Stem Cell Therapy

Jow Forums
Are Stem Cells the fucking future?

Attached: D625778F-ED07-4BC4-AD89-6EE2D50F6AD4.jpg (700x677, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.mit.edu/2018/fasting-boosts-stem-cells-regenerative-capacity-0503
blog.cirm.ca.gov/tag/fasting/
genengnews.com/topics/translational-medicine/adult-stem-cells-get-a-boost-from-fasting/
youtu.be/uUCJo1j0S9s
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/secret-long-life-avoiding-men-5013767
anabolictv.com/2019/01/this-bodybuilder-is-installing-stem-cells-in-his-body/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, they can probably cure brain damage
They dont even need to harvest dead babies for them anymore either

Protip: after 36 hours of fasting, the body starts to produce stem cells

Attached: 1488937631174.jpg (496x495, 68K)

didn't some chinaman successfully alter a baby's dna only to get btfod by a big pharma hitman

Yeah. I remember learning about them in University Biology. Their ability to mimic existing cells, and differentiate as needed could lead to major breakthroughs in medicine, they are already used extensively in some more risky procedures.

Proof?

It worked for Mel’s dad

Attached: 31900286-3255-424E-98B0-CE10B78A0125.jpg (676x1132, 497K)

>Catalog
news.mit.edu/2018/fasting-boosts-stem-cells-regenerative-capacity-0503
blog.cirm.ca.gov/tag/fasting/
genengnews.com/topics/translational-medicine/adult-stem-cells-get-a-boost-from-fasting/

Attached: 1487633682137.jpg (600x600, 68K)

It even made his dads peewee work
youtu.be/uUCJo1j0S9s

youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0

Side-effects are too shit for most disorders barring something that's life threatening.

You need to wipe out the immune system entirely with heavy chemo first.

They're working for Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Attached: ruth-ginsburg-child-sacrifice.png (1096x858, 1015K)

Can they cure dementia?

What the fuck are you talking about stem cells are made from your own DNA. The whole point is to avoid rejection as with transplants.

stem cells are also having the ability to recreate woman organs using 3-d printers. They've done a couple people with kidney issues but the technology is taking for ever obviously because 400k plus people need new kidneys and that's a lot of money for companies...

Couldn't say, it's been a few years since i've studied it. Yet I do remember my professor bringing up the possibility for it. But I couldn't give you a clear answer. I think it is a possibility, but it would definitely be some time before we get anywhere near close to that level of manipulation of stem cells.

But hey who knows, someone could come out tomorrow with some breakthrough so take my thoughts with a grain of salt.

this DESPERATELY needs a MAGA hat shoop

Testing if I'm still banned

you can't sacrifice something you don't want in the first place. leftists would gladly give their abortion scraps to save her though.

>Imagine losing control of your car
I don't know that feel.

My mom went to the same clinic, AMA.

and an Indian drumming in his face

Stem Cell therapy shoulda been widespread decades ago

No.
They will be banned just like tissue nanotransfection
Healing people is against the laws of capitalism
It will upset entrenched profit models.
No chance it flies.
It will be shut down

Should we start swallowing our own cum? Injecting it?

Should I eat my wife’s tampons? Insert them?

Not that I nkow anything about it, but I did hear using dead baby stem cells was abandoned because using hyperplastic hyper-growing cells led to hideous runaway cancers

Do we need to get them from fetuses though?

>women on average live significantly longer than men

There might be something to this semen injection plan.

brb, going to try fasting

kek

Dry fasting is even better.
72 hours of dry fasting is basically like rebooting your whole system.
Fasting used to be an integral part of human culture. Big pharma doesn't want it know so they spread all kinds of lies and add shit to your food so you are hyper addicted to their shit

No. We can actually get better results from adults.

how much did it cost?

Actually...
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/secret-long-life-avoiding-men-5013767

Yes, I am pro-life but only a retard would deny the uses that stemcells are proving to have.

i get all my medical advice from Jow Forums

$26000, price is going up though. You get the hotel included. Just have to pay for the flight and food besides that. You can get two injections into bad joints and 120 million by infusion treatments. Works fantastic, my mother has actually seem like she became five years younger.

isn't that the same as prp injections?

Actually the best ones are from live healthy births umbilical cords. Essentially the secret to longevity is medical waste material.

Men should not have access to steam cells since they can't produce any.

No you get actual CD43+ stem cells injected into you. They don't become a part of you but release cytokines which basically tell your cells to repair and become younger. We are born with a natural amount of these cells and we use them through out life to heal. We just run out after a while. They are allogeneic and have no chance of rejection. We are literally talking about some science fiction type of medicine now.

Jow Forums
What are your thoughts on Marijuana meds?

I have heard they are miraculous

Attached: 6A432990-439F-4FCB-A408-070B7CFB4603.jpg (452x678, 30K)

False, we are all born with a reserve and we use it to heal. These are called Adult stem cells.

I'm an MD. Stem cells are 100% the future for a lot of conditions. They're not a magic bullet but pretty damn close for specific things. I personally can't wait for them to finally be a treatment option available on the regular.

I think it was twins, and he made them AIDS-proof or something. And IIRC it was the Chinese government that scolded him.

I've heard of it working miracles for at least some people.
I know at least two old people who would be miserable and in pain who've "tried everything" and CBDs seem to work for them.

my uncle is on the first place on a list in texas to start a procedure of stem cells to help him move a part of his body that was paralyzed after a stroke
with help of the St davids hospital, we are just waiting for the congress to aprove some stuff but its taking so long

are they consumed through the healing or do they passively function to encourage healing but die off over time and not get replaced?

How much do they cost?

This is satanic and against god

Good luck

They typically use umbilical stem cells these days, I guess.
Don't know anything about it myself really.

Consumed isn't the correct word. Cells have different "tiers" of potency. You have some cells that can turn into any type of cell "omnipotent" some that can turn into many types "pluripotent" etc. Some parts of the body have cells that are 1 type and not able to change or be renewed. Neurons are a good example. They don't have very great replication ability. Skin however can make new cells very quick.

A good example of "healing" cells would be liver cells. Some sit in what's called G0 phase. Basically they're not dividing or anything. When signaled they enter into replication to make more liver cells by mitosis. I simplified this shit a lot but that's the gist.

Varies wildly. I honestly can't give you a raw "cost"

Probably not. Dems only support it because it involves killing embryos. That's why they quit giving a shit once it was found out that you can make universal stem cells without destroying embryos.

Both, the harder life you live the shitter you age as you are depleting your reserves faster. The reserve are not regenerated in either sex.

For those curious the clinic my mom went to is the stem cell institute in Panama.

$26000 or so for the Panama clinic

I was referring to our Mesenchymal stem cell reserves.

God I can’t fucking stand Blizerian

Ya that still gets funky because different types have different possible branches and such and some like muscle cells only have finite reserves of satellite cells and shit. It's just too much to really explain to people with no bio background on Jow Forums.

How’s her foot game?

Broken and old.

>mel's 99 year old dad had to be pushed around in a wheel chair by the nurse
>a month later he put the nurse in a wheel chair

Attached: tenor.gif (220x218, 321K)

Sounds like it’s time for another trip to Central America

You can do PRP at home.
Everything in costs like $300
I did this to heal my medial meniscus

Tissue Nano Transfection is the future

Piss off

Did it work bro?

yes see

Quick rundown?

Does anybody know what that procedure they do in Eastern Europe as an alternative to antibiotics is called?

Fetus. Science much?

Attached: tenor (9).gif (480x406, 902K)

I think so. The only person I see talking about them is tony huge for bodybuilding. He's banned on youtube so you have to follow his experiments here anabolictv.com/2019/01/this-bodybuilder-is-installing-stem-cells-in-his-body/ or instagram

I take it they’re Jow Forums approved, bongbro?

There was a documentary I watched in the National Geographic Channel in the mid 2000’s which documented how stem cell therapy was being used to restore movement to otherwise paralysed people. The reason it stood out for me because there was this teenage girl who had been paralysed in a car accident and after two years of stem cell treatment she had regained feeling beliw her waist, so I’m not sure why they’re claiming this as a world first when other cases were documented 15 years ago.

Researchers at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Ohio State's College of Engineering have developed a new technology, Tissue Nanotransfection (TNT), that can generate any cell type of interest for treatment within the patient's own body. This technology may be used to repair injured tissue or restore function of aging tissue, including organs, blood vessels and nerve cells.

Results of the regenerative medicine study published in the journal Nature Nanotechnology.

"By using our novel nanochip technology, injured or compromised organs can be replaced. We have shown that skin is a fertile land where we can grow the elements of any organ that is declining," said Dr. Chandan Sen, director of Ohio State's Center for Regenerative Medicine & Cell Based Therapies, who co-led the study with L. James Lee, professor of chemical and biomolecular engineering with Ohio State's College of Engineering in collaboration with Ohio State's Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center.

Researchers studied mice and pigs in these experiments. In the study, researchers were able to reprogram skin cells to become vascular cells in badly injured legs that lacked blood flow. Within one week, active blood vessels appeared in the injured leg, and by the second week, the leg was saved. In lab tests, this technology was also shown to reprogram skin cells in the live body into nerve cells that were injected into brain-injured mice to help them recover from stroke.

"This is difficult to imagine, but it is achievable, successfully working about 98 percent of the time. With this technology, we can convert skin cells into elements of any organ with just one touch. This process only takes less than a second and is non-invasive, and then you're off. The chip does not stay with you, and the reprogramming of the cell starts. Our technology keeps the cells in the body under immune surveillance, so immune suppression is not necessary," said Sen, who also is executive director of Ohio State's Comprehensive Wound Center.

TNT technology has two major components: First is a nanotechnology-based chip designed to deliver cargo to adult cells in the live body. Second is the design of specific biological cargo for cell conversion. This cargo, when delivered using the chip, converts an adult cell from one type to another, said first author Daniel Gallego-Perez, an assistant professor of biomedical engineering and general surgery who also was a postdoctoral researcher in both Sen's and Lee's laboratories.

TNT doesn't require any laboratory-based procedures and may be implemented at the point of care. The procedure is also non-invasive. The cargo is delivered by zapping the device with a small electrical charge that's barely felt by the patient.

maybe /fraud/ approved. his stuff is mainly experiments to do with bodybuilding or brain enhancing drugs.

Bump

The people in charge always searched for the philosopher stone. You think things are bad now just wait till Elysium. This are just Ginny pigs

Attached: 123m8.png (1421x682, 880K)

this is some star trek level shit, as an american I hope this can convert fat cells into other vital tissue just so I can here about land whales 'blasting' the fat away, getting into low calibre gun fights all in an attempt to lose weight

did
>she
grow that 2nd dick?

honestly doubt it but could be. any researcher is gonna claim his shit gives you the world and an extra dick if you fund him

Attached: 1483242965045.jpg (649x507, 45K)

what the fucking fuck? I am furious. Ezra fucking (((Klein))). Every fucking time. Would you sacrifice your newborn to save RBG? I wouldn't even sacrifice some day old McDonald's freedom fries. Absolutely ludicrous.

If I could recreate a woman's womb with stem cells I would. And I would then raise an army of white babies. Let's get working on this quick, boys.

Quick kill ALL the babies!

Attached: Y87wnbH.jpg (900x600, 71K)

everything.

>God gifts us with the intelligence to push beyond our limitations
>wants us to live as Chimpanzees
Yeah probably not

>uses aborted fetus stem cells to extend Ginsburg's life and thus keep abortion legal forever

I'm sensing a possible conflict of interest here...

Attached: 1536363146851.png (800x521, 500K)

It will be banned and suppressed.
Big pharma can't handle competition

It’s the future but it’s not a good future

>tfw 30 yo boomers might live indefinitely

Attached: 1546703040116.jpg (381x381, 22K)

of course. how can you keep charging every month if the patient is cured

YOU MEAN... LIKE...???

Attached: stem_cell_collection.jpg (574x299, 70K)

No, it hurts the medical industrial complex. And even AOC is for helping the medical industrial complex, and she’s supposedly “for the people”.

Attached: 486959BF-D244-42C9-BC9B-60687680CF39.png (750x1334, 2.9M)

Is that supposed to be attractive?

That guy looks like he’s in his 60s-early 70s not 99 years old

Id sacrifice my newborn child to kill her