WE WILL NOT CAVE

>WE WILL NOT CAVE
... one day later
>caves

I'd laugh if it weren't so pathetic.
Trump's presidency has been nothing short of disappointment.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-26 Donald J Trump on Twitter Nancy just said she “just doesn’t understand why (640x438, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lj7IhH1YiIM
twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi jidf

The JIDF would be the first to come to the defense of Jew-loving Trump and his kike-infested family.

Attached: 1534889569845.jpg (999x754, 207K)

"I have a very powerful alternative but I didn't want to use it this time, hopefully it will be unnecessary."

"I have heard from enough Democrats and Republicans that they are willing to put partisanship aside, I think!, and put the security of American people first."

"They have said they are for full border security and have finally and fully acknowledge that having barriers, fencing, or walls will be an important part of the solution"

"Over the next 21 days I expect both Democrats and Republicans to work in good faith."

"If we don’t get a fair deal from Congress, the Government will either shutdown on February 15th again—or I will use the powers afforded to me under the laws and the Constitution of the United States to address this emergency. We will have great security."

I notice these quotes get the shills mad and they start turning into "HE CAVED!!" to "W-W-WELL HE HASN'T KEPT ANY PROMISES, FORMER TRUMP SUPPORTER HERE! WE CAN'T LET HIM GET THE CODES FOR 2020!!!!"

Get the fuck off my board you Tranny faggots, you got a 40% chance of not offing yourselves by 2020 anyways.

The jidf would be the first one to call out the person saying jidf. Interesting

Hi JIDF! All you kikes are going to burn in hell.

Jews. Not even once.

Trump has a Valentines Day present for America. Think about it. Yeah, now shut the fuck up.

>Trump's presidency has been nothing short of disappointment.
Welcome to the real world. Every presidency has been a disappointment to their base.

tick tock

Attached: tupolev.png (1164x296, 91K)

The Trump train ended the moment he fired missiles on the Syrian airbase a couple months into his presidency.

Do you transvestites really think this shit is working?

He has alzheimer's, give him a break. You knew he was 120 when you elected him.

No, but the Omnibus nearly made me hop off. He said he regretted it and won't do it again. I too am not perfect. So the train kept a'rollin

Trump if you see this.

Don’t reopen the government.

As hard as this has been. Doing it twice will be harder. Finish this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lj7IhH1YiIM

Attached: 1548513605382.png (714x866, 87K)

Attached: 20017FB2-7436-4A0B-8B04-AD0302387EB5.png (758x451, 94K)

This isn't your board. Your board is Jow Forumsthe_donald, you have to go back.

Attached: 1485913166666.png (598x600, 435K)

POST THIS IN EVERY BLACK PILLED SHILL THREAD

WALL IS BEING BUILT;
Sarah Sanders:
>In 21 days President Trump is moving forward building the wall with or without the Democrats. The only outstanding question is whether the Democrats want something or nothing
twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21

HAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED SHILLS

ANN COULTER KYS
MIKE THERNOVITCH KYS
LEFTYPOL KYS
HASBARA KYS
PAKIS IN UK KYS
ALL KIKES KYS
LEAFS GET RAKED
NANCY PELOSI KYS
CHUCK SCHUMER KYS

WE ARE BUILDING THAT WALL AND RIDDING AMERICA OF THIS FILTH. REMEMBER WHO TURNED ON AMERICA TODAY twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478

Attached: D80AD597-5487-4B35-9689-E1870911EFC7.png (750x1334, 136K)

You had one ducking job trump. And you are fucking it up

Build the wall.

Attached: dummies.png (250x316, 78K)

Posting /le_donald/ cope/cringe.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 9.55.56 AM.png (903x613, 505K)

President Cuck is not getting his wall - not now, now in three weeks, not ever

deal with it

Attached: 51046101_641810616235495_1870084642497888256_n.jpg (676x960, 68K)

>What is an ultimatum?
Let's see what happens in mid- to late February. If the Democrats don't approve funding for the wall, Trump will declare a state of emergency and just do it anyway.

Currently Trump has the upper hand by making sure that the government employees were still getting paid, something the Democrats refused to do.

If he had the power to build the wall all along, then why did he wait for 2 years before finally trying to get it done? If he had the power all along, then why did he just shut down the government for 35 days in an attempt to get the necessary funding? Why did he then re-open the government without receiving funding for the wall and give the Democrats another 21 days to negotiate? If he has the power to build the wall, why offer the Democrats anything at all?

Attached: 1518060405468.png (633x758, 132K)

Because in fact neither of you are jidf you're just poltards who call other people jidf when hearing a different opinion

>crime, human trafficking, gangs and drugs

How hard is it to say "Every job held by an illegal immigrant is one that isn't being held by a working class American citizen, the ones the Democrats claim to be working for"? That's the real reason why people supported Trump in '16.

Attached: dTcAHZc.jpg (800x857, 67K)

>why did he...

This is just Kabuki theater to distract the goyim. All of this shit is as phony as professional wrestling and it's shameful that supposedly grown adults get emotionally involved in this show.

Attached: 2 party system.jpg (600x461, 66K)

"I have heard from enough Democrats and Republicans that they are willing to put partisanship aside, I think!, and put the security of American people first."

"They have said they are for full border security and have finally and fully acknowledge that having barriers, fencing, or walls will be an important part of the solution"

>Said he would not sign with no wall money
>Signs with no wall money
>Puts words in Dems' mouths
>Pretends he has some sort of leverage
>Implies Dems don't have *even less* incentive now to deal with him
>Implies they just let him twist in the breeze in the next shut down he starts
>Threatens a shutdown again on live TV
>Seals his fate at being blamed for it again
He caved and he's an idiot. I've never seen people contort themselves so hard to justify the Art of Surrender.

I'm almost 55 years old. I've been around to see:

Reagan try to tell me ketchup is a vegetable.
Bush 41 tell me to read his lips.
Clinton be a sexual psychopath.
Bush 43 be Bush 43
Obama think his skin colour passed for political policy.

I thought I had a decent bullshit filter. But Trump caught me off guard. At least he wasn't a professional politician. The lowest of the low. I thought, ok maybe here's something different.

Nope. Just the same old bullshit. Fuck him. And fuck any of his grovelling apologists. You're the real NPCs

>This thread

I've come to the conclusion that leftists have a mental disability that makes them terrible at long term strategy and understanding reality. You've had several years of big daddy Trumps penis resting upon your heads and yet you have still failed to adapt and come up with any viable strategy for winning. You just double down on shit and pounce on anything opportunistically even if these things just make you look stupid in the long run.

The "russian agent" thing, made you look dumb.
The "russia hacked the election" also, made you look dumb.
Calling everyone that disagrees with you a Russian spy also makes you look dumb.
The fake dossier made you look dumb.
Supporting a caravan of illegal immigrants trying to break into the USA made you look dumb.
Crying abou child abusers being separated from their parents at the border makes you look dumb.
Getting mad at Trump taking troops out of Syria makes you look dumb.
Pouncing on some random little boy for smiling and giving him death threats makes you look dumb.

And now finally, acting like Trump giving relief to government dependant people who are being used as pawns in the Democrats stupid globalist game is some kind of "humiliating defeat" for Trump when he is only going to restart the same process in a few days makes you look fucking dumb.

What will you idiots be saying when he starts putting on the pressure again because we both know he will.

working class american citizens don't want to bus tables or pick strawberries. they want to die in coal mines and herd cattle.

illegal immigrants work harder and complain less than americans. that's why trumptards can't stand them.

Saw a Russian flag say that the other day. Interesting copy pasta faggot.

Lmaooo
He'll get impeached by Senate Republicans if he tries this shit again

show your flag

Reopening the government for 21 days to renogotiate, under the pretense that the wall will happen regardless of if the dems compromise or not, is not caving. Hello Leftypol Discord.

It’s not an emergency if he can wait almost 60 days to start addressing it.

He won’t be able to justify the decision, and it still won’t magically make a wall appear overnight.
If there was truly an emergency at the border a wall would not solve it.

They weren't getting paid in the first place because Trump put himself before them

C O P Y P A S T A
O
P
Y

P
A
S
T
A

What excuse are they going to come up with when Trump doesn't get what he wants?

Attached: 1548511768827.jpg (894x894, 365K)

>"if i can't get it RIGHT NOW i'm terribly mad!"
literally the mindset of a 1 year old
trump is doing fine. he's fighting a war and it takes patience and strategy.
if it would be that easy, ron paul would be president, but trump is more intelligent, because he knows that normies don't like extreme changes over night.

Idiot. If immigrants hadn't been imported from the third world, those jobs would have been forced to raise their pay or automate, which creates a engineering, design, marketing, operations, finance, sales, and manufacturing production jobs in a factory. Instead, letting Paco come in and do it for a quarter has decimated the American people's economic prospects. Why does this not make sense to you?

t. coping faggot

>What will you idiots be saying when he starts putting on the pressure again because we both know he will.

My lefty parents came home from work yesterday acting as though they hit the lottery because of trump reopening the government. Youd have thought trump got impeached. I tried to warn them you know how trump is, hes not going to just let this go and take a loss. He got embarrassed in front of the entire US hes not gonna roll over. I think hes going to pull something so crazy that it will have the lefties BEGGING for just a wall.

because even trump realizes there are consequences to going nuclear and using an emergency executive order. i still think trump is a fucking bitch for caving though, especially the day after saying he wouldn't cave, and he had to know how the media would parade around calling him a caving loser and that pelosi overpowered him. he should have said before the shutdown started that the demorats could put together a bill with wall funding, or that he'd do the emergency order, and then when they failed on a bill, do the emergency order. no shutdown needed. plus the fact that he couldn't have been clearer that mexico would pay for it, it pisses me off that he didn't work a clause into the new NAFTA deal that allocated money specifically for it, even if it was just a political stunt where we made some other concession in the NAFTA deal somewhere else. or better yet, put some big tax on remittances to mexico (although i don't know how much money that would generate).

Holy fuck how much longer are you fat dorks going to cry here? 1000 liberal journalists just got fired for lying about Trump, your boys are lying snakes and so are you

but can you code?

Attached: 1548405880702.jpg (598x1329, 222K)

Same excuse that leftists made when Obama didn’t close Gitmo and end the wars

>it takes patience and strategy.
In that case he's definitely fucked.

Epic meme xD

Attached: 1536001519084.png (256x256, 30K)

The presidency is a figure-head, today; it's the Supreme Court that rules the country, O.P. I always say that I'd go back to voting if I could directly vote for the Supreme Court justices.

The Democrats have already made it abundantly clear that they aren't willing to negotiate on the wall. The answer has, and always will be, a resounding NO. Trump has been pulling the same song and dance for two years now. If he wanted to build the wall, and had the power to do so, he would've done it already. It's a simple fact. This latest routine is nothing more than empty posturing.

Attached: 1548515416928.webm (646x516, 1.48M)

>colour

hmm, strange way for an american to spell color. almost makes you seem like VPN-using shill faggot.

You're obviously an outsider kid... I don't know what SJW forum you came from, but you're all repeating the same bullshit. You can't actually believe anyone thinks you're a regular poster here.

I want to build the wall but the Dems won't let me.

Vote for me again in 2020 and I will finally build the fence.

Attached: trump.jpg (727x485, 106K)

>President crucial in appointing supreme court

>President is a figure-head

????
???????

Former Trump Supporter here, Is funny to watch him Kneel and burn, but seriously, we can't let him build that wall.

Don't know if underage, neet, or retarded

Even TDS is shitting all over him, and they were on The Trump Train like no other, and even bashed Iron Ann when she stepped off.

But they or most others aren't admitting the awful truth.....

Trump was a JEWISH PLANT from day one.

That is why the JewsMedia (Rush L, Dr Savage et al) was always harping on how the "media is against him".

The Media is against David Duke and Arthur Butz, not Trump.

Ron Paul had the goods: "Enforce EXISTING Immigration Law" (Operation Wetback II).

You all deserve to die because you let an Israel First "conservative" displace Ron Paul.

Reminder that the tranny shills are from the_donald

Attached: 1499299344990.png (833x656, 298K)

Can't wait to see how you guys twist in knots when he gets no wall again.

>dealmaker

Pathetic

Attached: 1CA0CF5D-3272-465D-8610-2466A508C713.jpg (819x1024, 43K)

Shills on suicide watch. Buzzfeed bombshell backfires. Covington Catholic incident backfired extra hard. Tons of anti white liberal journalists get laid off. And the wall is getting built. When it's finished I'm going to visit it regularly and laugh at all the dirty spics on the other side in their shithole.

Attached: SarahTwitter(1).png (634x547, 49K)

Attached: Trump Wall.jpg (1024x867, 94K)

You know, people keep comparing the highly autistic game known as politics to 4D chess. In chess, you must sometimes relinquish pieces in order to assault priority targets. I've noticed that many of you don't bother mentioning this, because you're too busy parroting lines that you're being spoon-fed by pedophiles that are smarter than you. Your pants are down because you've become complacent in your hollow victory and your queen and king are now exposed to Trump's small, orange penis.

I'd laugh if it weren't so pathetic. Sage this shill thread everyone.

Attached: Science.png (227x200, 4K)

Attached: hahaha.jpg (600x316, 36K)

former trump supporter
the maga train stops here

Attached: 1548425692838.jpg (219x230, 9K)

He has absolutely no leverage.

Everyone knows this is a set up Trump cucks. In two weeks cheeto fucker is going to declare a national emergency and build his stupid wall anyway. Because he knows in a national emergency the house and the courts will have no say. He isn’t playing nice with anyone. This is all a big con leading up to his next dictator move.

Fuck you.

So basically Obama

Attached: 1547760460915.jpg (1025x722, 158K)

Attached: 1547794375361.jpg (600x600, 34K)

>He isn’t playing nice with anyone.
He literally is.
He said “I could use my power but i won’t right now.” which is all but admitting he never will.

Attached: 1548082623473.png (700x950, 57K)

Trump Is Finished

Couldn't have happened to a better kike.

>If the Democrats don't approve funding for the wall, Trump will declare a state of emergency and just do it anyway.

SO WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T HE DO THAT 35 DAYS AGO?

>This time trump will build the wall
t. Increasingly desperate man for 2000th time in two years

Attached: laughing chinee.jpg (382x400, 41K)

>Never will
Oh he will. That’s why he put this whole thing on pause for two weeks. Because he knows we wont give him shit, and then he can say “see! I tried to be nice! now I have to declare a national emergency.”

You would literally have to be a mouth breathing retard not to see what he’s doing. I’m sick of his games.

I have to agree with you user, Trump is about as useless as Obama was on delivering his promises.

Dear god that place can be absolute fucking cancer sometimes.

>Trump's presidency has been nothing short of disappointment.
Well we're more than happy to keep disappointing your stupid liberal ass. You take it so, so well.

He knows the emergency rout is going to fail he just needs to look like he's still fighting

>former trump supporter
We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Attached: former trump supporter 3.png (1000x764, 210K)

>>WE WILL NOT CAVE
>... one day later

A great big beautiful declaration and from that a Love Wall is built

>Ron Paul
>Liberterian
>not a Jewish puppet

Attached: 245960A5-FF47-4FAB-91BA-B5A9C5D49332.jpg (910x898, 118K)

Oh hey you again. The smart liberal.
Are you honest too?
You're on the wrong side.

Oh it gets worse

Attached: 1515968188718.png (944x4013, 409K)

just pasta son
I'm almost 55 years old. I've been around to see:

Reagan try to tell me ketchup is a vegetable.
Bush 41 tell me to read his lips.
Clinton be a sexual psychopath.
Bush 43 be Bush 43
Obama think his skin colour passed for political policy.

I thought I had a decent bullshit filter. But Trump caught me off guard. At least he wasn't a professional politician. The lowest of the low. I thought, ok maybe here's something different.

Nope. Just the same old bullshit. Fuck him. And fuck any of his grovelling apologists. You're the real NPCs

>Strategy
>"I'm gonna shot myself in the foot and then wait 21 days before trying to do the thing!"
The issue is that this isn't a fucking vacuum. It's not JUST about the wall. The shutdown caused a fuckload of ill will for both sides, but much more for Trump since he caved first. That's not strategy, that's straight up a loss. You could call this a tactical retreat if anything, but the damage will certainly last more than 21 days and he's not in any better position to get what he wants because of it. If anything, the long break period hurts his national emergency plan.

No SOTU for you

I'm seeing copy pasta from the last threads.
You guys are really fucking sad.

To try and work with dems. The shutdown was just another step towards trying to reason with the dems on how important it is. Dems still not budging, and now they are using fed workers not being paid as a talking point. Trump opens gov, fed workers are paid, dems have no more ammo to be against Trump, and so it's either dems agree to a wall, or he goes towards the final step, which is a national emergency. Dems are the ones who look unreasonable here, not trump. Trump has reached out numerous times to them. Dems have not.

>SEETHING
lmao

Attached: 1548270526584.jpg (1559x817, 741K)

t. jidf

None you faggot. I have an understanding of how labor economics works and how the American labor market was devastated by immigration and globalism

Since you neither contradicted any of my points nor posited any of your own, I can reasonably conclude that you accept my arguments or are unable to contradict them.

>waits 2 years to get wall built
>keeps saying he can just build the wall with or without democrats
>basically begs for funding to democrats
>"I WILL STAND MY GROUND!"
>caves like a basic bitch to the democrats
g-guys i-i-i'm still doing it with or without democrats

Why would he even offer the democrats something in the first place if he could "just" do it without them? Why hasn't he built it in the past 2 years if he could just do it?

Face it, this man just keeps spouting bullshit and his base just keeps licking up the chocolate pudding and ask for seconds.

It's almost sad knowing we won't have 4 more years of this high quality comedy..Pretty sure that in 2020 neither the republicans nor the democrats will be able to put a comedian like him forward.