White women are superi-

>white women are superi-

Attached: 1548469446342.jpg (500x500, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uS2JhJizn7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty sure Jennie didn't say that

Hai domo

Attached: 54d1e0e6f497effc322a46cfb2f67e98ee9566fc23dcd-uUt41D.jpg (960x1280, 146K)

This kills the yellow fever fags.

But trust me bros. As someone who lives in a city surrounded by Asians. They are fucking disgusting, don't fall for the Asian meme.

Attached: Asians.jpg (559x330, 34K)

Girl on left is better looking though...

Attached: Average korean uni 1.jpg (4080x2720, 1.99M)

Attached: Average-korean-uni-2.jpg (1818x1272, 862K)

The issue with you incels is that you believe your woman should worship you like in the good old days. Yeah, sure I can get behind this idea. However, what the fuck do you bring to the table? I am not talking about money or muh feels. You are basically asking them to lose their freedom so you can live your fantasy. Would you sacrifice your freedom so you could be a NEET at home? Probably, I know I would, but normies won't and women are normies by definition. The truth is, there is no way around it. They tasted freedom and we can't take it back unless we go full white Shariah.

youtube.com/watch?v=uS2JhJizn7E
White women are better at being anime waifus.

Attached: 1543566223488.webm (640x800, 1.87M)

>Chink women would diss their own men just for a piece of some goblin white guy.

Who would think this is okay?

bro you chose wrong webm for your statement

Attached: Average-korean-uni-3.jpg (3660x2424, 2.59M)

>met my Chinese gf as her teacher at one of those English training centers
>she was 21 and I was a little older.
>She had big boobs so I immediately focused on her, and she also had an eye for me.
>I could have fucked any of the girls there, as there were some hot college students outright lusting for my dick
>I chose to just be with my gf because she had huge boobs and was cute af.
>We'd try to keep it a secret but by the end everyone knew I was banging her.
>We'd sometimes go up a nearby stairwell that wasnt used and I'd pull down her panties with her dress still on and ram my 7 inch cock in her between classes.
>One time I was pumping her hard and some random chinese guy walks in on us, but didnt say anything, we just left lol.
>I wonder if he told his friends he saw my big cock inside her and told his friends. We're kinda into exhibitionism, and I wonder if there would be people willing to watch us have sex.

>On our first date we had a nice dinner and romantic time, then I took her to my home and we fucked like rabbits.
>Made me feel so alpha to fuck a big tits chinese girl on the first date, and from then she wouldnt leave my side.
>waiting to make her pregnant now

>sometimes I make her talk in chinese while we fuck, makes the feeling even better
>she says "its so big" in Chinese ???

These days when people ask how we met and I tell her she was my student, people seem shocked or something, but theres nothing to be ashamed of, right?

Attached: Average-korean-uni-4.jpg (886x896, 407K)

SOURCE

>Find the difference.

Attached: Miss Korea 2017 top 33.png (660x2768, 1.76M)

are you actung like there is anything wrong with the irl on the left? lol she's still cute af

Asian woman are no different then any other woman, stop putting them on a pedestal

Attached: Chinkess without beautifying app and camera angle.jpg (1600x1059, 401K)

I hate asian faces but their bodies look so soft...

Attached: 1519511509045.jpg (480x854, 84K)

I can't tell if you're trying to endorse Asian chicks or provide an argument against them. Cause these chicks are all ugly as fuck. Koreans are some of the most ugly Asians out there (just ahead of the Chinese). The only (almost) acceptable Asians out there are the Japs. Again trust me. As someone who lives in a city full of nearly all kinds of Asians they are the only bearable ones.

Anyone got sauce on the quote?

>Cute af.
You guys need to raise your standards. I don't know if chicks in America are ugly, or you guys just have low standards.

were you trying to make a point that they arent good looking? compare to average group of amercan women. these ones all are think and have nice clear skin. newsflash, a big group of women arent gonna dress up nice if there are no men arond. they look like they are an all girls school who just got back from the gym. this is only making me koreans even more

Attached: chigga.webm (720x1280, 1.38M)

plenty of differences and every single one is hot as shit and i would love to fuck every single one of them

What is the disgusting, user?

Same ratio than white women
>3/5 ugly
>1/5 meh
>1/5 cute

She did i think. Well she should have right.

There's a weird Jew conspiracy at play here. I don't as many memes as there should be mocking this sperg, race traitor fetish for flat face, slanted eye, piss skins.

Attached: tBWZkKMcrWdrpkOAA84FBlzE2XK.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

lol wut
Women have never tasted freedom, freedom is the opportunity to be responsible and fail, freedom is contributing to the engine of civilization instead of being its breeding sows.

So far women have had no major responsabilities that are inherent to humans and had no opportunities for failure in the 100 years of our freedom, and almost all our efforts to contribute to civilization backfire in our faces.

Women are unironically garbage and while I anticipate a return to hyper conservatism and keeping women as slaves once more, I will be disgusted every day by the people who insist women aren't slaves, and that we are somehow equal only because we can do one thing people who created society haven't figured out how to reproduce yet and they'll die without our submission.

To top it off. I doubt even 10% of women can even articulate the enormous sadness one should feel when realizing that the role of women in society has not advanced beyond that of an animal and we have done nothing in 8000 years to change it.

Attached: career woman has to explain to pol why career women doesnt work.jpg (1065x1600, 264K)

Attached: 1546014474490.jpg (800x756, 198K)

And a Ching Chong 六四天安門事件 to you, young lady.

>top 33
Cool number chang, just big enough to make people skim over the image and not actually look at each of them. Yes they all look very different.

Attached: 1548133819160.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I agree, don't think a white woman would ever wipe our obese ass on a plane.

>asian girls look bad without make up
roastie toastie roastie toastie

Attached: whiteupiggu.png (542x599, 833K)

They look like ugly dudes wearing wigs. Poor girls.

Attached: 1547668883275s.jpg (125x121, 3K)

Fag

non-neotenous white girl trying to act the asian juvenileness is very cringe and not-cute. wake the fuck up you pig

they are mostly cute. What ur point chinese nigger

You are so fucked and you don't even know it.

I dont understand all the racism. If the woman is amazing then it is worth it. No matter the race.