Abortion Red Pill Thread

Abortion Red Pill Thread

Redpill me on abortion and if its moral or not

Why are women so obsessed with legalizing abortion everywhere?

Attached: abortion.jpg (1024x717, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/22/one-world-trade-center-lit-up-in-pink-to-celebrate-ny-abortion-law/
nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/01/new-york-has-finally-updated-its-archaic-abortion-law.html
cbsnews.com/news/new-york-passes-abortion-bill-late-term-if-mothers-health-is-at-risk-today-2019-01-23/
100abortionphotos.com/
thefederalist.com/2017/04/26/planned-parenthoods-organs-lamborghinis-exec-busted-trying-sell-baby-body-parts/
blackgenocide.org/sanger.html
blackgenocide.org/planned.html
lifenews.com/2015/08/20/former-satanist-i-performed-satanic-rituals-inside-abortion-clinics/
youtube.com/watch?v=pFvIEk8_4p4
washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/disgusting-new-york-not-only-legalized-late-term-abortions-but-also-celebrated-like-it-won-the-super-bowl
whattoexpect.com/first-year/photo-gallery/health-benefits-of-pregnancy-and-motherhood.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump getting my pasta ready for you one sec

Abortion is great but not white abortion.

Governor Andrew Cuomo of NEW YORK has legalized Late Term Abortion up the the day before birth to “protect the mother in case her health of life is in danger”.

> Entitled the Reproductive Health Act, New York’s latest abortion law allows termination of a pregnancy until the expected day of birth with certain limitations:
> An] abortion May be performed by a licensed, certified, or authorized practitioner within 24 weeks from the commencement of pregnancy, or there is an absence of fetal viability, or at any time when necessary to protect a patient’s life or health.
>The [Reproductive Health Act] also redefines “person” as “a human being who has been born and is alive,” eliminating the possibility of recognizing the personhood of an unborn child. During her presidential campaign in 2016, Hillary Clinton stated that “the unborn person doesn’t have constitutional rights.”

breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/22/one-world-trade-center-lit-up-in-pink-to-celebrate-ny-abortion-law/
nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/01/new-york-has-finally-updated-its-archaic-abortion-law.html
cbsnews.com/news/new-york-passes-abortion-bill-late-term-if-mothers-health-is-at-risk-today-2019-01-23/

Attached: 36877ECF-E696-43ED-B57A-8C763EAA9A48.jpg (640x480, 76K)

sage shill threads

They are usualy (not including rape victims) whores who want to escape the reality of their mistakes.
Honestly I am amazed how in the 21 century people are still retarded enough to not use protection or have kids withouth thinking about it.

Oh you weren't lying.

Fucking animal. Killing babies is not great

How can you even tell the race of this child in pic related?

Attached: 12F89D53-F7D1-4F2E-8262-6725FEEB33EA.png (400x550, 402K)

They're mad that they can't have casual sex without the risk of pregnancy, they resent men for our sexual freedom. And men on the other hand have lost their sense of honor and we no longer marry women just because we got them pregnant. So I can't really blame women for wanting abortions because it takes two to tango.

Shill threads? This about abortion and sage goes in options not name you fucking nufag

100abortionphotos.com/
CREATION OF LIFE IS SACRED. UNBORN LIFE IS PRECIOUS AND MUST BE PROTECTED AT ANY COST. WE RAGE AGAINST THEM BECAUSE (((THEY))) HURT WHO WE LOVE. (((THEY))) USE PROPAGANDA IN THE FORMS OF BOOKS, NOVELS, MOVIES AND ADVERTISEMENTS TO PASS THEIR SATANIC AND EVIL AGENDA AS THEY PROFIT OFF OF ABORTION AND BABY PARTS

thefederalist.com/2017/04/26/planned-parenthoods-organs-lamborghinis-exec-busted-trying-sell-baby-body-parts/
> The Planned Parenthood executive who in 2015 was caught on tape joking about selling baby organs to get a Lamborghini was once again caught haggling over the price of organs harvested from the bodies of aborted babies.

>In a new video by the Center for Medical Progress, Dr. Mary Gatter, president of the Medical Directors Council for the nation’s largest abortion provider, is negotiating the price of organs.

Attached: 73EB69E2-780A-40FA-AB78-E7E0D32E5E86.png (400x299, 152K)

Nonwhites get abortions at a far greater rate than whites. It is in the white race's interest to keep abortion legal for as long as we allow these shitskins in our countries.

Why does Jow Forums want people who would murder their children to have them. It just seems like a mercy kill to me

Abortion is a whores way out

The biggest redpill about abortion is that it is going to make atheism disappear because atheist women hate their babies.

Attached: ATHEIST LIVES DON'T MATTER.jpg (600x391, 29K)

abortion of niggers is 100% moral

fucking bot cunt

>Origins of Planned Parenthood
Originally meant to genocide ANTI SOCIAL SOUTHERN WHITE AND black unborn babies, this vile organization has been killing the unborn of ALL races
blackgenocide.org/sanger.html
blackgenocide.org/planned.html
>At a March 1925 international birth control gathering in New York City, a speaker warned of the menace posed by the "black" and "yellow" peril. The man was not a Nazi or Klansman; he was Dr. S. Adolphus Knopf, a member of Margaret Sanger's American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood.

THEY WANTED TO GENOCIDE ANTI SOCIAL WHITE SOUTHERNERS, BLACKS, AND YELLOWS
>Sanger's other colleagues included avowed and sophisticated racists. One, Lothrop Stoddard, was a Harvard graduate and the author of The Rising Tide of Color against White Supremacy. And Dr. Harry Laughlin, another Sanger associate and board member for her group, spoke of purifying America's human "breeding stock" and purging America's "bad strains." These "strains" included the "shiftless, ignorant, and worthless class of antisocial whites of the South."

>Not to be outdone by her followers, Margaret Sanger spoke of sterilizing those she designated as "unfit," a plan she said would be the "salvation of American civilization.: And she also spoke of those who were "irresponsible and reckless," among whom she included those " whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers." She further contended that "there is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped." That many Americans of African origin constituted a segment of Sanger considered "unfit" cannot be easily refuted.

Attached: D4A12C5A-136F-4049-9F2F-F644AB31FA01.png (400x293, 165K)

Going off of stats I’d bet it was a POC. Baby

Abortion removes shitskins

Abortion is satanic, which is why you see so many demon-possessed liberal whores of satan going in so hard for it.

How the fuck am I bot? Because I’ve briwsed Jow Forums longer than you and know how to post? Fucking kys you subhuman faggot

I WILL NEVER STOP MY CRUSADE AGAINST ABORTION. I WILL ABSOLUTELY NEVER GIVE IN TO FAGGOT LIKE YOU

Attached: FE1C0851-B137-4506-95B5-447CFC6DE809.gif (128x150, 77K)

“Feminism is about maximally restricting male sexual strategy while fully empowering female sexual strategy”

Nothing says Hypergamy like aborting a mans genetic legacy. Women want full, 100% assurance to their lizard brain that they made their right decision in choosing a mate. This is the same reason rape (by a beta male) is petrifying to women.

because they have been indoctrinated in a new faith of progressivism that believes women should be men in every possible sense of the word that can be managed
if men never have to worry about pregnancy, then that is freedom

women have been taught a caricature of freedom and power and they are seeking it out like emotional, impulsive beings
when in fact men have less power and nobody really has freedom
it will take generations to put things right

If you support abortion you are not welcome in the ethnostate you satanic fuck

CALL THEM AND GIVE THEM A PIECE OF YOUR MIND. I AM NOT ADVOCATING VIOLENCE BUT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THEM...SO BE IT. THEY ARE DESTROYING LIFE AND THE SANCTITY OF OUR CIVILIZATION BY PROMOTING THE KILLING OF CHILDREN AND PROMISCUITY

Planned Parenthood BoroHall Health Center
44 Court St 6th Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Phone #: (212) 965-7000

Planned Parenthood: Diane L. Max Health Center
21-41 45th Rd, Long Island City, NY 11101
(212) 965-7000

Planned Parenthood - The Bronx Health Center
349 E 149th St 2nd Floor, Bronx, NY 10451
(212) 965-7000

Planned Parenthood - Staten Island Health Center
23 Hyatt St, Staten Island, NY 10301
(212) 965-7000
plannedparenthood.org

Planned Parenthood Federation of America
123 William St, New York, NY 10038
(212) 541-7800

"Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc."
434 West 33rd Street, New York, NY 10001
(212) 541-7800
plannedparenthood.org

International Planned Parenthood Federation/Western Hemisphere Region
125 Maiden Ln, New York, NY 10038
(212) 248-6400
ippfwhr.org

Planned Parenthood Nassau County
540 Fulton Ave, Hempstead, NY 11550
(800) 230-7526
plannedparenthood.org

Planned Parenthood - Glen Cove Health Center
110 School St, Glen Cove, NY 11542
(516) 750-2500
plannedparenthood.org

Planned Parenthood - Huntington Health Center
755 New York Ave, Huntington, NY 11743
(631) 427-7154

Planned Parenthood - Massapequa Health Center
35 Carmans Rd, Massapequa, NY 11758
(516) 750-2500
plannedparenthood.org

Planned Parenthood - West Islip Health Center
180 Sunrise Hwy, West Islip, NY 11795
(631) 893-0150

Planned Parenthood - Smithtown Health Center
70 Maple Ave, Smithtown, NY 11787
(631) 361-7526

Planned Parenthood - Patchogue Health Center
450 Waverly Ave, Patchogue, NY 11772
(631) 475-5705
plannedparenthood.org

Planned Parenthood - Riverhead Health Center
877 E Main St #109, Riverhead, NY 11901
(800) 230-7526

Attached: AD091F0C-4CE9-4632-909D-4D542D2594B9.png (400x291, 211K)

If we get some DNA, we can study the ancestry. Also, if the mother is non-white, then we have our answer. If the mother is white, she’s probably aborting some mixed goblina, so fuckin send it.

Unwanted pregnancies grow into poltards with mommy issues.

Does anybody know about the abortion protests in shreveport? I just drove by a bunch of picketers downtown.

There will be no ethnostate you sperg. I just want to live in the world were the best genes are past down. Science is our light

I think it also shows that pregnancy is seen as a ‘consequence’ nowadays rather than a gift. Makes me sad user. Gib hug

Nothing that kills niggers and spics is satanic

Final copy pasta
lifenews.com/2015/08/20/former-satanist-i-performed-satanic-rituals-inside-abortion-clinics/

>In an interview with the Lepanto Institute, former Satanist Zachary King shared about his 26-years in the occult and his involvement in ritual abortions.
>As LifeNews previously reported, many Satanists believe abortion is sacred and some participate in the procedures themselves. In fact, King explained that participating in abortions is particularly important for Satanists because it’s considered the best way to give an offering to Satan.
He explained, “In Satanism, killing something or the death of something is the is the most effective way of getting your spell accomplished. As far as trying to get satan’s approval, to give you something that you want, killing something is the best way to go. Killing something is the ultimate offering to satan, and if you can kill an unborn, that is his ultimate goal.”
However, the Satanic Temple’s website gives their more “acceptable” position on abortion. It says members “believe in individual autonomy, personal choice, and the inviolability of one’s own body.” They add, “…We believe one should be free to make one’s own decisions, uncoerced, based on the best available scientific evidence, whether or not the science comports with the religious and/or political views of others.”
King said that he joined a satanic coven when he was 14-years-old and participated in his first abortion three months before his 15th birthday. He explained, “Just after I turned 14, the coven members came to me and said that I was going to be involved in an abortion in about 9 months. There was a sex party with all the male members between 12 and 15 and a female member over 18 and her purpose was to get pregnant, and then she was going to have an abortion in 9 months.”

Attached: 4FD81CD7-BE7F-402D-9D2C-D5A781BFC126.png (670x449, 400K)

Planned Parenthood prevents more abortion than any amount of Bible thumping ever will.

>science is our light
Luciferian confirmed
Kys bill gates

The majority of babies aborted are white, but white atheist lives are not worth saving anyway, this is just taking out the trash.

Attached: 1500063618963.png (1000x1000, 189K)

t. not-silly gook

Progressiveness has no limit or end.

because they're told to think that, the thought wouldn't even graze their minds if not planted by (((someone)))
>women need to work
>career over family
>have kids after 30s
>destruction of the family unit through propaganda
>feminism over represented even if not even half of women self describe a feminist
>my body my choice
oh and then the big one
>more abortion
>less births
>lel we need immigration
it's all fucking propaganda, we need to re-wire them into sanity, it's our only option.

Attached: 1547906882989.jpg (720x579, 48K)

Morality is subjective. Germans especially should be taking part.

Attached: uterus.png (239x211, 3K)

The black population would be double what it would be and american society would have collapsed or blacks would have been genocided without legal abortion.

Bill gates is pro the nog population. You are an idiot

Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

>Why are women so obsessed with legalizing abortion everywhere
they want to have consequence-free sex and are too lazy to even use birth control

Well said.

Abortion morality is easy..

If it's a tard = from life it is barred
If it's a yid = get rid
If it's black = fetus attack
If it's white = its not all right

Attached: FB_IMG_1547500836648.jpg (480x581, 54K)

this

>Redpill me on abortion and if its moral or not
it´s the foreplay for the coming church of Satan NWO and the coming of the ANTICHRIST

CHRIST=LIFE
ANTICHRIST=ANTILIFE
youtube.com/watch?v=pFvIEk8_4p4

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/disgusting-new-york-not-only-legalized-late-term-abortions-but-also-celebrated-like-it-won-the-super-bowl

Attached: 79af99119661c45c3bd99899e64a4172.jpg (728x839, 278K)

This captures the entire thing very well, thank you.

Attached: 1544621079338.jpg (1204x732, 131K)

It is when blacks do it.

Attached: 1547568222011.png (200x164, 43K)

Women want to be sure they can discreetly get an abortion in case their beta husbands accidentally get them pregnant during their monthly allotted pity fuck.

thanks. inspired me to start me first pasta file

Attached: family.jpg (1200x800, 256K)

Attached: 1485839318833.png (300x366, 147K)

that's why its illegal for doctors to perform abortions in the USA.
abortion technicians are non-doctors.

Abortion is moral if the father and/or the mother are/is black.

Based

The babies aren't atheists.

Babies will inherit the genes that predisposed their parents to be the way they are, as well as their parents' beliefs that the parents will instill in their children if the babies are born and raised by them.

>You try and try to tell them how wrong it is but still refuse argumento id my decision not your blah blah

You simply don't give a fuck anymore, at the end abortion is unnatural and will cause damage to the woman womb and uterus. Two things will happen she dies or become sterile forever

>Red pill me guys
Think for yourself, sheep

It should only be allowed if the mother's life is in danger or if the child is going to come out deformed or severely disabled.

Attached: Fv7hjs0.jpg (800x800, 137K)

Abortion is murder.
Murder is not always bad.
Most SIDS are caused by babies being murdered by their mother.
Women are just as bloodthirsty as men, but due to their weakness will kill in more sublte ways "turn a friend on heroin on their back so they choke on their own vomit".

Attached: [meaty whack].png (500x481, 326K)

I'm fine with it as long it's nonwhites.

Morality is just a means to control the masses.
Wiping a blank slate is not murder.
Condemning a child to be born with parents who are so foolish that they can't even avoid unwanted pregnancy is sadistic in my opinion.

bump

Bullshit, give me the citation that tells me the majority of abortions were from black people

it's not moral but it is utilitarian, the amount of aborted people numbers hundreds of millions, putting in the future reproduction of the people on top of it and we are facing numbers not sustainable by our economy, thus war, famine disease and the like are likely to occur to cull the the population, it is far less messy for that number to be disposed as a clump of cells than as crying self aware humans, the said disposal is far more gentle to our already build infrastructure as the above fail safe scenarios to reduce numbers are quite damaging

all in all, we can't be moral in the modern world and arguably never had the means to be such back in the day

Attached: 1302445521646.jpg (226x263, 15K)

because many have done it (about 800k a year in the US) and they want society to tell them it was ok, because they feel bad about it.

If the baby isn’t white, Its a good thing in my eyes. We’d be in a far worse position without it. Whites aren’t the ones getting abortions, because they’re smart enough to take birth control pills.

Attached: 71014EF7-E56C-4E5D-A4DD-D192CB4C87B3.jpg (1023x1024, 102K)

A fetus is scientifically not a baby. Look up why human women have periods every month while other mammals don’t. Aborting a fetus is like removing a parasite. If the baby can’t survive outside the womb on its own, she should have the right to terminate it.

>Why are women so obsessed with legalizing abortion everywhere?

Hedonism.

>Aborting a fetus is like removing a parasite.
Stop fucking niggers my dude, babies are symbiotic not parasitic.

This is scientifically untrue. The baby is a parasite. The women’s body has no control over the amount of resources shared with the fetus and it can not survive outside the mother’s womb. The woman’s body receives nothing in exchange for carrying the fetus, so how is that symbiotic? I’m sorry this scoentific truth makes so uncomfortable but its been widely studied

Because they allow even people like you to fulfill their biological role and pass on their genes. Not being able to control how much resources are shared doesn't change anything, moron.

whattoexpect.com/first-year/photo-gallery/health-benefits-of-pregnancy-and-motherhood.aspx
Wrong, nigger there ARE benefits.

Yes it does. The fetus is still a prasite and you have provided nothing to back up your idiotic claim of symbiosis.

Fucking burgers, amerimutts are the worst posters on this site, at least most of the abhorrent leaf posters are being ironic.

Prove there's a detriment.

>Why are women so obsessed with their rights.
idk. You demoralizing Jew but every time my rights under attack by your people I will fight twice as hard if it only makes life more difficult for (((you))).

I know this is true from both research and personal experience. But I also know it keeps nonwhite populations from growing out of control so I am torn about this. As much as I think motherhood would make it harder for roasties to be so selfish I also know how many more welfare babies will be born

Show flag

“All foetuses burrow into the linings of their mothers' wombs, in search of nourishment. But some do this more than others.
In horses, cows and pigs, the embryo simply sits on the surface of the womb lining. In dogs and cats, the foetuses dig in a little more. But in humans and other primates, a foetus will dig through all the womb lining to directly bathe in its mother's blood.

That's because mothers and babies are engaged in an "evolutionary tug-of-war", says Elizabeth Rowe of Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana.

The mother wants to ration how much nutrients she gives to each baby, so she has some left and can have more babies. On the other hand, the developing baby wants to get as much energy from its mother as it can.”

The fetus literally steals nutrients from the mother’s bloodstream. One trival example of a detriment is that the mother must consume more to provide for both her and the parasite.

Can you provide a non trivial example of actual detriment?

>killing a child that is not alive is murder!11!1!
A fucking computer is more consiuous than a fetus. It's not murder, you're all just christian faggots.

Explain to me why a fetus that hasn't started developing the nervous system should be considered a BAAAAAAAABY OMG U KILLIN A BAAABYYYYY

A fetus is just as relevant as a spermatozoid and an egg

Women have this retarded idea about “my body my body my body” and they honestly think it’s a rock solid argument

What they don’t realize is that people are obviously talking about the kid’s body

The example was trivial to produce, the point itself is non-trivial.

>Why are women so obsessed with legalizing abortion everywhere?

Read up on the story of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Women are easily pursuaded by the serpent into disobeying God. Sacrificing children also pleases Moloch, a false diety of the Canaanite tribe.

I don't believe in abortion for the sake of "empowerment".

Only do abortion if you are a poor fuck who can't afford to raise children or you are too autistic to raise one maturely. It will spare the child a lot of suffering in the future.

Women want abortions to be more readily accessible because they want consequence-free sex

You didn't provide any example of detriment, the mother requiring more food doesn't cause harm, do you have autism? Do you still wanna argue babies are parasites? Do you even wanna look up the definition of parasite first?

it's just inversion of all that is good

Attached: 1546268683307.png (1017x791, 210K)

>be teenager or early 20s
>grandpa gets ill
>he can only survive if you are hooked up to him 24/7
>will permanently alter your body if you go through it fully
>family tries to convince you to do it
>"uh, no. My body my rights"
>"wow user, stop thinking about yourself for once!"

You are an idiot. Having to provide nutrients for 2 living things is an obvious detriment, however since you couldn’t even grasp such a simple point its obvious that your own bias makes you unable to accept the reality that a fetus and a human mother have an adversarial relarionship. A fetus is a classic example of a parasite.

It is among the vilest of evils.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 445K)

>You are an idiot. Having to provide nutrients for 2 living things is an obvious detriment
detriment
noun
the state of being harmed or damaged.

parasite
noun
an organism that lives in or on an organism of another species (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense

unless you're fucking niggers, babies aren't parasites, and you have autism

You just proves that babies are parasites.