The fired journalists are browsing pol right now say hi

The fired journalists are browsing pol right now say hi.

Attached: shut up.jpg (1024x570, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/fake-news-vs-real-news-in-the-21st-century-935a0f0e2262
twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2015/black/index.htm
myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

medium.com/p/fake-news-vs-real-news-in-the-21st-century-935a0f0e2262

Hello, CNN here!

Attached: 1548493025949.jpg (1024x663, 73K)

sorry am not journalist

just need some salt for cooking

In other words, post red pills

Attached: 1526875990491.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Who cares

>the people who keep making up news browse Jow Forums

Anyone who browses this site for more than 5 minutes knows that falseflagging is easier than waiting for some retard on Jow Forums to do the job for you.

Good article.
"How many times did the Vegas shooting story
change before the FBI got involved and the
media just disappeared on why 58 Americans
were murdered in a mass shooting? How
many times did the MAGA Mail Bomber story
change because of just ludicrous easily
dismissable details before the media dropped
it all together? In the current year, for people
who follow happenings. We know the media
will change the story repeatedly before
settling on a story that doesn’t make sense
and then completely give up on it before
moving on to the next one. And what about all
the recent stories of award-winning journalists
criticizing the current industry for fake news or
being forced to step down when caught just
flagrantly making up stories? Has there been
a real story in the sheer noise of the media in
the last few years?"

Sup you white hating fag hags. You know, you call me Nazi, but I'm a college educated anarchist in truth...yes this is the part where you get confused because you cannot comprehend that you are so pushy and annoying and authoritarian that an anarchist would hate you. Furthermore, your blatant hatred and racism for white people and men, which is only an option for you because we the hated allow it, is so repugnant that I can honestly say I do not think you can ever be trusted. Your publication by right of content should have been listed with storefront and monitored for hatespeech by the adl, IF hypocrisy wasn't your stock in trade. Not even ceasar had the arrogance that you do, though he had 7AU more merit. you actually fooled yourself into thinking you get to rig the game by redefing and reinterpreting without limit. Silly bitches, go find men, make babies and homes and stop attacking those without whom your world would he poverty and slavery by default.

Or, learn2code. T.niggerfaggot (because you don't get to control thought and speech)

You cucks should probably see what I have to show you here.

Attached: EMILYJEWCIS.png (1536x1126, 2.05M)

Hi and learn to code. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha WHITE PRIDE

Attached: hahahahahahaha.jpg (960x903, 483K)

FUCK JOURNALISTS LEARN HOW TO CODE

POST THIS IN EVERY BLACK PILLED SHILL THREAD

WALL IS BEING BUILT;
Sarah Sanders:
>In 21 days President Trump is moving forward building the wall with or without the Democrats. The only outstanding question is whether the Democrats want something or nothing
twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21

HAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED SHILLS

ANN COULTER KYS
MIKE THERNOVITCH KYS
LEFTYPOL KYS
HASBARA KYS
PAKIS IN UK KYS
ALL KIKES KYS
LEAFS GET RAKED
NANCY PELOSI KYS
CHUCK SCHUMER KYS

WE ARE BUILDING THAT WALL AND RIDDING AMERICA OF THIS FILTH. REMEMBER WHO TURNED ON AMERICA TODAY twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478

Attached: 9BFE61AD-9FB4-46C5-AD9F-88B7C9FAB1B0.png (750x1334, 136K)

Black chick in yellow is a decent looking negress. I'd hug her too.

>we r legun

Attached: serveimage2.jpg (601x508, 49K)

Have any of them learned how to code yet?

Greetings fake news.
Now is as good a time as any to remind people that gossip and heresay with no credible source does NOT qualify as an article. I understand journalistic integrity has gone out the window and been replaced by op-eds; but that doesn't mean you SHOULD engage in such things.
Also, on the off-chance that woman who claims to have a PhD in romantic comedies; pics or it didn't happen.

can you cite me a source for that? I might need it one day

Attached: kode.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

They have no ounce of journalism in them, they where fucking propaganda and disinformation, im glad theyre so retarded and smug to even learn a new trade, i hope many commit kys and rid this world of the fucking waste of time and space

Read William Stead's "The Future of Journalism". It will make clear what journalism really is. The pioneer of investigative journalism proposed a system to create governance through journalism. It's in full swing. Know your history but more importantly, know your enemy. You can read or listen to the book for free.

Attached: 1538449932456.jpg (600x800, 90K)

I hope the shutdown never ends and all these journo shills on the deep state's payroll go homeless.

Attached: 1527979086384.png (1188x169, 14K)

The leading cause of death for black males aged 15-35 is homicide.

cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2015/black/index.htm

Attached: 1548515530636.png (688x386, 288K)

Here's a Jew playing alittle defense on the topic. Only looked for a few minutes. My past research indicates that the were more involed in the trading of slaves. I don't remember any prominent Jew being an abolitionist, they were mostly Christian pastors. He lists several sources, but atacks them almost all. Calling tax records "anti-semetic' for example.

myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/

youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0

faggy journalists surrender to christ and repent, for the end times are here, burn with the beast and the kikes or live forever in christ

Attached: judeans.png (900x3186, 814K)

Alright, which one of you is going to Nasim the office? We know you're extremely violent, bloodthirsty zealots.

how many of you journos are alcoholics?

Attached: sam hyde.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

>Trump should release his tax returns!
>But releasing mine is anti-semitic

Nigger the source is in the fucking picture, or do those links not work? If they don't I can't help you

How the elites get away with pedophillia, torture and murder. Any true journalist already knows this but doesn't have the balls to say anything. There's more truth on an anonymous mongolian underwater basket weaving board than all of your 'reports' combined. You're all fucking worthless pieces of shit
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

Attached: 1548501867004.jpg (555x590, 94K)

dunno but all of them are seething