So what's our stance on shaving? Shave or not shave and live with a basedboy beard?

So what's our stance on shaving? Shave or not shave and live with a basedboy beard?

Attached: 1547658789242.png (840x766, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/adolfhitlerthegreateststoryevertold/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if there werent so much propaganda against white males I wouldnt give a shit.
But this is too much it's so fucking obvious and plain to see that it hurts.
Also who the fuck gave a shaving company any room for moral stance like this?
It would be one thing to show their support in an isolated case, but demonizing most men as shown is fucking ridiculous.
Gillette can go fuck themselves.

the consensus is you don't use safety razors in the first place. It's a goddamn scam. You will save thousands of dollars using either an electric shaver or a safety razor. And you will save the environment and never get bumps or burns again.

Attached: 5fa52a06a98a542225c2b73e32277833.jpg (2000x2000, 318K)

>niggers get to control whether white men can approach white women or not
This is the future the kikes want for us

disposable razors like gilette/bic/dollarshaveclub/schick, my bad

these are safety razors

Attached: 61cCzXFGTnL._SY679_.jpg (304x679, 16K)

I keep stubble 24/7 mainly because I look like a rat clean shaven, and i get razor bumps like crazy

Got my 34c last week and it's breddy gud.

Attached: 1423940616333.jpg (500x375, 53K)

Clean shave

Attached: tumblr_o5p6jaD7CI1toqeyzo1_540.jpg (540x533, 82K)

>So what's our stance on shaving?
It's to much work. I tried to shave for a while and ended up either having to shave three times a day or use an electric trimmer first, since the shaver wouldn't cut the hair properly anymore.

Also, clean shaven looks stupid unless you have an extremely handsome face - and even then, almost any kind of beard will look better.

For me personally, shavenpeople avoid me - with my current glorious full beard, I get random people (mostly arab men, sadly) asking me if they can touch it and if I can recommend a barber.

Half of this board are unshaven neckbeards that look like homeless people.

I just want to know what other companies should be boycotted along with P&G

Attached: PG.png (832x1129, 422K)

Just buy sn electric trimmer and learn to maintain a beard, it’s manly and seperates from babyface cucks

Back to:
>/b/
>rebbit

Shaving is inherently gay.

clean shave all the way. Worst you should get is a 5 o' clock shadow

I prefer men with beards but only if its s nice looking beard. Patchy beards are gross and look beta.

Lol Ron Paul is a faggot jew's bitch, he probably rapes children like Trump and Epstein both do.

Attached: Ron paul.png (644x491, 494K)

Try this bitchute.com/channel/adolfhitlerthegreateststoryevertold/

Attached: truth13p.jpg (547x800, 59K)

I've been using a straight razor for years now. No need for Gillette's cheap bullshit.

>he doesn't use an electric trimmer to maintain perfect chad tier 5 o'clock shadow every day
Faggot

Any company not explicitly right wing or a-political for that matter will sooner or later be infiltrated through their marketing and HR department and experience retardation that is the gillette commercial. Every company which advertises products to the average consumer suffers from this problem and it's definitely something related to the times we're living in. Just like game publisher pushing a narrative or shitty business model so should you also boycot companies engaging in shitty SJW behavior.

This is a weird cyclical experience though, we had the evangelical retards going after video games and cartoons they didn't like, then we had the crazy comeuppance of the retarded SJW's calling everybody racists or misogynists and I guess right now (white) men in general need to push back and boycot the companies crazy commies have infiltrated.

Just point out that there are literally ZERO Black Fathers in the Gillette commercial because they're racist. Go watch it again, you wont find a single one.

Attached: 5fd3533edf3e532c1c1b5d7d676c3c57.gif (640x360, 1.52M)

Yep, been using the same electric trimmer for over a decade

Check'd

Either grow a proper beard, or cut that shit off your face.

Lol I think It shows how backwards Jow Forums is to think running a cold sharp razor across your face isn't manly.

Just use a double edged safety razor and not the overpriced shit Gilette peddles.

Keep it simple. These are the brands they make the majority of their money with.

Hit them where it hurts first. The rest will fall with them.

Attached: 1548040939909.jpg (1383x800, 189K)

muslims think so too though

oh shit... gotta stop buying H&S

I use trimmer on like 3-4mm. My sides are shit but the moustaches and chin are good so I kinda rock it, still looks way better than clean shaven cuz i have terrible jaw

So fucking boring, move on faggot

>what's our stance
Come up with your own thought and opinions you fucking faggot

you stay put brit

Attached: ToxicMasculinity.webm (900x506, 2.9M)

spot the asshole that works for gillette

if you cant grow a beard, your not a man. shaved or not. this is fact.

Shaving is for pussies