What is the deal with Gypsies?

what is the deal with Gypsies?

i knew they were a staple in Europe: just begging for money. but literally I've had families outside Safeway for a past couple of years - and one family literally came up to us while we were eating in a chinese restaurant ( staff told them to leave ).

how the fuck do they survive being homeless as an entire race

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3kCMuYpl814
youtube.com/watch?v=kgeQzLtTz2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ihGvGNK_9IE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are like the jews before zionism
lets just hope they do not develop a zionism of their own

Absolutely the worst scum of mankind. Gypsies are like the Jews--despised by everyone except the Jew have money.

On par with abbos, poos and niggers.

Gypsies have money too, they just hide it well enough so they can just beg for more.
Occasionally if they stop me and ask nicely, I hand them a 50cent in return for their blessing.
It's usually something sexual in nature. "Let your cock be always strong", "May your cum be blessed with fertility" etc. It's always something like that.

lol it's hard to believe there's an entire race of man culturally and genetically evolved to be street beggars like jews to money lending.

This.There's a lot of gypsies here and my people despise them too.

Lost poos who cross mixed with some Romanians during their venture in Europe. For the most part, they're just a mirror image of their shit skin cousins back home in India. Which could explain why they're so insufferable to deal with.

Attached: Ugly shit skin 2.jpg (751x1000, 139K)

Shit tier "people", but I like some of their music.

I swear it hasn't much to do with genetics but with peer pressure. I've witnessed a few examples of that. Whenever a gypsy begins to disenfranchise himself from that group, say he finds a honest job, buys a house, attends school, or don't you dare, wants to date someone outside the group. The rest of gypsy society (they live in camps usually) tries to coerce him back into the fold, sometimes employing violent means (especially if the dissident is a woman). And if that approach fails, they employ a scorched earth strategy around the dissident. It's like they have developed an immune system against civility.

>what is the deal with Gypsies?
They are the basest people around.
>i knew they were a staple in Europe: just begging for money.
When they are not robbing the goym.
>but literally I've had families outside Safeway for a past couple of years - and one family literally came up to us while we were eating in a chinese restaurant ( staff told them to leave ).
Oh my! How could a pack of gypsies interefere with your cultural enrichment by the Chinese?!?
>how the fuck do they survive being homeless as an entire race
Just about how your packs of travelers aka settlers managed to survive - hardly.

As a personal note, I would take any gypsy instead of a mutt.
>they have their own language, traditions and values while you have none.
>they managed to survive with an intact culture for hundreds of years in all European countries they went to, without being assimilated by cuckolds.
>they live in my country for a longer time than you live in Native American lands.

Based and pirostablettás

They are like a disease.

youtube.com/watch?v=3kCMuYpl814

>They are like a disease.
Are they importing rapefugees in Europe?
Are they subverting their host nations?

Kryke = Kraut Kike

They all live on welfare and mix with the refugees in Germany. They give real Romanians a bad name.

Gypsie faggot.

Attached: 53c27282c2d6c19a513047859a62536121d72bec.png (600x700, 15K)

We had scum gypsies in Cheyenne where I grew up. They would load up cart after cart at the grocery store and dash out the door. Dare I say it, they're worse than niggers in some ways

Attached: Download.jpg (255x198, 14K)

the Gypsies come from India, they fled the attacks of the Muslims and arrived in Europe 500 years ago, and the White Gypsies are European poor of poor Castres, who well opening had no right to enter the villages otherwise that to go to church or sell wood/iron the only meters that were allowed to them

Attached: frenchwhitegypsie.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

A parasite that will outlive the host.

This. Italo bro knows it. Al they'll want is gibs, but not even want to integrate. Worst than nogs

south french gypsie

youtube.com/watch?v=kgeQzLtTz2Q

youtube.com/watch?v=ihGvGNK_9IE

>what is the deal with Gypsies?
>american flag

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
GODDAMIT I HOPE YOU ALSO GET GYPSIES SOMEDAY SOON AS LONG AS WITH YOUR NIGGERS AND SPICS SO YOU ALL DIE GODDAMIT I HATE AMIERCANS SO FUCKING MUCH

Gypsies are well known to put curses on people if they are mis-treated. They used this threat against the peasant populations of South-Eastern Europe who are highly superstitious to ensure their survival.

all the gypsies in france participated in the war of the france nothing to blame them

They are just misunderstood.

Complete total scum of subhumans.

This ^

Attached: 153958694939793.jpg (730x500, 239K)

Gypsies were the real Egyptians.

LOL

Attached: 1457139369489.png (934x691, 191K)

>What’s the deal with Gypsies?
They beg, but they are very talented and beautiful.

Attached: BB739E7D-83BD-49E8-8D2A-174620D92292.jpg (401x360, 47K)

Literally nigger jew hybrids, having the worst traits from both.

no, some are going through Egypt to get to Europe that’s what got them the Spanish gitanos nickname, but they come from India

Absolutely not African wtf

Stop promulgating the muh gypsy beauty shit, they're the most hideous beings on this fucking earth.

I was once on a train in Spain. A man went through the isle and handed past out tissue packs and a small piece of paper with a sad story about his children possibly going hungry. He then went around and collected the tissue from anyone who didn't give him some money. I've also never seen so many begars since my time in Spain, they are such a nuisance honestly.

It’s true though. The culture might suck but the women are some of the most beautiful in the world.

Attached: gypsy qt.jpg (750x789, 128K)

>how the fuck do they survive being homeless as an entire race
if their cousins (Poos) survived as a street shittiers despite having more than 1 billion population then nothing is impossible for the Gypsies

A virus

No fucking way! There is a group of people who do this exact same scam on the redline in Chicago. I always thought they were Arab or something... couldn't quite tell their race. They're probably fucking gypsies! Woe to Chicago. Now we have gypsies alongside everyone else we have to deal with on a daily basis.

There are Gypsies is Chicago?

All stateless itinerant people are threats to national security and should be destroyed.

Attached: 1546977600318.jpg (700x953, 154K)