ... if they start to go against her and you'll know when it happens because their rat controlled media it will be nothing but negative news stories against her , and that's when you know they are afraid of the 70%

Attached: 1547646751802.jpg (500x314, 127K)

I know right! I cant stand that Billionaire Nancy Pelosi!!

Why is she writing it like the title of the next Evangelion movie?

>We need the rich to pay 99 percent of taxes
Then they leave, just like in France when they tried to pull this off.
>High taxes have contributed to an exodus of millionaires from France. Around 10,000 millionaires left the country in 2015, followed by 12,000 last year, according to New World Wealth
I suppose it's just to hard for NPC commies like you to remember back to 2012, use jewgle.

Attached: commie_npc.png (500x481, 285K)

>taxes jews at new tax rate
>jews dont like it and move out of the country to some places like Ireland that has a low tax rate
>suddenly cant tax the jews
>suddenly rate of taxes go down
>gotta tax poor people more to make up for those rich jews leaving to keep the amount the same.

Attached: The New Right Goyim Goddess Emily Youcis Dailystormer Patrick Little Weev.png (516x281, 192K)

Death in june pretty based huh?

Attached: death in june nsbm black metal lgbt israel jew world order faggots.png (776x612, 468K)

but all the jews have to do is legally move out and then poor people, like you, will take the brunt of the damage and have to make up for said losses by being taxed more.

BASED

Attached: IGOR KOLOMOGHT.png (1360x768, 1.4M)

>people approve of people other than themselves being taxed
What a shock.

SUPER BASED

Attached: 1546914411478.png (1582x471, 1.09M)

HYPER BASED

Attached: Roger stone the faggot who licks tranny boobs.png (1360x762, 1.84M)

Attached: JEW BITCH TRUMP WHITEGENOCIDE EUROPA MEME WHITE PRIDE REDICE RADIO LANA LOKTEFF.png (865x489, 443K)

Attached: ADAM GREENJEW.png (379x277, 199K)

Attached: Patrick Little.png (3000x3278, 3.93M)

the borat of music

Attached: TRUMP ANTI WHITE JEW ZOG.png (478x323, 248K)

i like how everyone is trying to pass it off like she's the first person to think of this. also no idea why 70% is the figure they landed on.

Attached: The AltRight is TheAlt Kike The Alt ZOGFeds White Genocide World Wide.png (748x750, 783K)

Attached: David Duke Stormfront Don Black Alt Right Pepe Shitlord Jewish Jew Frank Cohen Jeff Rense Radio Podc (576x654, 297K)

Lame traitors

Attached: george-soros.jpg (640x480, 133K)

Attached: White Genocide Memes TRUMP ALT RIGHT RICHARD SPENCER DAVID DUKE STORMFRONT IVANKA.png (520x408, 364K)

the media can fabricate any bullshit they want through "polls."
taxing anyone at nearly 2/3rds is fucking stupid.

Attached: Donald J Trump Filthy Jew Bitch More Anti White Pro White Genocide than Antifa Israel.png (586x456, 446K)

Attached: GEORGE SOROS NO NAZI 1488 TGSNT WHITE GENOCIDE REPUBLICAN TRUMP MEME DAVID DUKE.png (798x436, 363K)

Seriously so many young men on Jow Forums have been led astray by this ZOG/elite propaganda with this message that brown people are gonna steal the wealth while in fact they're just doing what white should be doing, just face it white civilization no longer serve us and its not in our best interest to cling to these boomers who have all the wealth and power, they don't like us, they're not on OUR side - hell they're more likely to give billions to israel than to fund more white children. Just give up on these death-cult boomers who have death-grip on their stolen wealth and join the rest of the world, whites will still exist, you can still have white kids.

I pledge my loyalty to Alexandria and I hope she'll be able to fight the zionist dragon in Washington without being corrupted.

Attached: alexandria ocasio poster.jpg (1085x1200, 221K)

>70%
>nearly 2/3rds
More than

This is true.

All AOc threads are slide threads
Sage and report

Attached: 1546820203043.png (1637x945, 244K)

I'm bad at math so what faggot
FUCK you

Posting memes that old is cringe worth and I'm a contemporary of that meme.

Attached: 1534715102896.png (909x466, 681K)