Article about Jow Forums trending on Google

>“It really is upsetting to see such outright animus toward the entire journalism profession, to the point where trolls are openly reveling in people’s misfortune or even working to make it worse. But ultimately I think it says more about their character than anything,” Wing told NBC News.ttp://archive.is/Hdhpu

How dare you, Jow Forums. They would never mock people in times of misfortune.

Attached: 20190126_121857.jpg (941x776, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/fake-news-vs-real-news-in-the-21st-century-935a0f0e2262
youtube.com/watch?v=78qm3Gnq1g4
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck niggers

Jow Forums (pol) is a controlled platform that helps contribute to the premanufactured dialectic the elite are currently utilizing for social engineering and destabilization. Everybody has a role to play and you are willfully fulfilling yours

Attached: 571876F8-E643-4A34-A9A7-D3904F4433C7.png (670x988, 1.11M)

medium.com/p/fake-news-vs-real-news-in-the-21st-century-935a0f0e2262

and most of all,
fuck journos

Attached: ahem.png (1000x1000, 177K)

I'm going to bet $3 million that one of the journalist that was fired from the Huffington post yesterday made this dumb thread.
Sage shill threads

What’s with the death threats? Is that fake news? Or are they taking kys as a death threat?

Oh Shit, they figured out “Learn to code” means kill all journalists

I haven't seen that call for a raid on here, must be people claiming Jow Forums participation but, raiding from other places. Fuck Journos but I haven't wrote or messaged any, this has to be a lie.

Freedom of the press is not freedom from consequences.

Attached: 1548520853846.jpg (3508x2334, 265K)

>It is okay if I make death against underage higschool students because all they did was attend a pro-life rally and not harass anyone
>But don't berrate me for being fired for my incompetence, that's just mean!

I love you retards

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I've been away for a week and have no idea what's going on. Was there some kind of "NPC" type raid again?

it hasn't even begun

Attached: 7gob.jpg (814x800, 115K)

Huffpo would never publish fake news. Ethics, integrity and other similar words.

>Livin rent free

Journos fucked up hard on the MAGA hat kid and their owners are cleaning house. 1000 of them got fired in the past week mainly from Huffpo and Buzzfeed. Bunch of people told them to "learn to code" because that's what these faggots told blue collar workers to do when immigrants take their job. And of course they are playing the victim card.

>tfw the NBC article direrctly quotes one of your comments from a Jow Forums thread where you LARP about having a fake twitter account

Attached: devil.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

and fuck jannies

Attached: 1546391440895.gif (741x674, 118K)

Attached: 0E0EA5AB-65B7-46C5-A649-D0948F9FDC26.jpg (800x588, 92K)

>learn to code
>oh no that's a death threat heeeeeeeelp
My fucking sides

Attached: 667E85C6-F04A-4E74-9535-EAF989DEA637.jpg (1026x828, 228K)

with all your control, you will never be able to control the internet

>the article

People kept tweeting "day of the rope" type stuff to them.

I wish we had just kept it humorous, it's a bad tactic.

Can we sue for slander? I'd kind of like to see them offer up proof of this 'inundation' with 'death threats'.

"death threats" plural? come on. The closest I saw was the "day of the rope" meme. Do they have actual screen shots or quotes of these death threats? Like I'm going to believe a bunch of habitual lying scumbags and just take their word for it?

Feels good, man

Attached: 1461116969721.jpg (500x500, 252K)

On what planet is "learn to code" a death threat? The media is, as usual, lying their ass off.

I for one think you figs go too hard right off the bat and it's too much for so many of the delicate sensibilities even if being an opinion journo is a complete was of their time and everyone else's

imageboards are the place where the common man can air his opinion about media without the fear of losing their livelihoods by smearjobs in the process.

>it says more about their character than anything
Sure does. Fuck journalists.

Time to spam redpills eh? Perfect thing to do while I watch Total Recall.

Attached: journos colluding with clinton.png (671x1206, 172K)

A journalist places themself on a public podium. If they can’t take some sarcasm and disapproval thrown their way, they are in the wrong profession.
This is indeed snowflake behavior.
You are not entitled to a safe spac, where you only receive gold stars and Likes.

why haven't they learned to leave us alone
youtube.com/watch?v=78qm3Gnq1g4

how is learn to code a death threat? fake news at it again

Just reading that headline alone makes me laugh and giggle uncontrollably. I'm not even mad about the dishonesty that comes from these demons anymore.

has it ever not backfired spectacularly for someone to target Jow Forums?

it shouldn’t when you’re aware of the end game and you’re place within it, spelling you’re own destruction to become a pawn in furthering their societal objectives for the future. If that doesn’t sound familiar then look no further than Germany.

pls no bully the chans

Attached: democrats real aim.png (998x1568, 958K)

Fuck those twats. They’ve been mocking us for years with their smug bullshit. Most journalists are just democratic operatives with bylines.

imagine
a nigger that learned to read and write and became... a journalist

Attached: 1322394867153.jpg (1600x1200, 270K)

>Everything you do is wrong, here's why todays thing you do is wrong

Please kill yourself, I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Attached: NYT communist apologists.jpg (1840x1804, 703K)

if all publicity is good publicity, that is when anons. make it public where your kids go to school, I guess.

There is no dumb threat. These pansys take being told to learn to code as a personal threat

i recall the endless eltie coast media articles about the demise of america's flyover economy as being a good thing that the peons and non gender-degree masses utterly deserved. oh well...
welcome to the barricades, gay and degenerate scribes, put your time to good use and pick up an axe handle beside the rest of us..

Attached: 1478100576053.jpg (699x699, 129K)

>learn to code is now a death threat

Buzzfeed is really desperate to get completely shut down.

For you, I was attracted to the 4s

Now this is a slightly interesting tactic. I don't think it will have legs and obviously I'm not going to tell you where you could strengthen it, but 8/10 for original thinking at least.

Attached: 1514177542546.jpg (550x578, 40K)

the phrase "death threats" has been so overused that it now just means "death threats"
does anybody give a shit when they hear someone got "death threats" anymore? it's just a way to make something sound important when its normalized hyperbole at this point
meh

the picture is much bigger than you or me, essentially nonfactors. You have a victim complex which is why you’re emotionally susceptible and essentially blind to a much larger narrative being played out.

>People kept tweeting "day of the rope" type stuff to them.
News to me. Have any links? One journo said someone e-mailed a Day of the Rope picture to him, but he didn't provide any evidence.

If there are any journalists here please remember:
Jow Forums is a board of peace
also, learn to code

Attached: addy.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

before /pol > i thought 'kys' was an aggressively horrid thing to say
after /pol > it's how i lovingly greet family members

Attached: 1548082173800.jpg (894x894, 365K)

Nice trips. I wonder what those lying kikes aim could be?

Attached: us white people.jpg (1026x792, 206K)

And fuck jidf and kikes

Attached: 1546473169560.png (466x512, 124K)

Or it shows Trump attacks on the media and their continued incompetence have paid off.

>just kept it humorous,
implying day of the rope is not H-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s

I'm deeply sorry, I didn't realise getting a real job was so harmful to them. I thought coding was a pretty safe career.

Congratulation Jow Forums, you made "learn to code" phrase a legitimate and credible death threat

Federal money started drying up and suddenly a bunch or "journalists" had to be let go, without any official reason, from several media companies at the same time. It's almost like the media was getting paid directly from shadow feds or something. Then they kvetch when they get the same treatment they gave everyone else a short while ago comes back at them. They told everyone who lost their job to dirty poos to "learn to code" if they didn't like being replaced, so the internet promptly reminded them to take their own advice. Looks like the blue hair'd fuckups got a lethal dose.

coding is a kind of slow death

Bringing people here is never in their favor. The media types are delusional...

Attached: and that's a good thing.png (420x69, 12K)

THIS

>they cant even be accurate about "learn to code"
did we accidentally discover a codeword for wetworks?

Saying mean things=death threats to these people

Muh tin foil
Kys and you wont have to deal with it

Kek

Attached: 1547820138674.jpg (868x945, 115K)

lmao salty faggot "journalists" lashing out at Jow Forums for laughing at them
i hope they are reading this, because i know they are fuming little faggots who are unstable and want them to know i really am laughing at them. spent the last day laughing hard at them

Attached: 1548473436247.png (721x377, 37K)

jesus christ pol. You cant threaten peoples lives. wtf is wrong with you? leave the unemployed people alone they didnt do anything to you

Theres one of you bots in every thread

The press is not free if its in the hands of the few. Also opinion news is not news.

Attached: 1484622674616.jpg (808x1080, 318K)

Kek

Attached: DQ_x2LyUQAEpogT.jpg (720x441, 20K)

I think making them do actual work instead of glorified blogging is basically another shoah to them.

Attached: iqga0l4xpmc21.jpg (960x599, 59K)

Does telling them to kill themselves count as "death threats" now?

The Duke!

Attached: 1548093278155.jpg (1024x738, 93K)

Attached: 0727711.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

Attached: j3exnoy78sb21.jpg (691x575, 36K)

If you fight your enemies win amirite

I wont allow this

I picked my elementary age kids up from school in my wife’s car... she only has a radio so we were listening to npr... the npr goblin was doing a story on something similar to this threads subject... the goblin read a tweet that stated “kys”... my kids burst into laughter and didn’t stop laughing until we got home... they ran inside to tell their mom.. who is sort of liberal... both kids laughing and telling story over each other... mom had blank look on her face... she said “that’s awful”...

Hopefully somebody has already told them not to worry so much about being laid off.

This
Tin foil user fuck off

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

Shut the fuck up you schizo retard. There is no unified "elite" there are disparate groups (mainly jews and anglos) that are liberal and hold positions of power, but they aren't in control of "the dialectic" any more than you or I. The media pushes certain views, but because of technological trends that they cannot control, mainly internet and social media, that particular dialectic (white privilege, mainstream liberal politics) is being shredded. SJW'ism is a cancerous form of liberalism that is actually very bad for the elite because of it's obvert retardation.

Mutilated queers BTFO

I know, I greet mine as the whitest niggers I know or as nigger faggots or Jew kikes

>thinks day of rope is just a funny meme

Never take the schizoid pill

These are the people who hide behind the screen or the page and direct a huge amount of our national discourse. They deserve what they get.

No, youre just a nimrod faglord

How many worthless journos got laid off? Why did it happen? Anyways I hope they accept that professional journalism is an outdated and increasingly irrelevant industry in the age of globalization and diversity and that they start to learn coding

THIS

LET THEM EAT ROPE

This

we’re on a schedule, our current social situation isn’t brought by chance or circumstantial misfortune. This isn’t me presenting any bright ideas, dismiss coincidence and accept that national sovereignty is just as much of illusion as personal. Actions and reactions have been telegraphed before the thoughts were processed or considered.

Attached: 027CB06B-5492-46B4-8AEB-8A32718E95A8.jpg (660x961, 129K)

I hope they have an extended stay at GITMO.

If those kikes didn’t run social media you would see people openly saying it but since the kikes want to censor anyone who isn’t in agreeance there are places like this where we talk about them