We must tax the rich before they take over the world

Attached: 1542092611781.png (473x629, 186K)

I'd rather the rich take over the world than the SJW's

I would be interested in reading that article, too bad OP is a flaming fucking faggot and doesn't provide a link.

>tldr he's not going to live to 180
>will probably die at 70 from supplement related toxicity and mental problems related to being a cuck faggot

Sjws are the useful idiots of the rich.

So jerking off while my girl gets fucked by black dudes is literally killing me.

Yes

Attached: 1546136113074.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

>$1 million to live to 180
>When the worlds richest jews have probably spent billions just trying to live another day

Wealthlets, when will they learn?

Attached: swift2.jpg (3060x2156, 1008K)

I also use firefox and clicked on this article because it was recommended by pocket.

This man is injecting his own stem cells back into his body at different locations to stay young. It's crazy but it might just work.

I'm in the life extension field. I just took a look and this guy is retarded. He will either die of cancer early or live a normal age. Very little of what he is doing is supported by clinical trials.

>it might just work
just look at his face user, he won't even live past 70

>put grease in coffee
>It is bulletproof keto coffee now
Rather dumb "meal replacement" when you could just be fasting.

Also, might you consider Ramadan being an actual fast (sunrise to sunset) and Lent being a gay fake fast (lol no meat on Friday, but you can still have eggs and fish)

fasting and raw onions remove toxicity.

He's 45 and he looks 60 dude. It's not going to work. It's going to fail miserably.

instead of taxing them why not sell them expensive snake oil

Ive got a drink idea but how the fuck do you get something like that to market? Is this shit just a meme and all "business guys" are really just getting a leg up from family to start?

what if you sleep from sunrise to sunset

Pretty sure LeBron James spends $1.5 million a year on his upkeep.

As are people who fall into the trap of "opposition" to SJWs
Fighting white supremacy, fighting the Jew, fighting the patriarchy, fighting degeneration of society, fighting the banks---
We're kept apart by philosophies, moral stances and policies as dictated to us by the so-called elites.
Even though the 'far-left' and the 'far-right' disagree we share a common enemy in globalist neoliberalism.
If you stop consumerism and marketing, you stop the degeneration of society.
Consumerism and marketing also require global exploitation (aka outsourcing).
If you stop the globalists from invading foreign countries, you prevent refugees.
If you stop global inequality that stems from all of the above, you also stop immigration.
One thing that many conservative Americans don't understand is that, globally speaking, most Republicans are in fact globalist neoliberals--just like most Democrats.

The almost eternal boomer.