Why can't white nationalists all come to a consensus on who is and who is not white?

Why can't white nationalists all come to a consensus on who is and who is not white?

Attached: 1531427721340.jpg (1063x1256, 387K)

Referring to whites as a single race is a mistake in the first place. There are more races than just white and black.

Shaun King is definitely white

source?

She is not white lmao

those on that list are ((("white"))) and the other are goyims

Attached: MSNstein.jpg (2700x2762, 3.67M)

couldn't she get herself a bigger bull with a bigger BBC?

epic fail.

the leftist narrative is that race is a binary (white or person of color aka non white) and gender is a spectrum. its actually the opposite. obviously gender is a binary. race is a spectrum. elizabeth warren is 1/1024th native american. is that white? is obama white? is sargon white? are brazilians like the kid in this picture, white? thats why because its not a black and white issue forgive the pun.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

This woman is definitely white despite being Jewish and she would be welcomed with open, loving, protective arms in my ethnostate any day.

Attached: 1548183596064.jpg (1280x960, 819K)

All native Europeans...
We have a Syrian family here where I live. I would consider them white too

reeee trump cucked reeeee lol yea no we're definitely getting the wall. itll pay for itself in like 2 weeks. illegals cost us 116 billion a year.

low quality slide thread OP

all anons join SYG, get in here:

Attached: syg_irl_6.jpg (2016x1512, 839K)

>europeans
>syria
brainlet confirmed.

I should have said "I would EVEN consider these Syrians white, EVEN if they're not from Europe"

They don't have this 'typical Arab look'. They look very white actually (only with darker hair/eyes)

Kike

Why can't we focus on discussing who's black/Jew/Muslim?

sage all miscegeny posters

The left decides that.

Brooke thread is good thread.

Chick on left would be considered white in America. This is how far we've fallen

Anyone whiter than me is white except for Irish Americans, who are honorary albino niggers.

Subhuman monkey.

niggers gonna nig.

Im not a nationalist but id consider the look of a central,eastern or northern european white.
Otherwise they are just speakers of indo-european languages.

They already did. Posting ‘x is not white’ threads with your Jewish meme flag doesn’t change this, Sargon.

Attached: E47F6F4A-18AB-4C03-80C6-DA2FD073F9F0.jpg (266x189, 8K)